News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:Sexy-Semis, Yvonne Strahovski vs Eva Green

• 0 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Yvonne Strahovski vs Eva Green

“The final fight of this match is between the two captains, Australia is behind and Yvonne needs to win to even the score and get a final fight to decide the winner of this semi-final.”
The referee calls both captains into the ring.
“Alright since this is the final fight of the match, things will be a little bit different. First one to surrender or passed out from exhaustion will lose the fight. During the fight sextoys and bondage tools will be placed inside the ring and can be used.”
“I will enjoy watching you cum like a little bitch Eva.”
“Don’t you worry, I will love taming blonde stuck-up bitches like you. I will fuck your ass so hard, you won’t be able to walk straight for a month.”
“Let’s make it more interesting shall we? The loser has to be the winner’s slave for a week.”
“Alright Yvonne, I know you enjoy being a slave. I have seen the video Rebeca and Eli made with you and I have some ideas myself for you.”
“You will be the one worshipping my ass for a week, you fucking slut.”

Yvonne charges at Eva, knocking the French woman down. The strong Australian woman pins down her rival and sucks on Eva’s right breast. Eva tries to free her arms, but Yvonne firmly keeps them in place. A moan escapes from Eva’s lips, as Yvonne’s tongue plays with her nipple. Eva manages to wiggle her right leg between Yvonne’s and finds the blonde’s pussy. Eva’s upper leg is rubbing against Yvonne’s pussy, but the blonde doesn’t want to give up her position yet and tries to pin Eva’s arms above her head. Eva is no match for Yvonne’s strength and finds Yvonne sitting on her chest and Yvonne’s breasts on her face. Yvonne reaches back with her left hand and slips two fingers inside Eva’s vagina. Yvonne can feel Eva’s pussy getting wet and a third finger is added. Her fingers are now pumping Eva’s pussy hard and the French actress is moaning in between her breasts.

“You ready to cum for me bitch?”

Yvonne’s fingers keep sliding in and out of Eva’s pussy, making the girl’s cxnt wetter and wetter. It looks like Eva is about to cum and Yvonne finger fucks her even harder, wanting to drain her opponent fast. Yvonne lifts her breasts off Eva's face, because she wants to watch the French captain orgasm. As she lifts up her breasts, Eva manages to catch one of her nipples and without hesitation she bites in it. Yvonne lets out a scream of pain and releases Eva’s arms. Eva grabs Yvonne’s head and rolls them both over. Yvonne still has three fingers inside Eva and during the roll the French captain has an orgasm. Eva however doesn’t need any time to recover from her orgasm and takes control of the fight. She slams Yvonne’s head onto the mat and the blonde is forced to remove her fingers from Eva’s pussy.

“Time to get this match started slut!”

Yvonne screams in pain and starts to feel dizzy. Yvonne manages to grab Eva’s hair and pulls hard on it. The two captains both scream loudly and continue to pull each other’s hair, trashing their opponent’s head. It is clear that this sexfight is going to be a nasty one. Eva notices that a dildo is lying close to her, but in order to reach it she needs to get off Yvonne. Eva slams Yvonne’s head one last time against the mat, leaving the Australian captain dizzy on the mat and with a quick roll Eva gets the dildo. Yvonne has enough time to recover and is on her knees, facing Eva who now has a dildo. Yvonne tries to grab Eva, but her rival evades her grab. Eva taunts Yvonne to try again, but she wished she hadn’t, because Yvonne’s next attempt to grab Eva is successful. Eva and Yvonne roll across the mat, trying to get on top. Yvonne manages to get on top of Eva again and tries to take away the dildo from Eva’s hand. Eva is unable to keep on to the dildo and the blonde quickly inserts the dildo into Eva’s pussy.

“Thanks for the dildo, whore.”
“Fuck you!”
Yvonne works the dildo in and out of Eva’s moist vagina and the French girl is moaning like a slut.
“That’s it moan for me, you French whore!”

Yvonne continues to hammer the dildo into Eva’s now soaking wet hole. Eva tries to push Yvonne off her, but without any success and the continues sexual pleasure, makes it even harder for her to muster strength. Yvonne enjoys seeing Eva helplessly underneath her and doubles her effort in making the girl cum again. Eva doesn’t even attempt to hold back her orgasm and with a loud moan the French girl has her second orgasm.
“That’s how we do it, you dirty French slut!”
Yvonne’s confident is raising with every orgasm of Eva and she keeps pushing the dildo into Eva’s pussy. Eva once again tries to get away from Yvonne, but Yvonne holds her down and continues to work the dildo in and out of Eva’s soaking wet cxnt.
“Where do you think you are going dear? Just keep still and I will make your dream of being my bitch come true.”
“Get off me you blonde whore!”
“Now why would I do that? Your pussy seems to be enjoying this dildo so much. Just look at how easy it slides in and out of it.”

Yvonne continues to work over Eva’s pussy with the dildo for several more minutes and forces Eva to cum for a third time. Yvonne removes the dildo from Eva’s pussy and licks it clean. This allowed Eva to crawl away on her elbows, but Yvonne is relentless and quickly grabs Eva. Yvonne flips Eva onto her back and tries to get into control. Eva avoids being pinned down this time and grabs Yvonne’s face with both hands, pulling the blonde into a passionate kiss.

“I can’t outdo you.”
Eva gives Yvonne another passionate kiss and the blonde happily accepts Eva’s kiss.
“And why would I want to.”

