News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

a problem with trillian.i really need help.

• 2 Replies

Offline Destiny_sky

• alpha brunette
a problem with trillian.i really need help.
« on: August 25, 2019, 09:20:59 PM »
i was away for about a week and when i came back i tries to open my trillian i loged in but i can't reach any contacts on my contact list, i click ona contact and the window doesn't open ,also no updates recieved from any group i am in ,i updated my trillian to latest version but nothing happened, so any one can help please ?

Offline Billyboi

Re: a problem with trillian.i really need help.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 10:27:23 PM »
So far as I'm aware, this site has nothing to do with Trillion.  So take it up with Trillion.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: a problem with trillian.i really need help.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 12:51:09 PM »
i was away for about a week and when i came back i tries to open my trillian i loged in but i can't reach any contacts on my contact list, i click ona contact and the window doesn't open ,also no updates recieved from any group i am in ,i updated my trillian to latest version but nothing happened, so any one can help please ?

Unfortunately on occasion I have had to uninstall and then reinstall Trillian as the only work around to get my Trillian working again.  It seems to have stabilized for me in the last year (NO re-installations).  I did that three times, but haven't had to do it for over a year now. 

The individual files for each user (fight logs) are kept on your C: drive by default, but there are a whole lot of changeable settings you can customize under "settings" on the main Trillian menu.  If you mess around with these, I HIGHLY recommend that you change one at a time and see what happens.  I had corruption in a single file for a single user, and deleting ONE (Multiple files for each user are stored that capture blocks of time) of those files stopped the Trillian crashes. 

Finally, you can upgrade to the Trillian Pro and then get support from Trillian. 

Good Luck

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)