News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Forum - Welcome

• 86 Replies

Offline fomanix

• hello everyone
Re: New Forum - Welcome
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2017, 02:57:55 AM »
Hi All

Great new redo.... but alas I am in the same boat.

I cant log into the chat...and if I need to change my password... how... any help...please

When you go to log into chat are you putting you FCF password in?

I tried...but I forgot it or cant remember it and now I cant figure out how to change it or look for it...
Greg

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2017, 03:07:50 AM »
Hi All

I cant log into the chat...and if I need to change my password... how... any help...please

I tried...but I forgot it or cant remember it and now I cant figure out how to change it or look for it...

Go to your profile click on account settings then put in a password then verify password then click change. you will need to use the password to enter the chat room
Have fun and tussle.

Offline fomanix

• hello everyone
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2017, 03:11:00 AM »
Hi All

Go to your profile click on account settings then put in a password then verify password then click change. you will need to use the password to enter the chat room

Only problem is I don't remember my old password to change it since it needs it to verify its me changing it... any ide how to find my old password...you can email me at fomanix@hotmail.com
Greg

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2017, 03:34:07 AM »
I just uploaded a bunch of new profile pics because my old ones got erased when the site crashed a while back. Now all the old pictures I lost the first time are back and the new ones are gone WTF? :o :o ????

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2017, 03:36:00 AM »
Hi All

Only problem is I don't remember my old password to change it since it needs it to verify its me changing it... any ide how to find my old password...you can email me at fomanix@hotmail.com
send me an email from the email address you use on your account to bigdevil830@gmail.com with the new password you would like to use
Have fun and tussle.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2017, 03:38:10 AM »
I just uploaded a bunch of new profile pics because my old ones got erased when the site crashed a while back. Now all the old pictures I lost the first time are back and the new ones are gone WTF? :o :o ????

When we upgraded the forum software we had to roll the data base back to march 1, 2017 so everything before then is here but anything you added after that date is lost. We had been warning people of that and to prepare for it for weeks before the switch over
Have fun and tussle.

Offline RobbieB

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2017, 04:23:50 AM »
Can't tell you how excited I am by the changes. I, too, have the same problem (not) getting into the new chat. Any suggestions? I've tried using an underscore and a dash in place of the dot in my handle, with and without my pw, logging out and logging back in to fcf, nothing seems to work.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2017, 04:27:50 AM »
You should be able to get in with just your name and PW
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2017, 04:34:41 AM »
Can't tell you how excited I am by the changes. I, too, have the same problem (not) getting into the new chat. Any suggestions? I've tried using an underscore and a dash in place of the dot in my handle, with and without my pw, logging out and logging back in to fcf, nothing seems to work.

I see his problem. Your user name is still Elan.Mixedpro The chat doesn't like periods. So..the thing is when you change that it resets your password. We can change it for you and also make the password something you can get easily. let me know.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2017, 04:51:04 AM »
When I go to chat I get a message saying  erroneous nickname I put in correct  info......

You will have to change your name the system doesnt allow any spaces or dots in a name
Have fun and tussle.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2017, 04:58:18 AM »
Love the new layout. Stories much easier to read on phone.  Thanks

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2017, 05:03:33 AM »
When I go to chat I get a message saying  erroneous nickname I put in correct  info......

You will have to change your name the system doesnt allow any spaces or dots in a name

How do I change my name without spaces?

I can do it for you but it will reset your password so email me at bigdevil830@gmail.com with a password
Have fun and tussle.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2017, 05:29:16 AM »
how many profile pictures can anyone add?   on the old forum I had 3 pages..

while trying to  revamp my new profile...it will not accept more than 12
the prez tramp

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2017, 05:37:16 AM »
I'll look in the admin settings and see if that can be changed
Have fun and tussle.

Offline AlleykatIce2.0

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2017, 06:12:18 AM »
I seem to be unable to make buddy requests - just gives me an error message and says to try again