News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Stand-ins

• 6 Replies

Offline JayB

The Stand-ins
« on: March 11, 2016, 09:53:08 PM »
The Stand-Ins
I own the only gym in my town and thus anyone who works out is likely to come through my doors.  There are two guys in particular who stick out as the alpha males at my place.  One is  very vascular, muscular, named Terry.  The other, Joel, is more athletic, with a smoother, less vascular look but impressive physique.  His build seemed more genetic.  Each guy had their own following and there seemed to be some tension between the two.  While they hadn’t actually come to blows with one another, they were constantly trying to outperform one another in their lifts and routines.  An occasional snide remark would be made one to the other and some bravado talk would seem to be edging towards some kind of confrontation.  Many of us were anticipating a standoff.  The one that happened was somewhat unexpected but in many ways more exciting.

That tension carried over to their girlfriends. In fact, the dislike (or jealousy) seemed to be greatest among the two women.  So much so, that it was those two who sought to determine the superior camp.  I’m not certain who or how but the two girlfriends came to be the ones to turn into a physical confrontation.  The two of them agreed to meet in the ring for a five round boxing match, each carrying the honor of their respective studs.  I’m not sure the two guys were happy that their women would try and stake the claim as to which man was the superior.  Nonetheless, they both agreed to the fight.  Perhaps, they were anxious to watch their women fight to see how they handle themselves.

They agree to fight an hour after the gym closed so everyone would be gone.  The men asked me to be the ref.  I was grateful because I wanted to watch these two get it on.  The fact that they agreed to fight in the nude make it an even sweeter assignment.
Terry’s girlfriend, Rachel, entered the ring first.  She was a physical specimen herself.  Very athletic, she met Terry at my gym and followed a workout regimen he designed for her.  She was very athletic herself, with short blond hair and an incredibly firm body, with the biceps to prove it.  Medium sized breasts (34C) with half dollar sized areola and big, thick pink nipples, she was a knock out.  Terry looked at her from her corner with a lot of pride, knowing that he went home with this incredible woman every night.  Before he met her, he had played the field with just about any woman he wanted.  Now, he was a one-woman man.  She satisfied his needs in every conceivable way.

Suzanne, Joel’s girl, followed Rachel by about 30 seconds into the ring.  She was a looker too but in a different way.  She sported long brunette locks and like Joel was olive skinned.  She was not the athlete that Rachel was but was very active in aerobics and ran an occasional 5k.  When she pulled off her T-shirt, she revealed a large set of tits.  She was significantly larger in that category than Rachel (38D to be precise).  Like Rachel, her’s were real but unlike Rachel, they at that size weren’t as firm.  Nonetheless, she provided a very sensual appearance with her chocolate brown, Hershey Kiss-sized areola.  Terry had no idea that Suzanne was as well-endowed as she was, commenting to Rachel that Suzanne had quite the rack.  He quickly added that his preference, however, was for firm tits and big nipples.  I have a feeling his comment about Suzanne was a form of motivation, as if Rachel needed any.

The women had agreed to a five round bout with two minute rounds.  They also agreed that the bell could save someone from being counted out.

My initial expectation was that Rachel would win this fight.  Both of these women were in excellent shape, Rachel from her workouts and Suzanne from her cardio.  However, Rachel seem to be more athletic and likely able to stand up to the punches better than Suzanne.  And the fight started as I anticipated.  Rachel was the aggressor and was clearly in charge of the fight.  She drove Suzanne into the corner after they exchanged some initial punches.  Rachel’s strength was on display as Suzanne really had no answer for Rachel’s aggression.  Backed into her corner, she tried to cover as best she could as Rachel pounded away at her.  The blond would back away allowing her big breasted opponent to leave her corner only to be driven back into when Rachel once again would over power her.  At the half point of the first round, after Rachel had chased Suzanne back into her corner once more, she momentarily dropped her hands, confident that Suzanne was no match her.  At the sight of that, Joel shouted  “Now!”  Out of nowhere, Suzanne delivered a sharp right to the blonde’s check and then a left to the body.  Rachel, stunned but not really hurt, tried to counter but threw a wild right that missed Suzanne completely.  Now open to Suzanne’s assault, Rachel took a solid shot to her body that doubled her over, Suzanne showing surprising pugilistic prowess sent Rachel to the canvass with an uppercut.  Obviously, Joel had plotted this strategy realizing that Suzanne was no match for Rachel toe to toe.  He waited and watched for the moment that Rachel got careless or overconfident and then instructed his brunette girlfriend to attack.  It was proving to be a wise approach.

