News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Family tradition and secret. Chapter 4,5,6

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Family tradition and secret. Chapter 4,5,6
« on: August 05, 2023, 11:42:41 PM »

Chapter 4: (Midnight snack)
It was normal for Becky and Emily to not see each other for weeks on end. Life happened.
Now, that they had discovered a new side to themselves they were both secretly obsessing about their next meeting.
One night, around 11pm Emily was going to bed, she had to be up early for some Fall school preparation when she went back to college. She heard her bedroom window screen open.
She was lying in bed wearing a t shirt and panties.
Her eyes opened and she slowly turned her head to see what had startled her.
She caught the silhouette of  a person crawling through the window.
She almost screamed until she saw it was a feminine figure and realized it was Becky, who used to sneak in some nights, when she was lonely.
“Here to tuck me in?” Emily whispered.
“You’ll be sleeping well, after I’m through with you.” Becky quipped back.
“Goody” was the last words Emily said before Becky quietly lunged at her on the bed.
They rolled back and forth.
It was apparent that Becky had worn boy shorts and a t shirt as she felt bare skin rubbing against hers as vice like legs wrapped around hers.
Hand pulled hair and the pain was exquisite and sharp.
They had known each other from young and knew the others bodies pretty well as close female friend did, but now, it was a different.
Slowly Emily’s shirt rode up as did Becky’s. Bare stomachs pressed together as Emily almost pinned her intruder on the bed.
Both knew to be as silent as possible. Both their moms and dads where light sleepers.   
In the almost completely dark bedroom they felt each other’s bodies as they struggled against one another.
Felt the others breath and vanilla and strawberry scent.
They felt their nipples poking through the cotton t shirts and more importantly noticed the others arousal.
Straining the only sound was grunting as they had formed a twist of legs and arms in a twist of body parts as even their toe nails where digging into the others foot.
Becky was the first to let one hand go from the hair, the desire was so great. She reached to Emily’s rear end and squeezed.
Soft and round to the touch but she felt her butt muscles tensed as they struggled.
She soon felt Emily copping a feel on her ass having thrust her hand down her shorts.
“Slut, Emily hissed. No panties?”
Becky grinned and tore Emily’s panties off giving her a huge wedgie.
“Bitch, those where $15.00”. Emily hissed.
Becky whisper growled back “ so, bill me.”
They broke apart with Emily whisper shouting “ I don’t want this t shirt ruined”. She threw her top off.
Becky smiled, in the dark and got undressed “ we don’t have to be coy, anymore. I like fighting you naked, too.”
They came together a little too rough to the sound of flesh thudding against flesh and they both fell back with Becky on top.
They froze. Laying still, frozen, Like when they were young and worried about waking parents after being told to go to sleep.
They froze with hard nipples from Becky jabbing into Emily’s stomach as Emily’s breasts brushed Becky’s head.
The bedroom door opened letting hallway light flood in.
Beth was greated with the sight of Becky’s bare ass as she saw her half on top of her daughter.
Becky turned her head and gave her most sweet “ sorry, didn’t mean to wake you.” Voice.
Beth tried to look stern, but had a small smirk on her face “ just don’t kill each other.”
She had just about closed the bedroom door when it flew open with Emily’s father peering in. His stern look quickly turned to puzzlement and just as quickly both girls noticed the tenting in his boxer shorts as he stammered and closed the bedroom door, embarrassed.
Both girls chuckled knowing he had thought he was about to bust his daughter with a boy in her bedroom.
Becky giggled and so did Emily. “Big boy.” She cooed.
Emily attacked pushing Becky off  and whisper yelled “ that’s my father.”
Becky tried battling back “ well, he saw my bare ass on his daughter.”
Emily paused “ he probably saw much more than your butt from that angle.”
The tussle continued as the two changed from rough and tumble to gentle and sweet. Both getting a good workout before Becky left, this time out the bedroom door.
Her shirt and shorts were in good repair but as he passed the kitchen, on the way to the front door Emily’s parents were up sitting at the kitchen table.
She rushed over and told Beth “ Sorry, again.”
Beth tried to act irritated but said “ it’s ok, just try to come over during normal hours.”
Becky then went over and hugged Emily’s dad jamming her hips into his crotch. He was shirtless and her nipples where still hard.
She heard the kitchen chair push back and turned just in time to be nose to nose and chest to chest with Beth.
They locked eyes for a moment.
Becky broke eye contact just long enough to look at Beth’s husband’s impressive cock just wanting to come out and play.
She locked eyes and said “ your welcome, I’m sure you know how to satisfy such a big boy, your lucky.”
She turned to walk out knowing if she stayed one moment later she would have been in a tussle with Beth.

