News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexxxxxxxxy Chrissssssssy ready to rumble .. ladies think you are ready for her

• 27 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ok;
I can not say why. Yet this lady has done nothing but impress me since bumping into her.

She has been gracious enough to let me put her up, for challengers to make themselves known.
So I do not mislead in any way.

THIS is how it works. Ladies you want to mayeb tangle with Chrissssssssy, post your challenge.
The lady that gets the most response, will win from the opening thread.
I do this, to be meeting the ladies wanting to fight, and get permission from them, to use them in a story.

NEXT if enough ladies join in. I post a second and more regular poll. From all the willing fighters, to see which lady ALSO gets a fight with Chrissssssssy.
So enough ladies think they want to tangle with this very capable lady.
Give a shout out, and we will get this rolling !!!!!!

Thanks Chrissssssssy for letting me put your name up, for challengers !!!!
This runs for a week, then we will go from there.
Storm

Offline Titfighter.Carina

Although i dont know her, i want to sign in  :)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Have to say I like this ..

Only 3 ladies involved so far. Yet all 3 are smoking hot !!!

I think most of the ladies here just do not want a piece of Chrissssssssy ... he he he

Storm

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Well I am not sure why more have not signed up. I know this Marine Chick, if you think my hair would be scattered all over the floor I think your brains have  been fried by too many road side bombs. Carina TiTS. I would love to maul those and make you beg for mercy.  Tonya any time you want a piece of me then lets fight. I would love to rip out your hair. So we will see who the people decide upon. So far any of your three is fine with me

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
Well I am not sure why more have not signed up. I know this Marine Chick, if you think my hair would be scattered all over the floor I think your brains have  been fried by too many road side bombs. Carina TiTS. I would love to maul those and make you beg for mercy.  Tonya any time you want a piece of me then lets fight. I would love to rip out your hair. So we will see who the people decide upon. So far any of your three is fine with me

Watch her run now. ::)  How's about you and me Chrissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy?  You want to try me again? 

Oh, and Carina would ruin you too.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
yeah Olga as long as it is you and not two others joining you

Offline Olga

• God Member
yeah Olga as long as it is you and not two others joining you

I didn't need any help to kick your ass last time, I won't need any help to kick your sorry ass again.  YOU are the one who has been avoiding ME so don't give me any of that shit.  You're just a sore loser.  You got your poor little feelers hurt because you got beaten and you humiliated yourself in front of your boy toy.  OH WELL.  That's your problem.  If you want to go again let's go again, you and me.  JUST you and me.  You know how to contact me.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 09:25:38 AM by Olga »
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Have to say it ....

I knew Chrissssssssy would definately have ladies looking for her. As soon as she graced the thread with her presence.

Tonyacats and Olga jumping in.
Katterina .. LADY you are definately making your presence known ...
Joining one thread, while making challenge to one of the others same time ....  the lady does seem to be showing some claws here.

Okay .. keep it going ladies ..... runs through the weekend ..

Storm

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Chrissssy  and I have had many chats about  a fight,  altho  thats all she does.  Sign me up  to fight the  bitch  I could use a easy win  this month  :)
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

You can try to maul them, but you won't have any chance to get them in your hands, but maybe in your face when I smother you with them!  ;)

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
OH Lauren you might have a stroke if we fought. Carina. The only thing smothering is my ass in your skank face

Offline Olga

• God Member
Chrissssy  and I have had many chats about  a fight,  altho  thats all she does.  Sign me up  to fight the  bitch  I could use a easy win  this month  :)

Lauren, get used to it.  That's what chrissssssssssssssssssssssssssssy does. 
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
OH Please OLGA> the time we did fight you had 2 of your friends there, who got involved in the match. Plus Randy and Clark was causing trouble too. It was me against all of you

OH Lauren you might have a stroke if we fought. Carina. The only thing smothering is my ass in your skank face

Good joke girl, you won't smother anyrhing, because you will be ripped apart after 3 minutes!

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Chrisssssy   ya ya   I'm like so scared  NOT!!   stop  talkin and step up!!
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.