Rachel struggled to her feet needing to ride out the remaining 30 or so seconds.  Suzanne continued her assault and it was now the blonde who retreated to a corner all the while Suzanne pummeled her.  I was stunned to see Suzanne, her massive breasts bouncing with each punch, work over Rachel as she was.  It was obvious that she was taking control of the fight and was proving that she was more than a match for her big nippled foe.  As the bell sounded, ending round one, Rachel stumbled back to her corner bewildered that Suzanne was able to hurt her as she had.  In her mind, this fight would not go the distance.  Of course, she never thought it might be her that failed to make it to the end.  As she got to her corner, she asked Terry what had happened.  Terry’s terse response was that she had gotten her ass handed to her.  In the other corner, Suzanne was hyped up at the turn of the events.  Joel told her he was proud of how she was able to give Rachel a real working over.  It was evident to him, he said, who the better woman was.  He told her that Rachel wasn’t used to someone being to whip her like that and that her confidence was likely shot and that she needed to keep pounding away.  Rachel might have a strong body, but what Suzanne was doing to her was weakening her will.  Bottom line he said that the blonde was her’s for the taking. 

Terry realized that this brunette with the big tits was no push over and that his blonde babe would be in trouble if round two went like round one.  He advised Rachel against what he knew he instincts told her to do and that was to out and fight Suzanne toe to toe.  Instead, he told her to be patient (not something she naturally would do given the trashing in the first round).  He advised her to be patient and let Suzanne come to her.  Suzanne was likely feeling pretty confident given how she had worked Rachel over in round 1.  She would likely come out looking for the kill.  Be prepared, don’t try to punch it out with her but rather look for the opportunity to counter.  The only question, would Rachel follow his lead.  The bell sounded for round two.  I was really anxious to see where this fight was going to go.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: The Stand-ins
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 09:59:08 PM »
TERRIFIC START!

Like Suzanne, I'm eager to get to round 2!

Offline JayB

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 10:15:07 PM »
Just as Joel’s first round strategy worked for Suzanne, Terry proved his worth as corner man in the second round.  As predicted Suzanne was anxious finish off that “blonde bitch” and make her man proud that she was the better woman.  The brunette with her big boobs bouncing as she charged across the ring telegraphed her knockout punch.  Rachel, the athlete she is, recognized it and following her muscular boyfriend’s direction threw up her left hand blocking the incoming blast and then threw the hardest punch she had delivered in the fight to the brunettes midsection.  Suzanne let out a huge “oooff” sound.  Now it was Rachel who would send her opponent to the mat with a crushing upper cut.  No sooner had Suzanne gotten to her feet that Rachel floored her again.  In all,  Suzanne tasted Rachel’s leather time and time again.  If round two had been a minute longer, the blonde would have finished off the brunette for sure.  It was now Rachel who was beaming with confidence in restoring what she thought should be the natural order of things.  She looked across the ring and saw a woman who was no match for her strength and athleticism.  It was Suzanne who returned to her corner bewildered that the blonde could hit with such power.  Joel realized Suzanne was outmatched in going toe to toe.  The problem was that Rachel was not likely to fall prey to the strategy that worked against her in round one.  Terry counseled his woman to be patient and that if she continued to fight intelligently, Suzanne would wither under her power.  There would be no charging out to end this thing with one punch.  With a round a piece, would round three be the decisive one?

Offline JayB

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 10:43:35 PM »
The confidence that Suzanne had gained in round one was definitely gone as a result of the Rachel’s rebound in round two.  She had to wonder if she had fought smarter, would she have been able to keep Rachel off balance.  Instead in her eagerness to impress her fitness model husband, she had played right into the blonde’s strength.  Rachel entered round two determined to employ a workman like strategy to wear her brunette opposite down.  She would like for the fight to end in this round.
Rachel was the aggressor again as she had been for much of the fight but she wasn’t trying to deliver a single finishing blow.  She was going to follow the plan of pounding Suzanne’s body and if meant a shot or two at her big tits, all the better.  Suzanne backpedaled for much of the round in a defensive-mode, wary of Rachel repeating the beating she gave her in round two.  Rachel continued to pursue her, throwing three or four punches at a time.  Now Rachel was as strong as any woman that I know, but she was not used to boxing with these gloves on her hands and the punches she had thrown in this round were mounting up.  She could begin to feel her arms get heavy and the frequency of her punches slowed.  Suzanne could tell the blonde was slowing down and the power behind her punches was waning.  Sensing an opening, she stepped forward and decided to trade punches with Rachel, who’s nipples I had noticed were as erect as I had ever seen on a woman.  Joel thought a mistake and was ready to shout instructions for her abandon that strategy.  But before he could, Suzanne landed a couple of shots that backed Rachel up and the return shots from the blonde seemed not to phase his girl at all.  After trading three or four blows, it was apparent that Rachel had punched herself out and Suzanne was now effectively scoring and Rachel had no real answer.  Just before the end of the round, Suzanne connected with a left and right forcing Rachel to retreat.   As she backpedaled, Suzanne followed and landed two more shots, that sent Rachel on to her back.  At the count of 6, the bell sounded saving Rachel from certain defeat.  Terry rushed out to help her to her corner, stunned himself at the rapid turn of events for the second time in this fight.  Suzanne may not have Rachel’s strength but she has immense staying power.  Terry’s task now was to find a way to keep his girl in this fight and get her to round five.  Round four would be one of survival for the blonde.  Suzanne was now back in control of the match with a 2-1 lead after three rounds.  I never thought this fight would get this far and certainly didn’t think the brunette with those luscious jugs would be the one out front.

