News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2458 Replies

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2295 on: April 26, 2022, 06:55:01 PM »
Zendaya Coleman vs Khloe Kardashian
A Finish Her Story
{alt}

Zendaya Coleman
5’10” 130lbs 25 y/o
{alt}

Khloe Kardashian
5’10” 132lbs 37 y/o
{alt}

Zendaya let out an exasperated gasp. Her body flopped to the canvas, limp and useless. Her eyes were closed and her jaw was slack. Her breath was heavy. She slowly began to raise her head. She saw ropes. Something in her mind told her to crawl to them. So, she began to crawl. She dragged her body as far as she could, slowly and painfully. Her legs weren’t cooperating like she wanted them too. They were long, flaccid weights at this point, anchors she would have to drag along with her. Still, she crawled. She crawled for what seemed to her like hours, but in reality it was a couple of seconds at best. She reached out for the rope, and right as her right hand went to grab it… she felt herself whisked backwards. Her chest scraped along the wrestling mat as her right hand stayed extended for a moment. Then, she dropped her head down onto the canvas and moaned. There was more punishment in store for her.

Khloe forcibly brought the young Hollywood star back to the center of the ring. She swayed her hips a bit over the desperate Zendaya, before turning around to face her victim’s butt. Khloe squatted down, took hold of Zendaya’s left leg, and pulled it back at the harshest angle she could possibly form. Zenday’s leg was so long that the sole of her foot practically touched the back of her head. Of course, Zendaya’s screams filled the arena. Khloe yanked so hard that Zendaya’s lower abdomen rose off of the canvas. The actress lifted her hand up, primed to finally tap out… but suddenly Khloe dropped her leg.

“Please…” groaned Zendaya. “No more, please…”

“Sorry babe,” said Khloe. “You’ve got to learn your lesson.”

Zendaya felt Khloe start to wrap her arms around her thighs. She wondered what fresh hell awaited her here. Khloe bent her elbows, completely wrapping up Zendaya’s legs as close to her crotch as possible. Then, she began to pull back. Instantly, Zendaya’s agonized cries echoed throughout the arena. Her body was viciously bent backwards as Khloe applied the counter weight of sitting on her neck. Zendaya’s body rose off of the canvas, but her chest stayed flat. Her legs split out wide. And Khloe continued to pull her backwards. Zendaya’s face contorted in pain. She burst into tears. Khloe slowly began to mount more and more pressure on the young actress’s back. Zendaya went to tap out, but before she could Khloe released her and the actress’s lower half plopped down onto the canvas.

“I’m begging you…” sobbed Zendaya. “Please, make it stop. Make it stop…”

“Not a fucking chance, loser!” responded Khloe.

Khloe stood and put her feet between Zendaya’s. Then, she crossed Zenday’s feet and pulled them between the gap between her own calves. Her feet hooked against them perfectly. Khloe dropped down to her butt and rolled over onto her back, rolling Zendaya with her. Then, the older woman snatched Zendaya’s wrists and used them to pull her taught. Khloe yanked her wrists towards her so tightly that Zendaya’s head became the fulcrum for her body. She screamed and screamed and screamed. The tears flowed. She was a blubbering mess. Khloe kept the hold on, though. Zendaya’s modest, perky cleavage barely held in place in her top.

“I GIVE UP!!!!” begged Zendaya. “OH GOD PLEASE!!!! AHHHHHHH KHLOEEEEE YOU WIN!!! I SUBMIT!!!!”

“Who’s a little fucking loser?” mocked Khloe.

“I AM!!!! OH GOD I’M A FUCKING LOSER!!!” cried Zendaya.

“I said LITTLE fucking loser!” shouted Khloe.

“MEEEEE, I’M A LITTLE FUCKING LOSER!!!” sobbed Zendaya.

“Who has the better ass?” asked Khloe.

“YOU DO!!!” shouted Zendaya.

“Who has the better legs?” asked Khloe.

“OHHHHGAWWWDDDD…. YOU!!!!” squealed Zendaya.

“Who’s the hottest, baddest bitch you know?” asked Khloe.

“KHLOE KARDASHIAN!!!” Zendaya screamed to the heavens.

“And who’s an overrated little loser WHORE?” asked Khloe.

“ZENDAYA COLEMAN!!!” replied Zendaya.

Khloe released her hold and let Zendaya flop down to the canvas again. She quickly rolled up and stuck a knee in Zendaya’s back. She brought her face off of the canvas and leaned in close.

“You fucking suck, you know that?” said Khloe. “I mean of all the disappointments, I thought you’d give me SOMETHING. But you really are fucking useless.”

She clenched Zendaya’s jaw and guided it towards the camera.

“Say it…” said Khloe.

