News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Another AI upscale of classic VHS fantasy catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline Martin Beswick

Another AI upscale of classic VHS fantasy catfight
« on: February 21, 2023, 04:20:56 AM »

So this one was tricky to upgrade based on the quality of the original imagery and production ... thus the results are a bit mixed in comparison to other upscaled clips I've posted.. It's better than other versions out there online but I have to admit that the AI sometimes does some weird s**t to Raven and Blondie's faces.The bodies look great - the faces sometime do some weird demon possession stuff (uh, new kink unlocked? Should I have labeled this one as "Succubus Sex Fight" to attract that audience?)

But even with that caveat I think this clip and scenario is still pretty great - https://spankbang.com/7v5g7/video/paid+to+kick+her+ass+ai+upscaled (aka "Two Bitches from Hell")

Then and now, I have a bit of a crush on "Raven" btw -- who appeared in many of my all-time favorite catfight videos from back in the day. Anyone out there know anything more about her or other videos she might have done?

Also it's clear both these women are really enjoying this and having fun, engaging in some fairly goofy trash talk at times  ... which I personally find makes it even more exciting.  I know that many fans out there prefer when the women seemingly have real aggression towards each other or engage in fights that potentially cause pain/anguish/etc but for me, I'm also gonna get more of a thrill when I sense that the women are leaning into the performative/fantasy elements and having a good time with it.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Another AI upscale of classic VHS fantasy catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 03:47:36 PM »
Martin, that was outstanding!

It wasn't the typical "super model roll around" with obviously fake slaps and weak attempts to pull hair.  These women did an awesome job of making the fight look real, at least as real as possible without hurting one another.  And the body to body, breast to breast content was fantastic.

An excellent post.