News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

35 + Catfight story, from polls ..... Sexy and mature at it's best!!

• 8 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
This is a MUCH over do story from a poll done, as I honestly got to be blown away, by how many impressive and lovely ladies here. Still look great and seem VERY capable to catfight at their best!!

TO the 26 ladies.. my humblest apology, for it being this long for this story to get done. I am very HONORED by you ladies here, and can only hope I do you justice, with my writings and words.
THAT said...
I had been hearing for some time, how some of the sexiest catfighters happened to be over thirty-five years of age.
PART 1 ...... Help crisis, and the LADIES begin to arrive!!

I had been hearing for some time, how some of the sexiest catfighters happened to be over thirty-five years of age.
I had met a few of these ladies, and could not deny they were still very much stunning, lovely, and desireable.
So I could not resist, putting out an open invite for some of these ladies to get together, for some fun in the sun.

I had managed to arrange for the pool to be ours for the day, as well as having one very lovely and capable lifeguard on hand.
I was pleased and surprised how many of the ladies actually responded back, and would be there.
As plans are made, I look forward to the day, of seeing this impressive group of ladies get together.

I arrive early at the pool, to try and make sure everything is ready for the ladies to arrive.
The pool is in ground, and maybe slightly larger, than an olympic size pool.
Along both sides were tables, chairs and some potted, plants, and small trees, giving some extra shade, and making it look more relaxing and restful.
A fence going around most of it, at one end were two gates. One leading from the showers and changing room. The other leading to a grassy park like area, in front of some woods.
At the other end, has been set up some tables, which had drinks for the ladies of different varieties.
Some in cans or plastic bottles. Others in covered pitchers. A cooler with bagged ice, sat at one end.
Also along one of the table were some snacks.
Fruits pieces or slices, along with some small finger sandwhiches and chips or trail mixes.

Everything seemed to be in place, as I spot a letter waiting by the lifeguard station adressed to me.
Curious I open it, and begin to realize, what kind of trouble I may be in for the day.
"Storm, you have GOT to be out of your friggin mind!!" "This many crazy catfighting bitches in one place, and at a pool.'
I am DAMN good at what I do, yet I am not stupid enough to try and play referee, for this many ladies at the same time." "Not that I mind kicking some of their sorry asses, yet even I am not going against these odds."
"I left life rings, and vests." "You have a back board, and oh yeah, left you LOTS of first aid stuff."
"Best of luck Stormy ... love ya.. HUUGGGggggggzzzzzz!!"
Signed Laurie Breeze.

I look around to see she had done just as mentioned, left a lot of things to help, yet now I found myself with out my ace in the hole. My lovely lifeguard Laurie Breeze.
Ok I had to admit, I loved seeing her wet and in her swim gear as well.
My mind is still working on this piece of info, thinking of maybe trying to postpone this event, when the ladies begin to arrive.

Gail is first to arrive. If I had any question of a woman looking drop dead gorgeous and sexy past thirty-five. Gail definately was that.
Gail had her long brunette hair wet, and slicked back. She was wearing no makeup, yet was as beautiful as any carefully make-upped model or movie star. Gail smiled, as she walked towards me.
Wearing a blue and white striped bikini, that covered the essentials. Yet also showed her little devil tattoo low on the right side of her belly. Her body full figured, curvy, yet toned nicely.

Adding her lovely smiling face. Gail was a woman it would be easy to fall head over heels in love with at first glance. I tried not to imagine, how nicely her nipples might show through the white stripes of her top, after being wetted. As her nice sized, firm breasts press against me, as she hugs me, and I greet her. Telling her to feel at home, and help herself to anything she wanted.
I had more things stocked in coolers if and when the ladies needed it.
Gail thanks me, grabs a drink, and taunts me, that she needs someone to help put some suntan lotion on her, before heading to one of the chairs on the east side of the pool. Her bikini bottoms clinging to her very nice ass.
Gail sits on the side of one of the lounge chairs, grabbing a lotion bottle, and giving me a pouty lipped look.
"Excuse me, how does a lady get service around here?" Gail asks, before smiling, and laughing softly, as I hurry over, now knowing her request had been real.
I begin rubbing some of the lotion on her soft, supple skin as she leans back against me, giving me a wonderful view of her cleavage. "See anything you like Stormy?" Gail asks, as face and every visible inch of her incredible body was pleasing. Gail was definately in a playful, and naughty mood.
If the rest of the ladies showed up, this kind of mood. I knew it would be fun, yet I was also going to be in deep trouble, as it definately meant some fighting would happen.

I continue to massage and rub the lotion across her exposed skin. Wanting with much of me, to lift her top, to spread some across her firm, well formed breasts. To be honest, I would love getting to see, and massage or caress every part of her naked body.
Yet I honestly liked Gail, and was trying desperately to be good.
I was finished, and about to let her relax, when her hand grasps mine. "Thanks for being a gentleman Stormy." Gail says, as she watches me, and guides my hand beneath her top, to gently rest against her heaving left breast. "You can be such a dear." She says, as she watches me blush.
"Maybe if you play nice, you will get to find how a lady can appreciate that." She ads, her soft laugh, and giggle, as she knows she is driving me slightly crazy, feeling her soft skinned breast, and even more the wonderful heart beating within her. Gail was the kind of woman, you always hoped and dreamed you would end up with in the end.
Truly stunning face and figure. With a pleasing personality and at times sassy, and playful spirit. I know a kiss from her lips would be a taste of heaven. Truly Gail already had my mind convinced of the very real desireablitiy of a woman over thirty-five. When I am rescued from being lovingly tortured more by Gail, as other voices begin to be heard.
Gail is not done, as she grabs me, pulling me closer, than giving me a quick kiss, to the side of my face.
"You tell those other bitches your mine for today." "They have problems with that, they can find me right here." Gail finishes, as I realize that if given the chance, Gail had just figured another way to start a fight later in the day.

I try and slow my heart racing, as Gail stretches out a bit behind me.
Nearby the sound of a warm breeze through the trees, and birds singing, comes from the nearby woods.
The soft sounds of the machinery gently circulating, and helping to keep the water clean, as more ladies arrive.

JennaFights was next to enter the pool area. Jenna carrying a small towel, and looking all long legs, and pleasng curves.
Jenna had hair hanging past her shoulders, slightly wavy and auburn colored.
Jenna was wearing a skimpy bikini, that nicely was showing, her figure was still very firm, and pleasing.

I had enjoyed meeting Jenna, and knew this was not a lady you wanted to have upset with you. She may have seemed easy to get along with. Yet when some lady got her blood boiling. Jenna quickly showed why you do not get a red head angry.
Jenna giving me a smile, as I find out what she wants to drink. Then as her long legs guide her to the opposite side of the pool, across from Gail, as I set her drink down, and she begins to enjoy the warming rays of the sun overhead.

The day was almost perfect, as it was warm, yet not too hot, with just the right amount of a subtle breeze blowing across.
Yet the ladies arriving, seemed more than enough to raise it to being totally hot, by the pool this day.

I watch as a very fit brunette, and a very full figured blonde approach chatting together.
Justine_CCSD was wearing  barely there light blue bikini. Justine was an officer of the law. Yet when seeing this attractive woman, you simply wanted to hold her in your arms. Feel this pretty lady close to you. While not realizing, she could do you some serious hurt if needed.

Justine's eyes captivating, and pretty, as they draw you in. Her figure showing this lady maintained herself very nicely.
Her breasts were pert, nice sized, and barely covered by her top.
The thin material dropping across her gently rising and falling breasts across the middle, covering her nipples, and not much else.
Justine's belly toned, her legs and ass shapely, and pleasing. If I ever had to be cuffed for anything, I would hope it would be this lovely lady, attached on the other end of the cuffs.

Katterina was heading over with Justine.
Katterina was blonde, and her body was beyond curvy. Dressed in a matching blue bikini top, and bottoms. The top larger than usual, yet having to be more material, to hold in Katterina's large, firm assets.

Katterina's spike heeled shoes, making her legs look even longer. Yet the material of her bottoms very skimpy as buxom and curvy as she was. Katterina's ass was tight and toned. Her belly taut, and sleek.
One thing I had noticed about Katterina when first meeting her. As full figured, and shapely as she was.
The ladies face was beautiful enough, you could easily enoy staring at it, drinking in her beauty there, as well as her curvy, toned and jiggling figure.
I enjoy some hugs from both ladies, as they let me know their drink preference. Then they split up, Justine heading along the east side, while Katterina struts along the west.

WivesFight Michelle was next.
I had never met Michelle before, yet as she moved closer, I could not deny this brunette was impressive.
Michelle was wearing a single piece red swimsuit, that hugged her curvy body nicely.
The front dipping down, to reveal a nice amount of lightly tanned, smooth skinned cleavage.
Michelle's firm breasts bobbling nicely, as she entered the pool area, and headed towards me.

Her long brunette hair, framing a very pretty face. Legs shapely, and again I am adding a plus to the side of these mature ladies still being attractive and very desireable.
A nice smile, strong chin, as well as very lively, and captivating eyes, as I admit, anyone having Michelle by their side, was a lucky guy indeed.
A cold drink, a few small pieces of fruit, and Michelle moves along the west side of the pool, to claim a lounge chair, and place in the sun for herself.

The next lady arriving, I had been waiting to see.
Hot mama had been the lady to really help plant the idea for this into me. We had chatted about it online, yet now I was finally getting to see, and meet her for the first time.
Her long blonde hair, gently being blown by the light breeze. Her skin lightly tanned, and her smile dazzling.
Her slender yet curvy figure dressed in a aqua and teal bikini.
Long legs easily striding her beside me, as I could not deny. Finally meeting her in person, she was a HOT Mama!!

I enjoy a brief hug from her as she thanks me for doing this. While I return it, and thank her for giving me the idea. So far it looked like this was going to be a enjoyable day, my and Laurie Breeze's fears of chaos and fighting set aside.
Michelle calls out to her, and after finding out what she wants to drink. She heads over to sit near Michelle, as I get and take her drink to her.

