News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Korean girlfriend vs Chinese coworker

• 43 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Korean girlfriend vs Chinese coworker
« on: August 11, 2023, 06:10:37 AM »
Chinese Girlfriend vs Chinese Coworker
by justlooking9000
justlooking9000@live.com

Note: Chronologically speaking, this story starts right after the ending of Office conflict and will run concurrent to the Jeju Island saga. However, this story can be read as a stand-alone.

Day 1

Miyoung Park seethed.  Her voluptuous physique trembled with white-hot rage. She screeched, shrieking obscenities over the phone as she watched Linda Wang’s hips hypnotically see-sawing up and down Mathew’s twitching cock. 

Miyoung’s screaming startled the Chinese office lady, who up to that point hadn’t realized that the very public shagging was being live streamed to the irate Korean girlfriend. Recovering from the surprise, the brazen coworker made a point of turning around to look at the phone recording her.

-“That’s right Miyoung. I’m fucking your boyfriend right now right here. In fact, this is the second time we make love today. And let me tell you, his cock feels sooooooo good inside me. How many times have you fucked him today? You just don’t excite him like I do. You know why Miyoung? Because you’re a frigid bitch that can’t sate him like I do.”-taunted Linda, her pussy never relaxing its iron-clad grip on Mathew’s manhood.

An indignant Miyoung watched as her boyfriend groaned,  dumping his precious semen into Linda’s gripping cxnt. As if the lewd display wasn’t enough indication of the Chinese wench’s designs on her man, Linda upped the ante.

-“Jeju Island”-puffed the perspiring Linda as she looked straight into the camera-“He’s already promised to take me there and fuck me at the Cowgirl.”

-“Over my dead body you Chinese skank!”-howled Miyoung at the mention of the infamous bar in Jeju, Korea -“I’ll tear your nipples off and then fuck my man’s brains out for the whole bar to see. Just like I’ve always done and will continue to do.”

The call was cut, leaving the cute bank teller fuming on the other end. Miyoung didn’t hesitate. She made her way to Mathew’s place, barging into the apartment she hoped to one day live in.

She entered the bedroom, taking note of any hint that the Chinese tramp had defiled the bed Miyoung coveted. She was relieved to find none yet. Her romantic antagonist still had to breach this important beachhead in any dispute over a man.

This was her next line of defense. Miyoung would never let that diseased tart into *her* apartment to ride *her* man’s cock. The Korean beauty raided the wardrobe, choosing as her attire of choice a semi-transparent pink yukata negligee with a floral motif.

Matthew wasn’t picking up her calls. The Korean belle steeled herself for all eventualities. The evening could end in an acrimonious screaming match, devolve into a raunchy sexual contest for the right to sleep with him tonight, or become a hostile threesome where each girl tried to monopolize Mathew. In the worst-case scenario, the very stake of the relationship would be gambled away in a raunchy catfight over his cock.

The Korean seductress touched her face up and laid on the bed, watching videos on how to prepare in case of a violent showdown. The advice she got: Bite and scratch. Fight dirtier than the other woman. Ruin her looks. Defile the pussy that dared to take your man’s semen. Rip off her titties. Make her watch as you ride the man you’ve fought over.

Miyoung was in the middle of a call with a friend when she heard the door open. The Korean vixen stood still, half listening to her friend’s last words of encouragement before hanging up. She was sure the Chinese harlot had come to lay claim on Mathew’s bed.

But that would not happen. Over her dead body.

Miyoung raised her head when the door to the bedroom opened, ready to jump that homewrecking Chinese shrew. What greeted her was the sight of Mathew alone.

-“Where’s the Chinese bimbo?”-asked the confused Korean charmtress. It made no sense. Every girl knew that once such a shameless declaration of war to the man’s girlfriend was issued, the only logical move was to take the fight to the bed.

-“She wanted to come, but I said no”-explained Mathew, no sense of shame or remorse in his voice. Not that Miyoung expected him to show any. After all, it was her duty as a woman to defend against any sexual threats to the relationship. Failure to overcome this latest challenge would see her dumped in favour of the Chinese slut.

Mathew continued -“I wanted to talk with you”

Miyoung got up to the bed with a half-smile. No doubt her romantic foe was stewing, furious at losing momentum in her campaign to dislodge Miyoung from Mathew’s bed.

The Korean goddess sashayed towards her man sinuously, stepping hard onto the floor to emphasize her jiggling tits. She shushed him with her finger. Better not to let him talk…yet. No doubt his mind was filled with whatever poison that Chinese hussy had peddled when he was balls deep into her. It was well known that you could get men to agree to a lot of things mid-coitus. Such was the fickle nature of the male sex.

She would hear what her boyfriend had to say, but only after she had made her argument with her body. The Korean sex kitten was hit with the stench of recent sex, the scent of her love rival all over her man’s body.

-“I’ll shower”-said Mathew, sensing Miyoung’s latent resentment build up.

-“No”-said the cute girlfriend curtly. This was an unspoken challenge, one that she’d respond in force-“I’ll rid you of her stench myself”

Before Mathew could ask what she meant by it, his East Asian beau hugged his virile physique, making sure to grind her delectable tits into his chest as she locked lips with her boyfriend. The Korean eye candy pushed him onto the bed. She moaned, feeling his manhood hardening at the prospect of sex.

Miyoung strived to put on an impressive show, the fear of being regarded as second best driving her to new heights of lovemaking performance. Hers was an animalistic fucking, her mouth disparaging her sexual rival while reaffirming her claim on Mathew’s cock.

-“You’re mine!”-she affirmed as she practically ripped his clothes off, revealing his chiseled looks.

-“This is my cock”-claimed her as she possessively gripped his hardened manhood.

-“And won’t share it with that diseased skank”-she whispered with conviction as she impaled her moist love hole into his twitching rod.

Miyoung looked at the mirror whenever she felt herself faltering in the midst of vigorous lovemaking, imagining that Chinese homewrecker riding her man on this very bed. The terrible vision pushed the tired Korean succubus to keep going; to prove herself better than the other woman.

It was by the second round that she felt the time right to question him about her rival in love. How had she seduced him? How long had the affair gone for? How big were her tits?

Who was his favourite?

His hesitating answer revealed the turmoil in his heart. Miyoung feared would take months of fierce sexual warfare for him to decide on a favourite. The Korean hottie despaired at such a possibility. But another, more violent course of action promised a swift resolution…

The Korean girlfriend hesitated. Physical violence was a treacherous path. Many a girlfriend had chosen this route only to lose it all in a hate-filled showdown; to say nothing of the scratching, hair-pulling, clothes-ripping and savage biting. Such affairs were always dirty and nasty, ending with a ruined loser and a winner who was just slightly better off.

And yet, victory in such a violent endeavour would impress Mathew, raising her stock in his eyes. It’d strengthen the relationship while getting rid of this latest sexual threat. And deep down Miyoung relished at the chance to dump her simmering rage on wench brazenly fucking her man. To ruin the Chinese whore so badly Mathew would no longer find her attractive.   

By the third round Miyoung was telling her boyfriend what she was going to do to that insolent Chinese mistress, how she expected the showdown to end, where and in which way the East Asian goddesses would fight over his cock. She was egged on by his obvious excitement. He was falling on her every word, getting progressively harder as she weaved a tale of lust, strife and violence. Only one woman would prevail, and Miyoung assured him it was gonna be her.

What followed was his most potent climax yet, his manhood erupting violently into her gripping pussy as she moaned how badly she was going to maim Linda’s clit. She heaved, drips of perspiration falling onto Mathew’s spent physique. She listened as he praised her beauty, reaffirming his love for her.

But Miyoung knew better. Men said such things in the heat of the moment, only to backtrack the moment the other woman took off her clothes. No, the cute bank teller would have to seek a direct confrontation with the insolent man stealer. Only one obstacle remained…

-“Don’t fight her”-said Mathew.

Miyoung tried to hide her surprise. How could violence be avoided after seeing his reaction to her provocative pillow talk? After the brazen way Linda Wang had declared war on her?

It was clear the prospect of a violent catfight over his cock had titillated him. And yet, his hesitation was to be expected. She’d been told most men initially tried to prevent a physical showdown out of moral and romantic considerations. If she wanted to use violence to remove her sexual rival, she’d have to prod her man along until his caveman instincts overcame his rational brain, leaving the way clear for a final showdown.

The Korean temptress knew better than to disagree with his stated desires. She had little doubt in her mind that once he was freed from guilt, Mathew would love nothing but to see his girlfriend and coworker trashing on the floor like street whores over his cock. She nodded meekly, but secretly she was planning to instigate such a confrontation.

To be continued...

-I'll come clean. I usually have the story at a 99% ready state before I start posting. However, I've been very busy since last year, which has cut a lot into my writing time. This is a humungous multipart story, each part representing a day. The story is at best 75% done. I'm unsure I'll be able to finish posting all of the story, and in which timetable since I'm very busy nowadays. However, I'm afraid that if I don't start committing to posting the story now it'll never be posted. So with that in mind, I'm hoping to post each part at a regular interval, but it'll be very likely the last 2-3 parts will take longer to be posted since those are the parts that are less defined.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: Korean girlfriend vs Chinese coworker
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 06:18:30 AM »
Day 2

Korean girlfriend Miyoung Park adjusted the tiny green minidress that showed off her bountiful cleavage and smooth long legs. The sassy East Asian bombshell clutched the lunchbox she had made for Matthew’s sake as she steeled herself to take the fight to carnal rival Linda Wang.

