News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vira vs. Melody

• 12 Replies

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Vira vs. Melody
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 07:44:07 PM »
This fight is perhaps the best ECNWC has yet to produce and helped.launch Viras catfighting career.....a shame there was never a rematch......thanks for sharing!   ;)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 04:51:55 PM »
Wow. Thanks for sharing.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 12:47:06 PM »
Very nice fight.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 01:53:31 AM »
here a lot about this Vira.......not impressed. loved fight but other woman couldn't fight at all. My wife would kick Vira's ass!!!
Pound for pound.....Vira.is a world.class.catfighter with Numerous fights.under.her belt against some.Very.tough.and.skilled.fighters......if ur wife was gonna take her on......she damn well better be an expwrienced.catfighter with.a.whole lot of experience........just sayin..... ;)

Offline ugluk

• pp
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 02:05:26 PM »

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 11:36:31 PM »
neither woman impressed me sorry, maybe i am spoiled but wife would beat both there asses. Too strong. Better looking than both also. :)

Uh huh

::)

Offline t1_1895

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 02:58:25 AM »
Thanks for (re) posting this on dailymotion ... It takes guts for these girls to get in there and fight it out ... I'm not sure I'd be willing to take them on myself !

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »
Pete I'll show you my wife, if I didn't think she could take her I wouldn't say it. Wife has type of woman I know would kick her ass neither of these two are it. My wife is 5 ft 9 in 160 ish strong with wicked temper, and better tits without a doubt. Love to chat sometime in Chatroom. Have great day. what are Vira's stats? anybody know..

What does breast size matter?   Vira has shown herself to be very capable in a fight. 

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 11:02:42 PM »
HB of course tit size doesn't matter was just mentioning .....I hear about Vira  like she's some Goddess. Not only isn't she that my wife would beat her ass!!
Dude....its all good u crowing bout ur wifes catfighting skills.....but thus far....we have yet to see any pics.or.vids or anything to verify ur promotions......Vira on the othwr hand who u seem to have targeted.for.some.reason...has been a professional.catfighter for.over 10.years with a.rich history of.verifiable catfights which.one can judge her skills......if.u want.to.keep.spoutin off bout how ur wife.would.kick her butt...show.us.some.proof that would.let.us decide for.ourselves.bout.ur wife......keepin it real man.... ;)

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 04:02:19 PM »
waslick.....any husband that would put video of his wife up fighting is a complete fool. vira been fighting for 10 years, wow man, she is even worse than I thought. I'm keeping it real dude, just not impressed. my wife has had her share of fights and doesn't train or anything like that but she would hammer this bitch! you want to see my wife shoot me email brrydan@aol.com.  I don't post photos of my wife......

Well... dude you DO send pictures in the chatroom.  So, why not post one here ?    ;D

And... it'd be good to hear from her as well. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:54:23 PM by HB »

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 09:55:58 AM »
Jobber.....thx for.putting into words.everything I was feeling about this whole issue.....I try to keep things in perspective and had a hard time getting my arms around why I was so pissed at this dude crowing about how his wife could kick Viras butt......the.emotion I felt was like jumping in to defend a family.member.....when my logical mind said to blow it off.....but I could not....so after the Dude kept dissin on Vira I fired back.....as did several others....your post helped me get my head around my own emotion....and for.that I thank you....I Luv the girls who are willing to step into the arena and fight with passion for my own enjoyment and I consider Vira one of the leaders.in that endeavor.....and she has brought us many years of great entertainment and excitement in a field most would  condemn us for watching.....so thanks again for your words......my sentiments are exactly in line with.what you so perfectly wrote...... ;)

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 06:17:14 AM »
Jobber that was an excellent way of saying what every catfight lover feels. And we owe them more than what they get for fighting. Thank you to all the girls for every slap, hairpull, leg lock and wedgie not to mention the breast squeezes :) you..... complete us.... lol
                   keep up the great work