KimWrestler made the scene next.
Kim's shoulder length hair done in a short ponytail behind her, as I am more, and more impressed the closer the lady gets.
Kim is wearing a single piece, light yellow swimsuit. Her figure full, curvy yet also firm. I try not to get caught staring, as her breasts jiggle wonderfully, while thrusting firmly beneath the slender strips of material, rising across them, to tie behind her neck.
Kim's waist, and hips trimmed, and with just the right amount of curves in the right places.
Her legs nicely displayed by the swimsuit.

As she finally gets close enough, I can not deny, here was yet another pretty lady, that was showing her age, did not take away from her still being very attractive and sexy.
Kim soon relaxing drink in hand, as the west side of the pool begins filling up.

I feel my heart jump again, as another dark haired beauty makes her way in.
I watch as Sexy_cat Lynn walks in. I can not deny like Gail, Lynn is another lady I would have no defense against.

Thinking that, I happen to glance towards Gail, to see her sitting up, looking at me. As she sees she has my attention, she gives me a look, and raises a hand curving her fingers into claws. Before blowing me a kiss, and sitting back again.
Great Gail was having a great time teasing me, and maybe showing she thought Lynn could be a threat to her earlier claim.
I could not deny, face, or sexy figure and hot body. Lynn and Gail could hold their own, with any lady of any age.
I could put money on some ladies as college freshmen, hating both ladies, for being so gorgeous and very much a threat.
Lynn was wearing a simple black bikini. The top, was nicely jiggling, along with her firm assets.

Her bottoms covering the essentials, while still showing off her curvy, yet very well maintained figure.
Lynn having a tattoo close to her ankles on her left leg.
Simply put, as my eyes savor seeing her move closer, and enjoying a hug from her.
Face or figure, there was not an inch of her that was not pleasing. Lynn truly was full figured, and still very firm, and smooth skinned.
No question she was a Sexy Cat, and woman. I enjoy how her toned ass moves, as she walks away, breathing a sigh of relief, as she heads to the opposite side of the pool from Gail. They may get into a fight later, yet for now they were seperated.
My relief short lived, as Lynn settles in, seeing the look Gail gives her from across the pool. Before Lynn blows her a kiss, before extending a middle finger in Gail's direction.
Gail licking her lips, before returning the gesture. YEP sooner or later there would be a fight.

Milffight arrived stunning me next.
The curvy brunette wearing a single piece, light brown swimsuit, that seemed to go with her slightly curly, brunette hair.
The suit clinging nicely to her shapely figure. A nice vee plunging down the front, to show part of a tattoo above her pert left breast. Her breasts quivering, and bobbling, yet still thrusting very proudly.
As she gets closer, I can make out some very nice sized areolas, and slightly aroused nipples, as the material is thin. I try not to imagine how see through it will be when wet.
Yet can not deny, as she comes to stand before me. MilfFight is an attractive lady, with a very pleasing, full figured body.

Nothing about this lady face or figure says anything, other than that she is still a very attractive and desireable lady.
Then she is gone to add to the beauty along the west side of the pool, as two more ladies enter together.

FemaleFighter Suparna and Zeba were heading into the pool area together. It was an honor that these two ladies had traveled so far to be part of this.
Suparna was wearing a light blue sari. While Zeba was wearing a light purple sari.
Suparna and Zeba both greeting me in their native tongue, before giving me the same in english.

Suparna was dark haired, and the sari seemed to gently hug her dusky skinned and curvy figure.

Zeba's eyes were very captivating, as she smiled, and for some reason, I already knew I liked this dark haired lady from India.

Both of them taking a few pieces of fruit, as they head to the east side of the pool together. Maybe these two would be allies if a fight began. Yet female catfighters could never be expected to do what was epxected they would do. Once any fighting began. They may just as easily attack each other.
All eyes seem to be on them, as they make their way to their chosen lounge chairs, and begin undoing, and removing their saris.

Suparna is wearing a single piece turquoise swimsuit. The suit clinging to her full, and womanly curved figure.
Suparna's smooth dusky skin a nice contrast to her dark hair, and colorful swimsuit. Suparna moving easily, as a woman that was comfortable with her body, and would know how to use it in a fight.

Zeba's sari coming off, to reveal a very full figure, dressed in a figure hugging red and white striped, single piece swimsuit.
Her dark hair, silky, and hanging past her shoulders, while gently blowing in the breeze. I had never seen Zeba fight. Yet I could not deny, I would feel sorry for any lady, that during a fight, had this ladies, large, well formed, firm breasts smash against her.  
I would bet their had been more than one lady that had not given Zeba the credit she deserved as a catfighter. Only to find themselves looking up at her, as Zeba finished them.

I admit I did not know much of anything about their customs. Yet I was pleased seeing both Zeba and Suparna here. I could only hope I did not do something to offend either lady in my ignorance.

Donna40 entered next.
Donna was the kind of lady once you met her, you would never forget.
Donna was impressive, and made a very quick fantastic first impression. Face and figure, Donna looked like she could give any gameshow hostess a run for her money.
Donna was dressed in a very tropical looking, multi colored bikini.
Breasts nice sized, and bobbling wonderfully, yet firmly in her bikini top. Skin smooth, lightly tanned, and toned all over.
Donna easily could be a fantasy girl brought to life, as head to toe, this lady looked beautiful, and much younger than her given age.
I feel some eyes burning into me, to look and find both Gail, and Lynn giving me a kind of upset look.

I shrug my shoulders, as Donna's online photo, simply did not do her justice. Now seeing the lady in person for the first time. It had been just like when meeting Lynn or Gail the first time. I find it hard for my tongue not to fall over itself, when trying to be graceful, while greeting such a lovely lady.
Donna soon ads to my impending doom, by hugging me, and giving me a kiss to the cheek.
GREAT, yet another gorgeous lady using me, to either psyche out or piss of the other ladies right at the start.
I could not deny, either a hug or kiss from Donna very pleasing. Yet watching me, I am sure she knew she was helping to put me into a boiling pot at some point. It was even worse with the dark haired beauties, that Donna was a blonde.
Then drink in hand, Donna heads to the west side, as I have to admit, heading either way, this mature lady was looking good.

Fighting mom Charlene arrived and made a very good first impression.
Charlene was blonde, and just by the way her body moved, and the looks she was giving some of the other ladies. I could just tell Charlene could be a very sexy, yet sassy lady when desired.

Charlene is wearing a single piece white swimsuit, that clings wickedly, to her sleek, and curvy figure.
I try not to picture how very likely her suit would become see through, if this slender blonde got it wet.
Her long blonde hair, framing her pretty face, hanging silky and past her shoulders.
The soft swell of her firm breasts, showing beneath the thin material.
Toned body, and shapely legs. Charlene was trim, her body nicely maintained, and very willing to show it.
Charlene may have been a mom. yet with out a doubt, she was definately all woman.

I enjoy greeting her, and a quick hug, before letting me know what she wants to drink. Charlene grabs some snacks, and heads to a spot, along the east side of the pool, as the sun shines down, and it is easy to see. At least around this swimming pool. Ladies thirty-five or older, could easily still be beautiful, sexy and desireable.

With more still to arrive.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 07:41:56 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: 35 + Catfight story, from polls ..... Sexy and mature at it's best!! PT 2
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 07:13:46 AM »
PT 2 Rest of the ladies arrive, the fights begin!!

35 + part 2

The sound of chatter was rising around the pool area, as more ladies arrived and picked out places for themselves.
Some of it was just meetings for the first time, while as expected, with this group of ladies. Some of the talk definately was catty.
The sky was mostly blue, and sunny, with an occassional white fluffy cloud skidding by.

I already figured some of the ladies may get into catfights before the day was ended. I just hoped I would not need all the first aid supplies Laurie Breeze had left waiting for me, along with her note, letting me know. Laurie was proving to be smarter, by leaving me what may be needed. Before leaving one less lady to start a fight, as she wished me luck, before leaving me to deal, with what I had set up.

I smile, as yet another of the ladies enters the pool area.
TuffDawn is an impressive, long legged blonde.
Dawn is wearing a shimmery silver, single piece swimsuit. The suit clinging like a second skin to her curvy, full figured frame.
Dawn smiling, as she walks confidently towards me. I had never met Dawn before or seen her fight. Yet by the way she carried herself, I could believe when needed. That Dawn could get the job done.

Her suit top, crossing over her bobbling breasts to tie behind her neck. The bottom, hugging her tight ass.
As well as showing off almost all of her long legs.
Dawn greets me, and I admit I like her smile. Her eyes very vibrant and alive, as her body stands toned and maintained nicely, before me.
Dawn was a lady, yet I could tell a lady you did not want to piss off ever.
I am sure more than one lady had made that mistake, to find to her regret and pain. Just why they called this lone legged blonde, TuffDawn.
Finding what she wanted to drink, I watch as Dawn again walks confidently away, to join the ladies along the east side of the pool.

Once again, as Dawn stretches out on a lounge chair. I am nicely stunned by a dark haired beauty heading my way.
I had never met Ms Rose before, yet from her photos, this could be no other lady.
Ms Rose was very full figured, very lovely, and easily a sexy and desireable woman.
Rose was wearing a single piece, light grey swimsuit, that clung to yet could not hide, her voluptuous figure.

The top, dipped down nicely, to show the swell, and smooth skinned firm breasts, bobbling and trying to spring free.
The bottom part was french cut, showing like the rest of the ladies around the pool. Ms Rose was very much in her prime, stunning, and sexy.
Skin lightly tanned, and supple. Rose was the kind of lady you enjoyed seeing in just about anything she wore, while hoping more of it would come off.
As this stunning dark haired beauty gives me a hug. I can not deny, that I definately hoped to get to see more of this lady in the future.  She picks at a few of the snacks, as I begin taking care of her drink request.

Then she is heading away, as I get to see like every other part of her. Ms Rose has a nice ass.
She may have been mature, yet I could guarantee there were younger ladies anywhere she went. That were jealous of Rose's pleasingly curvy, and shapely body. Full figured, and fine. Ms Rose had it all together and looking fine.

Two very impressive ladies begin heading in together.
I smile as I recognize Sandra Smith. Sandra's short blonde hair, framing her pretty face, and her full figured body, looking very nice in her red and yellow floral patterned bikini.
Sandra was one of the ladies I had met before, and hoped always knew she was welcome, when I had something going on.
Sandra was always pleasing to see, and enjoyable company. That was unless you were a lady that pissed her off, and ended up in a catfight with her.

