News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 22 - Outside Opportunities 2 - Brianna Love

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Hello , I'm Handsome Hans & I run an Internet Wrestling site out of Amsterdam , Holland Honeys Wrestling which features Beauty vs Beast Matches & Sex . I tried to get the Sexy Bombshells known as The Swedish Bombshells from the Scandanavian Wrestling Federation ( SWF ) in here to Wrestle for me , but they didn't accept my offer of $10,000 a piece , but their Understudy , Brianna Love , happily did & for the money , she told me to do what I wanted to do to her & I'll take her up on that .

Tonight we are taping Brianna in action to be released on my next update & I'll be the Ref as tonight I have put Brianna into a 2 on 1 Handicap Match vs 2 Lesbian friends of mine , Bertha & Buddy , yes Buddy is a girl , but Buddy loves to look manish , or more boyish in nature & Bertha & Buddy are sometimes confused with being an Ugly Mom & her weird Son , but they are both in their late 30's & are a dedicated couple .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm in the Ring as Brianna comes out 1st & I interview her & make it an angle that it was supposed to be a Tag Match but Brianna's Tag Partner never made it & I'll be OK if she wants to postpone the Match until she gets another Partner , but Brianna takes the Mic & says " Another Partner , I don't need one , she'll get in my way I can take care of myself , I mean , look at this Body ( Brianna runs her hands up & down feeling & showing off her Hot Bod ) this Body is perfect & nobody can handle a Body like this , or me & I'll face both my Opponents at the same time " & hands me back the Mic & introduce her Opponents after commenting on what confidence she has .

Out come the Dykes , Bertha & Buddy who remark about their Barbie Doll Opponent as Brianna just smiles while bending over eroticly waving the Baddies on , flaunting her Hot Bod to their weird forms .

The Dykes enter the Ring & begin to French Kiss each other for luck as Brianna continues to stay bent over & shaking her Ass for the other camera so I can do a Split Screen when I edit the Match .

With Brianna still shaking her sweet Ass , I can't contain myself & I give her a few playful slaps on her Ass & she straightens up & playfully looks at me saying " Maybe Later Handsome " & turns to find her Opponents charging at her & is unable to react as they push her into the ropes & hold her stretched a bit backwards as they hold her by her hair & start to deliver knees to her mid , giving her 8 each , 16 in total before whipping her off the ropes & upon her return , they put her down with Knees to her Mid & then put her onto her back & give her Nonstop Stomps into her winded Mid for 30 secs & then they alternate giving her Jumping forearm Bashes to her Mid as all Brianna does is hold her Palms in the up position , helpless at the Mercy of the Dykes .

I'm more than enjoying this as I don't think 1 Iota of stopping them as they bring Brianna up into a Suplex Position & then toss her straight down onto her front via a Front Suplex & Brianna is out of it already , ripe for pinning .

Bertha Facesits Brianna & tells me to count , 1-2-but she stands up before the 3 & Buddy then Facesits her & I count again , 1-2-but no 3 as Buddy stands up as I'm told " Way too soon " .

Bertha stands over Brianna & gives her random Bonsai Drops onto her chest as Buddy removes Brianna's boots & then together they  & the Big Dyke begins to vigorously eat her out & as she does so , Buddy buries Brianna's face into her Pussy & grinds her around in it , getting herself off & for 14 mins I just watch as Brianna writhes eroticly as the Dykes eat her out & make her eat out until Brianna Orgasms 1st all over Bertha's Fat Face & Bertha then rides out the Sex Juice splash & then goes behind Buddy & whispers sweet nothings into her ear to make her Orgasm faster , which she does 25 secs later & rides her squirting out until she sprays all she has onto Brianna's face & some on her Tits .

Bertha & Buddy then reenter the Ring & pull Brianna free & as Brianna lays on her back nakes , the Dykes do a Stompfest on her as together they Stomp her Tits , then Mid , & then pull her Legs apart & stomp her in her Pussy & then go back up to her Mid & return to her Tits & starting with her Tits , do the whole Stompfest over again & do it 20 times before deciding to do something else , which was to Don strap-on & give her a DP Fucking & as they give it to her , Brianna lightly comes to & starts to beg too loudly & Bertha shouts out , " Shut her up Ref " so I do the only way I know how which is since my Cock is throbbing watching Brianna being Dominated & Fucked , I can't help it so I make my Cock explore her Hot Lips & into her mouth & use her hair to make her give me a bBlowjob & since allI hear is muffled " Mphs & Aghs " & Bertha is no longer yelling at me , I done my Job well .

I don't last too long though as all this watching has already set the Sperm in motion & after just 90 secs & shoot my load down her throat & ride it out until I have nothing left to ooze into her .

Luckily , as I pul out , Briann gasps for air & only gives continued muffled " Anghs & Unghs " until the 3 Ladies all Orgasm , almost in unison , as Brianna is the 1st to Orgasm , a 2nd time in this match & her Orgasm triggers Bertha , to have her 1st , & Bertha is riding out her Orgasm as Buddy had her 2nd of the match as well .

The Dykes are not done with Brianna though & 14 times they grab her by her Arms & Legs & swing her a bit before letting go a letting Brianna fly across the Ring & hit hard on the mat .

Bertha pulls Brianna's Legs apart & shoves in her Dildo & does her again & as she does Buddy keeps playing with Brianna's nipples until she starts oozing milk & suckles away as both Brianna & Bertha Orgasm for a 3rd time & 2nd time .

Bertha pulls out & sees Buddy suckling away & with 1 nipple free & with milk at it's point , Bertha suckles the open nipple & enjoys the milk & takes a quick break to say "Count her Ref " Brianna is Helpless as I bang my hand to the mat , 1-2-3 & close to an hour after it began , it was over .

Bertha & Buddy decide to do things for my Bonus Features that I have in my DVD's  which is too do numerous different pinfalls on Brianna , both alone & as a Team & after all is done , we end the taping by panning Brianna's Dominated & Violated defeated body for a full min .

THE END
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Very good story. Poor Brianna :) Thank you
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem