News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Heather and Angie settle their differences

• 42 Replies

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
Re: Heather and Angie settle their differences
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 09:49:34 PM »
well angie is poll match and popularity does count, just to let you know hun so get use it and stop complaining the poll jut start at least i wait until the end of the poll to complain
When I finish beating the crap out of Heather, your NEXT, and your in trouble.

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »
After a long hard bloody fight I think Angie would just edge this but what a battle it would be

gretchentfites

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 05:45:55 AM »
Angie, hands down!

cris.kirkpatrick

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 08:26:01 PM »
Heather, I hope you show Gretchen what's what!

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2010, 02:39:56 PM »
Heather's a SLUT!  I will kick her ass!

Offline Holger (mogli1973)

• Love chat about catfights, titfights or sexfights
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 03:02:59 PM »
no way angie - heather will kick your ass after a long hard fight.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 04:37:51 PM »
who are you talking to angie
I'm talking to you, Bitch!

Offline DangerousDani

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »
I must admit Heather would win this one for a change

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »
Nothing special about either one of them
Hey Fatty, Bring it!

Offline Amy Fights

• ~I am Amy.Fights on Trillian.
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 08:21:59 PM »
Heather's a SLUT!  I will kick her ass!

Heather MAY or not be a slut but that doesn't really matter in a fight.  She will certainly kick your ass, regardless.
There's no nice way to settle this, bitch.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 12:06:32 AM »
Nothing special about either one of them
Hey Fatty, Bring it!

Angie, she looks pregnant....

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010, 11:41:45 AM »
heather no doubt
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 11:51:23 PM »
Just how obsequious does it get? ~ Oh Barf.
KC, I couldn't agree with you more!

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 09:07:40 PM »
Just how obsequious does it get? ~ Oh Barf.
KC, I couldn't agree with you more!

I agree as well.  Dan, I'm sure you're very well known and liked around here, but seriously.  Writing "these two beautiful girls will have a great match!" on every single poll is getting old.  And they don't need your prompting to have a damn catfight.  You've somehow managed to start half the polls on the site (yet you always forget pics) and you still feel required to beg them to talk trash for your amusement.  Oh, and I also can't help but notice that all over the site you're begging the ladies to tell you about their fights.  If they want to, they will.  Maybe I'm out of line, but it'd be nice for you to be a little less annoying
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 09:11:16 PM by jptheenthusiast »
Discreet.  Detailed.  Dominant.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2010, 03:41:51 PM »

KC
I did send jp a personal message, where I addressed the criticisms calmly.I had hoped that jp appreciated that. I have yet to hear back from jp. I took the criticisms seriously, and I am working on cleaning my act up, and  hope that jp found my message to be genuine. I dont want to make people sick of me on here. That is certainly not my intent. It may be hard fr you ad some oters to believe, but I lie to get along with everyone that I can. I was good friends with Angie, and, unfortunetly, we had drama erupt between us. I liked her ...Now we are at odds. She has had bad things to say about me to others,as well. KC...I have wanted to get along with you very much. We are both on here alot, and I had thought for awhile that we had buried the hatchet, but then, you make some smart remark about me, or my polls, and irritate me as much as I do you. That is a shame. We both are here because of our love of catfights, and we should  enjoy each others views and thoughts. But, it seems that everytime that I turn around, you are attacking me in the threads for something, and when I feel as though I have been attacked, I fight back. I am a very enthusiastic person in all things and including catfighting. I now realize that I have stepped over the line several tims and  believe it or not...didnt realize it, and certainly dont want to do it. i didnt realize, for example that I ask alot for details of fights from various girls...(jp pointed out) and that I have said the same ting over an over again about the girls being hot, and the fight should be hot...etc.( again from jp.)  One thing that jp was wrong about...I dont "forget" to post pictures on my polls...I dont have the capability to do so with this old computer that was given to me by George Washington. That is why I ask help from my friend Ali Cat and Glamour Fights helped me out as well.

KC, I hope that I made sense here?  I hope that it didnt sound like rambling? If you care to, Id be happy to chat more with you , maybe in personal messages, instead of taking up space here, as I just did ? I hoe tat I am not setting myself up here for an ambush, but, I will  thank jp publically for pointing out my flaws, and I apologize to you for badmouthing you , and to Angie as well,  for badmouthing her. Excuse me for repeating, but...for someone who likes fights as much as I do, I really do like to get along with everyone.

Thanks for listening.

Dan

Th

Just to clear the air, I was never good friends with this guy