News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

story request

• 9 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
story request
« on: May 05, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »
Grace 47 has recently had real fist fights with 4 woman & she has won all 4 fights. Grace enjoys fighting other woman in front of her husband, & the other woman's husband or boyfriend and anyone else that is there to watch. Grace really gets off making the woman that she beats up her slave in front of everyone & she makes these woman her sex slave & forces them to do things that they really don't want to do right in front of everyone. She has made the losing woman service her ass & pussy for hours & hours.

Mistress Holly is a Mistress, & perhaps she could beat Grace up. If Holly knocks the shit out of Grace, Grace still might be too dominant to let Mistress Holly humiliate her. On the other hand Grace might show everyone that Mistress' aren't as tough as they think they are & Grace might do everything to Mistress Holly that Mistress Holly thought she was going to do to Grace.

I'd love to hear opinions & stories

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=6267
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=12696

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: story request
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 08:17:24 PM »
Grace's reply

another poll fighter tell the slut that i will be glad to kick her ass and no mercy for the loser

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 06:46:39 AM »
Yes, would be happy to take on your champion, and by all means set up a poll, it sounds like fun, i can throw a good punch, and would love to knock this girl down a peg or 2 or 3!
Mistress Holly

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 06:20:09 AM »
Grace's reply

After I punch her silly, I'll punish her until she can't stand the pain and she begs me to be my slave.

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 12:28:53 AM »
Holly i hope you humiliate her hun.

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 08:37:58 PM »
Holly i hope you make her beg! Strip her also, among other things,lol.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 03:37:18 AM »
WHERE ARE THE STORY WRITERS ON THIS SITE?

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 10:26:29 PM »
I enjoy trash talking, & woman who give their opinions about what they think would happen when they fight another woman. Even more I love when each woman writes a story describing what would happen if they had a real fist fight, & describing the humiliation at the end. Grace is into real fights & not cyber or poll fights, however I seem to be her number 1 fan & she let me do this poll & even sent her comments on what she thinks would happen if she had a real fight with Mistress Holly. Grace sent me a private message that she is quite confident that she would knock Mistress Holly unconscious and then she would make Mistress Holly her slave, & at the end she would make Mistress Holly lick & suck & worship her ass hole & her pussy for hours, but she will not be talking about it any more. Grace says if Mistress Holly ever wants to fight her in front of their husbands & possibly a few other people, she invites her & would just love to settle their differences in real life.     

I personally would really love to see it.

I can't believe that not one person has written a story. Where are all the writers on this site?

Offline Holmeboy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 10:05:57 AM »
I enjoy trash talking, & woman who give their opinions about what they think would happen when they fight another woman. Even more I love when each woman writes a story describing what would happen if they had a real fist fight, & describing the humiliation at the end. Grace is into real fights & not cyber or poll fights, however I seem to be her number 1 fan & she let me do this poll & even sent her comments on what she thinks would happen if she had a real fight with Mistress Holly. Grace sent me a private message that she is quite confident that she would knock Mistress Holly unconscious and then she would make Mistress Holly her slave, & at the end she would make Mistress Holly lick & suck & worship her ass hole & her pussy for hours, but she will not be talking about it any more. Grace says if Mistress Holly ever wants to fight her in front of their husbands & possibly a few other people, she invites her & would just love to settle their differences in real life.     

I personally would really love to see it.

I can't believe that not one person has written a story. Where are all the writers on this site?

This fight looks exciting, and i would be happy to write a story based on the outcome of the poll results, i will need details of the 2 ladies involved as well as their permission, please let me know that you are both ok with a story being written on this poll, and lets me know your stats, and if there is any special requests you want to do to each other (i will try to accommodate them in the story) scenario etc, looks like fighting in front of Hubby's is on the cards looking at the posts so far, but please let me know as much as possible, and i will give you a great story.
Fun, fun, fun!

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 12:10:51 AM »
id love to see this irl. Holly would dominate Grace.