News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Angie vs Carina and Olga - Two on one at The Centerfold Lounge

• 31 Replies

Offline jenfightsu

Re: Angie vs Carina and Olga - Two on one at The Centerfold Lounge
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 12:16:42 AM »
Angie will take them apart!

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 02:14:13 AM »
This DUDE jimbbb must be on drugs to think these two Lady's will handle Angie like that.It WILL be a tough fight,but th best set of female orbs will win,and damn ther nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um.  Maybe you misunderstood the type of fight.  It's not a titfight.  It's a streetfight.  Angie is a streetfighter.  Those two are in for a lot of pain
Discreet.  Detailed.  Dominant.

Offline Wrestleman

• The excitement is not knowing who will win!?
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 08:20:17 AM »
Now I've been away in New York shooting some wresting videos out there so have been out of the loop this week and coincidently I met a person who thinks she knows Angie and if its the same one... ladies you really do not want to fuck with her, she's the real deal!! ...in fact she's probably more a challenge for me irl! Angie, please note!
Anyway I've come back to this and thought it was a joke! Now I know these polls are more a popularity contest, the Heather and Angie one demonstrates that and I know there's two of them, but seriously Angie will knock them both out! The last one standing she will probably play with too!!

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 08:16:10 PM »
Now I've been away in New York shooting some wresting videos out there so have been out of the loop this week and coincidently I met a person who thinks she knows Angie and if its the same one... ladies you really do not want to fuck with her, she's the real deal!! ...in fact she's probably more a challenge for me irl! Angie, please note!
Anyway I've come back to this and thought it was a joke! Now I know these polls are more a popularity contest, the Heather and Angie one demonstrates that and I know there's two of them, but seriously Angie will knock them both out! The last one standing she will probably play with too!!

Let me see if I understand your story.  On the basis of three streetfights, not sanctioned events, not production matches, but streetfights, this Angie has earned a "reputation" as a fighter in a city the size of New York City?  Unless she earned three consecutive life sentences for those fights, in which case she wouldn't be here, I find that story a little difficult to believe.  That's not to take anything away from Angie.  She is very hot and I'm sure she's a very tough woman.  

I know very little about Carina so I can't relate to you her background however I do know something about Olga.  Before you jump to any conclusions I would check out Olga's background.  She's had a LOT more than three fights in places just as rough and tough as New York City.  

Do your homework before you write off Olga as a pushover.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:19:02 PM by Big Mike »
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 09:47:11 PM »
Angie you must enjoy a challenge? Against either of these women i would definitely give you the edge but both at the same time, you must really enjoy hard work. I would have to go along with the idea of putting one of them down early or at least hurting one of them so that you can get at it with the other more evenly. The longer the fight goes on the better Carina and Olga do or should i say the better the odds get for them. So far i see in the voting Carina and Olga have a big lead, it is tough going up against two experienced fighters. But and i know i am not alone, my thought is that this just maybe an upset in the making.

Offline Titfighter.Carina

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 10:26:23 PM »
Angie i have nothing against you and also give you respect for stepping up in a 2 on 1 fight, BUT, do you really think 3 fights are something special? Had more fights than that last year and this wasnt my first year ;-)

gretchentfites

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 05:45:06 AM »
Angie looks tough enough to me to put both of those bitches in their places.

Offline Wrestleman

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »
Mike, I can only go on what I was told, she saw the photo and said she thinks she recognised her! ...New York for you!
I doesn't get away from the fact Angie would win this!

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2010, 04:45:59 AM »
Mike, I can only go on what I was told, she saw the photo and said she thinks she recognised her! ...New York for you!
I doesn't get away from the fact Angie would win this!

Fact that Angie would win this?  

Wrestleman,  I know strange things sometimes happen but do you really expect us to believe this story?  Please!  Get serious.  That's a load of crap.  

Angie herself has stated that she doesn't have that much experience.  Three fights?  Big deal.  Carina and I have been fighting, albeit not together, for years.  I'm talking fights, not fun stuff.  Either one of us could kick her ass into the middle of next week.  Together we will tear this so called tough New York street fighter apart.

Angie doesn't have a snowflake's chance in Hell of winning this.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 04:50:46 AM by Olga »
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline Wrestleman

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 03:29:18 PM »
Olga, I can only go on what she said so if she's wrong, she's wrong, it doesn't get away from the fact Angie would kick your ass!...and now I really hope she does!

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 03:38:28 PM »
I like Angie a lot and would pick her in most one on one fights, but it's very, very difficult to win a two on one fight.  I think Angie will give them all they can handle, but I'll have to go with Carina and Olga on this one.

cris.kirkpatrick

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 08:26:59 PM »
If Gretchen thinks Carina & Olga can be put down by one woman, maybe she should put her money where her mouth is!

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 04:40:13 PM »
   Once again cris, Angie can put both Carina and Ogla down at the same time. Gretchen may not but Angie certainly can.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I have nothing against Olga, she's alright, but she's in the way of me beating the crap out of that Bitch, Carina.  I am thinking of the right one, aren't I.  Carina is the one with the tattoo on her belly?  She's the Bitch.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2010, 02:30:47 PM »
Obviously, I lost the poll, but if this were a real fight, in the streets, I would have won rather easily.

Offline Titfighter.Carina

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2010, 03:01:35 PM »
Obviously, I lost the poll, but if this were a real fight, in the streets, I would have won rather easily.

Maybe in one of your daydreams sweety ;)