Chapter 5:
She was just about out the front door when her felt a terrible pain in the back of her head and she was yanked to the floor.
She was fighting for her life as Beth let loose a series of blows that Becky had to block.
She scrambled up and they squared off.
Beth’s husband was trying to calm his wife down but she gave one look and he backed away.
The two circled. Becky’s nipples where rock hard as Beth’s became stiff through her baby doll night gown.
Beth balled her fist and socked Becky in the stomach causing Becky to double over and let out some air.
Beth stood there waiting for Becky to recover. Emily had rushed down the stairs and was also given that warning glare by her mother.
“This is between us.” Beth hissed. “Get up. Get up and take your ass whooping like the women you’re TRYING to be.”
Both raised fists and began to strike. Most missing, but a few grazing shoulders, face and chest.
Becky was getting her wind back but was pretty tired from her romp with Emily.
They collided together and where on the floor rolling around.
Beth’s gown rode up to the point that she just threw it off when they got up faced Becky naked.
Becky shrugged her shoulders “your man is going to get a show.”
She pulled her t shirt off and kicked her shorts off showing her toned 19 year old body.
She tossed them at Beth’s husband who was showing distress as in not being able to hold his orgasm.
They came together in a thud of bodies as Beth had around 30 pounds on Becky.
Beth managed to get Becky in a head lock and as Becky tried to return the move Beth maneuvered Becky to the side and Becky went tumbling right into Beth’s husband.
Her stomach felt the full weight of his cock on her.
They came together in a thud of bodies. Beth’s husband watched as these two fought. Both sexy in their own ways.
Young firm thighs tried to wrap around full womanly thighs. Womanly full  DD cupped  breasts pressed against firm young C cupped tits still showing signs of the puffiness of areola just letting down.
They came back together and Beth attacked Becky’s breasts while Becky attacked back.
They clamped hard and dug nails deep.
Eyes locked as they attacked the others womenness.
This was the first time Becky had felt a full women’s breast.   
Soon kicks came flying at each tried to cxnt kick the other.  Fighting over a male it seemed fitting to attack the primary genitals of the rival. To try to make her less female, less desirable.  The circled as the fast paced kicks hit thigh and hip, just missing the mark as their primal fight continued. The first to make full contact would probably win.
Emily had more experience and landed the blow. The flat of her bare foot made contact with every part of her rival from clit to slit. Becky felt the sting and soon felt the pain start in her groin. Deep and dark pain that caused her to stop in her tracks. The blood rushed from her head. She fell to the ground in a ball.
Beth pounded on her fallen 19 year old rival and she grabbed hold , from the back, of that swollen crotch and dug her nails deep. She pulled that blonde hair up as her tits swung in Becky’s face. “Don’t think for a minute that either of us mom’s where not holding back in our last fight. You have no idea of how rough a good catfight can get. You’re still in your training wheels, little women.” 
She dug her fingers deeper causing Becky to howl and kick trying to get free. She was being women handled by her friend’s mother.
“There are boundaries that when crossed will get you a full-fledged ass whopping and this is one of them. That is my cock, my man, my house. Now get your little slutty blonde butt out of my house, young lady.”
Becky limped her way to her knees while Beth stood there, arms crossed.  She didn’t attack anymore and waited for over a minute for Beth to get up.
Becky put on her shorts and as she went for her shirt Beth grabbed them and said “ no. I’m keeping this as a souvenir.”
Becky left embarrassed and in pain. Beth turned to see her daughter standing there wide eyed and open mouthed. Emily pointed at her and said “ bed”. Emily turned around and ran to her bedroom, like she was 8 years old.
Beth turned to her husband, still angry, but at seeing his look she paused, smiled and put Becky’s shirt on. It was too tight and her massive breasts stretched it out. She walked up to her husband and said while grabbing his junk “ let’s take care of that problem you have, sir. You can picture f*cking me or her, or us both.”
The smell of vanilla was heavy on the t -shirt. She walked her husband to bed and had the best early morning sex session she had in years.
Beth actually dreamed of the same scenario she had painted for her husband. It had been years since another lioness had threatened her pride. Ok, more of a cub lioness, but still it did get her juices to have something to fight for.
Becky had a dream, also. She still got her ass handed to her, but she ended up liking it and ended up serving Beth.

