News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 20 - Outside Opportunities

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 20 - Outside Opportunities
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:20:18 AM »
Hi Everybody , Ana of the Swedish Bombshells here & once again , the last Match I & Chrissy were in was not a good one for us as a Pissed off Monster Nakano took us both apart as our losing streak continued & since we are being used not as often in the SWF , we were told that we , while still being important to the SWF , were given permission to do outside Feds to keep our Ring Skills tuned & were called to do a few Matches in Italy , 3 over the next 7 days & with the pay at $5,000 for the week & paid travel , we took the offer .

Me & Chrissy had the Opportunity to relax our 1st day , but we still went to the Show at night & just watched & relaxed .

The next day we were in a Dark Match vs 2 Italian Wrestling School Students who posed as Masked Heels " The Hit Ladies " & the Match begun with them attacking us & beating us down , but we soon turned the Match around & had things going our way as we hit Simultaneous Missle Dropkicks on the " Hit Ladies " that knocked them back & into each other & as they went down , we followed with Lionsaults & got the Double Pin for the win & even though it was students , it just felt Great too win again .

2 days later , we faced the same Ladies again , this time they were playing themselves & the Heel Roles & the match went the same way , only the ending saw me Missle Dropkick 1 of the Heels & Chrissy Lionsaulted onto her for the 1-2-3 , Super Sweet , 2 Wins in a Row .

We had the next day off , but we did do a short workout & training session with the same 2 Ladies we faced the last 2 Matches & afterwards , they showed us around town & we Partied into the wee hours of the Morning .

The next day saw them shoot their Main TV Show & at the time , Awesome Kong was just getting back into Wrestling & just recently was getting the Huge Push in the Fed  to build her up further , they had her face 3 TagTeams in a Handicap Gauntlet Match & The Swedish Bombshells were 1 of those Teams , but 1st up were 2 Youngsters from the United States that have been making a name for themselves , Taeler Hendricks & Veda Scott .

TAELER HENDRIKS & VEDA SCOTT VS AWESOME KONG
                 ----------------------------------------------------
Kong came out 1st to the Boos doing her Stare Ahead with Destruction in her Eyes thing & stood in the Ring licking her chops as grinding her Fist into her other Hand as Taeler , the sexy Young Redhead & Veda , the Brunette Free Spirit headed to the Ring , both Spunky & full of confidence & showed no fear at all as they High Fived & Hugged the Fans & upon entering the Ring did 1 last pose together for the cameramen with Brighten anyones Day Smiles & when done , they turned , right into a Double Clothesline & down went the Youngsters .

Kong brought Veda up & whipped her off the Ropes & as Veda rebounded back , Kong put her down with a Running Body Wall Crush & as Veda grabbed her Mid a bit winded , Kong brought Taeler up & whipped her into a corner & charged & Splashed her in the Corner & when Kong moved to the side , Taeler fell to her Knees .

Kong brought Veda up & gave her a Spinning Backfist , pretty much KO'ing the Brunette & then returned to Taeler & lifted her up & did her overhead Body Bending thing she does , getting Taeler to cry out with each Bend , getting 4 before she was dropped without warning & lay aching on the mat .

Kong brought a dazed Veda to her Feet & gave her an " Awesome Drop "  then gave Taeler an " Awesome Bomb " & Kong followed with a Roar & pulled Veda onto Taeler , placing her though so she was both covering Taeler but had her Shoulders to the Mat as well & planted a foot on the pile as the Ref moved in & 1-2-3 & Kong easily defeated Taeler & Veda & as team #2 was announced , Kong tossed Veda out of the Ring & then as her Opponents were halfway to the Ring , running there as a matter of fact , Kong " Awesome Bombed " Taeler 1 more time , & just left her laying devastated in the Ring as Team #2 , who were just like Anna & I , little used but important in the big Feds they were in , competeing ones at that in the WWE & TNA & were actually volunteered to get them ring time in AJ Lee & Rosita .

AJ LEE & ROSITA VS AWESOME KONG
                            ------------------------------------
AJ & Rosita  slid through the bottom rope together & sprang to their feet & wailed with forearms to Kong who just stood there taking it & acted like she was getting worn down until AJ & Rosita tried to Rope Whip her together & Kong held her ground & pulled the 2 Cuties together & smashed their Heads together & held on to them & did it again & then a 3rd times & let them fall dazed to the Mat .

Rosita was brought up & given a Spinning Backfist & she went down 100% KO'd & then AJ was brought up & screamed helplessly as she tried to pull away but was still too dazed to do so & she too was given a Spinning Backfist & went down , almost comepletely KO'd & with Taeler still down nearby & still dazed , Kong dragged AJ & Rosita over Taeler & placed them so all 3 had their Shoulders to the mat & Kong sat on the Pile & got the 1-2-3 on all 3 Ladies & as it was our turn to face her since Taeler & Veda & then AJ & Rosita failed & as we made our way to the Ring , Kong tossed AJ & Rosita from the Ring & then " Awesome Bombed " Taeler once again & with Taeler landing by the Ring Apron , Kong gave her big stomp that sent her out of the ring & free finally from danger since she got in it just as Chrissy & I entered it .

THE SWEDISH BOMBSHELLS VS AWESOME KONG
                     ---------------------------------------------
We approached the Beast cautiously & did our best to find an opening to attack , but Kong knew the Ring well & was able to keep us both in front of her until Chrissy locked up with her & after doing a quick coil power up , Kong pushed Chrissy back , making her fall onto her Sweet Ass , but not hurt , so I decided to give it a try , if we could keep doing this , we could wear her down .

< Chrissy > Kong is strong , she pushed me back like I was a Ragdoll & since I see Ana locking up with her , I might as well take the free Breather as I believe Ana wants to keep trying this to wear her down , but Ana is quickly pushed down onto her Cute Ass like I was right next to me & we look at each other as Kong just looks at us & smiles & we decide that locking up 1 by 1 may not be the best recourse after all & we both charge her together & just as we expected , she tries to Clothesline us both & since we both expected it , we were able to duck under her & use our Speed Advantage to bounce off the ropes for momentum & hit her with a Double Dropkick that seems to faze her just a little as she takes a step or 2 back , but doesn't seem to be ready to go down & as we attempt another Double Dropkick & hit it , she again only stumbles back a few steps & as she does , Ana bends behind her & I Dropkick her again & she trips over Ana & down she goes & we both quickly cover her , 1-2 , well almost 2 as she powers both of us off of her , but we are quick to get up as she is doing so , we just keep giving her Jumping Forearm Bashes as she is slowly getting to her feet , but once up , she appears to be getting worn down so Me & Ana bounce off the ropes in tandem & hit her with a Double Clothesline & she goes tumbling out of the Ring but in control of herself & lands on her feet , dazed but angry & " Oh No " poor Taeler is crawling nearby as she is getting her senses back , but Kong is angry & brings Taeler up , lets out a " I'm Pissed " yell & gives Taeler another Spinning Backfist & she is Ko'd again .

Knowing we can't let her back in the ring & on her feet , as Kong tries to get back in the Ring , Ana runs at her & tries a Baseball Slide on her , but Kong moves aside & pulls Ana out & quickly slams her Head into the ring Apron & as Ana stumble Stunned , Kong gives her a Spinning Backfist & Ana is almost KO'd .

< Ana > As I lay outside the Ring , seeing stars without being totally out , Kong slides back into the Ring & Chrissy runs in &  starts Stomping away at her & is connecting with them , but some how someway , Kong is able to grab her foot & make her balance herself as Kong gets to her feet & taunts Chrissy , who then does an Acrobatic Flip to free herself , but as she somersaults down onto her feet , Kong tries to behead her with a Clothesline that conncets , it doesn't behead Chrissy , but it turns the match in Kong's favor as she whips Chrissy into the corner & charges & Crushes her in the Corner & after Chrissy goes down to her Knees , Chrissy is brought up & whipped into another Corner & stays azed as Kong Crushes her with another Corner Splash & Chrissy falls on her front .

< Chrissy > Ungh , can't breath , Kong has alot of weight on her & as I gasp for air , Ana is slowly trying t crawl into the Ring , but Kong is more than happy to assist her as she pulls her in by her Hair & then gets Ana to her feet & proceeds to Bodyslam her 5 times & then she whips Ana into the Corner & Ana is also given a Corner Splash & as she stumbles forward , Kong scoops her up & Bodyslams her right onto me " umph " .

Kong is quick to get Ana up & give the Body Bending treatment & after giving her 6 Bends , Ana is rudely dropped & Kong makes her way too me .

< Ana > I'm toast at this point , & I am of no use to Chrissy as Kong brings her up into the Body Bending position & also gives her 6 & then drops her rudely after the 6th Bend & is quick to bring Chrissy up & nails her with the " Awesome Bomb " & then comes my way & the last thing I remember is being brought up for the " Awesome Bomb " as well & what I don't know is , both Me & Chrissy are out & Kong kneels between the 2 of us & places a hand down onto our Mids as the Ref moves in & 1-2-3 , pinning us both as Kong has won the Handicap Gauntlet Match , defeating 3 Teams ,  1 of them , Us

THE END

« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 07:30:41 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 20 - Outside Opportunities
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »
Thx again for you story
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem