News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gina vs Anke

• 9 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

Gina vs Anke
« on: January 25, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »
When this story happened my dad had already separated with my mum and I stayed with her. My mum, Anke at 47 was getting fatter by days. Her belly was a bit big and was hanging out a bit. But her breasts and her ass were much bigger when compared. Her  44DD weren’t firm anymore and her ass was getting bigger and fatter daily becoming very flabby. She was 5,8 ft and weighed a little more than 190 pounds. But her face was very nice especially her golden hair. She had never cared a lot about her figure, but this was till Gina and her boyfriend Bobby came living in the house opposite to us.

Gina was an incredible girl. She was a tall girl about 6,0 and she had an amazing figure. Her breasts although not as big as mum’s weren’t small and they were very firm. Her ass was incredible. It was so nicely formed and rounded especially when wearing a tight denim shorts and exposing her tanned legs. Although taller than my mother she was much lighter at 128 pounds. Her face was very cute and her black straight her made it much nicer. Her boyfriend had just gotten out from prison after a three year sentence. My mum was almost telling me not to speak to them because her boyfriend was in jail but I knew that the truth was that she was jealous of Gina. To make mum angrier Gina and her boyfriend started asking me to go to their house to eat something or to have an evening with them. My mum told many times not to go but I liked their company especially Gina’s. When I was at their house she used to dance a bit sometimes to show me how sexy she was. She used to open her legs and bent down making me dreaming. One day Gina was washing her car and to reach the roof of the car she started stretching her body making her denim shorts fall down slightly giving me a glimpse of her g-string. I kept staring but suddenly mum’s voice scared me and she told me to go to my room and not to look at Gina anymore. But although she told me so I still kept on going to their hosue secretly. One day while I was their house Gina asked me to tell my mum to come with me the following Saturday to have something to eat.

When I told my mum she hesitated a bit but finally she decided we should go. On the day mum wore a pair of jeans and a black shirt. We went to their house and Gina smiled to us and told us to get in. She was looking delghtful. She was wearing a very short skirt just a little below her ass and a wonderful blouse. We seated and her boyfriend started bringing us food. We started talking and suddenly the subject turned on physical strength. “Gina is a very good wrestler she had fights against different women and she managed to win most of them!” Said Bobby.

“My mum is very strong and althoguh she have never fought I bet she is no pushover!” I said.

“Maybe she is a bit strong but she isn’t that fast surely due to her weight!” Teased her Gina.

“Why don’t we see?” Suggested Bobby.

“What do you have in mind?” Asked Anke.

“You two fight here and the one that gets naked first would be spanked in front of everyone.” Suggested Bobby as he winked Gina.

My mum seemed a bit hesitant as she heard what Bobby said but she decided to accept as she kenw that she would beat Gina easily and then she could spank that ass of her. “Ok I’d agree but let me go to my hosue and change my clothes first!”

"Ok!” Said Bobby and my mum went to our hosue to change her clothes and Gina went to her room to change her clothes. Meanwhile me and Bobby removed all the furniture from the room and left only a large carper that covers all the floor of the room. Ten minutes later everyone was ready. Mum put on a pair of slacks and a white shirt and a black shoes. On the other side Gina was wearing a denim shorts and a wodnerful pink jersey. Me and Bobby sat on the sofa and the fight started. My mother, Anke made the first mvoe as she gave a punch into Gina’s lower lip. Gina cried out with pain to mum’s strong punch. When Mum saw Gina in pain she caught her hair and forced her head down to show domination but that was a mistake as Gina managed to give mum a hard knee in her lower belly makign her leave her hair and double in pain. As she saw this Gina grabbed mum’s neck and squeezed hard before tripping her to the floor landing flat on her buttocks with a small groan. Gina didn’t gave her a chance and she sat on Anke’s stomach and trapped her hands under her knees. “You look already tired cow!” Laughed Gian as she twisted mum’s nose to one side. Then she gave mu ma hard slap on her left cheek. “Ah stop!” Groaned mum as she tried to free her hands but as she tried to do so Gina eye poked her eyes making mum scream hard. Gina then grabbed mum’s shirt and pulled it a bit upwards exposing mum’s big belly. “Oh I never immagiend that you are so fat Mrs. Dixon your belly is like an air balloon!” Giggled Gina as she punched mum’s belly hard pullign the breath out of her lungs. “Ahh not my belly!!” Goraned mum but Gina took no notice of mum’s groaning and she contineud giving mum a torrent of punches in her belly. Both me and Bobby knew that it was a week point for Anke because she didn’t have much breath. When finally Gina stopped mum was breathing more than a horse, Gina grabbed Anke’s shirt again and this tiem she pulled it off her head exposing her black bra. Mum shouted in embarrassment as she saw her black bra pop out.