Catfighting Babe walked beside her. I could not deny Susan was looking very fine in her skimpy budweiser logo bikini. Susan's body curvy, yet toned, and pleasing.
Her breasts smooth skinned, and gently mounded, beneath her skimpy top. I could not deny, hoping to see more of this attractive lady in the future.
Susan's long brunette hair, done in a ponytail behind her.
Her bottoms so barely there, I knew when she faced the other way, they would simply be a thong, covering very little of her ass.

Sandra gives me a hug, then is gently nudged away, as Susan gives an even more body pressing embrace.
Sandra glaring slightly, as Susan presses her body against mine. I can not deny holding Catfighting Babe that close, was very enjoyable.
Yet not knowing her well, just again was showing yet another of the ladies willing to use me, to maybe start a fight with another of the ladies.
Susan was beautiful, and I would not knowingly pass up a chance to be held in her embrace. Yet as she pulls away, and smiles, before giving me a nice glance at her thonged ass. As she heads drink in hand to the east side of the pool. I wonder if damage done.
I turn to Sandra and she leans in kissing my cheek. "Not letting the bitch get to me." She says softly to me, letting me know with a wink of her eye. That she was not upset with me, knowing I simply had been trapped by a very sexy Catfighting Babe.
Then I watch as Sandra turns, and moves along the west side of the pool. The two arriving the same time, yet quickly moving closer to exchanging some catfighting, as most of the ladies began filling up places on either side of the pool.

Keisha entered next.
This dark skinned beauty always impressed me. Keisha was very buxom, wearing a light purple, single piece swimsuit. With a pair of tight jean shorts over the bottoms for now.
Yet like Katterina, as voluptuous as she was. Keisha was curvy, yet in a very pleasing way.
More than one lady had seen her large breasts and wrongly figured the full figured lady was soft.

Yet the rest of her body was nicely toned, and Keisha not a lady to upset or take lightly.
Usually most ladies not finding this out, until they were laying on their backs, looking up at Keisha.
Keisha's long dark hair, in a ponytail, as she heads towards me. Her well formed breasts bobbling nicely, beneath her top, as I knew her eyes would be laughing at me, behind her shades. As my eyes fought to stay looking at her pretty face, and not dropping to her generous assets.
Keisha at times described herself as bad, black, and beautiful.
Depending on the circumstance, I could not deny any of it. If she liked you, you were fine. If not, you could quickly find out the other side of her nature.

I am wondering how I am doing, as she raises her sunglasses to look at me.
"Not bad your learning." She says before giving me a brief smile, letting me know I had mostly succeded in looking at the lady, and not just her heaving breasts. I also knew when she stripped her shorts. Keisha would be letting the other ladies see, she was simply fine all over.
With a playfull wink, her glasses come back down, guarding her eyes and mood. Before drink in hand, Keisha heads to the west side of the pool.

BigBitchFighter was next to get my attention with her entrance.
I was seeing her for the first time. I did not know about the bitch or fighting part of her yet.
Still, I could see she was a woman worth looking at.
Her slightly wavy blonde hair, hanging to about shoulder length or slightly longer. Happened to frame a very attractive face.

She is wearing a simple black bikini, that just helps to highlight her smooth, supple skin.
Her lush, firm figure pleasing, as she walks towards me in high heels, and is very much all woman.
I enjoy the gentle swell, of the inside curves of her pert breasts, poking out of her bikini top. Her belly sleek and toned. Her legs long, shapely and just right for heels to add to.

I am pleased seeing this attractive blonde, and meeting her for the first time.
I hope to get to know her better and maybe see more of her in the future. I can not deny, once more being proven, these ladies worth seeing and meeting.
She grabs a few light snacks, and lets me know her drink request.
Then I watch as her long legs glide there way over to, and along the east side of the pool.

Another pleasing duo of ladies arrives, as Dina50 and Kathy 45 enter the pool area together.

Dina is brunette, curvy and stunning.
Dina is wearing a single piece swimsuit, that is very revealing. The lady was beautiful, and maybe first glance, you would think kindly mature lady from the neighborhood.
Yet as her nice sized, and firm breasts bobble, and threaten to spill, from the daring and revealing plunge, along the front of her suit. The tightness of it to her curvy body, as well as the amount of nice, shapely legs revealed. You begin to understand, this sexy beauty was not a lady unaware of how lovely she was or how enticing her full figured body still was.

I quickly added Dina to my list of ladies, that I thought gorgeous face and figure. Yet that wrongly and to their regret. Happened to get dismissed by the other ladies, before finding out, to their regret. Dina was lovely, yet the lady had claws, when needed.

Kathy was blonde, confident, and fairly easy on the eyes as well.
Dressed in a curve hugging, yet not as revealing, light blue, single piece swimsuit. Kathy was slender, yet curvy, and her soft blonde hair in a ponytail behind her.
Kathy was yet another of the ladies that did not look as old as her age made her to be.

Kathy was fit, sexy and enjoyable to see.
I enjoy it as both ladies try to give me a brief hug at the same time.
"Move aside slut." Dina says softly. "You move first whore." Kathy quickly retorts, yet neither lady with anger or heat behind it, as I enjoy a light embrace, from an attractive brunette, and blonde at the same time.
Some taunts traded yet nothing serious yet.
"Hey you bitches should get a room!!" One of the ladies poolside yells, as some others laugh, while others tell her to fuck off and mind her own business.

Sexy mature catfighters were now along both sides of the pool. No one using it yet, as they soak up some sun, while getting to know each other, testing one another. The ladies trying to find out, if fights happened, which lady might be a ally, and which a foe.
Dina and Kathy both turn, yet the ladies for now ignoring which ever lady had mouthed off behind their backs.
Then I enjoy two very nice rear views, as they both head over to the west side of the pool together.

Gabriela 39 makes her appearance next.
Long dark hair, framing a lovely smiling face, with lush lips, and intense and pretty eyes.
Gabriela is wearing a skimpy black and white patterned bikini.
Her figure firm, full, and pleasingly curvy, in all the right places.

Gabriela seems to glide along her way, to letting me greet this attractive brunette for the first time.
I had no doubt, for most people. Once you met Gabriela, you did not forget this stunning lady.
I know for myself, I can only hope to enjoy her company more in the future.
She gives me a brief hug, then smiles as I greet her, and letting her know I am her host, and if she needs anything, I would be glad to help her.
I get her a drink, then with a few light snacks on a small plastic plate.
Gabriela glides her way along the west side of the pool, to one of the only remaining lounge chairs waiting.

I smile, as I see yet another one of the ladies I have had the pleasure of seeing more than once.
Marlu is a stunning lady from Spain.
Marlu's toned, curvy figure is scantilly clad in a rainbow striped bikini.
Marlu waves, and then quickly jogs over to me. Her rapid pace, doing very enjoyable, and pleasing things, with her sexy body, beneath her skimpy bikini.

I can not help but like this dark haired beauty, as Marlu's arms go around me, and I hug the very fun spirited lady.
Marlu greets me in her native tongue, before giving me a kiss to the cheek, and warm greeting in english.
Marlu was always welcome, and I had enjoyed every time I had been in her company.
Marlu smiling, as I hand her a drink, and grabbing a piece of fruit, before heading over to the east side of the pool.

Michfight arrived, short blonde hair, busty full figure, and looking fine.
She is wearing a singe piece purple swimsuit. The front having the material draped across her large firm breasts, as it crossed over them, as it rose to tie behind her neck.

The rest of her suit clinging nicely to her full, curvy figure.
Like many of the other ladies, I was meeting her for the first time. Yet I could not deny, she was looking good, as she headed into the pool area.
Her eyes missing nothing, yet not giving anything away, as she takes note of the other ladies. While her eyes seem to stay focused on me.
I could already tell this lady, was confident, and knew what she was about. I could easily see some ladies mistaking her lack of focus on them, as being not realizing they were there.
Then her full figured body slamming into them, as Michfight takes them to the ground, and some catfight schooling.
I smile, and a hug from her. Then she heads drink in hand to the last spot on the west side of the pool.

Caryn1 shows next, as some voices begin to be raised on either side of the pool. Almost all the ladies now here, as this buxom, and striking lady made her presence known.

Caryn had longish brown hair, and was slightly petite, yet with a very large, firm bust.
Caryn not the tallest of the catfighters present. Yet her figure very full, and curvy.
Caryn is wearing a light green, single piece swimsuit, that strains over her ample chest.

I thought of two things quickly as Caryn came closer. The first I liked this lady right away.
The second was I wondered how many ladies had not taken her seriously before a catfight. Only to be tit smothered into submission, before the fight had ended.
The rest of Caryn's figure toned, and not soft in any way. So this lady easily was a threat, that many would not understand, until it was too late, and she had beaten them.
I definately was going to give this pretty lady every benefit of the doubt. While I had the pleasure of meeting her, and getting to know her better.
A shared greeting, a drink given, as Caryn heads to one of the two remaining chairs on the east side of the pool.

Marnie is the last lovely lady to arrive. Yet definately in no way, was this attractive brunette the least.

Marnie's curvy, full figure is wearing a blue and white single piece swimsuit.
I hear more raised and angry voices sounding from poolside, as Marnie heads my way.
Marnie was mature, yet her body was moving very nicely in her swimsuit, as she gets to me, for a quick hug, and her request for her drink.
I knew she was going to have to head to the east side of the pool. I was wanting to enjoy greeting Marnie, yet I was also aware of problems happening along both sides of the pool.

I enjoy seeing Marnie heading to the last chair, as tempers flare.
A drink spilled, another thrown.
Taunts, and pieces of fruit thrown along both sides of the pool, as ladies rise from lounge chairs to push and shove each other.
More thrown drinks, and then fists, as clothing begins to be torn, and ladies begin to pull hair.

Yes, just as Laurie predicted. All the ladies were now here, and the catfighting had just begun!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: 35 + Catfight story, from polls ..... Sexy and mature at it's best!!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 05:01:53 PM »
PT 3  FIGHTS ALL AROUND THE POOL !!

All around the pool, the ladies begin to spread out, push, shove and pair up.

