News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Party Surprise, Part 2

• 2 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
A Party Surprise, Part 2
« on: January 17, 2021, 03:34:11 AM »

This is Part II of the story... I'm sorry, but life has happened quite a bit during the writing of this. I hope it ends well and is liked by many!

This is the link to part 1, if you'd like to refresh...     https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92520.msg634944#msg634944

A Party Surprise, Part 2

Kelcey begins grinding softly at first, and then slowly adds pressure and Caribe matches her move for move! In moments, juices are flowing on both sides, and it’s obvious that Kelcey’s having a good effect on Caribe, but also by the look of ecstasy on Kelcey’s face, it’s effecting her a little more! Kelcey, having an overall huge attraction to Caribe is having trouble maintaining composure and even in the dominant position of being on top, is working her way to an orgasm faster than she’d like. The problem, there’s not much she can do about it accept pull away and show Caribe that she’s losing the battle! 

Kelcey now, doubles up her efforts and forces a moan from Caribe and pulls back before following it up quickly like she knows she should be doing!  Caribe smiles up at her and says, “OH, are we closer than I thought to breaking the seal first?” “Fuck you!” Kelcey quickly fires back and picks up her grinding hard and in seconds both are moaning as Kelcey’s hardening clit is slicing and dicing with Caribe’s slightly softer one!  Both girls are fighting the first impending orgasm and neither wants to be the one to cum first and give the appearance of the upper hand to their opponent!  Finally, Kelcey can take no more and screams out “OHHHFFFUUUCKKKKKCCCHHHRRIST!!!!” and cums hard and grinds her clit hard against Caribe’s and forces her to cum just seconds later! 

If it weren’t for Caribe’s leg resting on Kelcey’s shoulder, Kelcey would have fallen off during her orgasm, but was able to hold on, even while Caribe shook and shuddered during her orgasm!  Kelcey leans into her leg for a moment and then takes a deep breath, looks down and see’s Caribe smiling back up at her, but not in an angry, “I wanna beat you to a pulp”, way. It was more of an inkling of respect kind of way, and even a slight admiration.  Kelcey begins slowly grinding again and see’s Caribe’s face change to a look of being pleasured and enjoying it look!  Kelcey is good at what she does and has beaten many women, but has never had the raw attraction to them the way she does with Caribe!  This time, instead of working back against Kelcey, Caribe just lets her do the grinding and put out the effort and just “allows” her to work!

Both girls are still a bit sensitive since they both had a good solid orgasm recently, but Kelcey seems to be really picking up a stride. In less than 2 more minutes, Caribe is beginning to moan and is now beginning to “fight back”, as it were, a little bit! This fighting back doesn’t help much as Kelcey had already pushed her too far before she realized it.  Soon after, Caribe cums again and Kelcey, trying to make good on her word, literally fucks her through the orgasm and pulls 2 more quick orgasms from Caribe before Caribe is finally able to shove Kelcey away! 

Kelcey falls backwards, onto her ass, and grins knowing she’s got Caribe rattled!  Kelcey is totally having the time of her life knowing that she’s working over her lust interest and, knows not to be disappointed because it’s way too soon!  And, she’s right!  Caribe doesn’t like being controlled like she just was and never expected Kelcey to be that dominant this quick, much less at all.
Caribe sits up and says, “Fuck you! You little slut! It’s on now! Bring that little pussy over here and I’m going to show you how to do this!”  Kelcey grins and as she’s slowly sliding towards Caribe says, “You say that like you’re going to do something… Babe, I’ve only JUST started to make mince meat out of your little pussy and clit!” 

Now, both are scissored only inches apart and can see their clit heads barely poking out.  Caribe suddenly lunges forward, shoving her pussy and clit directly into Kelcey’s, forcing a yelp at first contact since it happened so suddenly!  In the next instant, both girls were almost laying on their elbows, thrusting their sexy pussies into each other and not even trying to make it feel good! At this point, it was more of a “who can take the most pounding” contest than a make the other cum contest!

Caribe, always being into women, has never experienced a hard pounding from a guy, yet Kelcey apparently has! Kelcey is able to take the hard pounding more so than Caribe is! Caribe begins almost flinching on impact now and drops back to her ass and begins more of a grinding motion, swirling her hips and using her clit to tease and fuck Kelcey’s. This new tactic by Caribe works!  Kelcey moans deeply as Caribe’s clit slices against hers! 
“Ooooooohhhyyeeeaahhhh!!! Moan for me little girl!!! Moan for Caribe!” she says sexily! Kelcey didn’t even have a come back as her clit was sliced at immediately!  “oohhhffuucckk!” Kelcey moans out as she takes a sharp breath and then moans, “OOOHHHFFFUUCKKKMMEEE!!!!” and cums hard for Caribe as Caribe’s clit just bent hers almost in half!