Gina then started teasing mum by playing with the short string between the two cups. Suddenly Gina gave a hard scream and fell back. Me and Bobby could see that Anke managed to release her hands and give Gina a punch in her groin. We thought that now Anke was going to destruct Gina but mum stayed on the floor recovering. When she got up Gian was still on the floor and she was like she was unconcious. Mum seemed a bit afraid that she had killed her so she went near to see what happened to her but as she did so Gina verticilised her feet nd hit mum exactly in her crotch makin mum drop on her buttocks again covering her injured crotch. This time Gien didn’t gave her a chance and she flew on mum like a tiger. She sat hard on mum’s soft belly and ripped off her bra making her tits sag down. Mum’s face was beet red with embarrassment as now she was naked from the waist upwards having her really fat tits exposed. “You jugs are like two big ballons filled with water pig!” Said Gian as she grabbed both mum’s tits and squeezed hard. “Aahhhh!!!” Groaned Anke. “Nice groan bitch!” Laugehd Gian and she squeezed again making my poor mother groan again. Then she started digging her long naisl into Anke’s tits making them sore. Then gave mum a series of pucnhes in her stomach making her cry out in pain. When she saw Anke in pain Gina got up from her stomach and she gave her a kick right into her right tit. The impact of her converse with Anke’s nipple was amazing and mum started crying. Suddenly we saw mum’s frontal part of the jeans get a bit dark.

At first we didn’t know what it was but when mum lifted her buttocks a bit from the floor and moaned, a wet spot started growing aroudn the crotch of her jeans and then a stream down. Oh my God at 47 years mum was pissing in her jeans. Mum was now sobbign soflty with embarrassment and fear. Her saggy tits were tramblign with every sob she was giving. Then Gina caught Anke’s hair and she smashed it with a chair making mum very dizzy. Now Anke was lying on her belly spread eagled and sicne her jeans lowered a bit both me and Bobby could get a glimpse of her big black panties. Gina asked Bobby for a scizzors and he immediately gave her one. Then she grannned it and staretd ripping mum’s jenas in two till her the crotch of her panties was totally ripped exposing her soaked panties. Mum’s whimpering increased as her jeans were stripped completely out of her body leaving mum in only her wet panties. Then Gina tied Anke’s hand behidn her back with a piece of rope leaving her totally unable to defend herself. Then she left mum on the floor and she went down in the basement. I had never seen mum so scared through my life. Her wet panties were bothering her and she was letting some piss from time to time. After about five minutes which for mum meant hell Gina came back with a pair of hand cuffs and and she undid mum’s bra from her hands and instead put the handcuffs and put mum’s hands o nher front.

Then she forced mum to crawl o nthe floor on her belly. “No please don’t continue humiliating me! It’s gettign two far! Let me leave!” Pleaded Anke. But Gina made mum crawl on her fours on the carpet. Mum started crawling on her hands and knees but finally she got really tired and she fell on her stomach panting and breathing hard, then Gina took off mum’s handcuffs. “Now you’ve been a bad girl and you must be spanked!” Laughed Gina as she pulled mum from the floor by her hair and leaned her on her lap in a position that her ass was on our side. “Give me the brush please Bob!” She said to her boyfriend as he got up and gave her a rough bristle brush. When mu msaw the bursh she was going to protest but she knew she could do nothing. Then Gina inserted her fingers inside mum’s panties and pulled them down expsoing mum’s big, white buttocks and left them just around her ankles. “You surely have a big fat arse cow!” Laughed Gina as she patted Anke’s ass with a the brush. Then she lifted her hand high and smasked the bristled bursh hard on Anke’s ass.

“Aaahhh please not soo hardd!” Cried mum after the hard smack and her flabby ass bounced a bit. Then Gina lifted her hand and gave mum another smack making her cry again. Gina smacked mum’s ass for at least fifty times in which her ass became dark red and her face became red as well with embarrassment and great pain. When the spanking was over mum was crying bitterly. Then Gina pinched her ass making mum moan softly. Finally she let mum go. Mum asked for her clothes but her boyfriend told her they had been ripped so mum grabbed her belongigns and ran hoem as fast as she could all nude. 

Offline mothersfighting

Re: Gina vs Anke
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 06:42:06 PM »
No one liek the story?

Hasso

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 11:38:55 AM »
I like it! Write more, it's well done!

Victor BCN
osobcn2003@yahoo.es

Zulu

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 02:44:05 PM »
I also enjoyed the fight story, thanks for the contribution

Offline mothersfighting

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 08:16:00 PM »
Hey is anyone interested in part 2?

Cheers

Hasso

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »
I'm... To the end!

lemon

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 01:02:03 AM »
I would like to see part 2, especially if it involves Anke getting revenge on Gina by stripping her naked and humiliating her in another catfight.

Of course Anke would be sure to really go out of her way to humiliate Gina once she is stripped naked, since Anke would still be embarrassed over the naked defeat she had suffered in their previous catfight.

Offline Mozza

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »
I cannot wait to see part 2,  very good story!

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 08:06:25 PM »
Hey is anyone interested in part 2?

Cheers
To be honest, I do like all of your stories, mothersfighting, so this one is not an exception!

Hasso

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »
By the way, do you have other stories? Please, give us the second part, and I hope that the winner kills the poor looser...