News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dailymotion

• 4 Replies

Offline rappin

• God Member
Dailymotion
« on: April 26, 2012, 05:01:44 PM »
I found dailymotion a while back I must say I realy like all the good videos it has from such companies such as DT,Steele Kittens, Golden Girls,Soap,etc. Thon finding them is hard to do because of the poor indexing. I've just viewing users pages work best. I used to buy these videos but not anymore when I can see them for free.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Dailymotion
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 01:32:27 AM »
WOW.....Panther......strong words to follow...! That being said.....i completely agree with you on every count...todays Producers are generating Very high quality material at Very reasonable prices....CATZR being an example of that comment.....although daily motion does publish a lot of catfight clips .......I have noticed that very few if any are recent products of the current batch.of good.producers are uploaded to daily motion....much of the clips date back several years.....which is not to justify it....rather to note those who are uploading those  clips may at least be aware of the dis-service they are doing to the producers......anyway.....the whole issue of.pirating of copy right material is an on going struggle and the rise of.the internet has certainly compounded that problem greatly......what I think sent Panther through the roof was how insensitive rappins comments were about a very sensitive issue......I for one will continue to purchase new products from my favorite producers.....but because i do enjoy the free material offered on daily motion....i am guilty of being somewhat of a hippocrit... ;)

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:19:30 AM »
Keeping things civil... but agreeng with Panther, I'm sure 90% or more of us have watched videos on youtube or dailymotion, but it is imperitive that we support the video producers whenever possible. 

Support who you can when you can with your wallet.  These guys aren't getting rich doing this stuff, most maybe break even or have a sliver of profit trickle in.

I put my money where my mouth is, I've been a customer of Steel Kittens, Triumph, Crystal Videos, fightinggirls.com - if you look around you can find some reasonable deals on buying videos and downloads.

What we don't want is admitting you're just pirate videos from now on. That's just so uncool .

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 06:39:19 AM »
"Don't ask don't tell, sir!"

but I have enjoyed both paid for material and free ones, but generally, if I like their stuff, I'll pay for it. if not, I'll just drop it and/or stick with the preview material they usually provide
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline t1_1895

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 02:44:38 AM »
As there are many quality producers, there is also a lot of fighting material that is misrepresented buy the makers/sellers...

I enjoy real competitive fights. However, many producers overhype their stuff and once a tape of file has been purchased :  tough luck ! I've written comments to customer reps never to hear from some of them, ever... So, ometimes, they cheat and sometimes I cheat ...

The youtube/dailymotion material give me the ability to sample some products and make up my mind about a producer. But the video quality is quite poor. So if I like something, I'll buy it.

If these guys don't make money, they'll stop making the videos ...