News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Birthday Gift

• 7 Replies

Offline JayB

The Birthday Gift
« on: December 23, 2015, 11:08:44 PM »
It was about a month before my birthday.  My girlfriend at the time had gone upstairs to our bedroom when she called out to me to come upstairs.   She told me to hurry if I wanted to see something    I wouldn’t want to miss.  I figured she was going to be undressing or stripping for me.  Instead she was looking out the window.  When I reached her, she pointed down into the first floor of our neighbor’s house.  What I saw was our neighbor and some guy making out on the couch in her living room.  It didn’t take long for their shirts to come off.  Before my eyes my neighbor, Laura, was displaying an incredible set of firm tits and even more impressive set of big, thick nipples.  My girlfriend put her hand on my crotch and could feel my shaft growing.  She asked me if I liked what I saw next door.  I admitted that it excited me.  She then proceeded to untie her robe exposing her naked breasts.  She then asked me who I thought had the best breasts.  Naturally, I told her I liked her big tits (37Ds) the best.  I had always told her she had the best tits in town and I wasn’t going to stray from that with them staring me in the face.  We then made love and the whole time I was thinking of Laura next door.  In my mind, I had just seen the best tits in town on her blonde body.  As if Sarah, my girlfriend, had been thinking of Laura as well, she shocked me when she asked me who I thought would win a fight between the two.  She knew I got off on watching women fight.  I told her I didn’t know but that I’m sure I would enjoy it.

For my birthday, Sarah and I went to dinner.  Upon returning home, she said to give her a few minutes and then for me to come upstairs.  I was anticipating sex.  To my surprise, Sarah and Laura greeted me in their robes.  Seeing the puzzled look on my face, Sarah said for my birthday she invited Laura over to engage in some catfighting for my pleasure.  She announced that the winner got the pleasure of my company for post fight sex.
At that point, the two women disrobed.  Sarah, with long brown hair, proudly displayed her big breasts.  She had quarter sized  brown areola with somewhat smallish but erect nipples.  Laura, the short-haired blond, was no match for Laura in the breast size department (35C) but had half-dollar sized pink areola with big thick nipples.  I was hard before they even initiated the fight.  I later learned that Sarah had enticed Laura’s participation with an invitation to a threesome after they played around some.

To be honest, what they presented initially was little more than play.  They pretended to struggle with one another taking turns gaining an advantage over the other.  It was stimulating watching their naked bodies roll around and come in contact with one another but it was not much in the way of displaying real competitive interaction.  That is, until, Sarah surprised Laura with a hard right and then a quick left as the two faced each other.  The blows stunned Laura and took her off her feet.  Suddenly, the fake fight turned real.  As Laura was attempting to get back on her feet, Sarah grabbed her by the hair, yanked her up and planted a solid shot to Laura’s abs.  The oof sound she made indicated that it was a painful blow.  She backed away, stunned that Sarah had launched the unexpected assault.  Realizing that Sarah was intent on trying to finish her off, Laura tried to counter attack with some fisticuffs of her own.  As Sarah approached hoping to continue her surprising success, Laura landed a right of her own which backed the brunette up.  Laura then threw a left straight for Sarah’s chin but Sarah displayed some skill by blocking it and then following it up with a left and right of her own that staggered the thick nippled blond.    What had begun as some playful tussling had turned into an actual fight.  I was stoked watching these two sexy women getting it on.

As Sarah went in pursuit of the stunned Laura, she walked right into a shot from Laura that was planted in her midsection.  The shot doubled Sarah over, quickly followed by an upper cut that straighten up the big breasted brunette.  Laura had gained controlled of the fight and plastered Sarah with several more shots to the body and head.  Sarah swung wildly trying in vain to ward off the blonde’s assault.  While she landed a couple of punches, they seemed to have little effect on Laura who continued to blast away at the retreating brunette.   Finally, after it became evident that Laura was proving to be the better woman, Sarah made a dash for the door in hopes of escaping a total beatdown.  However, Laura was in no mood to let the brunette who double crossed her get away.  Before Sarah could escape, Laura reached and grabbed her long brunette hair, swung her around and peppered her with a couple of shots to the head.  As Sarah wilted under Laura’s powerful punches,  it became evident that Sarah was no match for the sexy blonde.  It was now a completely one-sided affair and Laura was intent on punishing the brunette and was not going to be satisfied until she scored the knockout.  That came quickly.  A blast to her abs and a vicious uppercut was all Sarah could handle and she crashed to the floor with her big tits flopping up and down.