Miyoung crossed the entrance. Invading the other woman’s territory was a common tactic used in any dispute over a man. It was retaliation for Linda’s brazen attempt to undermine her claim on Mathew’s apartment.

She sashayed through the hallway with all swagger she could muster. Miyoung could feel the tension in air. Mathew’s peers had seen her come before, but now everyone was aware of her sexual feud with their Chinese coworker. The Korean girlfriend ignored their stares as she continued her march towards Mathew’s office.

-“Naekkeo (my sweetheart)”-cooed Miyoung sweetly as she caught a surprised Mathew mid-work. Before he could say anything she raised her bento and said-“Lunch”

-“Is this necessary?”-asked Mathew, seeming to divine her ulterior motives.

-“You did say I could come”-wooed Miyoung. Matthew had said something along those lines...maybe. In fact, it was mostly bits and pieces he had incoherently said while he was balls deep inside her last night and then she had decided to liberally interpret as a justification to come. He gave her a questioning look for a few seconds until the wily girlfriend decided to rub his crotch.

The Korean beauty watched with satisfaction as his cock grew even harder, betraying what he really thought behind his disapproving words. That’s all the permission she needed.

The flimsy excuse was quickly forgotten. The Korean siren soon found herself pinned against the door. She moaned loudly as he vigorously pounded her. The message had to be loud and clear: Mathew was hers and she’d do whatever she wanted with him.

She stayed for a blissful half an hour. The disheveled Miyoung made little effort to fix herself, wanting to advertise the fact she had just fucked her man with impunity. She opened the door, walking unchallenged for like 10 seconds before she caught a glance of an unpleasant presence.

There she was. The Chinese whore. The insolent upstart. The unwelcome third party. Linda’s sizeable boobs bounced, straining against the leopard motif of the backless minidress. It wasn’t the first time Linda and Miyoung had crossed paths at Mathew’s workplace, but now there was no pretense of civility, no hiding the fact they were rivals in love, enemies for his bed.

-“What do you think you’re doing here?”-asked Linda, making a point of bumping into the Korean girlfriend. Miyoung hardened her expression as their tits crashed into each other.

-“Taking care of my man.”-replied Miyoung with a low growl-“I have nothing else to say to whores like you”

There was a tense stare down. Miyoung doubted this would turn into a full-on catfight, but the fact remained that both women had every incentive to escalate the issue and few obvious ways of backing down.

-“Your care is neither sufficient nor welcome here”-retorted Linda, hatred dripping from her voice-“I’ve been satisfying his manly needs for some time and I expect to become the only one taking care of him in the future.”

-“Funny you should say that”-clapped back Miyoung in this verbal catfight-“Matthew has expressly asked me to come here to take care of him. He says my care is the best”

Verbal catfights were dirty and vicious, just as their physical counterparts are wont to be. Therefore the attractive Korean beauty had no qualms about using and misusing every utterance her boyfriend had spoken over the years to deceive, lie and slander; each rephrasing she conjured intended to be dirty blows against the woman disputing her claim on his bed.

-“He never mentioned such a thing to me”-retorted the Chinese mistress. And yet, Miyoung could sense a cloud of doubt in Linda’s reply-“What he *did* mention to me is that he was looking forward welcoming me into his bed soon”

Miyoung seethed, her lovely physique trembling in rage at the shameless lie. And yet, she could not discard Mathew *could* have said that in one moment of weakness.

There was an uncomfortable pause as more onlookers stopped to watch the East Asian cuties trading barbed double entrendres. Miyoung could feel the Chinese vixen quietly seething before she replied in barely contained fury: “I’ll take of him this afternoon and there’s nothing you can do about it”

Miyoung wasn’t surprised one bit at the impertinent declaration, and yet she couldn’t help her temper rising at the shameless dare. Still, she kept what remained of her cool: ”Go on, be my guest. Mathew will still come back home tonight. *I* will take care of him *ALL* night long and there’s nothing *you* can do about it”

Linda Wang was about to answer back when Miyoung caught a glance of Mathew coming to break whatever was happening. Miyoung was bemused, watching him walking funny as he tried to hide the obvious erection fighting against the fabric of his pants.

Miyoung's open palm hit Linda's pale cheek -"“Leave my man alone!”

She tried to pounce at the reeling Chinese whore only for Matthew to grab her away. The angry Korean hottie tried to free herself, exchanging a litany of obscenities with the already restrained Chinese wench until she was led away.

The hate for the man stealing Chinese slut was real enough, but she’d have never acted this way had Matthew never come. His presence had inflamed her passions, leading to the highly provocative gesture. He scolded her that night causing a scene at his workplace. And even then, the Korean temptress could not help but notice his hardened bulge as he berated her, nor his eagerness in bed, nor his loving embrace.

Despite his words, he was thrilled at the prospect of being fought over by his girlfriend and mistress.

to be continued...

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 06:54:22 AM »

Day 3

The stage was set. Mathew had advised her not to come, warning her that the miffed Chinese shrew was planning going to meet her head-on. The jealous Korean girlfriend ignored his pleas, coming to her man’s workplace ready for a confrontation, lunchbox in hand.

The sexy Korean stunner found the door to his office open. The slutty Linda Wang was already sitting on Mathew’s lap, donning a tiny top that looked more like a corset than office wear. The obscene amount of cleavage took some attention away from the short white miniskirt and the sexy black tights that enhanced Linda’s long legs. Her bento box sat forgotten on the desk, its use as an excuse already fulfilled.

Miyoung wasn’t going to let her sexual rival upstage her, showing off her feminine silhouette with a backless, shoulderless top with a plunging V-neck that reached to her belly button and provided a generous helping of cleavage. Complimenting the daring top was a leather miniskirt with a slight slit on the left side. The Korean stunner could feel how the fabric threatened to snap and reveal her exquisite chest with every step she made.

Miyoung boiled, quivering with righteous indignation when she saw the Chinese wench caressing Mathew’s inner thigh, no doubt in preparation for copulation. The Korean girlfriend had no intention of backing down.

Jealousy consumed Miyoung, who wanted nothing but to pounce on the impertinent Chinese whore and tear her bald. Nevertheless, the Korean temptress contained herself, aware that her boyfriend wasn’t ready to permit a vicious catfight over his cock just yet. She’d have to confront her sexual rival without using her claws.

Miyoung closed the door, then sat right beside them, intent on feeding her man. The struggle was tense yet civilized, each East Asian eye-candy cooing and coaxing Mathew to eat her meal while at the same time hissing and snarling at the other woman.

The man being fought over was confused yet clearly aroused. Miyoung took the chance to stroke his twitching manhood, beating her romantic rival to the punch. The farce quickly gave way to a lurid hand-to-hand stroking contest. Miyoung face strained as her hand was scratched, but she forced a disingenuous smile while her nails dug into Linda’s offending hand.

-“He’s mine you Chinese slut”

-“That’s not what his cock says Korean jianhuo (cheap goods)”

Insults flew back and forth. Their heads leaned on Mathew’s heaving chest, inching progressively closer until their foreheads met. Miyoung stared down her hated romantic nemesis. The man was clearly thrilled to see them compete for him despite his repeated protestations for them to keep the peace. Miyoung felt the primal urge to tear down the Chinese cow.

She panted, feeling Mathew wrapping his arms around the small of her back and pushing her forward until her bountiful boobs collided gently against Linda’s opposing pair.

-“I won’t give him up to a tramp like you”-whispered Miyoung as she kept stroking Mathew’s hard rod.

-“I’ll take him whether you want it or not”-murmured Linda, her voice dripping with poisonous intent.

-“Try it bitch”-said Miyoung, resisting still the urge to claw the Chinese cocksucker’s eyes.

-“I will. And then I’ll ride his cock all night long to celebrate”-replied Mathew’s insolent co-worker. Miyoung shivered involuntarily when she felt the light feeling of nails sinking into her skin. This was it. She no longer cared about carefully laid plans, or Matthew's possible condemnation. The primal need to teach this impertinent wench a lesson about stealing her man overcame the cute bank teller. The Korean vixen curved her hand, preparing her talons for the inevitable showdown to come…

Mathew erupted, his cock spewing semen like a volcano, his jizz streaming down their stroking hands. The lovely Korean girl saw her sexual rival going down to clean his cock off. Responding to the brazen usurpation of her duties as Mathew’s girlfriend, the territorial Korean vixen sent a cum-coated slap to Linda’s face. The Chinese skank yelped, her hand covering her now semen-lathered cheek.

This was it. Surging with righteous indignation, the Korean siren prepared for a showdown with the insolent Chinese home wrecker. She leaned forward with her claws drawn ready to extract satisfaction when she found her path blocked by Mathew.

The man in dispute had regained his rational faculties, making him resist the temptation of letting the Oriental sex kittens fight over his cock at this very office. He used her superior strength to push Miyoung and Linda apart as he appealed for calm.

-“Come on let’s do it Chinese whore”-affirmed Miyoung, trying to get past Mathew. But she knew the time for violent confrontation had passed the moment Mathew had cummed.

As she was escorted out of the office, Miyoung promised the screeching Chinese whore she would gain satisfaction.

To be continued...