Chapter 6
The training wheels had to come off. Her daughter had progressed to a point where her playful catfighting with Becky had left her feeling like she was ready for the real world.
Beth walked into the bedroom of her daughter naked and flicked on the light.
Emily was still naked from her night romp with Becky and the smell of sex was strong in the air.
Emily strolled on over to a sleepy but angry daughter and said “spread them.”
Emily looked down at her crotch and said “ you want to sexfight me?” She had a smile on her face.
Beth crawled on the bed and locked her legs between Emily’s. “ This is where you came from” pointing to her fully adult womenhood. “ Your not ready for this, but you need to learn what awaits you on the outside.”
Emily spread her legs open wide ready to except the challenger into her own young womenhood.
They brought their groins together and locked lips and kissed. Both where wet and where evenly matched in clit sizes.
“This is how you earn your right to sexfight.” Beth growled. “ You need to defeat a real women, first.”
Emily pushed back at the invading moist lips pushing into hers. “ I’m ready, old women.”
When their clits banged together both felt the electric shock of two tiny swords crossing.
Brown eyes looked into blue as they clamped thighs around each other and grabbed hands to pull their bodies closer.
They both caught the sound of someone outside the bedroom door.
Beth smirked and looked at Emily. Emily shrugged and said “ come on in, Daddy. If you want to watch, come and watch your women fight it out.”
He snuck in and sat at the edge of the bed.
Emily smirked at his hard on “ don’t get to excited, I’m going to destroy your wife’s c*nt. You won’t be able to f*ck her for a week afterwards.”
Beth was impressed with the level of trash talk her daughter was dishing out. But her daughters smile vanished when she rammed her crotch hard into Emily causing her to gasp and pushing her back a foot.
Beth gave her a second to recover. She reached down between their crotches and rubbed her daughters crotch “ that’s how a women says ‘hello’ to a rival women’s pussy.”
Emily still looked in pain but just a moment before contact Emily’s facial expression changed to one of anger as she reared her hips up and slammed all 115 pounds into the point of her pubic hips and slammed her babymaker back into the babymaker that birthed her.
Beth was ready but it stung like hell. They locked lips and felt bone on bone as their soft womanly tissue was smashed between hips of both.
Emily added to the assault by being flexible enough  prop herself up and grabbed at Beth’s one breast and began to squeeze it.
Beth tried to pull the hand away but called her husband to sit behind her back to help leverage her up and he complied. Now close enough she grabbed one of Emily’s firm breasts and they rammed crotches as they squeezed breast tissue.
“Pussy to pussy, I’m just as women as you are.” Emily growled.
Another shot of pain as they bashed crotches.
“We’re about to find out.” Beth growled back.
 From his vantage he watched his wife and adult daughter exchanged hip thrusts and felt Beth shudder with each attack. He watched their clits dance as each stabbed at the other with fully spread lips trying to bite the others.
Each time the two separated he could hear the sucking of air from those holes and the slapping of wet flesh on wet flesh.
Moans of pain as each was just as stubborn and neither wanted to submit to the other.
“I am more women that you will ever be.” Beth growled.
“My pussy is “ The words trailed off as Beth launched her whole 135 pounds into the crotch of Emily and slammed the air out of her daughter.
Emily’s mouth opened wide in a silent howl.
Beth attacked again while Emily tried to back up. Beth held that hand tight to pull her daughter in. “Fight me. Fight me like a women. Don’t run you little sissy.”
Emily tried to fight back but she was on the defense.
Beth ground her beaver into Emily’s and felt Emily’s body quiver in pain.
Her father watched as her toes curled and she tried to dig her heals into the bed to push her body back.
Her ass was just at the edge and she was about to fall off but his wife was holding her on the bed.
Emily did eventually fall off the bed edge and saw her mother sitting there with her father supporting her and realized she still had much to learn.

