News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Quick Q

• 6 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Quick Q
« on: January 17, 2011, 09:57:40 AM »
Hey Guys, I'm new Here and Would like to know if it's OK to post some Stories? i used to Write some that Appeared on Kim & Ginny's Board. Hit me back when able.Dan

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Quick Q
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:21:40 PM »
Hi Dan,

Stories are welcomed provided they are on topic, i.e related to catfighting and they do not include anyone under 18 and stay away from areas like rape / death, that sort of thing.

Cheers
John

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 05:38:12 AM »
i plan to write Stories with Catfighting,Etc.  Don't want to cause trouble but....i was Thinking about doing a Story with Marilyn Monroe in it. Has Anyone done stories with Her in This Forum? Dan

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 08:36:09 AM »
sounds like a great idea :-)

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 09:30:08 AM »
Thanks Pete, i was thinking of either of those Ladies or Betty Page. would i put the story in the Catfights or Celebrity Fights section? Dan

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 03:55:17 AM »
are there Any rules about Clothes for a Catfight Story? want to make sure I don't get IDS with anyone.Dan

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 10:14:25 AM »
pretty much: no underage, period, and try to keep it away from the death stuff. people here tend to frown on the snuff.
outside of that, let yourself run wild.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.