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 06:10:25 AM »

Day 4

The torn remains of the slutty maid outfit she had worn 20 minutes ago laid on the floor, victim of Mathew’s animalistic need to fuck her. He was virile and rough, unable to control his caveman instincts as he clamoured to make her his. She had recorded all of it.

The video was proof of her lovemaking skills, testament of her ability to drive him wild with desire. Watching the lewd video reassured her that she was the better woman. But most of all, it was a weapon. A weapon that was sent to sexual rival Linda Wang.

-“He came inside me again. My pussy is filled to the brim with his cum. Like he does every night. Several times. You’re nothing but an ugly cow that has to beg for pity fucks in some dirty cleaning room”-typed the perspiring Miyoung.

-“You should stop”-said the naked Mathew, his arms wrapped around Miyoung’s hourglass figure after the intense bout of lovemaking-“You girls have been going at it all day”

Mathew’s verbal disapproval rang hollow. Not a minute had passed since he had climaxed yet his hardening cock poked Miyoung’s inner thigh, betraying his excitement over their war of words.

Miyoung ignored him. She scrolled up the chat, seeing a series of sex videos going back and forth of each lady riding the man in question, spiced up with insults and threats of violence.

This was the third day they had traded barbs over instant messaging. The tension was reaching unbearable levels. Today they had pulled hair at his office, and only Mathew’s hesitating intervention had prevented an all-out catfight.

The phone beeped, alerting Miyoung of a new message from Linda. The Korean minx was on edge, opening the app to see the message.

-“He’s tired of you”-read the message-“I look forward to the day I replace you in his bed.”

-"He likes to fuck me best"-retorted the territorial Korean minx-"You're nothing but second best"

-"Believe what you want"-came the biting reply-"I'll let the videos of me squeezing him dry do the talking for me"

To be continued...

-So at this stage, some of you are wondering when the fuck these girls are really gonna start going at it. Very soon. In fact, in the next update. however because I have a trip coming soon I'll wait until middle of next week to post the next update.

JL9000

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 03:14:43 PM »

Day 5

Miyoung could feel it in her bones. Today was going to be decisive. Mathew wouldn’t stop them this time. The only question was whether the showdown would happen in the privacy of Mathew’s place or at his work. She decided on the latter.

She sported a daring pink minidress with a top that was pretty much a piece of cloth hooked around her neck, leaving her shoulders and back exposed, showing off a generous helping of underboob. She gave little to no thought to how the feeble outfit would fare in a clothes-ripping, hair-tearing catfight. Nor did she care: Her first priority as a woman was to upstage the man-stealing wench in Mathew's eyes.

She opened the locked the door to Mathew’s office. Her eyes laid upon the trashy Linda Wang sitting on her man’s lap. The Chinese bimbo was wearing a tight one-piece outfit that consisted of a white spaghetti top that showed off an obscene amount of cleavage. The white colour was then abruptly cut off around the waist, replaced by a softer pastel green skirt with a generous slit on the right side. 

There was a pregnant pause as the weight of the occasion dawned on Miyoung. This was the moment she had both feared and looked forward to. Her worth as Matthew’s sexual mate was on the line, and the Korean girlfriend had every intention of acquitting herself well in this most womanly of trials.

-“Get off my man!”-shrieked Miyoung as she rushed the Chinese tramp like a bull.

-“Make me Korean whore”-retorted Linda as she stood up and ran to meet her halfway.

-“Skank!”-jeered Miyoung as she latched onto Linda’s hair and jerked away.

-“Slut!”-replied Linda. Miyoung grimaced, feeling a burning sensation in her scalp. She swayed, trying to keep her balance on her precarious heels as she tore Linda’s brunette tresses.

Miyoung felt Linda’s hands prying apart the delicate pink fabric masquerading as a top. Miyoung’s tits popped out, soon to be subjected to the ravages of Linda’s nails. The Korean stunner squealed. Her blind hands reached her tormentor’s spaghetti top and then pulled down in one sweep motion. The feeble contraption gave way, revealing her foe’s bountiful boobs.

Miyoung got her mouth within range of Linda’s soft titflesh, trapping the tender right orb between her pearly white teeth. Miyoung’s eardrums exploded as a stream of Chinese curse words filled the room. The Korean girlfriend struggled to keep her balance, feeling herself being pulled forward as Mathew’s co-worker tried to break free from the heinous biting.

Linda’s riposte was vicious: Miyoung noticed in horror that long nails landed on her pretty face, marring her natural beauty in a massive escalation of violence.

And even then, the Korean piranha wouldn’t let go the Linda’s cow tits. If anything, Miyoung pulled her head back in an attempt to tear the right titty off. She wanted to ruin her sexual rival for good. As a proper girlfriend defending her relationship, she could do no less. Miyoung delighted in her antagonist’s agonizing wails, only letting go when Linda tripped on her high heels, sending the battling bitches crashing onto the floor.

The Korean goddess tried to reapply the vicious biting only for Linda to push her chin away. Denied, the angry Korean wildcat grabbed what remained of Linda’s still dangling top and proceeded to tear down the frail outfit.

-“Fuck”-panted Miyoung as she felt the enemy's talons tearing her miniskirt asunder. Soon the fragile garment gave way, leaving her unspoiled skin undefended. The Korean minx howled, feeling the enemy nails wrecking her skin. And yet, she didn’t back down, but strove to mar her sexual rival even worse, to make her unattractive to the man they were fighting for.

Miyoung trashed on the floor, withstanding the agonizing pain while focusing her outrage on the impertinent upstart who wanted to replace her in Mathew’s bed. The jealous sex kittens rolled back and forth, ripping off what little remained of the once whorish dresses. Miyoung shrieked, seeing the cute little pink thong she had just bought yesterday redude to nothing but a torn clump on Linda’s hand.

Miyoung cried as she was pinned against the floor. She bucked, her long legs kicking the air as slap after slap rained on her face. She bucked once again, managing to reverse the advantageous pin to her favour. She landed several punches, only switching to slapping when the pain in her knuckles was too much.

The Korean girlfriend withstood the increasingly weaker fits and bucks from the girl under her, her tits jiggling from the non-stop action. She managed to catch a glimpse of Mathew, seeing her man transfixed on their catfight. He had pulled his pants down, revealing a hard cock waiting to be properly claimed.

Miyoung raised her hand in preparation for another slap, only to feel a foreign finger around her crotch. The Korean temptress was horrified, instantly grasping the danger she was in. The Korean beau fell sideways, avoiding most of the intended attack. Still, Linda’s dirty trick had done some damage. Miyoung wailed, feeling a burning sensation on her crotch: The Chinese bitch had managed to pinch one of her vaginal flaps.

The Korean goddess laid on the floor panting, feeling a mixture of anger and pain as she took a breather from the non-stop fighting. Her sexual rival was on all four glaring at her, no doubt gathering her strength for another round of violence.

-“Korean jianhuo (cheap goods)”-said the wheezing Linda. Miyoung knew what that insult meant and she wasn’t going to take it laying down.

-“Chinese geol-le-nyeon! (wench)”-retorted Miyoung.

-“Cheap skank!”

-“Saggy tits!”

- “I’ll knock the shit out of you and then ride Mathew’s cock all night long!”

That was it. The battle-weary Miyoung couldn’t take this affront anymore. Linda seemed to divine her intentions, reading herself to resume the brutal catfight. Miyoung pounced, falling right on top of the Chinese cocksucker waiting for her with a 10 claws salute.

Miyoung accepted the challenge willingly, wrapping her arms around Linda’s ruined physique and digging her nails into Linda’s back. The girls rolled back and forth, trashing on the floor as cruel nails did their dirty work on the other woman’s back

Miyoung grimaced, feeling a searing sensation on her skin. She briefly wondered how long she could keep fighting like this before her talons reached the small of Linda’s back, where she was met with her opponent’s green thong.

-“Let’s see how you like this!”-barked Miyoung as she pulled up on the flimsy dental thread. The effect was immediate, just as Miyoung knew it’d be. Her nemesis’ body tensed up and for a brief second, she laid helpless as if pondering surrender.

Miyoung didn’t stop, knowing better than to give her sexual rival room to breathe. She pinned the struggling Chinese tramp down, preparing to punish the man stealing wench when she felt a paralyzing pain down her crotch.

Miyoung let out an agonizing shriek as she tumbled sideways. She felt blacking out for a second as her hands massaged her wounded womanhood. The heinous attack had failed to reach inside her pussy by a few milimeters. The trembling Miyoung heaved, sluggishly standing on all four like a bitch in heat. She looked up, her gaze meeting Linda’s hateful stare.

Miyoung didn’t think. She was filled with rage, her base instincts commanding her to fling her battered physique at the whore who’d stop at nothing to steal Mathew away…

to be continued...

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2023, 04:10:53 AM »

Note: You're not missing the ending for day 5. I left the fight unfinished and now I'm moving straight to day 6.

Day 6

Miyoung woke up in pain. She moaned as she rolled about the empty bed. She felt listless, the drive to do anything drained from her after herself on the losing side of a barbaric catfight with office whore Linda Wang.

She recalled as the Chinese skank mounted her one last time. The crotch bite had done a nasty number on the jealous girlfriend. The battle-worn Korean bombshell struggled with all her might; scratching, biting, and trashing in a last-ditch attempt to turn the catball around. The Chinese wench seemed impervious to pain, pounding Miyoung's head to the wooden floor in their titanic struggle. The Korean minx tore into her tormentress' moist pussy. The Chinese mistress screeched, seemingly on the verge of breaking as her agonizing screams reverberated throughout Mathew's office.  But it was not to be. Soon the steady stream of punches and slaps overwhelmed the harrased Korean siren. Not even the sight of her lust-filled man watching them fight over him was enough to spur Miyoung for one last burst of resistance.