I am trying to think of what to do, when I see Gail and Caryn1 pushing at each other.
Hands struggling for leverage, as they move closer to the pool.
Gail maybe having a little bit of height on Caryn, as Caryn's swimsuit top is yanked, and the right side pulls down.
Caryn's large well formed right breasts spills free, to thrust proudly. Gail losing her balance slightly, as Caryn takes advantage, slamming her firm breasts into Gail, and sending Gail tumbling back, to give a short cry, as her own top comes off in Caryn's grasp. Just before Gail splashes into the pool.
"Oh hell, now is when I needed you Laurie!!" I quickly think, as well as how smart she had been to not go along with this.
I do not even think about it, before I am jumping in, to make sure Gail is safe.
I am just about to her, when she bursts up, out of the water.
Gail looking like some goddess of myth, sprining from the water. I could not deny, in every way Gail was as tempting.
Her long dark hair, hanging soaked behind her, as she uses her hands to slick it back. At the same time, I have the pleasing view of her naked glistening breasts.
Gail's breasts both fuller, and firmer than I could imagine, seeing them covered by her skimpy bikini. The nipples distending, from her dunking, as I enjoy seeing her toned belly, then up over her large, well formed breasts.
To her beautiful face, as her eyes seem to laugh at my expression.
"You jumped in to save me?" "Plus you even managed to stop looking at my tits, and at my face." Gail says, as I am speechless with this half naked young goddess standing, dripping wet before me.
Gail moves forward, her smooth skinned, pert breasts pressing, and rubbing against my chest.
"You are so sweet Stormy." Gail says, before giving me a quick hug, and a kiss.
Then she releases me, her eyes going behind me.
"Now if you will excuse me, I have this bitches ass to kick!!" Gail says as a point of fact, before moving to the side of the pool again.
Caryn standing waiting, as Gail begins hauling herself over the side. My view showing me how tight, and nice Gail's ass was in wet bikini bottoms.
Caryn tries to send a kick to Gail's head, to send her right back into the pool. Gail manages to push up enough to use her arm, to knock the leg aside, causing Caryn to lose her balance. Gail quickly up and out, and tackling Caryn. Caryn's other well formed large breast soon exposed, as the two begin face, and tit slapping, before rolling around on the ground together in a catfight.

I am turning around as I hear. "Stormyyyyy!!" Just as something very warm, full figured, and wonderful slams into me, my arms going around, catching her by instinct. I get partially dunked, yet come up holding a very wet, topless and gorgeous Lynn.
"Nice catch Stormy!!" Lynn says, giving me a kiss, as with Gail, I am impressed with Sexy_cat both face, and lush, firm curvy half naked body. Lynn dripping wet, well formed, and exposed breasts heaving, and so close and beautiful.
"Okay, we'll chat later." "Sexy has got some business to take care of." She says with a wink, before heading to the side, up out of the pool, and into a very confident looking Keisha.
Unlike Caryn, Keisha letting Lynn get out of the pool, before using a partial clothesline and taking Lynn down to the ground.
I never had planned to be the center of attention in any way for the day. Yet as I hear Laurie's soft voice teasingly mocking me, in my imagination. "I toooolddd Ya sooooo!!" Delivered with a cute, and catty grin.
As I realize for now, I was stuck in the pool, to best aid any more of the ladies needing to be pulled out, as the fights went on.

Ms Rose was struggling on the ground. The right side of her suit pulled down, as a very firm, well formed right breast bobbled, and showed nicely. The firm breast exposed, and looking lovely, as Zeba grabs it and begins twisting it. Ms Rose grimacing in pain, as she has her tit twisted. Zeba's long dark hair, framing her smiling dusky skinned face, as she tries to fully mount, and pin the lovely Rose beneath her.
Rose writhing, then finally able to deliver a wicked back hand slap, to Zeba's own heaving, full firm chest.
Zeba losing some of her breath, as Rose bucks, and Zeba slips off, to have Rose scrambling to grab silky dark hair. The two soon rolling and pulling at each others swimsuits, trying to expose tender flesh to fists and claws.

Sandra Smith, and JennaFights are standing toe to toe, arms straining for leverage. Chests heaving, as shapely legs shift, and try to maintain each ladies balance, and base.
"Think we need to wash some of that skank off you in the pool." Jenna says just before her bikini top is yanked away. Jenna's pert breasts spilling free, as by instinct her hand makes a grab for it.
Sandra taking advantage, and slamming a fist into Jenna's unprotected belly, driving the air from her.
"Think when I am done, I will leave a bottle of sunscreen shoved up your ass whore!!" Sandra happily declares, as tangled with Jenna, they go to the ground. Sandra seeming to be gaining control.

A very determined Bigxxxxxxxxxxer was seeming to be outmuscling a very capable, and willing Marlu.
Marlu's sleek, sexy body being slowly mounted, as with high heels, and part of her black bikini off. A very fine looking blonde bitch fighter was trading slaps, and taunts with Marlu on the ground.
The dark haired beauty from Spain, not giving up, as both ladies tested each other, while watching for the opening needed, to land a telling punch or hard backhand.

A very stunning full figured brunette, Wivesfight Michelle, and a very lovely full figured blonde, Katterina were facing off.
Two voluptuous beauties, both having some of their swimsuits torn down or off, stood simply impressive in every way, while nails clawed at breasts, and fists struck skin.
Michelle landing a hard punch into Katterina's side, Katterina gasping, as some of her air driven from her toned, sexy body. Michelle moving in to do more damage, even as Katterina grabs Michelle's right breast, and begins to twist and squeeze, even as she begins sinking her nails, into the smooth skinned, warm breast.
Katterina's legs back into one of the lounge chairs, and with a cry of surprise from each. They fall down, and across it in a tangle of arms, legs, large firm breasts, and desire to win this catfight.

Donna40 had just managed to jump over two other ladies fighting, and rolling towards her.
Donna, blonde with a very pleasing and curvy figure. Donna was very attractive face and figure. The blonde looking good enough to be a gameshow model or spokesperson. Yet the lady also knew her way around a catfight.
Justine_CCSD was one of the most beautiful ladies to ever be an officer of the law. Justine had some of the prettiest eyes, in her lovely face, as well as a toned full figure, and ability to use it well in a fight.
Donna was just landing nicely on her feet, long shapely legs slightly tensed, to absorb the impact, when a smiling brunette slams into her. Justine taking Donna down to the ground, as blonde and brunette begin going at it. If anyone ever had a fantasy about two models going at it. Justine, and Donna had the beauty of face, and sleek, curvy bodies, to make that seem to come to life. As swimwear gave way, to punching, slapping hands, and smooth supple skin, shown more and more, around the pool, under a warm sunny sky.

My attention is drawn to the shallow end of the pool, as two gorgeous ladies splash in together.
They both burst easily from the water, as I stare with appreciation, for the two lovely ladies.
Fightingmom Charlene was very pretty, her long blonde hair slightly darker, now wet, as she smooths it out of her face. Her white swimsuit becoming very transparent, as it became sodden. Charlene having a very nice body to show off, as her nipples visibly harden, and show beneath the swimsuit, as her chest heaves, and she begins pulling hair, and trading slaps with Gabriella39.
Gabriella's long dark hair, now slicked back behind her head as Charlene's blonde had been.
Gabriella's full sensuous lips, forming a smile, as she lands a hard chop, to Charlene's chest.
Charlene gasping, and staggering back a few steps, with Gabriella's bikini top coming off in her grasp.
Gabriella's own, full, firm, hard nippled breasts springing free. Gabriella's breasts bobbling, then standing firm and proud, as Charlene surges ahead, to deliver her own open hand slap, to Gabriella's tits.
Two lovely ladies, with two very sexy bodies, glistening, and catfighting in the pool.

Kimwrestler and Hot mama were going at it. I could not deny both ladies looking very fine in their swimsuits.
I could easily imagine seeing either pretty lady, casual and just doing something every day, like shopping at the store. Yet here they were tearing at each other's garments and hair. Arms, and legs trying to strike out at each other.
Kim would begin to gain advantage, then try and use her body to pin or gain a hold to try and make Hot Mama submit.
The blonde hot Mama quickly throwing open hand slaps or closed fist strikes, to give herself some breathing room. Kim returning some of the blows, before trying to maneuver Hot Mama into a hold again.
Hot Mama definately heating things up, as verbal taunts traded, and two scantily clad, mature ladies show, they still can rock their bodies in swimwear and catfights.

Kathy45 was having her hands full, with the buxom blonde Michfight. Kathy was struggling, yet had her own sexy body trapped between one of the nice sized, decorative platners surrounding the pool, and Michfight.
A fast paced trading of hard slaps, and elbowing going on, as Kathy tries to free her body from between the two of them.
Michfight content to wear Kathy down, before finding an opening to put her away. Michfight's confidence growing, as she pulls back to send a fist, solidly into Kathy's exposed middle. When Kathy manages to shift, and send a shapely leg, into Michfights own belly. Michfight doubling over slightly, as Kathy pushes her way free.
Now no longer trapped she turns and dives into Michfight, as the two ladies struggle, and show just why they are still very capable, and respected catfighters.

FemaleFighter Suparna is rolling away from the pool, holding a handful of Marnie's brunette hair.
Suparna landing a elbow to Marnie's belly, as she tries to gain leverage and control, of the writhing, and squirming attractive brunette.
Suparna is slowly working her way to mounting Marnie. When Marnie's one hand streaks out, to grasp Suparna's long dark hair. Grasping it, and yanking Suparna's head to the side.
Then with a closed fist, she manages to land a punch to the side of Suparna's head. The punch does not land fully. Yet Suparna is knocked off balance, and a very adrenaline filled Marnie arches her own body, and soon is loose, and trying to leap on Suparna, as she slides off. Two more ladies showing this group could give and take punishment, and keep coming in a catfight.

TuffDawn seemed to be all long toned arms, and legs, as she hit, slapped or tried to wrap legs around Dina50.
Dina was such a lovely lady. Dina's swimsuit revealing a very curvy, and pleasing figure beneath.
Yet as curvy as she was, Dina was not just all soft and femanine. Dawn was impressive in every way.
The blonde curvy, toned and well maintained in every way.
Capable catfighter, yet even as she backhands Dina across her heaving chest.
Dawn realizes Dina is not the easy target she thought she had to start with. When Dina cries out, from the pain of the blow. Calls her a blonde bitch, then returns the backhand to Dawn's own nice sized bosom.
Dina was full figured, yet she also was very much in shape, as blonde and brunette go at it, under sun filled skies.