Zendaya’s eyes were barely open. She had a glazed-over look across her face. She had been broken. Plain and simple. In reality she likely didn’t even realize where she was. But Khloe yanked her head back and dug her knee deeper into her spine.

“I’m fucking useless…” said Zendaya.

“Good girl,” replied Khloe, who let her foe’s face finally drop back down to the canvas.

Khloe stood up and planted her foot in Zendaya’s back. Then, she flexed for the cameras and the entire stadium full of people to see. She had conquered Zendaya Coleman. And frankly, it was easy.

{alt}

I love this story. Tall slim Zendaya is far weaker and a perfect jobber-

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2296 on: April 28, 2022, 03:22:49 AM »
Daisy Ridley vs Brie Larson
A Finish Her Story

I just wanted to share how much I'm enjoying this series of stories - it's been really great to see the different rivalries, some ongoing storylines with the development of Brie Larson, some fun stories and awesome action.   Thank you very much for sharing these stories with all of us here - they are really appreciated.  You have serious talent and getting to see it on display definitely makes our day.  Can't wait for the next one!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2297 on: April 29, 2022, 06:40:55 PM »

Offline prettiestmommy93

« Reply #2298 on: May 07, 2022, 10:53:13 AM »
yay go Brie!

Offline Writerys

« Reply #2299 on: May 16, 2022, 06:54:32 AM »
Billie Eilish VS Scarlett Johansson

{alt}

Billie Eilish was still on her celebrity busting tour, having recently won against such opponents as the King sisters, Selena Gomez, Ariel Winter, and most recently even Katy Perry, a veteran titfighter who was conquered by Billie's tits perhaps the quickest of the lot. The "Disney Destroyer," "The King Slayer", "The Queen of Shit-Talk" were just a few of the nicknames floating around online, the first one in particular due to the young women whom she had been crushing being analogous to the ones you would see on those kind of show and the second one due to her handling of the King sisters, plural and simultaneous. The third was just Billie being Billie. The starlet enjoyed the press she was getting as she browsed the forums online, recently coming across a subreddit devoted to hypothetical celebrity match-ups. One such "battle" she came across more often than the others piqued her interest especially, and so Billie got to work pulling the necessary strings to bring the topic to reality.

The match was nearing twenty minutes, a first for Billie as she had the admire the blonde's tenacity. Both women bounced from opposite sides of the ring, crashing into one another with the momentum generated from the velvet ropes surrounding them. Billie and Scarlett collided, the impact generating an audible clap picked up by the nearby microphone as Scarlet was sent flying backwards onto her ass. Billie sneered as she stumbled back herself, catching herself from falling as she placed her heel behind her. Her large breasts were stuffed into a straining white corset that was much too small for them, which she fondled as she approached one of her favourite titfighting idols. “Call it quits right now and I'll only make you smooch one of ‘em, sugar tits." Billie said, breathing hard as she let her fingers trail the top of her bulging cleavage, inviting Scarlett's eyes to them as the blonde snarled.

"The only rack here that's getting kissed tonight is MINE! Your fat tits don't deserve it!" Scarlett hissed getting to her feet, hiking up her bra strap as she adjusted her scarlet cups. She dodged Billie's next lunge, clipping the side of the young woman's tits as she winced, sidestepping the next pounce as an offensive Billie tried to snag her repeatedly. Scarlett had proven all night that her status as one of the best titfighters in Hollywood was not without its merits.

But haven't you heard? The old crowd were out and there was a new hierarchy being established. This time, when Billie threw herself forward, she anticipated another dodge by Johansson; as the blonde juked Billie's lunge, the singer responded by twisting her body to the right, slamming her tits into Scarlett's as she clipped the blonde's globes with her much heftier hooters. It was a minuscule connection and thus Scarlett didn't lose her balance, but that was exactly what Billie wanted. This time, Scarlett came at Billie, and for almost a minute, the two engaged in a jugg-to-jugg test of strength, as Johansson struggled to put away Eilish's bigger breasts quickly. Both pairs were evenly arched out as Billie had to grit her teeth - Scarlett's famous tits gave it their all as they shoved against Billie's daunting frontage, but the focus on conquering Billie's rack came at the expense of her own reaction time.

With a flash of her porcelain-white teeth, the 20-year-old quickly threw out her arms and wrapped them around ScarJo, reeling the busty blonde into a bearhug as the two women's chests compacted tight. Billie crouched low, positioning her huge breasts below Scarlett's while she tightened her hands behind her straining foe's back. Murmurs washed over the audience like a rush of water as everyone watched the spectacle from the edge of their seats.

On the Jumbotron above, the camera zoomed in on Billie's tits, covered by various sweat droplets completely visible in 4k. Straightening herself, the busty blonde bombshell then slowly forced Johansson's D cups to rise, burying the blonde's flushed face between her own tits in a rare self-smother that shook the stadium! The buxom youth had a look of pure sadism as she pressed her larger endowments against the underside of ScarJo’s famous bust. Johansson squirmed in Billie's tight squeeze as she tried in vain to break out of the hold, but the raven-maned starlet kept Scarlett's tits firmly locked in place with her own. Billie's grin grew bigger as the revelation of what was happening hit her like a ton of bricks - she was conquering Scarlett fucking Johansson with the bitch's own rack. Scarlett could only muffle threats as her nose and mouth were both wedged deep in her own bust, held up uncomfortably by Billie's youthful pair.

"Well, shit - I guess your tits are the only one getting kissed. You know, I could have beaten you a hundred different ways tonight but this... this is my favourite," Billie teased as Johansson screamed into her own cleavage, whatever her retort was lost to time as Billie only blew her a kiss in response, "'cause yours just look so lovely on top of my rack... though, doesn't the top pair usually have the advantage?"

After a few minutes, Scarlett was dropped to the ground, red lipstick topping the center of her bra-clad cleavage as she unceremoniously hit the mat. Billie let out a victorious roar as she breathed hard, huffing and puffing as she listened to the crowd roaring around her, muffled as adreneline coursed through her. She had finally beat someone worth beating. After regaining her breath, Eilish shook her big tits to the crowd, particularly a section that had been pro-Scarlett all night... and watched them suddenly go dead silent as a zoom-in of Billie's cleavage filled the big screen above them. Billie was sure to place her foot square between Scarlett's beloved rack as waves of camera flashes brightened the stadium. After the crowd settled down, Billie removed Scarlett’s bra, twirling it between her fingers by the strap,

“Seriously, this bitch was actually a threat before I got into the game?" Billie asked as she pressed the cups against her own big jugs for an even bigger reaction from the crowd. Billie quickly fastened the bra around her chest, clasping it shut as she spun around for the crowd to see. Scarlett’s bra fit decently on her, though it felt pretty constricting compared to her regular bra. She breathed in deeply, smirking to herself as she heard the straps creak with exertion. She wished Scarlett was conscious to watch her rip apart this cute red brassiere, but she would make sure to send her the video once she was back home. The bra remained strapped as Billie breathed in and out, but the fact that it hadn't ripped yet only got her hotter, "This bra's putting up more of a fight than blondie was," Billie laughed as her fans joined in at Scarlett's expense.

Taking another deep breath, Billie arched her back slowly, watching as her chest expanded outwards towards the audience. The bra groaned louder as Billie's pleasant cleavage deepened, the straps lifting from her pale skin now as it fought to contain Billie's orbs. She continued to arch outward, and then she heard it. She knew the bra couldn't resist her perfect tits forever. The straps finally ripped at the seams as the bra fell from her tits onto the mat. Billie left the pieces on top of Scarlett's face as she left the ring, eager for her next challenge... and she had bigger fish in mind this time.

{alt}
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 07:48:00 AM by Writerys »

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2300 on: May 16, 2022, 08:32:30 PM »

But at the end of the day, only one winner can stand. Emily knew on this day it was her turn to stand. She intended to keep it that way.

Excellent work on this encounter, was wondering who might finally step up and hang a L on Brie. Emily's a great choice and a criminally underappreciated fightin' image in my opinion. Suspect Brie's not gonna let that result stand without a challenge for very long though, looking forward to more battles between these two. Throw in Daisy Ridley too, could be a helluva of Round Robin.

~rf

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #2301 on: May 18, 2022, 01:48:51 PM »
Is it possible to get a Gal Gadot finish her story against a male opponent?

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #2302 on: May 20, 2022, 09:07:14 AM »
Selena Gomez vs Nickelodeon

{alt}

Only one more section to this story and Selena sits with a 2-4 record. Can she go unbeaten in this final leg to finish with a winning record? Or did her terrible performance put her in too big of a hole to climb out of? I wonder what Selena's next 3 opponents think of her chances...

{alt} {alt} {alt}

No chance. However well she does against the other two, I don't see her beating Gilllies...

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #2303 on: May 25, 2022, 02:01:55 AM »
   Perhaps?
   Priya (I think her name was?) meets up with Kaley who's wearing that lowcut tight black dress......Talons came up,....Slapping, hair pulling, the dark haired beauty takes total control, rips that lovely dress to shreds, grabs the busty blondes beautiful breasts, squeezes, claws, mauls.....messes up that silky long blonde hair.....AND-?  (Well, ya all kinda get the picture right?)

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2304 on: May 28, 2022, 03:38:08 AM »
Great job on all of these recent stories - I've enjoyed them all and they've been spectacular.   

I've always thought Ariana Grande would be a really great heel - glad to see this story proves me right in that.   That's a really fun story.