It was a shameful end. With no energy to fight back, the Korean girlfriend was vulnerable to Linda’s abuse. She was helpless, crying as she was forced to beg for mercy while the horny audience cheered Linda on. The defeated East Asian eye candy was forced to accept Linda as the better woman and Mathew’s new girlfriend. She vaguely remembered the Chinese upstart staggering back to Mathew and taking him back to the apartment for a victory fuck while Miyoung was left alone until an ambulance came for her.

She was given some low-grade painkillers and healing pills before being discharged. The high-grade stuff was usually reserved for winners of official duels. She checked out her social media. The Chinese bitch was already posting photos of Mathew’s place, presenting herself as his official girlfriend. 

Miyoung felt shame. She had failed her duty as a girlfriend. Mathew had seen her beaten, crying for mercy as she acknowledged the Chinese skank as the only one worthy of his cum. The catfight had been vicious and dirty, as quarrels over a man usually are. Her exquisite figure was ruined, to say nothing of the soreness and pain. Any attempt to win her man back now would mean another bruising showdown with uncertain odds.

She was done.

And yet, she loathed the thought of living without Mathew’s throbbing cock, to say nothing of waking up with his virile arms wrapped around her tiny waist. She recalled the nights at Jeju island, where she’d claim Mathew as her man in front of the entire bar. Could she really give all this up?

It was with that thought that her spent body finally forced her to sleep.

Day 7

Miyoung’s friends argued. Some were adamant she had to go to Mathew’s place and win him back. Others were in favour of moving on, citing the likely ruinous consequences of a rematch.

Then Mathew showed up. Miyoung’s friends looked at each other. They left her place, sensing the argument was over. Deep down Miyoung knew it too. The moment she felt his manly embrace hugging her hourglass figure she knew she’d end up in another back alley no holds barred catfight over his cock.

They went straight to the bedroom. Her scratched body trembled with excitement at his mere touch. Her pussy was pulsating with anticipation even before he even disrobed her. She let out a pleased moan as he kissed her. The soreness melted away as he caressed her skin. 

By the first climax she was a woman reborn, her thirst for his cock rising from the ashes as a phoenix.

By round two Mathew told her of the devastating effects her nails had on the seemingly triumphant Linda Wang. How the office wench still limped from the heinous crotch mauling. The lower hair density. Her mauled face.

Miyoung was no dummy. It was clear Mathew was egging her to seek a rematch over his cock. Miyoung was only too willing to do just that, letting herself be manipulated into coming back to his apartment to face the Chinese whore for his affections.

Day 8

The temperature in the room shot up as Miyoung let out another expletive-filled invective. The Korean vixen closed her hands into fists, ready for violence as the Chinese airhead who had usurped her place in Mathew’s bed slandered her bedroom skills. Miyoung’s verbal counterattack was swift as it was brutal, regaling her sexual nemesis with details of what she and Mathew had done yesterday, berating her sexual rival for her inability to satisfy Mathew in bed.

The furious argument continued unabated, each East Asian beauty blandishing every little perceived imperfection in her romantic adversary as a weapon. Miyoung caught a glance of Linda raising her arm in anger, ready to strike. She braced for impact, prepping her claws for battle.

The strike never came. Mathew had reacted quickly, preventing a struggling Linda from landing a hit.

It turned out that he had other plans for them.

Twenty minutes later Miyoung found herself on one end of the hallway with her hands tied behind her back. The sexy Korean vixen looked ahead, seeing her rival in love on the other end of the corridor. The one-meter-wide passageway was narrow, making it impossible for two people to cross at the same time from opposite sides.

Miyoung looked sideways, seeing her man stepping on the stairs leading to the second floor to the side. He sat on step number 10, sitting on the edge, his legs sticking out into the corridor. This was a familiar setup for Miyoung, having frequently sucked Mathew’s cock standing up while he sat on step 10.

He soon made his intentions. The Oriental sex kittens were to pit their bodies against each other until the stronger woman made her romantic foe fall. The one who remained standing would be allowed to worship his cock with impunity until the fallen girl got on her feet again. The fight would last until one woman’s mouth was brimming with Mathew’s hot cum.

It was an unforgiving way of fighting over a man, where the first girl to fall usually ending on the receiving end of a savage trampling with limited ways to fight back apart from trusting that the man in question stopped the carnage before it became too much. The use of heels increased the peril, acting as fighting spurs to inflict more damage to the other woman while decreasing stability. Such depraved contests resembled cock fights, giving them the name of “hen fighting.”

Despite it all, Miyoung grimly stepped into the corridor in her stilettos, confident she was still Matthew’s fauvorite. How could she not be after yesterday’s orgy of sex? After feeling his manhood filling her pussy to the brim with cum? After hearing him begging her to come back to the apartment and fight for him? The attractive Korean girlfriend *knew* that had been the real Matthew, the one who loved her, not the primitive beast under the spell of Linda’s physical charms. She’d fight and win, freeing her man from the Chinese succubus’ toxic influence.

Miyoung came clad in a see-through cream negligee that barely covered her undulating mammaries The hemline stopped just short of covering her pussy. Her hands were tied behind her back to prevent her from using her claws. On the other side was the Chinese harlot, clad in a more elaborate contraption that consisted of a white see-through top, nipples straining against the delicate fabric. She was wearing a thong with an ornamental tu-tu around her waist, stockings, heels and gloves.

To be continued...

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2023, 05:04:54 AM »
I first would like to say I’m enjoying this story. Now I can’t speak for Matthew but as for myself I quite enjoy seeing Linda taking her rival down in front of her man and it seems Matthew knows how to keep his gf willing to try again. Linda I think enjoys the besting of her rival in front of him enough to allow him to go back to her rival as a way to encourage her to fight again. I think it’s a win win unless  Miyoung doesn’t like fighting, which seems to enjoy as much as Linda does win or lose.  Love the story.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2023, 07:29:44 PM »
I first would like to say I’m enjoying this story. Now I can’t speak for Matthew but as for myself I quite enjoy seeing Linda taking her rival down in front of her man and it seems Matthew knows how to keep his gf willing to try again. Linda I think enjoys the besting of her rival in front of him enough to allow him to go back to her rival as a way to encourage her to fight again. I think it’s a win win unless  Miyoung doesn’t like fighting, which seems to enjoy as much as Linda does win or lose.  Love the story.

I’m glad you're enjoying the story. I’m having a lot of fun writing the story, even adding more parts as I post each update.

While the story is told from Miyoung’s point of view; yes, you’re right, Linda did enjoy besting the girlfriend in front of her boyfriend. You can bet beating a romantic rival in a nasty catfight is one of the best feelings any woman can get.

But I can assure you that both girlfriend and mistress would have much rather beaten the other woman in sexual competition or have Mathew choose one over the other. Catfights over a man are high-stakes gambles resulting in bitten tits, torn hair, scratched skin, and mauled pussies in an orgy of violence that ends in a ruined loser and the winner is just a little better off.  Dangling the threat of a catfight is a tool to impress the guy and scare away the other woman, not an end to itself.

Linda’s victory over the girlfriend was a costly one. The Chinese beauty would never admit it openly, but the Korean whore did a nasty number on her, at times coming close to breaking the sexy office worker's thirst for Mathew's cock. Such an outcome would have doomed Linda's chances with Mathew.

So Chinese succubus made sure to milk her victory for all its worth. She spent no time styling herself as the new girlfriend, making sure she claimed her prize in the bed she had coveted for so long. His praise for her performance at the office translated into becoming his favourite. However, the Chinese usurper has no desire to subject herself to such a barbaric experience ever again. 

So Linda was dismayed to find herself facing an ex-girlfriend hell-bent on winning her man back. More distressed still when Miyoung let her know that it was Mathew who had begged for her to come back. And yet, after experiencing the joys of victory, there’s no way the Chinese bombshell will give Mathew up without a fight.

Btw, Mathew might think he's manipulating the girls into a rematch, but the East Asian bombshells know what's up. Neither sees him as particularly dishonest. Instead, they regard him as exercising his right to find who's the better woman once and for all. He's wavering, the Chinese beauty having failed to completely overcome his feelings for the Korean siren. And Miyoung made no bones about rubbing this failure to Linda’s face.

The Korean girlfriend is under no illusions. Her defeat has greatly diminished her status in Mathew's eyes, and she'll have to claw her way back to her former pride of place in his bed. Now that the precedent of violence has been established, her only option is prevailing over the Chinese pretender in another vicious catfight over his cock.

JL9000
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 07:31:07 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2023, 09:42:50 PM »
Day 8

The temperature in the room shot up as Miyoung let out another expletive-filled invective. The Korean vixen closed her hands into fists, ready for violence as the Chinese airhead who had usurped her place in Mathew’s bed slandered her bedroom skills. Miyoung’s verbal counterattack was swift as it was brutal, regaling her sexual nemesis with details of what she and Mathew had done yesterday, berating her sexual rival for her inability to satisfy Mathew in bed.

The furious argument continued unabated, each East Asian beauty blandishing every little perceived imperfection in her romantic adversary as a weapon. Miyoung caught a glance of Linda raising her arm in anger, ready to strike. She braced for impact, prepping her claws for battle.