Caribe grins knowing that she’s just scored a major victory and knows her clit is currently dominant and continues to work Kelcey over!  Kelcey is now trying to fight back as they grind together and is able to lower her clit and as Caribe sliced by Kelcey lifts her clit, attacking from the bottom side and causes Caribe’s clit to bend hard upward, forcing a loud, audible gasp and Shudder to come from Caribe, but she didn’t cum yet!  That happened on Kelcey’s down stroke, forcing Caribe’s clit to bend to the side and downward just a bit as Kelcey’s clit head slid down Caribe’s clit! 
“OOOOHFFFGGAAWWDDDDD!!!” Caribe moans as she cums again!  Kelcey then leans forward, takes charge as she grabs Caribe around the throat and shoves her backwards, holding her down and slams her pussy into Caribe’s and begins hard grinding her again!  She holds her like this until Caribe cums hard again 5 minutes later!

Caribe cannot believe that she’s being controlled and out fucked by this hot little blonde girl!  It’s really rattling her and getting to her that this little girl has been in control almost since the beginning!  Internally, Caribe yells at herself for letting herself get beaten so easily like this! She screams out, “YOU FUCKING SLUT!!” and rolls Kelcey off her and takes the top position!  Caribe begins fucking Kelcey like they just started, not like they’ve been going at it for a 30 minutes and multiple orgasms pulled!

Caribe fucks Kelcey hard and fast and in moments, Kelcey screams out another orgasm!  Caribe rides her through it and keeps going hard and fast!  2 more orgasms later and Kelcey fights back and rolls Caribe off and to her side!  Back and forth they roll and each gets the top position and forces an orgasm or two and then loses the position!  This happens for the next 30 minutes as they roll around Caribe’s living room each forcing the other to cum multiple times!

Suddenly, they end up wedge near the couch and the wall, Caribe smiles as she’s been fortunate enough to end up on top! Also, she realizes where she is in the room!  She reaches over, between the couch and the wall and, pulls out a double headed dildo, about 16 inches long!  Kelcey’s eyes widen as she see it and Caribe spits on it and rubs it down, then shoves it quickly inside Kelcey! Kelcey gasp and moans out and arcs her back as it slides inside her and Caribe grins the whole time! Kelcey tries to back slide away to ease the shock as he was definitely not expecting this! Caribe follows and smile, then says, “NOW, you little slut, you’re going to feel the power of Caribe!

Caribe lifts up and slides the other half of the dildo into her, leaving an inch or two between them. She then smirks down at Kelcey and clamps down and begins fucking Kelcey good! “OHHHHHHFUUCKK!!!” Kelcey moans out as she’s having trouble right now!  “oh... that’s it little girl!! Take it! Take it as I fuck you good!” Caribe moans out as she’s fucking Kelcey as good as any man has! Kelcey is doing everything she can’t to fight back, but she’s being fucked so good and fast that she can’t even attempt to get a grip on the dildo herself! “SSSSSHHHHHFFFUUUCKCKKKKK!!!!!!” Kelcey belts out as she cums hard from the fucking she’s getting! “OH YES!!! That’s it baby! Cum for me!! Cum for your new mistress!!” “FFUCK YOU SLUT!” Kelcey moans back as she lays flat on her back panting hard!

“OH, that’s no way to talk to your betters! You know I can do this all night, right? You’re going to be calling me “Mistress” when I’m finished with you!” “L..L…Like hell I am!” Kelcey states rather defiantly! This little break has allowed Kelcey to be able to use her Kegels and get a good solid grip on the dildo and now, she thrusts upward, forcing the dildo into Caribe and causing her to gasp loudly, never expecting what just happened!

Kelcey begins working the dildo and fucking Caribe with it and doing a damn good job! Caribe’s head throws back and she cums hard after a few minutes!

Kelcey, knowing she’s in trouble on the bottom like this, continues fucking Caribe through her orgasm and actually makes her cum once again! Before having to rest herself! This time, Kelcey wizens up and slides back, and pulls the dildo from her soaking wet pussy and quickly shoves it hard inside of Caribe, forcing another loud gasp from her, before pulling it out and tossing it away from them! “Let’s keep this even while I put you in your place, shall we bitch?” Kelcey purrs at Caribe!

