News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Janice "the hot MILF" vs Sherri "the Duchess"

• 1 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Janice "the hot MILF" vs Sherri "the Duchess"
« on: May 11, 2010, 05:12:48 AM »
I was going to write a story between these two if they both agreed, but Sherri said in the chatroom that they had already decided to do a match themselves.  So, she suggested a poll instead and here it is along with the pic of each.  Sherri is on the left...Janice is on the right

{alt}

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Janice "the hot MILF" vs Sherri "the Duchess"
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 06:56:59 PM »
I voted for Janice (looks like I'll be avoiding the chatroom when Duchess/Sherri is in it...BTW, Duchess was very nice during the sidechat there)  ;) but that isn't necessarily the way the story would have gone because they don't have the most pictures in the world.  Janice only has the one pic which is fair quality at best, and to be fair, I used the worse of the two pics that Sherri has because they both are at least standing in these two.   The better Duchess pic is clearly the prone position one.