The strike never came. Mathew had reacted quickly, preventing a struggling Linda from landing a hit.

It turned out that he had other plans for them.

Twenty minutes later Miyoung found herself on one end of the hallway with her hands tied behind her back. The sexy Korean vixen looked ahead, seeing her rival in love on the other end of the corridor. The one-meter-wide passageway was narrow, making it impossible for two people to cross at the same time from opposite sides.

Miyoung looked sideways, seeing her man stepping on the stairs leading to the second floor to the side. He sat on step number 10, sitting on the edge, his legs sticking out into the corridor. This was a familiar setup for Miyoung, having frequently sucked Mathew’s cock standing up while he sat on step 10.

He soon made his intentions. The Oriental sex kittens were to pit their bodies against each other until the stronger woman made her romantic foe fall. The one who remained standing would be allowed to worship his cock with impunity until the fallen girl got on her feet again. The fight would last until one woman’s mouth was brimming with Mathew’s hot cum.

It was an unforgiving way of fighting over a man, where the first girl to fall usually ending on the receiving end of a savage beating with limited ways to fight back apart from trusting that the man in question stopped the carnage before it became too much. The use of heels increased the depravity, acting as fighting spurs to inflict more damage to the other woman while decreasing one's stability. Such type of contests resembled cock fights, giving them the name of “hen fighting.”

Despite it all, Miyoung grimly stepped into the corridor in her stilettos, confident she was still Matthew’s fauvorite. How could she not be after yesterday’s orgy of sex? After feeling his manhood filling her pussy to the brim with cum? After hearing him begging her to come back to the apartment and fight for him? The attractive Korean girlfriend *knew* that had been the real Matthew, the one who loved her, not the primitive beast under the spell of Linda’s physical charms. She’d fight and win, freeing her man from the Chinese succubus’ toxic influence.

Miyoung came clad in a see-through cream negligee that barely covered her undulating mammaries. She was wearing nothing underneath. No panties, no bra. Her hardened nipples could be seen poking through the delicate pink fabric. The hemline stopped just short of covering her exposed pussy. Her hands were tied behind her back to prevent her from using her claws. On the other side was the Chinese harlot, clad in a more elaborate contraption that consisted of a white see-through top, nipples straining against the delicate fabric. She was wearing a thong with an ornamental tu-tu around her waist, stockings, heels and gloves.

Miyoung was brimming with jealousy. She rushed into the incoming Linda, her tits crashing into the insolent Chinese pretender like a car crash. The Korean vixen let out a pitiful cry, feeling the shockwaves from the terrible collision reverberating through her womanly physique. She clenched her teeth, rushing back into the middle of the corridor. Linda Wang met her head-on.

Miyoung repeated this sadistic ritual over and over, her sizeable tits soon spilling out the inadequate teddy as she jousted Linda’s melons in womanly combat, using her chest as a lance to break her enemy’s wall of titflesh. Beads of perspiration dripped off her chin onto the semi-transparent negligee as the tit jousting raged on.

Miyoung wailed, her boobs on fire as she reeled back from the last violent meeting of bust lines. The Korean goddess shook her head to clear the cobwebs before setting her womanly assets against the relentless Chinese harpy.

The next thing Miyoung felt was an excruciating pain in her thigh. Her long legs buckled as Linda sank her white heel onto her shapely thighs. The screeching Korean hottie fell to her knees under the strain of the vicious attack. She tried to rally only for Mathew’s rapacious coworker to hit her face with her knee.

The Korean siren received a vicious beating, punishment for not being able to stay on her feet. She wailed as her nubile form was trampled by the merciless Chinese whore. She let out a final guttural scream as Linda’s sharp stilettos sank into her boobs, the pointy end of the heel tearing a gaping hole into her teddy.

It took some time for the haggard Korean girl to register that the brutal trashing had stopped. She moaned, feeling her whole body in excruciating pain. She rolled to the side, her eyes seeing the insolent homewrecker’s mouth wrapped around Mathew’s cock. Mathew grunted and moaned, petting Linda’s head as he sang praises to her blowjob skills.

Miyoung grunted. She got labouriously on her knees, then maneuvered haltingly to get on her feet. Her bruised boobs were exposed, the flimsy teddy barely hanging by the thread around her neck. Linda noticed her, trying to disengage Mathew’s cock only for him to jerk her hair in and force her to wait until he felt Miyoung was ready.

-“Hey Chinese cock sucker!”-jeered Miyoung as felt ready to take on the Chinese bimbo once again-“get your diseased mouth off my man’s cock!”

-“You wanna go again Korean saohuo (slut)?”-taunted Linda, now free from Mathew’s grip, her chin dripping with saliva and precum-“Come on you whore!”

-“geollenyeon! (skank!)”-shrieked Miyoung as she lunged forward.

-“Korean hulijing (loose woman)!”-screamed Linda as she met her thrust. The East Asian vixens crashed into each other with renewed vigour, clenching their teeth as they jousted with their tits. Miyoung let out a pitiful howl, trying to withstand the withering pain as her boobs waved and jiggled. The lonely thread keeping her sexy teddy finally broke. The torn teddy fell on the floor, revealing a naked Miyoung but for her high heels.

-“You should have never…come back…this is…my home now…Mathew’s MY man!”-gulped Linda in between charges, wailing with each terrible meeting of busts.

-“You’re nothing but a…homewrecker…a cheap slut…you don’t belong here!”-

The Korean girlfriend reeled, tears streaming down her pretty face as the force of the last clash of boobs sent her reeling back. She knew she couldn’t go on like this, yet she showed no hesitation in continuing this heinous contest.

Miyoung gritted her teeth as her next thrust was met once again by Linda’s cow tits. The Korean stunner sank her pearly white teeth into Linda’s exposed neck. The Korean goddess then pulled back, dragging Linda's semi-transparent top with her teeth until her cow tits snapped forward in a pleasing jiggling motion.

Chinese banshee let out an ear-splitting shriek as she struggled to break from the Korean pitbull. Miyoung held on, pinning the vulnerable Chinese skank into the wall. Miyoung then pulled her tits slightly back to then slammed them into Linda’s swollen melons.

The Chinese wench counter-attacked. Miyoung winced as she felt a searing pain through her pale thigh. Not giving up the vicious biting, the Korean beauty trained her sharp heels straight into her prey’s beautiful legs. The Oriental harpies staggered about, trying to stay on their precarious stilettos as they used their heels like knives. The first to fall was sure to be on the receiving end of a savage beating.

Strands of hair blocking her eyes, Miyoung blindly stomped the floor several times aiming to step on the enemy foot. She suddenly felt the sharp end of her shoe sink into Linda’s exposed feet. She twisted her heel, maximizing the pain. Miyoung felt her sexual rival fall, dragging her along.

But Miyoung would not let her. The Korean piranha let go of the vicious bite and kicked her downed nemesis for good measure. The Chinese skank fell on the floor, falling prey to Miyoung’s merciless high heels.

-“You whore…”-*stomp*

-“Mathew” -*stomp*

-“is” -*stomp*

-“mine!” -*stomp*

-“mine!” -*stomp*

-“MINE!” -*stomp*

Linda’s distressing moans failed to quell Miyoung's bloodlust. Miyoung would make the shameless man stealer pay for all the transgressions, for sleeping with her man, for trying to usurp her pride of place in his bed…and yet, she stopped herself.

Miyoung reluctantly let go of her fallen foe. Even now there were unspoken rules to follow. It was known that in any sort of claiming fight, attempts to beat one’s sexual adversary unconscious before claiming the disputed man’s cum would be most unwelcome. Mathew’s cock waited to be worshipped by a real woman. Her duty as his girlfriend was to please him. The perspiring Korean vixen turned around, looking at her boyfriend with bedroom eyes as she limped towards him.

She ignored her sore body as she wrapped her mouth around Mathew’s twitching cock, relishing in his girth and size, remembering the times it made her feel like a bitch in heat, the many times it had filled her pussy to the brim.

Miyoung heard his pleased moans. She felt his virile hands gently stroking her hair. Her ears perked up as he spoke to her approvingly. Two minutes later, she sensed his trembling physique preparing for the inevitable eruption.

-“Get your whore mouth off my man’s cock!!”-came out the defiant cry from the straggling Chinese tramp.

Miyoung could have ignored the insolent remark. The Chinese wench would not be able to get up before Miyoung made Mathew cum. Womanly honour was satisfied. Mathew was on the verge of cumming. There was nothing to stop her from fulfilling her duty as a girlfriend. She had the advantage.

And yet she could not. She could not let that remark slide. That show of defiance ate at her jealous soul. Miyoung looked up, Mathew’s cock still buried deep into her mouth, seeing her distracted boyfriend looking at the fallen Chinese whore.

She surprised Mathew by pulling her mouth from the saliva-lathered manhood to face Linda-“What did you say you worthless chink cow”

-“I said let go of my man’s cock!”-repeated the unrepentant Chinese succubus as struggled to get on her knees, her inflamed orbs unapologetically pointing up.

-“Fuck you Chinese tramp!”-jeered Miyoung, resting sideways on the wall to wait on her carnal foe.

-"Why?"-asked the bewildered Mathew-"You have no need!"

-"She still dares to defy me Mathew"-huffed the Korean vixen-"She thinks she's better than me. I know she's told you as much."