Catfighting Babe and MilfFight were going at it, neither one backing down from the other.
Both ladies brunette and both having very fine figures. I could easily see wanting to have either one of these ladies as a neighbor. Wanting to get to see them just simply laying out in the sun or maybe working around the yard, in tight shorts, skimpy tops or sexy swimwear.
Having enjoyed some of the brand, I almost want to salute as Catighting babe Susan's budweiser bikini top goes flying, to reveal the well formed, firm mounds beneath. Just in time to be slapped by MilfFight.
Milffight leaning ahead, to try and shove Susan off balance.
Susan managing to grasp, and yank down the one side of MilfFights's top. A nice sized, lightly tanned breasts falls free. A tattoo just above the firm tit, that Susan grabs and begins squeezing, and twisting.
The two ladies slowly pressing together, as they fall to the side, and begin rolling together, as I try and enjoy the very eye catching scenery around me. While in and around the pool, the ladies struggle, and catfight.
As I try and watch, to see who needs help when.
I was not a lifeguard.
Yet with this incredible display of feisty spirited ladies, I was very much enjoying some of life itself, as the fights went on all around me.      
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 07:42:48 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 12:50:16 AM »
PT 4 .. FIGHTS RAGE AS Sexy bodies and beauties hit the ground and the pool!!

KimWrestler was bending Hot Mama back slightly. Kim had gotten behind the slender blonde, and was now working on securing a rear chin lock. Kim again trying to gain a submission hold.
Her top torn or pulled down, I could not deny Hot Mama's breasts were thrusting nicely, as she tried fighting the move. Kim with one arm around her neck, the other hand holding some of Hot Mama's blonde hair.
Hot Mama's legs kicking out, trying to help shift her body, as Kim's arm begins to settle more around her opponents throat. Soon it was going to be lights out for Hot mama.
The attractive blonde out of desperation, grasping some of Kim's hair with one hand, and part of one bare shoulder her other. Then Hot Mama sits down hard, driving the top of her head, into Kim's chin, as that pretty lady drops down, off balance. Kim's head snaps, and she releases her hold on Hot Mama, as she falls to the side.

Hot Mama quickly turning to add a punch to her head, putting Kim out of the fight, as she lay dazed and barely conscious. I would be sure to check on Kim, soon as it was safe with the other ladies, for me to leave the pool.
For now she seemed dazed, yet was breathing regularly, as her pert bosom rose and fell, while Hot Mama began looking around for another opponent.

CatFighting babe had MilfFight's top pulled down. Susan and MilfFight now both topless, and trading hard slaps, and punches to each others exposed breasts.
I watch, and can not deny how enjoyable and fit these mature ladies figures are turning out to be.
All around the pool, and in it full firm breasts, toned sleek bellies, and shapely legs were everywhere struggling or tangled together, as ladies fought.

MilfFight doubles up, as Susan lands a fist to her belly. Susan smiling, as she figures she has MilfFight where she wants her.
Yet even as she bends forward, gasping for breath. MilfFight hooks Susan's bikini bottoms, yanking them up into her cracks.
The sexy CatFighting babe struggling to free herself, while trying to ease her discomfort and pain. Soon is left open, for the forearm MilfFight brings to the side of her head.
Susan's body jerks, as she sways, then topples to the side, dazed and unable to continue.
MilfFight slowly rises, giving herself time to catch her breath.
"You and me slut." She hears Hot mama say, just before the blonde lands a punch to her side, and a new fight begins.

Zeba is pounding away on the lovely, and full figured Ms Rose. The two ladies both having lost parts of their swimsuits during the battle. Rose having lost the most, as Zeba had taken an early advantage, landing some hard blows, to Rose's curvy body.
Rose finally managing to buck Zeba off, and as the dusky skinned, full figured lady tries gaining her balance. Rose slams into her, driving Zeba's back into one of the potted plants. Zeba crying out, as she is impacted both front and back, by Rose and the good sized pot.
As they scramble to rise back up. Rose sends a well formed leg shooting out, that connects to the side of Zeba's head.
Zeba's intense, and pretty eyes lose their focus, as she tries to catch herself, yet ends up falling into the pool, as Rose sits for a few moments on her nice ass, catching her breath.

I quickly move to Zeba, and have her out and on the side of the pool. Watching as she coughs out some water, then lays okay, resting, yet out of the fighting. Assured she was all right, I move back towards the middle of the pool, and my duty of waiting, and watching for any more catfighting ladies to need to be helped out, if knocked in.

Michfight, and Kathy45 seemed to be swinging away, and clawing at each other with a passion.
Like most of the other ladies, parts or areas of their nice bodies, exposed while fighting.
I think some places, not by pools, this would be described as a pier six brawl.
I always was amazed how two ladies, attractive, and usually calm and polite. Could turn into these nail clawing, hard hitting hellcats!!
Two arms are pulled back. Kathy's coming forward a bit faster, as I can see by the look on MichFight's face it hurts. As Kathy's fist smashes hard, against MichFight's right breast.
Yet MichFight's aim, has her fist connect nicely, to the side of Kathy's jaw. The pretty blonde's head snapping, and Kathy slumping forward to lean against a gasping Michfight.

Michfight slowly grabs Kathy, using one arm, to push her back, the other ready to send another punch flying.
Yet she can see Kathy is unable to defend herself anymore. MichFight gently lays Kathy down, her own pulse racing, as she did not want to waste any energy on a beaten opponent.
MichFight rises to her feet, looking for another lady to fight. She turns to see a very gorgeous, and willing Ms Rose standing close to her.
Rose smiles, as she extends a middle finger. Before using the same hand to make a motion with her hand, for MichFight to come on.
Smiling, her chest heaving, MichFight moves ahead, very willing to accomodate Rose for a fight.

I can not deny as I see how intense and in your face she fought. Why any woman would want to tangle with ToughDawn.
Dina50 was getting in a few blows, as part of Dawn's shimmery silver suit now was torn or hanging loose, exposing some of the blonde's curvy figure.
Yet Dina was almost stripped naked, looking very nice all over, as she seemed to be forced more and more into fighting a defensive battle.
A loud smack of skin on skin, as Dawn's open palm slaps across the tender flesh of Dina's firm, nice sized breasts. A reddish area showing among the slightly tanned skin. Dawn unleashing another attack, as I am hoping Dina is not hurt to badly before this is over.
Dawn growing more and more bold, as she lands a stinging backhand, across Dina's lovely breasts, yet losing her balance, as she tries bringing to much force, and pain to the blow.
Dina crying out in pain, as her tits bounce, bobble, then heave proud and firm again. Even as Dina finally has the opening she has waited for. Her one fist hitting Dawn's toned belly. As Dawn doubles up slightly. Dina's elbow finds Dawns chin.
To my surprise, from how the fight had been going, and even more to Dawn herself, who had seemed in control all the way. The curvy blonde slumps to the ground barely conscious, and out of the fight.

I hear the sound of water sloshing, and splashing around close by me.
I turn to find a very attractive blonde, FightingMom Charlene. As well as a dark haired beauty Gabriela39 fighting their way in my direction.
Both ladies now topless, both ladies bodies firm, beautiful, and glistening from the water, and sunshine cascading over them. Claw, and nail marks showing on parts of their bodies, as well as areas soon to show bruising.
Yet I could not deny, either lady was stunning, and worth watching.
Gabriella's nice sized breasts, sloshing in the water, as she uses her legs to spring up slightly, to land a forearm to Charlene's chest. Charlene staggering, and gasping, as she falls back.
Gabriella rushing ahead, to try and finish her blonde opponent, to lose her footing, in the water.

Gabriella losing her balance, just in time to catch Charlene's fist, to the side of her head.
I seem to be in just the right place, even as I had backed away some to give them room. As Gabriella is spun by the punch. I am able to move in enough to catch her, as she begins falling forward.
Charlene smiles, knowing she has won, as I try to stay focused on her pretty face, and not the firm pair of breasts, that now heaved soaking wet, and hard nippled before me.
I hold Gabriella, as Charlene moves to the side of the pool. Dina stands having watched it. She leans down, hand held out.
"Here let me help your skanky ass out of the pool." Dina offers.
"Screw you whore!!" Charlene replies, while splashing water onto Dina's beautiful body, and into her face.
As Dina works at clearing her vision. Charlene pulls her own sexy self out of the pool, as soon these two ladies are going at it together.
I look down into Gabriella's lovely face. Pretty eyes, dazed yet looking back at me. Full sensuous lips, along with a very lush, half naked body.

"Is a kick ass party, can we dance?" She asks, as I smile, and begin guiding her to the side of the pool.
Gabriella clinging nicely to me, as I can not deny, having a slow dance, with a woman as lovely as Gabriella would be a pleasure anytime. "I promise, later you will be one of the first ladies I ask to dance." I tell her, as I help her up, out over the side Gabriella out of the fight, yet easily having my attention, as I try to fight the urge to grab, and squeeze her nice, sodden ass, as she slips onto the side of the pool. I had to let this play out between the ladies. Yet as she lay recovering. I could not deny, hoping to get to know the dark haired Gabriella better, later on.

Marnie is smiling, as FemaleFighter Suparna lunges for her, and misses. Marnie delivering a punch to Suparna's side, then back as she falls past Marnie.
Suparana's full figured body now showing in some areas, where Marnie had ripped or torn of her swimsuit.
The dusky skinned fighter looking fine where supple skin was exposed. Some very choice areas of Marnie's own curvy figure displayed from her own torn swimsuit.
Suparna lands, using her arms to cushion her fall. Marnie quickly lunging to splash onto Suparna's back. Even as Suparna pushes against the ground, and begins to roll to the side.

Marnie lands, just barely catching Suparna's side, as they press together. Suparna arching her own body, forcing Marnie's to roll to the side. As Marnie begins trying to straighten herself, to push up, for a new attack.
Suparna's arm lashes out, her elbow ramming into Marnie's side.
Marnie crying out, as she feels the explosion of pain, from the blow. Suparna then rolling that way, while swinging her arm, to land her closed fist to Marnie's belly.
Marnie's breath explodes out of her, as Suparna slides her own body up, to mount Marnie.
Before the attractive brunette can protect herself. Suparna lands the heel of her hand, to Marnie's jaw.
Marnie's head jerks, and her body relaxes, as Marnie was stunned, and knocked out of the fight. Suparna's chest heaving, firm breasts partially exposed, as Suparna looks down on her beaten, yet very worthy opponent.
Seeing Marnie would not be able to continue. Suparna slips off her, to find someone else to fight.

WivesFight Michelle, and Katterina were standing close. Both lovely, buxom beauties having stripped each other naked, stood fighting full force, naked in all their glory.
Michelle the stunning full figured brunette slamming her large, firm breasts into Katterina's own, well formed large tits. The buxom blonde wincing at the impact, yet her girls equal to the task, of the firm assault of Michelle's own ladies unleashed.
The buxom blonde Katterina, taking a partial step back, only to surge forward, slamming her tits, into Michelle's. Michelle wincing, yet like before. Michelle's firm tits, seem able to withstand the assault.
I can see it taking a very long time, for one of these voluptuous beauties to gain an advantage, if this kept up.
Just as I am thinking this. Michelle grabs a handful of Katterina's hair, even as her breasts begin pressing to, and rubbing against Katterina's own. I am trying not to think of the incredibly sexy and desireable friction being created between both pair of full, firm breasts as they do this.

Then Katterina steps back, as Michelle tries slamming her breasts into Katterina's again.
Michelle stumbles ahead, losing her balance, as Katterina then uses one of her own legs, to sweep one of Michelle's out from under her.
They tumble down together, with Michelle landing on her back, the impact jarring her body, and making her breasts quiver, and bobble wonderfully. Right before Katterina's breasts, and naked body slam down on top of her. Katterina's body splashing against Michelle's own. Just before Katterina uses an elbow to the chin, to put Michelle out of the fight. I am thinking of a request to Santa or anyone willing to grant it, as Katterina takes a moment, while laying naked and prone, on top of Michelle to catch her breath. To be trapped and pressed together between Katterina, and Michelle, would easily be a dream worth dreaming.
Then Katterina peels herself off Michelle to rise and stand facing Suparna.
A buxom blonde Canadian goddess, standing facing a full figured, dark haired lady of desire from India. This truly had become an international event.

I have to admit, as I see Sandra Smith, and Jenna Fights still hammering away at, and clawing each other. The stamina of these two battling modern day amazons was impressive.
Open hand chops, breast slaps, punches and body shots. Yet neither one of the ladies willing to give in.
I could not deny Jenna having a beautiful body. Stripped half naked, as another reddened area begins showing on her body, as Sandra lands another loud sounding slap, to Jenna's pert breasts.
The two going back and forth, to the ground, back to their knees, and now into one of the lounge chairs.
Sandra being caught between it, and her opponent, as she tries to shift out of the way. Jenna manages to land a foot, into Sandra's belly. Sandra doubling up, as the air is driven from her body.

The full figured blonde, spilling forward, even as Jenna springs herself up, to send a flying forearm, to the point of Sandra's chin. Sandra's pretty eyes rolling up slightly, as her body is sent sprawling backwards, to lay arched partially up over the side of the chair. Sandra's exposed assets thrusting very proudly, as she lay dazed, and out of the fight. While Jenna lays back on the ground for a moment, collecting herself, before looking for her next fight.

Marlu cries out in pain, as the impressive blonde Big Bitch Fighter lands a solid punch to Marlu's side, even as Marlu tries to get some space between them.
BigBitch stalking her, as the lovely brunette from Spain looks to be feeling every punch, and slap her blonde opponent had given her so far.
BigBitch Fighters heels were off, as was her bikini top. Yet the lady easily still looked nicely figured, and more than capable to get the job done. Still it could also be seen on the smooth, supple skin of her nubile body. The reddened marks, from slaps and punches given by Marlu as well.
The fight seeming to be Marlu with a slight advantage in speed. While BigBitch seemed to have it in strength and power.
BigBitch lunging, her hand grabbing, grasping and squeezing Marlu's exposed firm left breast. Marlu trying to free herself, even as her sexy blonde opponent, tries using her grasp on the tender flesh of Marlu's pert breast. To force the brunette closer, into range of a finishing blow.
Marlu tenses her body, and lunges ahead. Her action catching her opponent off guard, as the top of Marlu's head impacts with BigBitch Fighters jaw, stunning her. As her shapely legs go out from under her, she tumbles to the ground, only to have Marlu falling with her, to splash on top of her.
The head smash, and body splash letting Marlu escape her tough opponent with the win. Yet her aching body telling her she had been in a fight for sure.
BigBitch Fighter out of it, yet having earned her opponent Marlu's respect in every way.
Marlu not able to celebrate as she moves from her impressive blonde opponent. She finds herself facing a very willing, and capable redhead, known as Jenna Fights.

I see Sexy_Cat Lynn standing her ground against Keisha, on one side of the pool.
I had to admit, just tangling with Keisha, was earning Lynn respect from me.
Keisha was full figured, yet her body was also very nicely maintained. Keisha was a dangerous opponent anytime. She brought skill, attitude, and just a will to win to any fight she was in.
Keisha was sending hard slaps and punches Lynn's way. Keisha's top, mostly down, with her impressive assets heaving, firm, and yet another possible and dangerous weapon in Keisha's arsenal.
Lynn had a beautiful body in every way, yet I did not think she would want to get into any kind of tit fight with Keisha.
At times, it had even seemed Keisha was like a force of nature, when this dark skinned beauty was pissed off by another woman, before a catfight.
Maybe it was due to the Cat getting an early dunking in the pool. What ever it was, these two full figured ladies were taking it to each other and not backing down one bit.

Keisha smiles, as her hand slaps hard, across Lynn's exposed breasts. The pert, smooth skinned tits, bouncing, bobbling then standing firm again. Lynn's body turned slightly, from the impact, and pain of the blow. Yet as her body spins back to face her opponent. Lynn's hand streaks out, to deliver her own backhand to Keisha's firm, proud assets.
A fingernail managing to slightly gouge alongside the aroused, and jutting nipple, seeming to add more pain, and some anger from the blow.
"BITCH time for you to feel the pain!!" Keisha yells, before charging Lynn.
Lynn's pretty eyes widening, as she sees this upset, voluptuous beauty charge her. Lynn feeling the fight or flight instinct, as she pauses for a heartbeat, before swinging her fist, Lynn's hips even into the thrown punch, as Keisha's fist hammers between Lynn's pert, nice sized breasts, driving air out of her body. Even as Lynn's fist slams to the side of Keisha's jaw.
Keisha stumbling into Lynn, as they go down together. Lynn barely missing a table, even as tangled with her Keisha's forehead cracks against the edge of it, before the table goes sailing out of the way.
They land together, Lynn winded, yet able to continue. Keisha out of it between the punch, and the table.
Lynn lays tangled with Keisha, knowing this fight could have gone either way. Then she works her way free, her eyes meeting mine, to nod, and let me know, she was fairly certain Keisha was ok, just stunned.
I would be sure to check her as soon as I could, as well as be sure to have some aspirin nearby, when she fully came to.

Donna40 was naked and a vision of beauty, as the lovely blonde still was struggling to beat her opponent.
Justine_CCSD was brunette, topless, and a very pleasing vision of womanhood herself in every way.
The two ladies seeming to be very evenly matched, with Justine's training seeming to give her an edge. While Donna seemed to be staying in the fight, by instinct.
Justine balancing herself, on the balls of her feet, as yet another punch staggers Donna, and Justine seems to be circling like a shark, ready for the kill.

Justine back fully on her feet, as she maneuvers for another shot.
Justine's slender, curvy body showing some of the after effects of punches, slaps and kicks from Donna as well.
The two seem almost to be doing a dance, as Donna backs up, just as Justine spins, her arm swinging out, to barely backhand, and slap against the blonde's firm, well formed breasts.
Donna quickly lunging ahead, as Justine tries to re-settle herself for another attack. Donna's seeming move of desperation working, as she partially spears Justine. Justine being driven back, and off her feet, even as her leg sweeps out, knocking Donna from her feet as well.

The two ladies both landing hard, yet Donna in better position, as Justine tries to turn, and head towards Donna again. Hoping to finish her, while off her feet.
Donna's leg kicks out, her foot landing in Justine's belly. Justine's breath whooshing out of her, as Donna scrambles to attack.
Justine trying to shift, and drag herself out of the way, while she recovers. yet Donna's adrenaline kicking in again, as she surges ahead, and lands a good solid punch to the side of Justine's head.
I am already moving ahead, as I see how it is going to end.
Donna is kneeling, holding herself and gasping for air, even as Justine splashes into the pool.
I quickly have her head out of it, as the lovely brunette presses against me.
Her beautiful eyes trying to focus on me, as her firm, warm, and glistening bare breasts rub against me.

There were many guys that would have taken advantage of a woman this lovely, and disrobed. Yet even as her eyes tried to question and focus on me. Justine clinging to me, as I guided her to the side, wanting so much to kiss her sensuous lips so close to mine. Yet as enticing as she was right now. Justine had proven herself as a capable fighter, even though she had not won. Even more the lovely lady had my utmost respect, as an officer of the law, as well as a woman. If she ever came to me, with intent while fully herself, I knew she would not be a lady I could resist. Yet for now, I helped her onto the side, to rest and recover. Justine out of the fight, as Donna maybe wished it was her, as the full figured blonde now found herself facing off against a Sexy_Cat.

Caryn1 again slams her impressive assets against Gail's large firm breasts. Gail had a very beautiful, and firm pair of breasts. The mounds of her smooth skinned breasts so pert, and firm.
Yet Caryn's breasts larger, and seeming to be doing some damage as Gail winces, and backs off a step.

Caryn moving in, her hand shooting out, to grasp gail's wrist. Gail off balance, and not able to stop herself, as Caryn yanks Gail's arm ahead, followed by Caryn's tits slamming into Gail's again.
Caryn smiling, as their full figured bodies impact together.
Then the smile leaving, to be replaced by a cry of pain, and distress, as Gail having exposed Caryn's large tits for punching, and slapping. Now had a firm grasp, on the lower part of Caryn's swimsuit, and was viciously yanking and pulling it up, into Caryn's cracks.
Gail smashing her free arm between Caryn's pendulous breasts, driving some of the wind out of her, as Gail has figured she needed to finish this fight in close quarters.
Caryn trying to free her sex, and nice ass from the material trying to rise up into them, even as she tries to claw Gail's well formed breasts with her nails. The nails raking along the tender skin, sending waves of pain racing through the tit.