Aly Michalka has always been underrated and glad to see her deliver a destroyer-level performance here against Zendaya who is similarly underrated, but not ready for Michalka!   

And of course, glad to see Kaley Cuoco - definitely a brilliant fighting image and somebody who we are always happy to see in competition, even if she does win over one of our other favorites in Brie Larson.  If we get to see these two taking each other on in another brutal battle soon and if this is the start of a intense rivalry between them, I'm all for it.   I'm confident Brie will bounce back sooner rather than later.   

Can't wait to see more and thank you for sharing these with us!!

Offline Nicole S

« Reply #2305 on: May 29, 2022, 10:12:08 PM »
Hello! Just dropping off some re-uploads, edited and slightly adjusted. Do you think I like Michelle Trachtenberg?

Hope everyone is keeping well and safe. x

Michelle Trachtenberg VS Alyson Hann.igan
Flashback 2003

{alt}

Perhaps the one person who was more excited about Michelle Trachtenberg’s birthday, other than Michelle herself, was her fellow Buffy alumni, Alyson Hann.igan. The newly-turned eighteen year old had become somewhat of a hellion on the set of Buffy during the last season, something which had miraculously avoided becoming the talk of the press even years after the show had left the airwaves. Alyson had a smirk across her face as she made her towards the ring a few months following Michelle’s special day, having waited oh-so-patiently for the brunette upstart to finally come of age; she was going to teach her younger woman a lesson in humility that neither actress would soon forget.

At least, that was the plan. Instead, it was now Alyson’s grimacing face that was pressed further against the mat, as the youthful brunette straddled her redheaded adversary as Alyson soon realised she had been hustled. In truth, Alyson wasn’t the first woman to confront the brunette firebrand; a week prior to their confrontation, Michelle had snuffed the breath out of fellow actress Brittany Snow, forcing the blonde’s face between her wondrous derriere in what had been both ladies’ introduction to the world of professional catfighting. Alyson had assumed the young brunette had been nothing more than a all-talk, no-bite braggart, but her presumptions would soon spell her destruction.

For the first half of their confrontation, Hann.igan had been conducting the tempo of the fight. Leaning backwards on the palm of her hands, the redheaded beauty had eventually managed to lock her ankles around Michelle’s slender neck. The muscles in Alyson’s deeply-toned thighs had soon become apparent as she managed to pull the inexperienced - or so she thought - brunette to the floor as Michelle’s forehead rebounded off the carpet. Dazed from the blow, Trachtenberg could only watch as Alyson then fell onto Michelle’s back, cupping her hands beneath her opponent’s head, dug her taut ass against the small of Michelle’s back and pulled. Michelle groaned as her head was pulled upwards at an ungodly angle, eyes fluttering towards the ceiling lights as her body was unnaturally bent into a C-like curvature.

Her lovely breasts continuously threatened to pop out of the tight black tank-top she had worn as her once-modest cleavage grew more noticeable by the second - much to the audience’s satisfaction. She wanted to hike up her top to save herself from the inevitable nip slip she knew would come, but Alyson had the brunette’s arms completely locked down. Michelle shrieked like a banshee as she bucked wildly against the devastating camel clutch, only able to yank one arm free of her imposed contortion after enduring almost five minutes of pure misery. After delivering an elbow to the redhead’s own chin, the fuming Trachtenberg managed to regain a vertical stance as she fixed a narrow-eyed glare on her tormentor. It was from that moment on that Alyson began to rethink her earlier bravado.

"AIIIIEEEEEEE!" the redheaded beauty gritted her teeth sharply as she felt her proud abs beginning to falter. Despite the pain-racked expression evident on Hann.igan’s face, she refused to gift Michelle’s ears with an actual scream.

“You know what’s great about having taken ballet classes?” Michelle asked with a faux smile upon her face as her slender thighs closed in like a boa constrictor around Alyson’s poor midsection, “It makes squeezing short bitches like you an absolute breeze.” She powered down harder, her powerful lower body grinding Alyson’s agonized frame back and forth as the redhead was repeatedly jackknifed by every wicked pulse.

Hann.igan was panting heavily by now, her red locks matted to her forehead as her hands strove desperately to pry apart her tormentor’s unrelenting limbs. Finding her efforts to budge Michelle’s gams proving completely ineffective, Alyson’s head snapped upwards to offer the brunette a venomous glare as she spat at the younger woman,

“You stupid little whore… you’re breaking my ribs-UUUUNNGGGHHH!” She wailed as Trachtenberg bore down even harder, indifferent to the threat she posed to Hann.igan’s body as the redhead’s screams echoed throughout the small penthouse.