-"But you were about to win"-interjected Mathew softly, stroking Miyoung's wet hair.

-"I don't want to win"-retorted Miyoung-"I want to show you she's not better. We're not equal. I want you to see with your own eyes I'm better than her. Her tits are no match for mine. She doesn't love you like I do"

Matthew seemed moved by Miyoung's assertions. He leaned forward and whispered: "This is enough. You've won"

Miyoung was touched by her man's words. But still, she shook her head. Miyoung's every female instinct was screaming for her to face her Chinese antagonist in womanly contest once again, regardless of the strategic considerations. 

Miyoung rushed towards the defiant Chinese skank as fast as her high heels would let her. She didn’t blink as her haggard figure crashed into Linda’s once again, sending shockwaves of hurt throughout her womanly figure. The Korean girlfriend felt herself reeling back despite herself, only to stop and re-enter the fray for another violent meeting of flesh.

Miyoung gritted her teeth, her tits meeting Linda’s bare melons. The two sets of tits crashed into each other, having a flattening effect as the opposing orbs expanded sideways. Miyoung pulled back slightly, twisting her torso and using her boobs to slam Linda’s saggy udders sideways.

Miyoung moaned. Titty-slapping was a double-edged sword, causing pain to oneself in the hope of causing even more harm to one’s sexual rival. But it was a price she was willing to pay. And so did Linda, for the Chinese wench didn’t hesitate to swing back and crash her bountiful chest into Miyoung’s still wobbling jugs. Miyoung let out a guttural scream as the agonizing pain reverberated through her magnificent orbs. Still, the Korean temptress didn’t back down, banging her chest into the opposite number once again.

The depraved sound of tit slapping tit echoed throughout the room, insults and desperate groans providing the background noise for this perverted display of raw sexual energy.

Tears rolling down her cheeks, the increasingly tired Korean bombshell began to regret her impromptu decision. She moaned once again as her inflamed boobs crashed into Linda’s mammary glands once again. In desperation, Miyoung craned her head down and bit Linda’s exposed neck.

The Chinese bimbo screeched and shrieked, kicking and flailing to force Miyoung to free her. The Korean pitbull held on until she felt a swift knee to the crotch. The exhausted girlfriend felt her knees go weak, but even as she fell to the floor she made a point to not let go of her vicious bite. The rivals in love crashed into the floor, where gravity finally forced the battered Miyoung to let go of the heinous biting.

Miyoung groaned and panted, trying to get on her feet before the Chinese skank had the chance to recover. She looked up, looking at Linda using the wall to crawl back into her feet. Thinking quickly, the Korean stunner walked on her knees and bit Linda’s perky ass. Pulling back, Miyoung’s teeth made short of work of what remained of Linda’s panties, revealing her nemesis’ wet crotch.

Miyoung’s mouth found itself incrusted perilously close to Linda’s engorged pussy. The Korean girlfriend could feel drips of disgusting cxnt juice rubbing on her cheeks as she endeavored to inflict maximum pain to her sexual rival, her desperate wailing was music to Miyoung’s ears.

The Chinese tramp collapsed, quivering on the floor in a fetal position. The faltering Miyoung gathered what little remained of her strength and pounced on the trashing Chinese prey, slamming her whole body on the writhing East Asian slut. She made sure to have her elbow fall on top of Linda’s right tit, punching the air out of that once arrogant cock-sucking slut. The vindictive Korean girlfriend repeated the process twice before her sexual rival was reduced to nothing but a whimpering mess.

It was only after the Korean goddess had sated her blood lust that she made the arduous effort to stand up and limp towards her expecting man.

-"Now you can see who's the better woman"-boated the haggard Miyoung, relieved her gamble had paid off. Mathew's ejaculation came shortly after.

Miyoung looked sideways, her eyes resting on a mirror as she licked Mathew’s manhood clean. It was a mirror he had installed there precisely to enjoy the spectacle of Miyoung sucking his cock dry. She could see herself almost naked, her face dripping with Mathew’s cum as the slutty outfit she had worn for the occasion was ruined beyond salvation. She was covered in perspiration, her battered tits rubbing against his legs.

Her victory was complete.

Or was it?

To be continued....

I wanted to add one or two comments, but since this post has been too long already, I'll leave for a following post.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 11:17:12 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2023, 03:11:11 AM »
Notes for day 8

-Miyoung’s decision to risk a sure victory just out of jealousy reflects a common phenomenon in the duel room universe. Women *know* what makes sense in the strategic and tactical sense, but many times that clashes with women's innate need to impress the guy they’re competing for. The instinct to show him they’re better than the other woman is strong and will lead them to “irrational” decisions like wearing skimpy clothes that will do little to protect their feminine assets in a catfight, or in this case, gamble away a sure victory just out of jealousy. While not shown in the story, Linda likely made several of these “mistakes” in her quest to steal Miyoung’s man.

-That being said, these “irrational” decisions are more logical than would seem at first glance. Men in many cases are mesmerized by these shows of gallantry and will reward the women who are willing to risk tactical advantages for the sake of impressing them. A woman who decides for a conservative outfit that will give her an advantage in a physical quarrel might win the catfight, but the man will end up choosing the lover who decided to impress him over her. In the case of day 8, Miyoung’s decision to forgo certain victory has gained her a lot of esteem in Mathew’s eyes. He was still impartial by the second round, but Miyoung’s decision to go for a third round made her already the winner in his eyes. Even if Linda had prevailed in the end, the one ending in his bed that night would be Miyoung.

And now back to our scheduled programming:

Day 8 night

The naked Miyoung Park moaned, closing her eyes to better feel Mathew’s twitching manhood exploding inside her. Soon, her scratched body trembled as an all-encompassing orgasm took over her. The Korean sex kitten collapsed on the mattress, her mind a jumble of emotions as she caught her breath. Her boyfriend cooed, praising her beauty and love-making skills as he wrapped his hands around her. It was the 3rd time he had cummed inside her after the Korean beauty dramatically kicked the Chinese mistress out of Mathew’s place.

-“You’re better than Linda ever was”-wooed Mathew into her ear. The unprompted declaration filled the girlfriend with pride. The Chinese skank was no more.

-“Tell me how”-cooed the Korean siren, wanting Mathew to reaffirm her superiority over the other woman.

-“Seeing you willing to fight for me turned me on so much”-whispered Matthew, his hand stroking her crotch -“I loved how you confronted her head-on, daring her to fight for me. You took the fight to her, coming to my office in those little outfits designed to rile her up. You never backed down. I loved how you tore her hair, clawed her tits, ripped her clothes”

Miyoung got even wetter as she basked in her boyfriend’s adulation. She turned her head slightly back-“It was the least I could do. Dangsin-eun naui geos-ieyo (You belong to me)”

-“Tell me once more how you beat her”-prompted Mathew as he caressed her mauled physique. The smiling girlfriend met his eyes, wrapping her right hand around his limp manhood. He retold him a story he already knew in between kisses and moans. She dazzled him with details of how she had battled sexual rival Linda Wang in a straight hen fight to the finish until the skanky Chinese slut was nothing but a quivering mess, her once whorish lingerie nothing but scrap fabric.

His obvious excitement made her bolder in her assertions. He hanged by her every word as she retold the dramatic moment she decided to gamble away certain victory so that she could show him she was better than the Chinese succubus. He drew pleasure from hearing how Miyoung defeated her bitter foe and then proceeded to punish the beaten Chinese wench, making sure her heels struck the swollen tits. He covered her bruised physique with kisses as she waxed lyrical about reducing the haughty Chinese skank to a wailing mess acknowledging Miyoung as the real girlfriend and begging for mercy.

It was an appeal that failed to move Miyoung. Fights over a man were notorious for the absence of mercy. Miyoung had little doubt the crying Chinese wench would have been just as cruel had their roles been reversed.   

Miyoung gasped, closing her eyes as she felt Mathew’s re-hardened cock slowly entered her. The victorious vixen continued her tale, recalling how she pulled her beaten foe by the hair, dragging her limp body through the apartment until she opened the door and pushed the unwelcome home invader out of his apartment.

-“Then I told…the Chinese bitch…“Mathew is mine!”…as he I kicked her out…the neighbours saw her…”-those were the last words the Korean sex kitten could muster before succumbing to another orgasm.

And even then, Miyoung knew she could not rest easy yet. She might be Mathew's heavy favourite now and the brutal beating might have broken the once haughty man stealer. But knowing how the war over his cock had started, Miyoung deep down knew that there was one thing she needed to do before totally vanquishing the specter of the Chinese homewrecker from his heart. 

Miyoung asked Mathew to lean close to her, taking a selfie of them above the chest area. It was a safe-for-work photo, but the bare shoulders and the bedroom setting made the sexual context clear. In her hand were two plane tickets for Jeju island. She then posted the photo with an accompanying description "My man surprised me with a trip to #Jeju!". Soon came the likes and comments from people in the know congratulating her for "solving" her problems and wishing her well on her trip.

Day 9

Miyoung Park giggled as she skimmed through the collection of photos and videos the neighbours had taken of yesterday’s dramatic events. The young Korean hottie looked intently at a photo a neighbour had taken at the exact moment she had tossed the Chinese wench out of Matthew’s place. It showed a naked Miyoung in what little remained of her torn teddy towering like a goddess of war over her vanquished foe at the entrance of the apartment. She forwarded the photo to Mathew.