Laura then turned to me and said she wanted to collect on her reward for thrashing Sarah.  As aroused as I was, I was more than willing and certainly able to oblige.  The best sex ever.

That was a year ago.  Today, Laura is my girlfriend and I tell her every day that she does in fact have the best tits in town to go along with her powerful fists.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: The Birthday Gift
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 11:59:57 PM »
...and Sarah slinked away without a peep?

Offline JayB

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 02:09:45 AM »
...and Sarah slinked away without a peep?
I never said that.  When Sarah came to from the beating that Laura had laid on her, Laura and I were heavy into the pleasure cycle.  The first thing she saw was me fondling and sucking Laura's big, thick nipples.  Sarah quickly retreated to the bathroom.  I told her that I would stay next door at Laura's place for a week to give her a chance to move out.  Laura also told her she would gladly kick her ass again if she wanted a rematch.

Well, a rematch did take place.  I was at work (I'm a personal trainer and run my own gym) and Sarah showed up at Laura's back door in just her robe.  She informed Laura that she wanted me back and she was there to take me back.  Laura snickered and retorted that Sarah should think long and hard before she does something she would regret.  Sarah indicated she had nothing to regret but that Laura might when she was donbie with her.   Laura had big smile on her face and asked her if she were kidding.  Sarah dropped her robe as if to indicate the fight was on.  Laura likewise stripped.  She walked over to Sarah, reached out cupping Sarah big tits, asking her if she really thought I would preferred her droopy tits to her firm breasts.  She then told Sarah how much I loved sucking her big nipples...something Sarah wouldn't know since hers were so small.  With that Sarah threw the first punch, then the second, and then the third.  Her fourth was an ab blaster followed up with the fifth being an upper cut that sent Laura tumbling backwards falling into the seat of a nearby recliner.  Before Laura could orient herself, Sarah was on top of her as she straddled the arms of the chair.  She grabbed Laura's blonde locks and forced her head forward into her massive cleavage.  Sarah pressed hard in effort to suffocate Laura.  She would use her big breasts to humiliate Laura.

Laura had had little time to react to the onslaught.  All of sudden she found herself in a desperate circumstance and unless she did something immediately, Sarah would win me back.  She did the only thing she could do...she chomped down on Sarah tit.  Sarah let out a scream and fell back off the arms of the chair.  Both women needed a moment to collect themselves.  No doubt Sarah was pissed and wildly charged Laura, however, as lunged for her, Laura lowered her shoulder, driving it into Sarah's midsection and flipped her over onto her ass.  Laura in rapid order, grabbed Sarah's arms, pulled them behind her, and then placed her right leg squarely in Sarah's back and pushed with all her might.  Sarah was in great pain and Laura continued to bear down.  When Laura could feel Sarah's strength fade, she pulled her up, spun her around and pounded her big tits with four or five direct shots.  When Sarah attempted to cover her exposed fun bags, Laura clocked her with a left-right combo.  Like their first encounter, Sarah fell to the floor like a rag doll.

I have never heard from Sarah again.

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 02:45:31 AM »
lovely story
strong arm tactics

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 06:25:04 AM »
You're quickly becoming one of the best writers out there.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 01:43:00 AM »
That's a terrific story, I love one-sided beatdowns with a clear, decisive winner humiliating her opponent. I think your next story should be a fight with a tough black woman having her way with your new girlfriend!

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 09:23:56 AM »
short and nice.
Titfights!!

Offline Roco

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 09:41:49 AM »
Nice story, like was previously mentioned it was concise but complete. A lot of punching though which isn't my thing in a catfight, it reminds me of the scripted films that Tanya Danielle does, it's just too fake.