“You really should be more respectful towards me, considering the position that you’re in,” Michelle emphasized the slight pause of words with another pulse of her thighs, before unlocking her limbs from around Alyson’s waist and climbing to her feet. The wheezing redhead’s breasts heaved up and down as Hann.igan massaged her throbbing rib cage, fearful that a bone had been misaligned by the crushing power of Michelle’s legs. Meanwhile, the young brunette ran a hand down her smooth thighs as she marveled in her latest conquest, but knew that her work was not quite finished. She knelt downwards and grabbed a fistful of Alyson’s hair, yanking the blonde’s head forward until her defiant eyes met Michelle’s own as she continued to breathe heavily, “If I wanted to do so, I could crush you like a fucking bug and I wouldn’t even break a sweat. But why would I want to end things so abruptly?”

Giving the redhead a forceful kiss on the lips until Alyson began to object via a long, muffled cry, Michelle released Alyson’s hair and let the redhead’s body fall back to earth. Tightening her magnificent backside as she stood glaring over Hann.igan’s prone body, Michelle knew there was only one way to truly demonstrate her superiority. Before Hann.igan could utter an objection, Michelle let herself fall butt-first onto Alyson’s heaving chest, drawing a shrill scream from the redhead as her modest breasts were flattened on impact. Alyson’s legs kicked out frantically as Michelle continued to grind her ass against Hann.igan's modest bust.

“GET O-OFF-F ME!” Alyson screamed as she tried to knock Michelle’s body from atop her, but the brunette’s bodacious booty would not be budged so easily.

“Is that a submission, my dear?” Michelle smirked as she gave Aly a light slap on the cheeks, which were flushed red from both exertion and humiliation from being overpowered by some bitch almost half her own age.

“No, it’s a warning. Get the hell off me right now or next time I’ll show you how hard a real woman’s legs can squeeze,” Alyson growled, her aching chest heaving as venom dripped from each word of her threat, “and unlike you, I wouldn’t dream of letting up!”

“These scrawny little things?” Michelle said exasperatedly as she looked over her shoulder towards Alyson’s flailing limbs, before pressing her butt down harder against the redhead’s lungs, “Please, I’m willing to bet they couldn’t even squeeze a thigh master!”

As both ladies continued to trade off ruthless banter, Michelle he had systematically pinned the older actress’ wrists behind her head as her cold, merciless eyes burned a hole through Alyson’s straining figure, watching Hann.igan’s eyes snap closed from the unrelenting pain the hellcat was subjecting her to. Having weakened the redhead’s body considerably, Michelle was ready to finally bring things to a head. She scooted her butt across Aly’s body until her shorts eclipsed Hann.igan’s face in the wedge of her ass. Alyson continued to wriggle and convulse as Michelle drove the point home that she was not to be trifled with, as Alyson’s pleas disappeared beneath Michelle’s overwhelming posterior. The redhead beat her fists against Michelle’s skull-crushing thighs enclosed around her like a picture frame, until at last Hann.igan’s body was rendered limp beneath the conquering gluteus maximus of her defeater: Michelle Trachtenberg.

Michelle Trachtenberg VS Ariana Grande

{alt}

Michelle tapped.

It wasn’t just a simple love tap on her opponents’ thigh, which might have allowed her to save even a little bit of face. She wished she could have been that strong-willed; rather, it was full on bawling-her-eyes-out, bloody-murder-in-her-voice, fists-clenched-in-desperation begging as Michelle drummed on her tormentor’s crushing thighs. She was crying like a little bitch, all the while pleading her adversary for mercy - mercy which never came.

And of all the people to lose to, of course it had to be to such a slip of a woman like Ariana Grande. Michelle had entered the ring as prideful as ever, eager to demolish this cocky little upstart between her powerful legs. Yet, Ariana was the one who ended up controlling the tempo of the fight from the beginning to the end, using the taller woman’s arrogance and predictability to her benefit the entire way.

Speaking of Ariana, the ex-Nickelodeon star had enjoyed every beautiful second of listening to her defeated foe mewl between her amply-toned legs, each minuscule muscle of her gams flexed to their fullest as she squeezed Michelle’s head like a vise. It was such a deceptively powerful headscissors that it even rivaled the leggy brunette’s own. Michelle had barely been able to suck in a breath as Ariana’s legs compressed around her neck, growing tighter with each modicum of air the starlet breathed in. But Ariana was not interested in beating the actress with her own signature move, as hot as it may have been.

Lifting herself upwards, Ariana managed to slither her body forward until she was eclipsing Michelle’s own, as best she could with her smaller, five-foot-nothing frame. This gave Michelle a few seconds of levity, but the brunette already knew that these precious few moments would be her last memories of the night. Ariana gave Trachtenberg an over-the-shoulder look of conceit, flashing her trademark smirk before positioning herself atop the brunette’s face in a devastating face sit. Her tormentor’s satin panty-clad derriere enveloped her vision as Michelle’s facial features were soon enveloped in full. Michelle squirmed beneath Ariana’s domineering ass, yet as hard as she struggled, she was not able to dislodge her rival no matter how hard she bucked. She couldn’t believe how easily Ariana was overpowering her, not expecting the cutesy singer to be able to match with what should have been superior strength.