She played a short video showing the crying Chinese cow crawling on all fours through the corridor. 

Already three neighbours had congratulated her on repelling the shameless mistress. While not a daily occurrence, spectacle of a beaten woman being unceremoniously tossed out of the apartment by her sexual rival never failed to animate chatter in the compound.

Miyoung witnessed several such dust-offs herself, the most recent being a saga that started when Miss Zhou found out about her boyfriend’s affair a few months ago. Neither girlfriend nor side chick would back down, leading to a weeks-long war of sexual attrition where each tried to convince the man to dump the other woman. Miss Hu, confident in becoming the new girlfriend, ramped the stakes by coming to the apartment with two big pieces of luggage, a copy of the keys in hand. That very night the outraged Miss Zhou barged into the apartment. An hour later the naked Miss Hu was dragged out of the apartment by an angry Miss Zhou and told never to come back.

The triumphant girlfriend was not shy about advertising her victory, making sure the living room was so bright that neighbours could see her shapely silhouette riding her man into several climaxes.

Things calmed down in the following weeks until Miss Zhou had to go on a business trip. Miss Hu took advantage of the girlfriend’s absence to enter the apartment and fuck the man in the bed she so coveted. She made a point of brightening the living room and then fucking Miss Zhou’s boyfriend there, as a riposte to Miss Zhou’s victory celebration.

The girlfriend was livid when she was sent videos showing the silhouette of the homewrecking slut riding her man in her living room. Miss Zhou cut short her trip to challenge the mistress to a dog fight.

Miss Hu had reportedly promised the guy that she was going to bite Miss Zhou’s boobs off. The girlfriend was outraged when her man relayed the message, making a point of showing up to the dog fight in a top that prominently displayed her exposed tits. Having their teeth as their only weapon, the duel got very nasty from the get-go, with girlfriend and mistress trashing and rolling while their teeth sought the enemy's flesh. The winning girl told Miyoung that she could feel herself almost passing out several times only for another terrible bite to bring her screaming back to reality. The video confirmed the ferocity of the struggle. Miyoung gasped when she saw Miss Zhou biting into her love rival's cheek, eliciting a horrible shriek from the mistress. She yelped when she watched Miss Hu rally at the last second to bite Miss Zhou's exposed pussy as she was claiming her man. Despite knowing the outcome of the fight, the coterie of girls watching the video held their breath as mistress and girlfriend engaged in a desperate battle of wills.

The obstinate girlfriend somehow managed to gather the last of her strength to vanquish the mistress a second time. In the intimacy of her living room, Miss Zhou proudly showcased what little remained of the daring outfit she wore on duel day. Now it served as a reminder of Miss Zhou’s love for her man. The mistress was exiled.

But the most memorable of such incidents in Miyoung’s mind pitted an alluring Japanese secretary against her boss’ attractive Taiwanese girlfriend. The sound of upturned furniture mixed with agonizing howls attracted a crowd of curious onlookers, waiting outside to see who would kick whom out and who would get to spend the night with the boss.

The door finally opened, showing the semi-naked secretary dragging the crying girlfriend. It was at this critical moment that the Taiwanese girl seemed to get a second wind, unwilling to lose her man to the Japanese pretender. The whole neighbourhood saw the sweet Taiwanese girl bite the Japanese secretary’s right boob, taking the fight to the hallway. The crowd cheered as the Oriental beauties restarted the terrible catfight in public. Miyoung could scarcely believe her eyes, seeing the innocent-looking Taiwanese girl fighting like a street whore.

For her part, the Japanese lady fought with a ferocity her boss had never seen in the demure secretary. She had long thought the current girlfriend was not worthy of her boss’ affections and had long sought to replace her. As the third party in the relationship, the sexy secretary knew there would not second chance to redeem herself if she lost now. Insults in Mandarin and Japanese flew across the battlefield as the audience watched the Taiwanese girlfriend and the Japanese secretary rolling on the floor like wild beasts, scratching, biting, kicking and pulling with little regard for decorum or civilized behaviour.

The feisty girlfriend proved to be dirty fighter indeed, but the secretary was nasty: The brutal catfight ended when the employee sank her teeth into the girlfriend’s boob, not letting go despite the girlfriend's frenzied reprisals. The girlfriend’s screams filled the floor, bawling her eyes out as nothing seemed to deter the Japanese pitbull from ripping her right tit off. The Japanese vixen grabbed a loose high heel and banged the weapon against the girlfriend’s head until the once haughty girlfriend was forced to acknowledge the secretary as the man’s new girlfriend.

The wounded secretary walked back to the apartment with her boss, refusing his entreaties to go to the hospital until she had claimed on his bed. It would be one hour and two ejaculations later that the boss became rational enough to force the hospital visit. The Japanese secretary walked out with her head held high, the sheen of recent sex reflecting against her scratched skin as she wore one of the Taiwanese woman's outfits on her way to the clinic.

To be continued...

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 07:14:50 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2023, 07:11:55 AM »

Sorry for the delay. Part of the reason for the hiatus is that I decided to add three more sections that were in the original draft(day 8 night, day 9 and day 9 night). Then real life caught up with me, leaving me little free time to finish day 9 night. I really wanted to do a full fight for day 9 night, but I had to give up because of time issues.

Day 9 - night

It had been 8 hours since her man had gone to return Linda Wang’s belongings. Like many victorious women, the Korean girlfriend hated the idea of her man contacting her rival in love ever again. But like many women she bit her tongue, knowing men were overly protective of this tradition, going so far as breaking up with the winning girl if she was too strong in her objections.

The Korean seductress knew the dangers of such post-defeat meetings well, having been convinced to seek a rematch after one such post-catfight visit.

At first, the Korean sex kitten dared to hope for the best. After all, she had savagely trampled the vanquished Chinese usurper until she was reduced to a quivering lump on the floor. She forced the once haughty mistress to admit Miyoung was the better woman, the only one worthy of sleeping in Mathew’s bed.

She refreshed her adversary’s social media several times during the day, hoping for the beaten woman to delete the impertinent post she had made on day 6 of their war over Mathew. But swipe as she may, Miyoung was always disappointed to see the same shameless post where the Chinese tramp took a selfie in Mathew’s apartment and declared herself his new girlfriend.

Initially, the Korean bombshell hoped Linda’s failure to delete the post was because the Chinese bimbo was too heartbroken over her loss to check her social media. Then Mathew stopped replying to her messages. The anxious girlfriend called twice, then stopped herself, not wanting to give the impression she was worried about her sexual rival. The Chinese cow was past history, after all.

Then came the message that shook the Korean girlfriend-“Linda is coming back to the apartment.”

Miyoung was outraged. How dare she? How shameless could the Chinese homewrecker be? Deep down she also blamed herself. She failed to convince Mathew to stay loyal.

Did it though? Miyoung recalled yesterday’s events just after she had kicked the beaten Chinese dog out of Mathew’s place. The girlfriend was hurt, her tits aching like hell. And yet, she understood the need to please her man. To make him forget all about the woman she had just beaten. To erase all lingering feelings he might have for her. And last night it seemed like Mathew had found decisively in her favour.

She recalled how he had possessively told her “neon nae kkeoya” (you’re mine). His promise to take her to Jeju island and crown her as his favourite in front of the whole bar. His ceaseless worship of her scratched body, his non-stop praise for her beauty? His insistent pleas for Miyoung to describe how she had beaten her archnemesis, what tricks she had used to overcome her. Could it all be a lie?

Miyoung shook her head. No, it wasn’t possible. It was all that evil mistress' fault. No doubt the Chinese wench used her womanly charms to lead him astray once again. Once again she poisoned his mind against the legitimate Korena girlfriend. The more Miyoung thought about it, the more she seethed with white-hot fury.

The young Korean hottie would not back down from the cock hungry Chinese whore. Unwilling as she was to subject herself to another round of callous violence, Miyoung knew it was her duty as Mathew’s girlfriend to meet this trial head- on until either one woman could not go on in their struggle for Mathew. She’d welcome the shameless homewrecker with her claws.

Miyoung rummaged through her wardrobe, finding a cute frilly summer dress that wrapped around her neck, showing off her mauled back and a deep V-neck between her bra-less tits. The free-flowing hemline was short, exposing her scratched long legs. Her nipples poked against the slightly see-through contraption.

The Korean beauty was in the middle of a call when she heard someone opening the door. She hung up the phone and rushed to the entrance.

-“You’ve a lot of nerve showing up here”-stated Miyoung, crossing her arms as she blocked the way to the living room. She looked past her arch nemesis, seeing a sheepish Mathew carrying Linda’s luggage.

-“I’ll go to Jeju island with him”-stated Linda Wang as their eyes met-“I’ll be the one fucking him in the Cowgirl for all to see.”

The Chinese temptress was clad in a short floral-themed qipao that showed off her clawed up legs. Her nipples were poking against the silk fabric, giving away the fact she was wearing nothing underneath.

The proud Korean girlfriend stood her ground as the Chinese mistress invaded her personal space, causing their chests to bump into each other. Miyoung’s blood boiled, her battle-weary body trembling in quiet rage as she engaged in a tense staredown.

-“Like hell you will!”-cried the outraged girlfriend, clutching Linda’s black hair-“I’m his favourite!”

-“Not for long!”-replied Linda as the jealous girls tore into each other’s already diminished scalps and proceeded to pull hair for the 2nd time in 5 days. Miyoung wailed, feeling her brunette tresses being torn at the roots. She glanced away, seeing a handful of ripped brown hair in Linda’s hand.

