News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a hot young girl to sexfight me

• 54 Replies

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: Looking for a hot young girl to sexfight me
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2020, 09:28:32 PM »
Never bitch ....u cum for me ....submit to ur Queen......push u try get on top of u and sit on ur right thigh and put ur left leg on my right shoulder ....and assault ur pussy with mine.yt

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2020, 09:27:39 AM »
You are dreaming whore...before you settle on top I bend my left leg and push you hard on your chest to pin you..pull your left leg up and twist it..sit on your pussy and start grinding and sliding  my pussy on yours..please your Indian mistress whore by cumming..yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2020, 11:49:26 AM »
Shocked as u suddenly turn on top of me .....struggling as u start grinding ur pussy on mine .....humping to u try fight back ....." mmmmm.....not bad for an Indian bitch".....grab ur hands with mine try pull u on ur back and roll on top of u.yt

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2020, 08:32:01 AM »
No way whore...I press my left hand n your right shoulder already...not allowing your right hand to move properly..and pull up your right leg and bend it outside ..setting firm on your..and grind my pussy, swing ass up and down a little..cummmmm whore ..and then eat mine. .yt
(sorry I had no net in between)

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2020, 09:07:00 AM »
(So ur alive)
"No bitch I gonna force u to cum now bitch"......pull up my free left leg and put it on ur chest ....shove u on ur back try open ur legs and sit on ur pussy and roll my pussy on urs.....our sweat and juices made it slippery.yt

D69

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2020, 03:15:50 PM »
Who won?

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2020, 06:29:58 PM »
Who won?
she ran , god I hate this kind of persons

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2020, 03:27:06 PM »
(you whore I never run out..my mom is seriously ill..and in this period of total lockdown its very difficult to arrange for her doctors medicines etc...so couldn't come and may be I will be irregular for  few more days..send your reply and wait))

No way whore..I grab your left leg and pull it spread it wide  ...and push my left leg with force on your chest and shoulder again...we are almost lying on ground..slide my ass and press my pussy forward on yours..yes sweat and juice dripping and mixing...yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2020, 05:42:08 AM »
(you whore I never run out..my mom is seriously ill..and in this period of total lockdown its very difficult to arrange for her doctors medicines etc...so couldn't come and may be I will be irregular for  few more days..send your reply and wait))

No way whore..I grab your left leg and pull it spread it wide  ...and push my left leg with force on your chest and shoulder again...we are almost lying on ground..slide my ass and press my pussy forward on yours..yes sweat and juice dripping and mixing...yt
(sorry for ur mother)
Every attempt for release myself getting fail , my body haven't enough energy for another try as our pussies fighting hard, my body bouncing and for a few minutes our moans stop and just our fuck sound echo in the room , our clits wrestling like somo wrestlers.yt

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2020, 05:07:09 AM »
Suparna - hunting you on Trillian.
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha