News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfighting League

• 3 Replies

Offline Holmeboy

• God Member
Catfighting League
« on: April 09, 2010, 11:56:36 AM »
Hi All,

I love this site, and i was thinking, how about having a catfighting league.  Ladies, put an entry in on who you have beaten as you have fights, and each month, and we can tot the total of wins up and have a league table to see who the best and most active fighters are.

Because you are putting who you have beaten in as an entry, then it can be verified, so someone cannot just go, 'i've won 4 fights this month.'

What do you reckon? a catfighting league with a monthly champ.

:)
Fun, fun, fun!

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
Re: Catfighting League
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 11:51:02 PM »
With respect, I think it's better as an informal kind of thing.  It feels less forced and is more comfortable to the casual members
Discreet.  Detailed.  Dominant.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 08:45:55 AM »
My 2 cents worth is that i agree if every month the fighters would have to qualify as it were to be the champ it might be just a little to much and end up discouraging many from joining the league.

Britty

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 08:51:29 PM »
Hi All,

I love this site, and i was thinking, how about having a catfighting league.  Ladies, put an entry in on who you have beaten as you have fights, and each month, and we can tot the total of wins up and have a league table to see who the best and most active fighters are.

Because you are putting who you have beaten in as an entry, then it can be verified, so someone cannot just go, 'i've won 4 fights this month.'

What do you reckon? a catfighting league with a monthly champ.

I think a league would be a fantastic idea, but with a difference. I think the league would have to be those who are willing and prepared to fight in public and are available to do so.

If all the names were put forward somewhere then a league could be drawn up with quarter finals etc etc depending on how many entries there are.

Would not want it to die without a champion though so it would be essential that all entries were from genuine cyber fighters who are willing and prepared to put themselves on the line.

Britty

:)