News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pro Wrestling Showdown: Hottie Mommy Monica vs Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 194 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
I sit on Monica's back flirting with or should say "at" her husband, smashing her tits on the railing.

Me:  look at my nice firm round tits compared to those flabby things she has.  You know you want this!!!  I will give you a lot more than what she can.  I could actually please you in bed.  Look how weak your wife is and how pathetic!!!!

I get off of Monica and pose to the booing crowd thrusting my bare chest out while Monica gets off the railing and sits against it facing me holding her sore chest.  I come towards her and at the last second turn as I try to slam my ass into her face while she leans on the metal rail

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I kick my feet on the mats as you sit on me briefly and continue to taunt my husband as the crowd is completely against you at this point and I'm desperately trying to catch my breath under you

You remove yourself from me as I see you posing with those inferior tits of yours while I rub my chest in pain as I sit on my ass coughing and gasping as my husband trys to encourage me.

Husband: Come on Monica!!! You can do this!!!

His words starting to motivate me when you quickly rush forward and then as you get closer you turn and smash my face with your ass crushing me between you and the railing. My eyes glazed over as I'm trapped between your ass and the railing

• God Member
I slam my ass into the Hottie Mommy's face.  This smashes the back of her head against the railing as I laugh and the crowd boos.  Monica's husband is pissed and worried at the same time.  I am now in control of his precious wife and we all know what could happen in the stakes of the post match.

I start to grind my ass against Monica's face, doing almost twerking as I bounce it against her face.  I am looking around at Monica's husband the whole time while I grind away.

Me:  When was the last time you seen a real ass like mine?  Certainly not your wife's cottage cheese ass that has no business being in a bikini. 

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
The crowd is starting to get some concerned looks on their faces as you start to show some more of your confidence for them and to my husband.

Your ass begins to push back into my face between you and the metal railing as I weakly start bringing up my hands towards your ass hoping to get space as I hear you taunt my husband once again and I attempt to shove you forward and get some breathing roon away from that nasty ass

• God Member
the crowd boos me loudly as I rub my ass in Monica's face that I am sure is starting to get pretty sweaty after this long match and under the one piece and leggings.  Her husband is really worried, begging her to get back in control.  The ref is getting pissed but the dumb ass didn't start a ten count so I am milking it out here. 

Monica shoves me away, this gives her some breathing room.  I turn around and grab her by her hair as I go to send her back in the ring with a handful of lavender briefs as I try to wedgie her a bit tossing her back into the ring.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
The boos are continuing to rain down on you from the capacity crowd as that nasty sweaty ass of yours presses against my face. I'm breathing heavy when my shove serves its purpose as I manage to get some much needed air.

I cough and take in some fresh air as you step away and the fans chant "Hottie" trying to motivate me as you grab my hair then my bottoms which get wedged in my ass as I'm rolled back into the ring and keep rolling until I'm on my back near center ring looking up at the lights as my chest heaves up and down

• God Member
I see the hot mommy now rolling to the center of the ring.  I reenter as the fans boo me.  I grab the Hot mommy by her hair and pull her to her feet.  This time it is me going for a corner Irish whip as I try to take the larger woman and whip her into one of the corners of the ring

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
Laying on the mat as you soak up the boos and I take in as many breaths as I can. Once again you tug on my hair forcing me on my feet as I reach back and unwedge my bottoms.

Suddenly you tug on my arm and whip me across the ring. As I am heading towards the buckles and turn my body as I get closer and take the blow to my back as I tense up to try and absorb some of it. My arms go over the top rope as I cough and look across at you and try to stay focused

• God Member
The hottie Mom is whipped into the corner and nails it back first, her arms over the top rope.  I take off running right after whipping her into the corner as I don't want to give her any chance to recover.  When I get near her, I leap in the air aiming my tits for her face as I go for a corner splash to hopefully get her in a seated position

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
My arms draped over the top rope as I try to catch some breaths but you are hellbent on pushing your advantage here. As soon as I turn around you are there to greet me as your breasts crash into my face and I slide down your body picking up the nasty scent along the way.

I end up on my ass seated in the corner as chest heaves up and down and my arms grip the middle rope now as my body is starting to take a pounding

• God Member
I slam into Monica, my tits hitting her in the face as she starts to slide down to a seated position in the corner of the ring. I quickly run to the other side of the ring and stand facing her.

Me:  "TASTE THE SIN" TIME!!!!!

Mix of boos and cheers as I make almost a "DX" motion over my pussy before I suddenly charge towards the seated Monica as I leap with my legs spread preparing to give her a corner bronco buster. 

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
The fans continue to heckle you as I slide to my ass and you move to the opposite side of the ring and I hear you calling for something called a Taste of Sin. That doesn't sound very appealing to me but I'm struggling here as I breathe heavy in the corner.

You give the crotch chop signal as you rush ahead and eyes go wide as you start getting closer. I have to do something here as you start to take control again. As you leap I try to just fall to my left hoping that you hit the buckles instead of me

• God Member
I run at Monica as she is seated in the corner.  I leap with my legs spread going for a corner bronco buster but as soon as I leave my feet, she rolls to her side.  I miss completely and side through the buckles slamming my pussy into the metal post with a large CLANG.  Most of the crowd goes silent except for her husband that yells YES!!!!!!

I sit there with my mouth open eyes crossed just staring blankly out at the crowd before I slowly fall backwards hanging sort of upside down from the corner in a half tree of woe. 

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I lay on my side for a moment as the fans look on while my husband is cleary the most vocal trying to urge me to fight back. I have taken lots of punishment as I rub my back wincing in pain. I reach for the ropes and use them to slowly pull myself on my feet as I take a look at you hanging in the corner.

I take several deep breaths as I move towards center ring and then let out a loud scream as I rush forward and as I get near the corner attempt to jump slightly. I'm hoping to lift my knees and slam them into your chest if I can.

• God Member
I am upside down, my pussy burning from slamming the post.  My hands down to my cameltoed one piece.  My body now soaked in sweat as I try to sit up.  I hear Monica's husband yelling for her to get up and get me.  Suddenly I hear footsteps before I can react, I take a dropkick to my bare tits.  I scream holding my nearly flattened tits.