Mich’s body had twitched for almost a minute as her stubborn, yet admirable, refusal to give up presented itself, but she could only hold her breath for so long. Eventually, her body ceased to move as her slapping hands fell limp and slid down Ariana’s thighs. Making sure her opponent had not played her for a sucker, Ariana then gave her luscious rear end a good long wiggle, both to humiliate Michelle more and confirm the brunette was out like a light. Done, she crawled off of Michelle’s prone body and planted her bare foot across the starlet’s bra-clad breasts, blowing a kiss towards the applauding crowd as she dug her feet deep into Michelle’s rack. She was soon ushered off the stage before she had the chance to return her full attention to her victim.

Michelle Trachtenberg VS Scarlett Johansson
Flashback 2005

"Uuunnnnggghhh!" Scarlett groaned loudly as she leaned her head back in agony, as the willowy brunette gave her another pulse of her powerful thighs.

Scarlett gulped as she noticed the sadistic glint in Michelle Trachtenberg’s eyes, as the determined brunette crushed her midsection with the squeeze of an cobra. Michelle laughed out loud as she felt the pathetic attempts by Scarlett to pry her legs apart, and took the time to gloat: “You can give in whenever you’re ready, ScarJo,” she offered as she flexed her legs harder, eliciting another loud moan from her buxom opponent. Every minuscule shadow of Michelle’s leg muscles was apparent against the silken tights she wore as the brunette continued to flex.

“Like... hell!” Scarlett grunted in response as she gave up on pulling apart Michelle’s unyielding gams. At the beginning of the fight, she only laughed when Michelle employed her overused body-scissors tactic, figuring it was way too early in the match for the brunette’s legs to do any lasting damage. She ate her words soon enough, as the first flex of Michelle’s infamous thighs squeezed her harder than a toothpaste tube. She had unfortunately underestimated the power of her opponent’s legs, believing that such a cute, lanky girl like Michelle couldn’t possible have any lower body strength. Alas, it felt like Michelle was going to slice her in half with every agonizing pulse.

Knowing the lithe beauty’s crushing thighs were just too strong to separate, the desperate blonde positioned her palms by her sides and pushed upwards against the mat as hard as she could. Scarlett squeezed her eyes shut as she pushed hard. Michelle gasped as she clamped her ballet-trained legs down tighter, but Scarlett managed to power through the increased resistance. As Johansson’s body arches further up, Michelle finds herself unable to maintain her scissors as Scarlett finally breaks free from the brunette’s vice-like grip. Michelle slowly rose to her feet but Scarlett had already beaten her to it; seeking to end the fight early, Scarlett grabbed the Buffy starlet by a fistful of her brunette locks, causing Michelle to let out a shrill shriek. She pawed at Scarlett’s cruel grip on her lengthy hair as the younger woman yanked Michelle harshly to her feet, until the two are standing mere inches from one another.

“Let go, you bitch!” Michelle demanded as her hands flailed, but Scarlett just sneered egotistically as she released Michelle’s hair just in time to shove the blue-eyed brunette into the wall. Michelle hit the wall with a thud as her ass slumped against it. Michelle bit her tongue, refusing to give Scarlett the satisfaction of hearing another cry escape her lips. Scarlett approached her fast, but Trachtenberg was hardly finished fighting back, proving so when she responded to Scarlett’s advancement with a swift kick into the blonde’s midsection, sending the blonde stumbling backwards as she clutched her stomach.

Scarlett tried to punch Trachtenberg, but the latter easily sidestepped the attack, before returning another kick to the blonde’s right leg. As Scarlett knelt down in reaction to the blow, Michelle grabbed Scarlett and, with the grunt of a madwoman, hoisted the ample blonde into the air. Scarlett had no time to be impressed by Michelle’s surprising strength for her thin build, as Michelle immediately smashed her back down over her extended knee. Scarlett groaned loudly as she clutched her near-broken ribs, rolling over on the mat as Michelle strikes a pose to the audience. After watching Scarlett whimper in pain for a solid half minute, Michelle dropped to her knees in preparation for another grueling scissors. Before she could clamp her legs under Scarlett’s waist, the blonde spun around to greet Trachtenberg with an uppercut to her chin. Michelle fell like a lump of bricks onto her back with a soft thud as Scarlett dropped to her knees. She quickly straddled the dainty brunette and employed a devastating camel clutch that forced a loud groan from Michelle’s ruby-red lips.