-“Fuck you!”-screeched the raging Korean girlfriend, intending to repay outrage with outrage. The East Asian girls swayed around the room like drunken sailors, hurling insults in Korean and Chinese in a fit of unbridled rage.

Miyoung could feel Linda’s cruel talons tearing her cute dress, further marring her already mauled-up skin. And yet the Korean girlfriend felt no pain, only righteous fury. Each affront on her once-perfect body was answered with extreme prejudice. Miyoung pried apart the qipao’s top, tearing a gaping hole around the chest area and causing Linda’s sore and scratched tits to pop forward.

Miyoung yelped, feeling Linda’s foot tripping her over. The Korean girlfriend brought the Chinese skank down with her, sending them both careening over the wooden floor. All hell broke loose as the girls thrashed and rolled about in search for an advantageous position.    

-“I’ll be his new favourite!”-affirmed Linda as she pinned the trashing Korean vixen-“I'll ride him in the cowgirl!”

-“Get off me you skanky whore”-retorted Miyoung, bucking like a wild bronco until she dislodged the Chinese whore-“You’ll never be his favourite!”

The sexual rivals continued their unabated rumbling about the floor, gleefully sinking their nails and teeth into each other's bodies, hoping the other woman would break first. Miyoung put a lot of effort into the task, knowing another victory would ruin what little remained of Linda’s viability as a sexual replacement in Mathew’s eyes.   

The Korean beauty's frenzied attacks came to a halt with a dirty nail attack on her pussy. The legitimate girlfriend howled, feeling her cxnt being penetrated not by Mathew’s cock. Linda’s unwelcome nails entered her moist cxnt, ripping away remorselessly. The quivering Miyoung laid quivering on the floor as her hated arch-nemesis tore off what remained of her sundress and gingerly stood up, happily showing her prize to the horny Matthew.

In her pained state, the trembling girlfriend could hear the Chinese bitch say: “She’s not worthy of your cock”

The gasping Korean girlfriend got on her knees, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes rested on the sight of her carnal rival on her knees, sucking off Mathew's cock. The harassed Miyoung gathered her breath before lunging herself at the cocksucking Chinese whore for round two of what promised to be a long night.

To be continued...

-It should be obvious by now that Miyoung’s and Linda’s war over Matthew continues unabated, neither woman ready to call it quits. At the time of writing, we’re about 70% done with the story. There should be another bottleneck in the story around day 14, mostly because I want to add another part that was not in the original draft. Also because I want to post a related story.

-I have no intention to provide blow-by-blow accounts of all the physical confrontations Miyoung and Linda will have in the future. While I’ll write some fight bits, I’ll be mostly dealing with the aftermath. However, the final fight will be a full catfight story.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2023, 11:36:52 PM »

Day 10

Miyoung howled, arching her back in agony as she crashed into the wall. What little remained of her slutty light blue maid outfit was torn to shreds, the luxurious fabric unable to withstand 25 minutes of nails ripping through fabric. The beautiful Korean beauty looked up, seeing love rival Linda Wang impaling herself into her boyfriend’s engorged cock.

Last night’s orgy of violence proved inconclusive. Instead of leaving, the Chinese homewrecker made it clear she was staying until she “replaced the Korean whore.” If anything, the Chinese skank became ever more determined to displace Miyoung in Mathew’s bed. But the Korean minx would not give way. Mathew’s apartment became a veritable warzone. Long gone was the shame of losing, replaced by a desire by the loser to get even in the next outbreak of violence. Mathew added fuel to the fire by promising to take whoever took most of his cum to Jeju island. Every drop of his semen was hotly contested in depraved sexual contests that often turned into straight-up catfights over his cock. There was no rest for the haggard Korean girlfriend as she faced the relentless Chinese cocksucker under increasingly strained circumstances.

The Korean girl heaved, trying to ignore the protests of her increasingly battle-worn body. She roared, zooming past the tattered remains of Linda’s flirty one-piece lingerie. She flung herself at the almost naked Linda and knocked her off her boyfriend’s cock. She wrapped her hands around her adversary’s womanly curves, digging her long nails into Linda’s back.

The reprisal was brutal. Miyoung couldn’t help but shriek as enemy nails brought havoc to her back. But she did not back down, instead wrapping her long legs around her enemy’s leggy limbs. The rivals in love trashed about the bed in a frenzy, rolling over Mathew’s toned physique over and over.

Miyoung found herself at the bottom of the furious catball, trapped between her man and the woman who would love nothing but to take him away from her. The Korean vixen bucked and scratched, trying to break free of the increasingly constraining pin she was placed under. She fought like a tigress, but in the end, she found her arms pinned under the Chinese whore’s legs.

-“Let go skank”-demanded the angry Miyoung, trashing as she felt Mathew’s hard cock rubbing against her back.

-“Fuck you Korean cow!”-retorted Linda-“His cum belongs inside my pussy!”

-“Over my dead body!”-screamed the Korean eye candy. Miyoung bucked once again, freeing her arm. She then reached about, finding a pillow lying about. She smacked her tormentress in the face. It wasn’t a particularly strong hit. But it was enough for Miyoung to free her other arm, which allowed her to latch onto Linda’s disheveled tresses and pull the Chinese skank down.

Miyoung was running on instinct. There was no grand plan or strategy. All she knew is that Linda’s battered tits fell on her mouth and that they needed to be bitten off. She did just that with gusto, delighting in Linda’s agonizing wails as she withstood the frantic attempts designed to make her let go.

The vicious biting weakened the Chinese wench enough. Miyoung bucked one more time, reversing the pin. It was now her turn to hold on as Linda bucked like a wild bronco. The Korean girlfriend eventually got control of the situation, raising her arm into the air and dropping her fist straight into Linda’s cheek.

She repeated the brutal beating, ignoring Linda’s frenzied mauling or her attempts to break free. She hit her with wild abandon until her knuckles were white, leaving a crying Chinese slut quivering under her thighs.

-“Don’t you ever dare to come back to my man’s bed!”-grunted Miyoung, kicking the writhing Chinese pretender out of Mathew’s bed. The Korean beauty cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. Long gone was the mild-mannered bank teller, replaced by a barbaric cavewoman whose only missions in life were to ensure her monopoly on Mathew’s cum and the destruction of her hated sexual rival. The last few days had been brutal, and although she’d defend her place in Mathew’s bed to the bitter end she was unsure if she could keep going like this.

She heaved, her once magnificent boobs bobbing up and down as she gathered herself. The Korean stunner looked up, meeting her man’s gaze. He was enthralled, fascinated by the barbaric display of violence made solely for his sake. He was softly calling her name, eager to fill her with his semen.

Miyoung gladly complied. The exhausted Korean vixen gasped, her vaginal lips slowly parting as her moist pussy accepted his engorged cock. She felt some discomfort at first, her pussy having been a target of vicious attacks over a series of ruinous catfights. The piercing pain melted away, replaced by a warm sensation inside her wet cxnt.  She purred in pleasure as his male member filled her, making her feel like a whole being.

She rode him hard, rocking her hips to stimulate faster ejaculation. She moaned, feeling his tip hitting all the right spots inside her. She called his name, encouraging him to cum inside her. Any thoughts of her enemy’s destruction took second place to her duty as a girlfriend. She craved to give him the best orgasm. She strove to increase her stock in his eyes. There was nothing she’d love to hear more than for him to say she was better than her rival in love.

-“Miyoung, Miyoung!”-He called out her name, pleading for her to finish what Linda was incapable of doing.  She obliged, contracting her vaginal muscles as his hands grabbed her battered boobs. She shrieked, feeling him bucking under her as a torrent of semen flooded her pussy.

She had done it. She had bested the Chinese invader once again. She had shown herself better in his eyes. He rose up, catching her perspiring body in a comforting hug. She felt hot under his virile arms, both of them a mess of sweat and sex fluids. She blushed, feeling butterflies in her stomach as he sang praises to her ability to best her rival in love.

The celebration was short-lived. The Korean victress looked sideways. Her eyes saw the insolent Chinese whore glaring at her, hatred oozing through every fiber of her being.  Fury. Jealousy. Humiliation. Defiance. Miyoung shivered involuntarily, fearing another violent clash was about to start. She tightened her hug around Mathew’s virile physique for reassurance.

She glared back. Mathew’s was hers, and she was going to fight to the bitter end. 

to be continued...

-While not specifically declared, the situation Linda and Miyoung find themselves in right now is usually called pleito sin tregua. Every drop of Mathew's cum is being fought over, with the goal of denying the other woman his semen.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2023, 04:18:12 AM »
Linda will fight her way back !! I hope!

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2023, 05:40:14 AM »
Really loving this story so far. Great work! Hoping Linda avenges her defeats and wins the final catfight against Miyoung.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2023, 06:05:09 AM »
Really loving this story so far. Great work! Hoping Linda avenges her defeats and wins the final catfight against Miyoung.

Absolutely agree with you. I think Linda will take the girlfriends man. I think she could’ve already done so if she were to humiliate the gf a bit more. Taunting the gf and questioning their mutual lover as to has the best? Then add the body part or talent to prove she can back up whatever she chooses to compare with her rival. Having him agree that she would win anything contest involving strength and sex appeal. Ending the fight with a devastating finish that she thinks ends it for good.