Gail crying out, yet raising the same free arm to smash to the underside of Caryn's chin.
Caryn's breasts pressed against her own, as Gail holds her by the bottom part of her swimsuit. Caryn's body sags, and Gail drops to her own knees, gasping for breath as Caryn follows her down.
Gail watches for signs of a trick, as she releases Caryn.
Caryn the buxom brunette slowly settling against her dazed, and no longer able to fight.

I am breathing a bit easier myself, with so many of the lovely ladies no longer in the roaming fight. I had less I had to watch and worry over, as Gail slips away from Caryn, and dives naked into the pool.

I wonder at the naughty grin I see on her lovely face as she breaks the water near me, and comes so very close.
Her pert breasts brush against my chest, as her pretty eyes show a hint of mischief in them. All the other ladies partnered up, and in fights, as Gail slips into the pool, to taunt or playfully tease me, while letting the water refresh her.
Gail's lovely face so close, as time seems to stall, as she stand so close. Gail easily a woman you could fall head over heels in love with.

"So Stormy, you never mentioned anything about having live entertainment, in my invite." Gail says, as around us the sound of slaps, cries and grunts of pain, and catfighting go on, while I try to keep an eye out for the ladies. While one of the most stunning of them, stood before me, naked, and beautiful in every way.  

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 08:00:49 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 01:17:56 AM »
PT 5 slimming down, and beating the odds ..

Katterina was naked, and dripping wet, after a brief dunking by FemaleFighter Suparna. The buxom, beautiful blonde, had not been ready for a move, by the fighter from India.

Katterina had intended to slam her large firm breasts into Suparna to punish her or knock her off balance. Suparna had instead of managed to figure the move coming at her. Suparna's firm breasts exposed, as she leans in, grabbing Katterina's bikini bottoms. Instead of a quick impact with Suparna falling back.
The two ladies collide together. Suparna shifting, and spinning, as breasts briefly press together.
The move catching Katterina off guard. Her bikini bottoms coming off in Suparna's hands, as Katterina pulls free, to enjoy a brief moment of being airborne, at the edge of the pool, before splashing down.

I quickly move to her, to be sure she is okay, as she bursts from the water, breasts bobbling, then resting and sloshing on the water, as she tries clearing her eyes.
Katterina's chest heaving, as I gently grasp her shoulder, asking if she is all right.
Katterina is very close up, any traces of make up gone. Yet she still was so beautiful with out it.
Her blinking eyes opening more regular, as the water gone, and she was better oriented on where she was.
Long blonde hair quickly slicked back, as her pendulous, and firm breasts jutt forward as she does.
I hear her laugh, as she catches me by surprise, grabbing me, and giving me a quick hug, and kiss to the cheek.
My eyes widening, even as I feel myself blush.
"Why nice to see you care, and enough to look me in the eye, and not talk to my tits Stormy." Katterina says, enjoying how nervous she had me. There was not much better to see in the world, than a naked, and wet Katterina.
Add a hug from this sexy lady, and you could stay warm for days, just on that single sensation.
"Now scuse me, have some business waiting." She finishes, before moving to the side, and a waiting Suparna.
Katterina pulling her voluptuous nude body out, every part of her so firm and fine. I don't have to wonder why she has no problem being naked head to toe, and front to back. Katterina's body was as impressive, and lovely as her face was gorgeous.
Now the buxom blonde squaring off with Suparna, yet moving more cautiously.
Suparna more confidant, as the dusky skinned beauty lunges forward, half naked, and landing a solid punch to Katterina's right breast.
Katterina gasping from the impact. Yet as Suparna backs to set herself for another attack. Katterina again charges ahead, slamming her tits into Suparna again. Katterina wincing, as her right tit still was feeling the effect of the punch. As Suparna clenches with her again, to try and spin and throw her. Katterina's long leg lashes out, sweeping Suparna's from her, before she can get set.
The two ladies going down together, Suparna on the bottom, as Katterina's lush, buxom body slams into her stunning her. Katterina quickly snapping a punch to Suparna's head. The punch landing to the side of it, and putting Suparna out of the fight.
Katterina laying briefly against her, before sliding off to look for another fight.

As I am watching, after helping Katterina. I feel a pair of warm, firm breasts press against my back.
Arms circle me, and a chin rests on my shoulder. "So Stormy you actually like a blonde bimbo like that or would you care more for a good looking, and smart brunette?" Gail asks.
The lovely brunette still simply hanging out in the pool, as she bides her time, while driving me crazy as well.
I knew she was just enjoying teasing me, and being flirty. Yet I could not deny, how very enjoyable it was looking at her face and figure. Then being held by her, even for a little while.
Gail honestly was a woman worth paying attention to in every way. I am saved from having to answer, when she squeezes me gently, then lets go. "You think about it, while I go take care of a few things, maybe some blonde problems." Gail finishes, wading to the side of the pool, heading back into the fighting. Gail naked, and pleasing in every way. I could not deny, liking both blonde and brunettes. As long as they were as pretty, and had such nice figures as these ladies did. I had to consider myself interested.

Ms Rose was now tangling with MichFight. Rose and Michfight both having lost the top parts of their swimsuits.
Yet blonde and brunette. Neither lady had anything to be ashamed of there.
Rose's breasts heaving firm and proud, peaked by her aroused nipples. MichFight's breasts large, firm and supple skinned, as they slap, and punch, as they roll around on the ground together. Neither lady yet gaining a distinct advantage.
Rose lands a punch to MichFight's side, as they struggle to gain a position of leverage and dominance.
Michfight's face showing her pain from the blow, even as Rose tries to grab her opponents hair.
Michfight arching her body, causing Rose to lose her balance, while missing grabbing Michfight's shorter hair.
Michfight instead grabbing a hand full of Rose's silky brunette hair, and using it to jerk Rose's head and body to the ground, with Michfight quickly mounting her, ready to finish it off.
Rose trying to keep from having too much of her hair torn loose, yet not wanting to lay still, to be finished off in the fight.
Michfight releases Rose's hair, to free her hand to help pin Rose down, even as her other hand is pulled back, to drive a hard punch to Rose's body. Rose bucks, at just the right time, and as Michfight pauses before throwing her fist. Rose fires a quick closed fist into Michfight's belly. As she gasps, and doubles up slightly.
Rose manages to grab her hair, yank her head further forward, and slams her fist to Michfights jaw.
Michfight slumps down onto Rose, dazed and out of the fight.
The gorgeous Ms Rose catches her breath briefly, before rolling free of Michfight. Directly into the waiting arms, and figure of Katterina.

I find myself admiring Hot Mama. The slender, yet curvy mature blonde had helped me to do this idea.
Now she was half naked, and looking good both her figure, and her fighting.
MilfFight was equally stunning and impressive, topless, brunette and taking it to Hot Mama.
Some drinks spill off a table as they slam into it. Some of it spraying across MilfFights, firm breasts, and belly.
The liquid glistening on her firm breasts and sleek belly, as she grabs  a handful of Hot Mama's hair.
Hot Mama slapping, and punching MilfFight, even as she is twisted back into the table. More snacks, and drinks flying from it, before it falls to the side. Now liquid from drinks now glistening on Hot Mama's tanned breasts and belly, as they tumble together over one of the chairs.
Hot Mama crying out, as MilfFights elbow digs into her side, as they land. The air being driven out of Hot Mama, as they finish landing with MilfFight on top.
Hot Mama squirming, trying to bring a knee into MilfFights side. Yet unable to stop the elbow that comes up from her side, to crash into her head. Leaving Hot Mama barely conscious, and out of the fight.

Fighting mom Charlene and Dina50 were both half naked, completely soaked, and fighting back and forth.
The lovely blonde mom Charlene, and the sexy curvy brunette Dina had splashed into the pool together, trading punches.
Breasts, bellies and faces receiving slaps, and punches.
They had been in the shallow end of the pool, and fought across it, then up and out along the steps, to the opposite side of the pool.
I could not deny, blonde and brunette hair wet, and slicked back, as they struggled.
Charlene's body slender, yet curvy, straining against Dina's more busty, yet fit figure.
The two both topless, and tit to tit, looking impressive in every way.
Charlene begins trying to wrap her long legs around Dina's waist. Dina rocking her sexy body, to spring up, Dina's hand grasping, and squeezing Charlene's firm well formed right breast.
Dina's nails digging into the tender flesh, even as Charlene cries out in pain.  Yet Dina losing her balance, while trying to stay arched to block the leg scissors, at the same time, trying to twist and torment Charlene's breast.
Charlene falls back, again crying out as nails rake her tit, as Dina's hand pulls free.
Charlene unwinding one leg, and sending it flying, as Dina falls back, Charlenes foot connecting with the side of Dina's head. Stunning the lovely brunette, and putting her out of the fight.
Charlene slips free, her chest heaving, as she gasps for air. Charlene winning her second hard fought battle.
Her body aching, yet no time to rest, as a very willing MilfFight closes in to test her.