Offline JayB

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 11:03:25 PM »
Terry did all he could to revive his blonde girlfriend and get her ready for a brutal fourth round.  She would need to keep from getting knocked out and make it to round five and then her only chance for victory would be a knock out.  Joel reminded Suzanne not to repeat her mistake from round two.  He told her Rachel was reeling from the punishment she doled out at the end of round 3 and just be smart and tag her when she could but not to go overboard trying to land the coup de grace. 
In round four, Suzanne wisely just pursued Rachel and landed punches when there was an opening.  She punished the blonde several times in the round and put her on the mat twice.  No betting person would have taken such a bet that Rachel would be on the wrong end of this assault.  Suzanne had just worn her down.  For all her strength, she was no match for Suzanne’s resilience.  Joel wore a big smile on his face at the sight of his sexy wife taking it to the big nippled blonde.  He was so proud of how she was accounting herself and to this point, proving to be the superior woman.  Terry, on the other hand, was stunned.  He had bragged to others about how his wife would beat down any woman who dared to take her on.  Impressed with her big tits when he first saw Suzanne topless, he was convinced his wife’s impressive build would be way too much for the apparently softer brunette.  He like, Rachel, had misjudged her.  Now he needed to figure out a way to get Rachel in position to contend in the fifth and final round.

Offline JayB

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 11:30:13 PM »
Rachel now trailed 3 round to 1.  The only way forward was for her knock out Suzanne.  Terry in desperation told her that she had just run into a better woman, that Suzanne was just too much for her and it would be a victory if she could avoid being knocked out.  He told her he knew it would be difficult whenever she ran into in the gym, knowing that she was the better woman.  He got the response he wanted.  It angered Rachel.  How dare him give up on her!  How dare him think that that woman with the sagging bags was better than her.  And the thought of having to acknowledge that Suzanne was the better woman was a bridge too far.  Terry had found the means of motivating Rachel, finding the means to actually take it to Suzanne in the final round might be another thing.   Rachel was a terribly competitive woman.  If she lost, she would go down swinging.  When the fifth round began, Suzanne was met by a different woman that she had bludgeoned around in the previous round.  As the two women went toe to toe, Suzanne was taken aback with how quickly Rachel had renewed her vigor and strength.  She could feel it in the punches that Rachel was delivering.  Joel quickly sensed the fight turning and realized that all Suzanne need to do was survive the final round and she would be the winner.  He shouted those instructions and his woman attempted to follow them.  She tried to keep her distance but Rachel bore in willing to take the punishment that Suzanne would dish out in order to deliver her own blows.  With about 20 seconds left, Suzanne confident she had weather the storm and was on her way to victory, decided to finish with a flurry.  The thought this blonde would finish the fight as the aggressor didn’t set well with her.  So, she opened up with a left-right combo…it had no effect on the super motivated Rachel.  It was a fatal mistake on Suzanne’s part.  Rachel connected with a hard shot to the body forcing the brunette to drop her guard.  It was the opening Rachel needed…a right hand that Suzanne never saw coming dropped her to the canvas with about 15 seconds left, enough time for her to be counted out.
Joel dropped his head in absolute dejection.  His woman had been mere seconds from winning this bout and his ability to lord over Terry.  All gone in a matter of seconds.  Terry rushed into the ring, hoisting his wife up on his powerful shoulders.  As he lowered her back to the mat, I raised Rachel’s arm in victory as she planted her right foot firmly on Suzanne’s huge breast.  A week later I learned that Joel and Suzanne had left town rather than have to face Terry and Rachel in the gym.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 01:51:37 AM »
Well written, no obvious winner as the fight went back and forth