News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FEMWIN on Competitive FvF and Losing Money

• 1 Replies

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
FEMWIN on Competitive FvF and Losing Money
« on: January 16, 2012, 09:51:01 AM »
Competitive FvF - Are You Interested?

FEMWIN'S original concept was to be a site for competitive female versus female wrestling but over the years we've evolved to include mixed and a few "less than competitive" FvsF matches. In recent years mixed has overtaken FvsF in popularity and a "sexy" match between girls usually sells better than a competitive one. Currently, we have many opportunities to promote competitive FvsF matches (they're often sexy too!) but we won't do them if we're going to lose money, we just need to break-even. The question is, do you care enough to post your comments and thoughts here?

It should be noted that FEMWIN and our partners have a lot of incredible girls who want to wrestle competitively including dancers, fitness models and trained fighters in ju jitsu, MMA, etc. Some of these girls are absolutely gorgeous and ferocious such as the girl in the photo (yellow) who had an 8-page spread in Penthouse Magazine a couple of years ago!

http://femwin-news.blogspot.com/2011/12/competitive-fvf-are-you-interested.html

I suggest that the tension they see between sexy and competitive is part of the problem.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: FEMWIN on Competitive FvF and Losing Money
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »
   Femwin is one of the best Producers out there, would not call their product BS. The people who only watch matches on Youtube will have a rude awakening when in a few years there are no new videos being posted and no new fighters being found because companies like Femwin, DWW and others stop shooting new matches and finding new fighters.
  Another issue is many younger fans are into cyberwrestling, I don't get it myself, give me the chose of watching real fighters in real matches or posting photos of fake girls and typeing out fake out comes, I'll take the real thing anytime.
  Another thing that will be really missed will be the live events like DWW and WWC, both have not done a live show in a few years and the ones I attened had a older poeple there with very few younger people.
  It's really sad that most younger people live in a fantacy cyber world or only want to see real stuff for free and are ruining the sceen :(
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan