News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NUDE BOXING SLO-MO

• 4 Replies

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
NUDE BOXING SLO-MO
« on: March 26, 2011, 01:04:03 AM »
This weekend's feature is one of my all time favorite nude boxing clips.  I'm not a big boxing fan, but this particular fight between 2 really cute, all natural, tough beauties really got my attention.  They both really know how to fight and the action is so fast, that after the fight was filmed in normal speed, the producer replayed it in slo motion so that all the action could be captured.....and appreciated.  These 2 girls really pummled the crap out of each other with their nice sized all natural titties being a favorite target of both....yummy   ;)

Because I had to edit down the video due to it's size, I did my best to bring in the best parts of this fantastic fight.....I focused on the SLO MO as that to me was the best part of this tape, and what makes it great......

Hope you enjoy is as much as me.......

http://www.dailymotion.com/waslick#videoId=xhteu8

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: NUDE BOXING SLO-MO
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 02:45:58 AM »
the Producer is Leather and Lace, one of the supporters of this site.  They have some awesome stuff and the link below will take you to the boxing page where they have a huge collection of boxing tapes and samples with pretty much every one......they are a great Producer......the tapes I own from them are Top Shelf...... ;)

http://www.leather-lace.com/cgi-bin/videosDL.cgi?view_group=1&ID=*&Category=D&sb=1&so=descend

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 03:21:50 PM »
Try this link www.leather-lace.com  and go to the female boxing either downloads or dvd vhs section
greg
thanks
Greg

Offline Greg_UK

• f/f boxing and amateur catfights
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 05:09:39 PM »
Absolutely inspired waslick - you summed it up perfectly.  I'm a great fan of boxing and love this clip.  Makes me want to seek out the good L&L material again.
greg
Respectable 60s with a healthy interest in mature ladies in sane combat.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 12:47:16 AM »