In Becky and Liz’s house the lesson was being taught again.
Becky had gotten a text from Emily and Becky was just sitting in bed naked waiting for the fight to begin.
The door crept open and Liz was greeted to the sight of green eyes, blonde hair and a fully spread legged daughter sitting there. “ Welcome, mommy. You want to have a ‘girl talk?’”
Liz took off her bath robe and waited for her husband to have a seat on the chair.
She crawled into bed and soon mother and daughter lay spread legged.
Slowly they came closer. Just close enough for clits to touch.
The small pubic patch of each brushed against the other.
Liz smirked “ Emily texted you?”
Becky nodded  Liz, still smiling “ that’s ok. This won’t take long. Did she tell you she lost?”
Becky paused for a moment and looked worried. “ I won’t lose.”
Liz smiled and brought her crotch into contact with Becky’s. “ We are about to find out if your womenhood is ready to meet another real women’s womenhood.”
Becky pushed back.
It turned into a test of strength as both pushed their crotches so hard into the other that their butts where pushed off the bed.
Becky backed off first causing Liz to fall and Becky attacked forward. The first ram caused both to show the pain of the attack on their faces.
They locked eyes and attacked again. “ Bring that c*nt here.” Becky purred.
Liz recovered and they rammed crotches again and again.
Blonde hair bouncing with each assault.
Becky cursed “F*ck! That hurts.”
“It’s not play time, little one.” Liz joked.
Another round of slams and Becky screamed “ f*ck this!” and lunged on top of Liz.
The two ended up tangled up side by side legs locked and hands in each other’s hair.
Liz growled “it’s supposed to be a sexfight, not a catfight, dear.”
Becky growled back “ ok, and reached a hand down and began to maul Liz’s crotch.
Liz howled and found her own c*nt to maul.
They locked eyes and Liz said “ if this is how you want to pussy fight, than let’s do it.”
Becky broke free cursing up a storm and jumped off the bed.
Liz took the moment to gather her strength back and spread her legs wide “ you don’t want to give up that easily, do you?”
Becky looked at the wet lips inviting her in and rubbed her young womenhood knowing she was going into a match she might lose.
“take it like a women, at least. I’ll make it quick, dear.”
Becky got back on the bed and her father watched as they brought their babymakers together and kissed hard.
Both howled with pain as each rammed hard enough that the bed moved.
Both sets of tits bounced and each cursed at the other.
Liz let lose her secret weapon and raised her hips just a bit more and Becky stopped in her tracks. That last hit was on point and her g spot must have gotten moved about 3 inches up.
She curled into a ball and just lay there.
Liz gave her a moment to recover and slowly got off the bed, making sure there was no more fight left in her daughter.
“Now, you know what it’s like to fight a real women. Honey, don’t go starting shit with Emily’s mom that you can’t finish. You’ll get hurt. Much worst than this. Believe it or not, I’m taking it much easier on you than Beth would have.’

Offline Frank

Re: Family tradition and secret. Chapter 4,5,6
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 05:20:11 PM »
Well written !!
Hot !!
I liked it !