“Ready to submit, doll?” Scarlett asked as she pulled up on Michelle’s chin, while Trachtenberg hammered the floor with her fists as she strained to buck Johansson from her dominant position.

“Don’t… call… me… doll!” Michelle roared as she struggled mightily. She managed to roll onto her side, sending Scarlett falling off Michelle and onto the mat as both girls lay beside one another. Scarlett tried to crawl away to reclaim her bearings, which Trachtenberg would not allow. The brunette shot over to Scarlett, jumping onto the blonde and listening to an deep grunt escape past the buxom actress's lips as she forced Scarlett onto her back. Pinning the blonde’s wrists behind her head with one hand, Michelle sat on top of Scarlett as she let her free hand wander over towards Scarlett’s heaving, bra-clad breasts.

“"W-What are you doing?” Scarlett demanded to know as she fidgeted beneath the lanky girl. Michelle smiled deviously as her hand clasped Scarlett’s bra strap. With a mighty pull, it snapped it in half as the audience cheered, watching as one of Scarlett’s infamous breasts was released for the world to see. Scarlett screamed as she struggled harder, wanting desperately to cover her exposed breast as the audience stared at her exposed chest.

“Look at the size of these watermelons! You’re so selfish keeping these things hidden all the time!” Michelle said with a haughty expression.

She was genuinely surprised at the size of Johansson’s huge breasts, but tried not to let the audience notice her envying gaze as she snapped the other strap to expose both the blonde’s tits to the crowd. Michelle took the bra and flung it into the audience behind her, as a flurry of men - and women - reached out to claim it. She pulled Scarlett back to her feet, spinning her around and wrapping her long arms around Scarlett’s naked breasts as she applied a crushing belly-to-belly bearhug. If Scarlett thought the leg scissors was painful, she took it back as she arched her back instinctively. Michelle’s arms had Scarlett’s own trapped underneath them, so Scarlett could only squirm as she was squeeeezed in Michelle’s killer grip as the cruel brunette pulled her closer.

“Ughhhhhh!” Scarlett moaned as Michelle shifted her feet so she could adjust her hold. Scarlett’s breasts squished against Michelle’s body as Michelle tightened the hold, so close to squeezing Scarlett into submission. The blonde groaned loudly as she threw her head back, as Michelle momentarily lifted the shorter actress off her feet as she dug her arms against the small of Scarlett’s back. Scarlett knew she had to act now or else she would be tapping any second. Using all her strength, she gritted her teeth as she lifted her head forward until she staring straight into Michelle’s confident eyes. Trachtenberg, sensing what Scarlett was trying to do, tightened the hold even more as Scarlett let out another groan. Beads of sweat glistened between the canyon of Scarlett’s cleavage as she fought through the back-breaking bearhug Michelle was applying, and snapped her head forward into Michelle’s face as the latter cried out, immediately breaking the hold as she stumbled backwards.

“Fucking bitch!” Michelle shrieked as Scarlett breathed deeply again.

As Michelle’s hands scoured her face for any signs of damage, her eyes widened as Scarlett came at her fast, her hand clasping around Michelle’s throat as the brunette choked out a gasp. A swipe of Johansson’s legs into Trachtenberg’s own knocked the brunette on her ass. Michelle scuttled back but hit the wall as Scarlett came at her. The blonde dropped to her knees and she straddled Michelle’s body, that glint of confidence that was in Michelle’s eyes earlier now in Scarlett’s own. “I gave you a chance to submit, hun,” Scarlett reminded the brunette as Michelle bucked her hips wildly, “but now I’m glad you didn’t, because you reminded me of my two greatest assets.” With that, she plunged her secret weapons down over Michelle’s quivering, wide-eyed face to a huge reaction!

"Mmmmmmppppphhhhhh!!” Michelle grunted into Scarlett's rack as her face was eclipsed by the blonde’s big juggs. Michelle tried to push Scarlett off of her, but the blonde’s bigger frame was not easy to budge. Scarlett wrapped her legs around Michelle’s own as the lithe beauty moaned loudly into Johansson’s perfect breast smother.

“I may not have super strong legs like yours, Mich, but I sure do have way better - and bigger - breasts, don’t I?” Scarlett giggled as she teased the panicking girl beneath her, “Having some trouble breathing? I can’t hear you! Actually, I can’t even see you with my huge tits covering your cute little face.”

Michelle mumbled something into Scarlett’s cleavage, but not even her words could escape the enveloping smother Scarlett’s bosom was giving her. Michelle’s arms flexed as she pushed against Scarlett’s shoulders, trying to separate Johansson’s juggs just enough so she could breathe in a gulp of air. God, how she couldn’t breathe.  Her face was lodged against Scarlett’s cleavage impossibly tight as she struggled for breath, but Scarlett was hell-bent on not letting her have any. Her strength was waning as the giant breasts denied her air, and her fruitless shoves against Scarlett’s bosom were only getting weaker by the second. Scarlett managed to tighten her hold even more when she wrapped her hands around Michelle’s head and forced her face even further into her engulfing cleavage. Michelle can feel the beads of sweat against her as they trickle down Scarlett’s air-tight cleavage.

Michelle’s shoves quickly became pathetic taps as she finally let darkness swallow her into unconsciousness, her head becoming limp as Scarlett let her drop to the mat. She waved to the audience as she drew in the sounds of her victory, her breasts still resting against the defeated Trachtenberg’s face.

Michelle Trachtenberg VS Alison Brie
Flashback 2003

{alt}

Michelle crossed her legs as she leaned against the turnbuckle. Her forehead was lined with a thin layer of perspiration as her modest breasts heaved up and down. In the centre of the ring laid her groggy opponent, Alison Brie, laying on her back as her partially ripped bra revealed a sneak preview of her bountiful 32C breasts. As the crowd cheered her name, Michelle noticed the subtle movement of her opponent’s arm, as the dazed Brie struggled to return to her feet. The audience soon picked up on the latter brunette’s admirable perseverance, while Michelle simply licked her rose-hued lips in elation towards the revived challenge.

“Looks like she’s not quite out yet, boys!” Michelle sneered as she batted her doe eyes to the surrounding audience, “Well, if she’s not going to fall asleep, let’s wake her up.”

After her vague threat, the leggy brunette turned around and hung precariously over the ropes. Her close-nit fans stood at the base of the ring, chanting her name above the rest who watched further in the stadium. She swiped the unconsumed beer from one of her fan’s hands, while consciously gifting the surprised gentlemen a view of her subtle cleavage as an apology. Michelle then threw her head back, arching her lovely breasts out in the process as she downed half of the bottle in one fluid shot without wasting a drip, with enough speed to put any frat boy to shame. She wiped her lips clean of the beverage as the audience continued their applause.

“Hey. if you want another beer, take it up with Alison here!” Michelle yelled back to him as she made her way to Brie, who was using the ropes as leverage to pull herself back to a vertical stance. Without hesitation, Michelle let the rest of the ice-cold liquid drain into Alison’s own bountiful cleavage, to the shock of the entire audience. Michelle’s laughter overtook the audience’s as she jested, “Not my fault the poor girl can’t even hold her liquor!”

Alison gasped from the sudden frigidness, and swatted the bottle from Michelle’s hands as the beer dripped from her breasts to the mat. She attempted to tackle Michelle, but the taller brunette simply flexed her toned gams to prevent Alison from budging her more than a couple feet back. Brie pouted as she fought against Michelle with all her might, the humiliation at having her chest exposed and then drenched by the older brunette fueling her adrenaline; yet, despite her seething anger, Michelle was proving to be quite the powerful adversary, forcing the ex-Community actress’ wrists back as the two engaged in a contest of strength. Both ladies’ foreheads touched as they glared at each other in the eyes with a look of hate, Alison’s legs buckling while Michelle simply blew a loose strand of hair from her eyes.

Eventually, Michelle tapped into a hidden pool of strength as she pulled Brie forward by her wrists, using the momentum to impact Alison’s stomach with her left knee. Alison doubled over, which Michelle used to her advantage to pull the former brunette’s ducked head into her cleavage. Alison squirmed as she fought for air, her legs twitching violently as her pleading was muffled by the Buffy alumni’s modest breasts. Eventually, Alison’s breathing became softer as her legs grew limp, and Michelle soon dropped her to the mat as soon as Brie’s last breath touched her heaving chest.

With Alison unconscious again, Michelle hiked up her own bra, which had fallen just enough to expose a nip, as she planted a foot on the liquor-stained rack of her latest conquest.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2306 on: May 30, 2022, 05:33:02 PM »
As one might guess, I myself can never get enough Michelle around these parts.  Magnificently done, Nicole!

{alt}

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2307 on: June 05, 2022, 04:34:21 PM »
As one might guess, I myself can never get enough Michelle around these parts.  Magnificently done, Nicole!

What a great series of stories and thank you very much for sharing them with us, Nicole!   It's great to see you writing here again and getting to experience your talent is pretty fantastic! :) 

And of course, nothing wrong with more Michelle.   She is a great fighting image and we definitely hope seeing more in the future.   Thanks again for this amazing thread and all of the brilliant tales being told within!   

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #2308 on: June 07, 2022, 06:24:24 AM »
Goddamn. Love it.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2309 on: June 07, 2022, 12:13:17 PM »
I would like to read a story with Ashley dominating squashing humiliating slim Zendaya.