News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie

• 60 Replies

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
Re: NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2020, 12:26:52 PM »
I yell in pain as you twist my ears, the yell forcing my jaws wide and releasing your titflesh from my savage bite...
Your body squirms beneath me, I can't keep you down but I can still hurt you and get you off my ears...
I push down on your tits for balance with my left hand..my right clenches and smashes down into your face...
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2020, 12:18:10 PM »
My countermove worked fortunately...............you are forced to open your mouth and now I can control you by the ears-hold..............or so I believed anyway..........until your fist hits my face hard enough to force me to lose my hold...........we are so near that you can't hit so hard to make big damages, but I can't allow you to go on that way...........my hands let go of your ears and I put them on your chest.............pushing up hard with them and adding a knee blow to your side, I manage to make you fall beside me..........then I roll away to the opposite direction as fast as I can.........I get on my hands and knees and I shake my hair off of my face, as I hope you are not attacking me again before I can completely get up...............

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2020, 02:24:26 PM »
I roll clear of you until I hit the wall of the pit, then using a foot as leverage against it push myself up onto one foot and a knee, ready to spring if you are close enough.
I grin ferally seeing you on your hands and knees, your hair hanging to the floor. I push myself yo my feet and start moving towards you, treading on the balls of my feet, cautious, expecting you to be playing possum. "What's wrong bitch? feeling a little mauled? I've only just begun to hurt you!"

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2020, 10:52:59 AM »
I smirk as I get on my feet: "You can speak how much you like, bitch! You'll finish this fight sprawled on your back under my feet!"................. I take some steps forward trying to force you to stay with the wall near behind your back.................I put up a diversion by firing some jabs to the direction of your face, then suddenly I pivot on my left foot and I throw a roundhouse flying right kick (takewondo style)...........if I manage to hit your head and make you fall down, this can be a huge turning point in my favor................ 

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2020, 08:42:36 AM »
'The first casualty in battle is the plan'
As you get to your feet and step forward I do as well, preferring the intimacy of a close body to body fight. I know if I give you distance you'll pound me with punches and kicks.
You jab for my face, and I bring my hands up to block it, but still closing.
The crowd are screaming as we clash, and my hands instinctively go for your hair, trying to tug your head from side to side, literally trying to throw you by your hair.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2020, 04:22:59 PM »
As you grab my hair, I don't stop my attack.............we are close but I can use my hands and legs properly anyway!.............I throw a left-right combo to your stomach to try to weaken you...........then my hands grab both of your nipples squeezing hard on them............"Let go of my hair, you bitch!" I yell in your face, as I give a sharp twist to your nipples and I throw a knee blow to your lower abdomen.................

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2020, 04:35:56 PM »
The punches hit hard, but without the sting of a full swing. I gasp as they hit, but the adrenaline is up, pumping through my system.
The hands on my nipples is a pleasant change, nipple clamps a regular plaything, as you pinch and twist them a warm wave of pleasure and pain slides through me. Then the knee hits and I gasp, weakening at the knees and sinking against you. My hands still in your hair but the jerking stops, my head onto your right shoulder, lips kiss skin, and I bite down on shoulder, pressing my face in close to your skin.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2020, 04:44:19 PM »
"AAAWWW".............I scream at the feeling of your bite............"You are really a BITCH! You can bite only!"..............I keep the hold on your nipples, squeezing and twisting even harder..............my right knee hits your lower abdomen over and over again, as I try to force you to open your mouth to breath..........."I'm going to take away your tits as a trophy, you worthless whore!".....................

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2020, 11:05:31 PM »
The knee assaults break me, with a groan, and bloody lips I sink to my knees, your fingers still holding m nipples.
My own hands clutching myself, holding the spot which has been battered...
"Take my tits? you'll bare the scars from me forever" I gasp, between wheezing breaths...

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2020, 04:55:19 PM »
My knee blows finally did their job...............you fall on your knees right in front of me............the last time we were exactly in this position you hit my pussy, so this time I'm going to avoid the mistake.............I let go of your nipples and I fire a kick directly to your face, as I want you on your back to start a nice stomping session.............."Eat this one, you fucking bitch!"................

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2020, 09:12:15 AM »
The knee slams into my face and knocks me flat, blood pouring from nose and mouth as I hit the floor stunned

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2020, 04:55:28 PM »
I lick my lips as I see you falling on your back, the onlookers screaming to me to "kill her now" or to you to "get up and fight".................I'm over you in two quick steps and I start to stomp down with my right foot to your body, aiming to guts and breasts especially.............

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2020, 10:32:49 AM »
Stomps smash into me undefended, the blow to the head rattled me hard.
Out of the grogginess I start to feel the pain as your foot slams down on me one more time, then another....
My body is wracked with pain but the only way to stop it is to stop you...
As your foot comes down one more time I grab it with both hands and twist it, as I roll away from you, hyper extending the tendons of your leg and groin perhaps, all the time my hands are trying to unscrew your foot from your ankle....

Offline Marlies

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2020, 11:17:01 AM »
I look in anger at the fighting arena. My fav is down to the ground and she is taking an hell of a beating! The brunette bitch is destroying her with hard stomps to the whole body. I turn my head to my hubbie. He smiles: "It looks like you are losing your bet, darling!" Just in the same moment, Lizzie revives herself and grabs Serena's foot. I smirk back to hubbie: "Maybe not........."

Offline philman27

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2020, 01:44:15 PM »
I clap and cheer for the excitement in the match as it's good back and forth and I just keep hopeing that my fighter will win as I look around the crowd
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs