News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 23 - Dawn of another PPV

• 3 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 23 - Dawn of another PPV
« on: December 02, 2011, 06:52:13 PM »
Hey Folks , Chrissy of the Swedish Bombshells here .

It appears the SWF All-Ladies Show will be coming in another month or so , but right now , all the Ladies here want ring time & have to prove themselves to get it .

The good news for us Bombshells is that tonight , of the 3 Ladies Matches they will have on the card , Me & Ana will be in the Final 3rd Match as we faced Jule & Zule's Tattoed Students , Tatty Doom & Ingrid Ink in a Tag Match .

1st up tonight though is Monster Nakano who is getting her rematch vs our Champ & Friend , Maritza Martini , at the PPV , & Monster tonight will be facing Maritza's Sister , Maria Martini & that match is now so here we go .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                          MONSTER NAKANO VS MARIA MARTINI
                          ------------------------------------

After an interview to begin the show , we return from a commercial break & Maria is already in the ring , prancing around to Maritza's music , or should I say , the Martini family song which all 3 Martini Sisiters use in the ring , Martini Sister #3 being Marianna , who will be here soon , but right now , Maria is all smiles & hotness as her ring attire is a see thru lace lingerie outfit with ankle high light pink wrestling boots & is really flaunting her ample cleavage & long legs & vows to not only wear down Monster for her Sister , who is a year younger than herself , she vows to outright strike a mental blow to Monster also by defeating her here tonight .

Here comes Monster though so Maria better stop her dancing & get serious which she does , & as soon as Monster enters the ring , Maria attacks her as she is walking thru the ropes & Monster is covering up trying to weather the storm & as soon as Monster is able to stand , Maria goes to whip her off the Ropes , but Monster stands her ground & quickly pulls Maria back into a Clothesline & down goes Maria winded as she is not prepared for Monsters power .

Monster brings Maria up by her hair hard & gives her a Tossing Bodyslam &quickly follows & brings her up hard by her Hair again & gives her another Tossing Bodyslam & again follows before Maria is even hitting the mat .

For 2 mins straight or what seems like 16 Tossing Slams , Maria has no clue to where she is as Monster brings her up & places Maria on her Shoulders & yells Marita's name as she drops Maria down with a Samoan Drop & can easily pin her at this time , but since she is pissed Maria ran her mouth & wanting to send a message to Maritza , Monster at a steady pace keeps bringing Maria up & Samoan Dropping her hefty weight down onto Maria's Chest & Mid areas , Maria's athletic body having no chance & after 12 Samoan Drops , Maria's quest to help her younger Sister is a total failure as Monster gives Maria her Running Butt Squash finisher ( The Japanese Bomb ) & then plants her knees across Maria's chest & looks snarlingly at the crowd as the Ref makes the easy 1-2-3 & brings this Slaughter to an end .
The show goes on & it's time for German Muscle to have what you can call , a little warmup as at the PPV , they will be facing 2 tough Russian Babes who I believe will be GM's toughest test , wish it was Me & Ana , but considering how many times they have easily Destroyed us now , it isn't us .

We return from another commercial break & on the monitor , I see 2 Tanned Busty Blondes in the ring who were announced as The Barbies , Barbes , this can't be good for them , even we aren't called Barbies .
                             GERMAN MUSCLE VS THE BARBIES
                             ---------------------------------
Jule & Zule enter the ring & since they again as always elected the " Anything Goes " clause , they go right after The Blondes who quickly freeze as their much Bigger , Stronger , & Meaner opponents are nearing them & are separated as Jule & Zule grab them by their Hair & shake them until they have them in separate corners & after giving them 1 punch each to their Mids , & then whip them towards each other where the Barbies collide & go down .

GM approach 1 Barbie & with no fight from her , put her into the German Stretch & after holding her in it for 15 secs , they Jump & Pull her , giving her their German Bomb finisher & as she lays out , they grab the 2nd Barbie & introduce her to the German Stretch & then the German Bomb & just like that , GM chosse a Barbie & cover them together & as the Ref moves in , they demand a 10 count pin & get it & even with the 10 sec pin count , German Muscle still won the match in less than a min , 56 secs to be exact as it proves once again that Barbie = Total Jobber .
THe show goes on & it's time for me & Ana to face the Freaks , talk to you later
             THE SWEDISH BOMBSHELLS VS TATTY DOOM & INGRID INK
           -----------------------------------------------------------
It's Chrissy again , here I am on the stage with Ana as we are heading to the ring as we are looking forward to handing & Tatty their 1st loss , & even though we have been on a slide as of late , the Fans still Love us & 110% support Me & Ana & we show them the Love back as we make our way to the ring & enter it to await Ingrid & Tatty .

Ingrid & Tatty come out to total Boos , although their mentors , Jule & Zule have gotten some supporters , Ingrid & Tatty to date have earned none & it is a blast watching them argue with the crowd who is telling them that the Bombshells will be taking them down " Oh Yeah Baby " .

Like German Muscle , Tatty & Ingrid enter the ring & charge right at us , but we are not Barbies or small potatoes &we both step aside & Drop Toehold both Baddies down & as they slam their hands to the mat pissed off , we back off to see what they want to do next .

Wanting to prove a point , Ingrid & Tatty instantly bounce back up & charge us again , but we are easily able to take them down again with Arm Drags & they again bounce up quickly & charge again & again we take them down with Arm Drags & once more they charge & go nowhere as we take them down with Arm Drags again , we can do this all day , but they get some brains about them & slide out of the ring , slapping their hands in anger against the ring apron while yelling at the fans to shut up as they are really giving them the business as inside , Me & Ana just dance for our fans real quick until it is decided that I will leave the ring & let Ana go 1st so the Heels get it back to a normal 1 on 1 Tag Match like it is supposed to be .