Caribe glares at Kelcey and says, “You’re going to pay for that slut! I promise you!” She then slides forward to Kelcey and sits up and says, “Now, we’re going to fuck until you give up and can’t take it anymore!” Kelcey says, “In your dreams slut!”  Caribe smiles and says, “No, bitch… In YOUR dreams!”

They slide their soaking pussies together and begin grinding and rubbing and slicing and dicing! Kelcey’s muscles were all tense and flexing as she worked Caribe hard! Caribe was keeping pace and working Kelcey just the same!  Over the next hour, each girl pulled uncountable orgasms from the other as they jostled for position and dominance over the other and both are covered in sweat and cum and both panting like they’ve been running forever!

Kelcey is able to grunt loudly as she rolls Caribe onto her stomach with her legs still scissored between Caribe’s.  She then grabs Caribe’s ankle and forces her self backwards, and in as full of contact as she can make and begins working her pussy hard as she almost twerks Caribe into a huge orgasm in the next 10 minutes! Caribe screams out as she cums and actually squirts a good bit as it was such a strong orgasm! Kelcey smirks and knows she’s got her on the ropes! 

“Ohhhh… you fucking slutty whore!” Caribe moans out as she catches her breath! This last orgasm proved to be both good and bad as it did two things! It flipped a switch in Caribe and her clit began to grow harder by the second, and the other, it gave Kelcey the confidence she needed to help her go on against her masterful opponent!

Caribe was able to roll them back over and sat up and grabbed Kelcey by her hair and pulled her to a seating position and jammed her tongue into Kelcey’s mouth and both competed in an aggressive kiss as Caribe was slowly repositioning herself to use her hardening clit to her advantage! Kelcey finally pulls away from the kiss to catch her breath and suddenly realizes that she’s now being forced onto her back as Caribe glides right on top of her!

Caribe then quickly slices at Kelcey’s clit with her enlarged weapon and as she slices, Kelcey’s eyes widen in shock and a little bit of fear now!  It’s been a while since she’d been up against anyone with such a weapon between her legs and was taken totally by surprise! Caribe, on the other hand, smirks very condescendingly as she sees the look on Kelcey’s face!

Instantly, Caribe beings working over her unsuspecting victim and as good as it feels to her, Caribe’s taught herself over the years how to control the sensation in this moment! Kelcey struggles to defend herself, but can’t. Every move, Caribe adjusts and crushes, or bends her own semi hard clit! 3 straight orgasms later and Kelcey’s all but done for as she’s laying back, shaking her head trying to stay alert and defend herself.  “Noo... Nooo... NOooooo…this can’t be happening! NO DAMN IT FUCKING NOOO!!!” Kelcey moans out as Caribe works her up for a 4th straight orgasm. This time, just before Kelcey cums, Caribe stops.

Kelcey pants and almost sighs a relief sigh and begins cumming down from her high and Caribe begins working her over again!  “OHHHHHHHHSSSSHHHHHHIITTT!!!” Kelcey verbally, and loudly moans out, as Caribe brings her to the brink of orgasm and this time, slows down, looks down and lines her clit up, head-to-head with Kelcey’s and slams her hard clit directly into Kelcey’s, bending it 90 degrees sideways and forcing Kelcey to cum harder than she ever has!

Kelcey Cums hard, “OHFUUCCKKFUUUUCKKFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKYYYYEEEESSSSGGGAAWWWDDYESS!!! And squirts harder than she can ever remember doing in her life! She sprays herself and Caribe as Caribe rides her through her massive orgasm, still fucking her and cumming herself!  After Kelcey’s orgasm finally subsides, Caribe grins and slides away as Kelcey is all but out of it in the middle of Caribe’s living room.

Caribe stands up and says, “I told you slut! You’re mine!” Caribe kneels down, grabs Kelcey’s hair and says, “WHO’S YOUR MISTRESS NOW SLUT?” in a barely audible voice, “ya…ya…yaaouuuu are…  You… are…my…mistress…” Caribe grins and says, “Don’t forget it bitch!” and releases her and lets her head fall to the floor as she stands up and walks out of the room.

D69

Re: A Party Surprise, Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 05:12:31 AM »
This was phenomenal!!! Never read Kelcy wiped like this!

Offline kelcey

Re: A Party Surprise, Part 2
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 12:06:25 AM »
Nice work, Michael. Now, I need to get Caribe for a fuckfight.

Kelcey