News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Private messages.

• 2 Replies

Offline yannis

• sexfight = competitive trib
Private messages.
« on: September 01, 2019, 09:05:55 PM »
Hi,
I am new here, I do not know well all the needed details on how this site works.
Please tell me how I can re-read the PM (private messages) I have already sent.
Only the replies to my PM look to be available to read them whenever i like, not the PM I have already sent.
I would like some help.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Private messages.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 11:24:14 PM »
There is a sent items area. Of course you need to have clicked on "save a copy in my outbox" when you sent these messages. If not nothing we can do for the messages you already sent.

Sent items are under the Messages tab along with new message and inbox. Under Modify Profile - Personal Messages you can click on an option to save sent messages by default.

Offline yannis

• sexfight = competitive trib
Re: Private messages.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 10:19:09 PM »
There is a sent items area. Of course you need to have clicked on "save a copy in my outbox" when you sent these messages. If not nothing we can do for the messages you already sent.

Sent items are under the Messages tab along with new message and inbox. Under Modify Profile - Personal Messages you can click on an option to save sent messages by default.

Thanks a lot !!   :)