The Heels regroup & Tatty says " Let me go 1st " which Ingrid says " Go Ahead " to & Tatty enters & she & Ana approach each other to lock up when Tatty gives Ana a boot to her mId , Doubling her over & follows by rope whipping Ana & bends down to Back Body Drop her , but Ana sees it & is able to flip herself across it & land behind her & as Tatty turns , Ana has a Dropkick waiting , or already enroute to meet her Jaw , which connects & down goes Tatty across the ring & Ingrid runs in & charges Ana , but Ana bends over & is able to Back Body Drop Ingrid up & over & as she hits the mat , Ingrid slides out quickly & runs back to her corner where Tatty is waiting on the outside as well as they try to regroup again .

Ana walks over & tags me in & I high five her for a job well done as Tatty waits for ingris to get up on the apron & slides in & tags in Ingrid who yells something about " Your going to get it Blondie " as we go to hook up .

< Ana > Ana with you here , Chrissy & Ingrid lockup & Ingrid powers Chrissy to the ropes & bends her backwards with Chrissy trying to see where Ingrid might try to get a cheap shot in as the Ref tries to get a clean break .

Ingrid waits for the right moment & delivers a boot to Chrissy's Mid & quickly tosses the Ref aside & moves in & bends Chrissy over the Ropes again & as the Ref warns Ingrid , she is able to give Chrissy 4 Chops across her chest & after quickly tossing the Ref aside again , Ingrid goes to whip Chrissy & does & upon Chrissy's return , Ingrid wants to High Back Body Drop her & leans over to do it , but Chrissy sees it & stops & delivers a Kick to Ingrid's chest & as Ingrid stands , Chrissy meets her with a Dropkick & Ingrid goes rolling out of the ring upon landing on the mat , but as Ingrid goes down , Tatty tries a sneak attack but Chrissy is up to it & High Back Body Drops her & as she rises , I'm in the ring to hit her with a Dropkick & she rolls out frustrated , just like Ingrid .

< Chrissy > I tag Ana back in , boy these 2 have alot to learn & upon sliding in the ring , Ingrid again instantly tags Tatty in a frustrated way & Tatty comes in to see what she could do again .

The 2 lock up & Tatty gets the upperhand with a wristlock , but Ana cartwheels out of it & gets Tatty into it & as Tatty moves to try to free herself , she leaves her herself open to receive a Monkey Toss & she gets a well executed one & as she sails through the air , Ingrid moves in as Ana follows through & as soon as Ana stands , she is leveled by a Lunging Boot Stomp to her Chest that puts her down & possibly turns the tide .

Ingrid stomps away at Ana until Tatty crawls to their corner & Ingrid after a Hair Beil to Ana as the Ref does nothing , Tatty as soon as Ingrid gets in the corner tags her in officially & with Slams & Big Headbutts , she works over Ana pretty good as it is evenidence that Ingrid is the bigger danger of the 2 Heels & after her quick attack on Ana , Tatty wants in & Ingrid Tags her in & together they rope whip Ana & on the Return , they both give her Jumping Spin Kicks to her chest & down goes Ana & Tatty quickly follows with a cover to attempt a pin , but Ana kicks out but is in a bit of trouble .

Mins pass as the Heels tag in & out , sometimes not at all as they work over Ana , using lots of doubleteamming as well as the Ref seems to let them go a bit too far before doing anything , but the few times I come in to try to do something , he instantly is on me & not letting me do anything .

Ingrid tags in Tatty legally this time just after she whipped Ana into the corner where Ana stands out on her feet & upon coming in , Tatty plays the crowd before charging " MOVE ANA MOVE " & Yes , Ana moves & Tatty hits the corner hard , head 1st & stumbles backwards & as she does so , Ana rolls over & tags me in & I'm ready to kick everyone's ass .

< Ana > Got worked over pretty good there but I was able to tag in Chrissy & she is going to town , Dropkicking Tatty & the interfering Ingrid all over & I muster enough strength to reenter to help her out & tackle Ingrid & together we roll out of the ring & battle it out.

Ingrid is stronger than me & I am still groogy from the beating I just took from them moments ago inside & as I try to whip Ingrid into the guardrail , she is able to reverse it & I go head first into the ringpost & I go down seeing stars , the last thing I saw was Chrissy perched on the top rope to give Tatty a Missle Dropkick .

With just limited vision from my headache , I see the big screen & see Chrissy hit the Missle Dropkick & go for the pin but I also see Ingrid blast a big boot to Chrissy's side of her face to break it up & Chrissy seems almost KO'd from the blindside boot & after dragging Tatty to the corner , Ingrid blind tags herself in & with both myself & Tatty too dazed to do anything it's up to Ingrid & Chrissy now , but with Chrissy very dazed from the blindside boot , ingrid is able to use her power to lift her & give her a Running Brainbuster & Chrissy seems out & with me just rolling to my side trying to clear my head , I can do nothing as the Ref moves & 1-2-3 & it's another loss for the Bombshells , " Damn Cheaters " .

THE END
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 23 - Dawn of another PPV
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 05:27:32 AM »
For those who don't know the other 2 teams
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline ninetofiver

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 07:07:23 AM »
Great story as usual!

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »
Good story!  Too bad the Barbies couldn't have lasted longer it would have been good watching them get abused a little more!