JennaFights and Marlu are like two wild cats set loose.
Marlu's Spanish temper and fighting blood boiling, as she trades slaps, and punches with Jenna.
Jenna showing some of the fiery temper of a red head, as they finish stripping each other naked, to struggle, and strain against one another.
Jenna backing up, and crying out, as Marlu sends a series of punches against the heaving bare breasts of Jenna.
Both ladies sexy bodies, showing the redness, and marks of hits landed against each of them.
Another table, and chair flying, as they crash into, and through them.
Marlu surging ahead, trying to finish her opponent off.
Marlu then sent staggering, as a fist connects with her chest, between the valley of her pert breasts.
The two ladies both seeming to dance and lose footing, as they trade a few more body shots, while searching for the chance to unleash a final telling or knock out blow.
Table, and chairs tumbling, snacks, and drinks spilling, and causing even more problems with footing.
Marlu landing a strong punch to Jenna's belly. As the slender beauty doubles up. Marlu surges ahead to try and finish it.
Jenna's foot landing wrong, as she stumbles, and is partially spun around, while trying to keep her footing.
Marlu has already launched a forearm, and it connects fully, with the back of Jenna's head.
Jenna's eyes glaze a bit, her knees give way, and soon the dark haired beauty from is toppling into the water, with me racing to her aid.
Marlu stands gasping, holding her belly, as she watches, and waits to see that Jenna would be okay.
I pull Jenna out, gently cradling her, as she gasps, coughs out some water, and soon is laying breathing okay, by the side of the pool. Marlu nods to me, her thanks, as well as her relief as she had wanted to kick Jenna's ass. Yet did not want to cause permanent harm. In a sense this was determined, yet in good spirits and fun.
The ladies trying to test each other. Yet none of them having any kind of intense rivalry for now. Maybe a few would after the day was over.
Jenna safe, and out of the pool, Marlu turns to find more catfighting.

Marlu turns, just in time to catch a fist from Gail. Gail now rested and taking advantage as Marlu staggers, worn down by her recent battle with Jenna.
Marlu rushes ahead, to land a few punishing blows to Gail's breasts, and chest. Then Gail manages to grab Marlu's dark hair. yanking on it, causing Marlu to bend forward. As she does, Gail gives her a forearm upper cut, that sends Marlu sprawling down, across some other ladies already out of the fight.
Marlu had been impressive, had nothing to be ashamed of. Yet now she was out of the fight, as Gail moved on.

Along one side, one of the best of the brunettes, Sexy_cat Lynn, and one of the best of the blondes Donna40 are glistening, naked, and looking like two Amazon goddesses.
The sun and water glistening on their hard bodies, as a backhand sounds, and echoes, as Donna's hand connects, with Lynn's large, well formed breasts.
Donna steps back, only to receive a hard hand chop across her own, nice sized well formed tits. One of the distended nipples lightly raked by a nail. Even as she winces from this, she shifts to the side, as a fist just grazes along her chin. If she had not moved, Lynn probably would have just knocked her out.
They both breathe rapidly. Hearts pounding, nubile bodies tensed, and aching from hits, and bruises given.
They both move ahead again, Donna getting a solid punch to her left side. Even as Lynn gets an elbow to her belly.
Donna pressing forward, as Lynn gasps, and tries getting her wind back quickly.
Eyes lock intently, as breasts crush together, hands grasping as fingers twine, and they try to push, shove, and gain leverage.
Legs, and firm buttocks tensed, as they groan, and strain.
Donna's long blonde hair being grabbed, torn and yanked by Gail, as she manages to shift one hand to it. Donna's loose hand slipping along the glistening supple skin of Lynn's hip, as she falls into her. Lynn yanks Donna's head down, and brings a knee up, and into her side.
Donna losing air, gasping in pain, as her legs collapse from under her.
Lynn sure of her victory following Donna down, to splash her body onto hers, and finish it.
As Donna lands, her knees come up, into Lynn's belly. Donna's legs continuing with the motion, as her legs lift, and using her own momentum against her. Lynn is flipped and sent sailing over Donna.
I watch in horror, as Lynn's head just misses slamming into the side of the pool.
Her body thuds to the hard ground, as all her breath is driven out of her.
Lynn's body arching, and writhing, in pain, as well as the instinct to move, and not lay as an open target.
A few more shifts, as I am already moving towards her, and Lynn tumbles into the pool.

I can almost hear Laurie Breeze's taunting voice... "I t-O-oo-lllllllld you soo!!" Lynn clings to me weakly, as I get her head up out of the water as fast as I can.
I call her name, and breathe a sigh of relief, as her eyes start to focus on me, her breathing slowing to normal, after spitting some water out.
Her firm breasts pressed against, and heaving against my chest, as I hold her.
I am glad she is okay, as well as not being able to deny how simply gorgeous she was, as she hugs me, letting me know, she was out of the fight, yet she was okay.
As I hold her, letting her recover, before helping her out of the pool.
I notice Donna and Gail squaring off, as now it was down to six ladies left standing, in this impressive showing of beauty, and ability in the sexy and mature ladies.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 07:24:34 AM »
FINAL CHAPTER

There were now twenty, lovely ladies from around the world, half naked, naked, resting and watching or still dazed all around the pool. While six ladies still fought to win the day.

I was not surprised to see Katterina in the middle of it, as the lady had always impressed me, and not just with her stunning looks, and fantastic figure.
Yet equally looking fine, was Ms Rose. The dark haired beauty voluptuous, and showing she was not a lady that got by on just her looks.
The two of them both battered, sore and bruised from earlier fights now closed together.
Rose taking a hit to her left side, just above the hip. As she reacts to this, Katterina unleashes a wicked shot, to Rose's firm right breast. Rose taking a few steps back, as she tries to regain her breathing.
Katterina tired from more than one fight herself, trying to close in, and end this quickly, as Rose seems to stumble, and stagger a few steps, seemingly off balance.
Katterina gives a cry of joy, as I wait to see her finish Rose. Finding myself liking the ladies style, as well as her beauty.
Katterina lunges, just as Rose slides to the side, grabbing a hand full of blonde hair as Katterina is unable to stop her charge.
Rose yanking the hair, causing Katterina to stumble off balance. Then Rose grasping her hands together, as she releases Katterina's hair, while shoving her. As Katterina's head comes up. Rose delivers a double fisted blow, to her chin.
Katterina staggers a few steps, then again I find I am rushing to the buxom blondes rescue in the pool.
This time Katterina out of the fight. As I pull her up, and guide her to the side. I can not deny once again, even battered and bruised. Katterina naked, and wet was one of the most impresive looking ladies I had ever seen.

Donna40 falls backwards over a chair, after taking a tit punch by Gail.
The two had locked up, with Gail being freshest, and quickly the brunette beauty, had the blonde stunner losing ground, and trying to keep from being knocked out.
Donna begins to pull herself to a kneeling position, just as Gail's leg lifts into Donna's stomach, knocking her back again.
Gail lunges, just as Donna sends a foot flying Gail's way. A loud whooshing sound is heard, as the air is driven from Gail's nubile body, as Donna's foot connects.
Gail drops, and as she lowers her guard, to grasp her aching belly. Donna lunges ahead, to strike Gail's chin.
Gail falling back, with Donna coming over on top of her.
Gail dazed, eyes slightly glazed, as she is out of it. While Donna lays prone briefly on top of her, trying to catch her own breath, and regain some strength, as now it was down to four ladies.

Fighting Mom Charlene has been enjoying a day of beating brunettes. First the stunning Gabriella in the pool. Then she had won a hard fought victory over Dina50.
Now she was trading punches and open hand slaps with the very capable MilfFight. Both ladies now too tired to call out taunts, as they both just try to survive this next catfight.
MilfFight backhands Charlene across her pert breasts, even as Charlene ads an open hand slap across MilfFights attractive face.
MilfFights head snapping, as she staggers back a few steps.
Charlene ducks down, and uses her leg to sweep MilfFights, while she is still trying to re-focus. MilfFight going down to the ground hard, as Charlene lunges in for the victory. MilfFight brings up her leg, to try and defend herself. Charlene moving ahead full force slams into MilfFights knee, with the point of her chin.
Charlene's eyes roll up slightly, as she falls barely conscious across one of the other ladies, no longer in the fight.
MilfFight rolls free, slowly rising to her feet.
MilfFight turning, just in time to receive a headshot from Donna40.
Charlene is unable to do anything, as MilfFight lands sprawled across her, now out of the fight as well.
Recent victor, and her beaten opponent both laying tangled together, as the end of the fight was near.

Donna turns, as Rose steps up, and punches her hard to her right breast, then her left.
Donna gasping in pain and lack of air, as she manages to hit Rose, with the last of her waning strength in Rose's taut belly. Rose crying out, and stumbling to her knees, as I begin moving to that area of the pool.
Donna steps ahead, grabbing Rose's long dark hair, and yanking her head back, to leave Rose open for one last good punch.
Things seem to move in slow motion, as Rose uses the last of her own strength, to punch Donna in her belly. As Donna doubles up. Rose using her legs, rises swinging an uppercut, that nails the sexy blonde fully.
Donna staggers a few steps then drops, barely conscious to the ground.
Rose staggering a few steps herslef, teetering on the edge of the pool, before falling in.
I catch Rose as she is falling. Her pretty eyes tired, yet alert and vibrant, as she splashes into the water. Rose's beautiful body almost naked, with only a small amount of material covering her sex, and part of her firm ass.
I help her to the side, and soon stand next to Ms Rose. The winner of the fight. With all of the ladies making a good showing for themselves.

It is not long, and all of the tables and chairs are righted or new ones added, for those to far gone to be used.
Twenty six ladies lay out around the pool, in much less than they came with. Many simply naked, in all their glory.
Some topless, while a few managed to save more of their swimsuits.
Yet as I rush drinks to them all, as they discuss things of catfighting. I know I am going to be very busy, now the catfighting was out of the way. Serving drinks, giving some tlc to sore spots, and bruises. As well as having to apply much more sunscreen, to exposed supple skinned bodies.
As the tension gone, the fighting out of their systems for now. I look at the winner Ms Rose.
Then at all twenty five other ladies, relaxing in different states of undress. Some of the ladies I already knew, while others just meeting for the first time, and hoping to see again soon.
These ladies were thirty five years of age or older. Yet they were still very sexy, and beautiful.
As well as VERY capable of handling themselves well, in catfights!!!

The end!!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 06:20:43 AM »
Wow, great story, Stormy!!! Who the heck was that bratty lifeguard?  ;)   :) ;D 8)

Thanks for including me in it! Awesome job as always working everyone in!

hugggzzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 12:53:23 AM »
LAURIE .... LOVELY LIL BIT !!!

Not sure bout that lifeguard, but am sure about you wonderful lady!!

AFTER over 1000 views .. and hours upon hours of effort. YOUR the only one giving a comment.. THANK GOD it was posisitve... LOL

FOR that dear lady N friend... YOU get a gift next year!! Chat that with ya later .... just saying ...   ;)

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 06:22:46 PM »
This was a lot of time. As so many ladies had joined in for this one.
Just for lady catfight members 35 +