News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Great fem vs fem foot and butt smelling action!

• 1 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« on: March 20, 2011, 05:25:46 PM »
If you ENJOY seeing two very sexy fit girls wrestle, and then dominate each other with their gorgeous bare feet and sexy butt, you must check this action out! At the clips 4 sale site store # 28999 released a new clip where one girl forces the other to smell her sexy, dominant, smelly red pedicured feet, and the other girl makes her smell her pretty shapely butt! I HAVE NO FINANCIAL INTEREST IN THIS AT ALL.....I just LOVE the action! IF it sells well, this producer will produce more clips like it! I WANT to see more clips like this! I LOVE fem vs fem forced foot smelling and forced butt smothering!!! How about you? It is worth checking out!!! It is so good! Please take a look, and I really hope you like it! I want producers to make more clips just like this!!! IT EXCITES ME SO MUCH!!! enjoy!!!! DAVE

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: Great fem vs fem foot and butt smelling action!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »
If you love belly punching, fist fighting, cat fighting, wrestling, you have to check out that great clip store.  Mostly fem vs fem action!  It is at the clips 4 sale store # 28999.  Check it out, you will be glad that you did!