Eva pulls Yvonne even closer and her tongue enters Yvonne’s mouth. Yvonne thinking Eva is giving up, accepts Eva’s tender love making. Eva keeps Yvonne’s in a tongue battle for about a minute and when she thinks her rival is distracted enough, she reaches behind her with her hand. Yvonne suddenly feels two fingers entering her asshole and before she can react, Eva pushes her away with her other hand. With cat like reflexes Eva jumps behind Yvonne, fiercely fingering Yvonne’s anus.

“Did you hear me say, I yield? Bitch!”

Before Yvonne can counter Eva, she has an orgasm from having her ass fingered expertly by Eva. In the dizziness after her first orgasm, Yvonne suddenly feels that Eva has tied her right arm to the pole with the ring ropes. Eva now has Yvonne trapped and the blonde can only endure what Eva has next for her.

“Look at you now, all tight up and ready to be fucked.”
“You fucking bitch, let me go.”
Eva runs her fingers down Yvonne’s spine all the way to her ass and she gives the blonde a smack on her ass.
“Behave little slut of mine, this fight is over.”

Eva inserts three fingers into Yvonne’s anus and the blonde lets out a yelp. Eva slowly builds up to a fast rhythm and all Yvonne can do is moan in pleasure.
“That’s it, moan for me slut! You really do enjoy being fucked in the ass, don’t you?”
“Argh… fuck you!”
“No my dear, losers get fucked in the ass! If I remember correctly that is something you said.”

Eva focuses on fingering Yvonne’s ass, humiliating the blonde by giving her orgasms only by pleasuring her butthole. Soon enough Eva has Yvonne on the brink of an orgasm and she thrusts her fingers in even faster and harder. Yvonne tries to hold back her orgasm and somehow escape from this situation, but Eva is the one being relentless now. Eva’s fingers feel like magic inside her ass and with a loud scream, Yvonne cums for the second time and her pussy explodes, squirting all over the mat. Eva sees the blonde squirting and begins to laugh wickedly.

“Look at the mess you made, you really are enjoying yourself aren’t you?

Yvonne is panting heavily and has no answer for Eva. Eva looks around the ring and spots a ball gag. Eva removes her fingers from the blonde, who is still recovering from her orgasm and grabs the ball gag, as well as the dildo that is still lying in the ring. Eva places the ball gag in Yvonne’s mouth and secures it around her head.
“Now the fun can start, at least I don’t have to worry about you submitting now.”
Eva grabs Yvonne’s other arm and ties it down as well with the ring ropes. Eva grabs the dildo and lets it slide in between Yvonne’s ass cheeks.
“You want this inside of you, don’t you?”

Yvonne shakes her head, telling Eva not to do it. Eva however has other plans and with a hard push the dildo slides inside her anus. As the dildo penetrates her, Yvonne lets out a scream, but the ball gag muffles the scream. Eva pistons the dildo in and out of Yvonne’s anus, showing the blonde woman who the boss is. Eva has Yvonne crying in pleasure and she is enjoying it. She grabs Yvonne by the hair and pulls her head back, so that she can look into the blonde’s eyes. Eva stares right into Yvonne her eyes and smiles wickedly at the poor blonde. Eva keeps pumping the dildo into Yvonne’s ass, watching Yvonne’s eyes, as the girl squirms from the continues sexual pleasure.

“You want to cum again for me baby?”
Eva can see that Yvonne is ready to cum again, but Eva has other plans with the blonde. Just before Yvonne can cum, she stops moving the dildo and leaves it hanging inside the blonde’s ass. Yvonne lets out a cry of frustration, because Eva denied her an orgasm.
“Did you want to cum my slave?”

Eva can see the fire returning into Yvonne’s eyes. Eva knows that she hasn’t tamed Yvonne yet, but she is going to make sure that she will be at the end. Eva slowly begins to move the dildo in and out of Yvonne’s ass. Eva brings Yvonne back to the point that she almost has an orgasm, before Yvonne can cum she stops moving the dildo and leaves it hanging inside her ass. Yvonne cries in frustration once more and tries to hump the dildo herself.
“You really want to cum that bad?”

The referee enters the ring and hands Eva a strap-on harness, which Eva quickly puts on. She removes the dildo from Yvonne’s ass and attaches it to the harness. The French domina positions herself behind the blonde and with one strong push the dildo disappears inside Yvonne’s ass. Eva grabs Yvonne’s hips with both hands and she begins to pound the blonde’s ass hard. Every time her hips connect with Yvonne’s ass cheeks, the sound of the collision fills the ring. Eva is making Yvonne scream at the top of her lungs, but the ball gag prevents it from being heard. Eva moves one hand up and grabs Yvonne’s long blonde locks and pulls her head back, while roughly fucking her ass. This time Eva doesn’t stop when Yvonne’s is about to cum and instead keeps roughly pounding the poor girl’s ass, while she has a mind shattering orgasm. Yvonne’s her juices squirt from her pussy, covering the mat and the ring pole.

“This is how you tame a stuck-up blonde bitch! You fuck her hard in the ass and have her squirt all over the place!”

Eva keeps hammering the cock into Yvonne’s ass and she pulls even harder on the blonde’s hair. Eva has no intention to be nice for Yvonne and is determined to destroy her foe. Eva uses her other hand to rub the Australian’s cum soaked pussy and all Yvonne can do is moan in pleasure, as she is being sexually destroyed by the French domina. The dildo is moving in and out of Yvonne’s ass with a rapid pace and Eva knows just how to work the blonde’s hard clit with the palm of her hand. Eva continues to dominate her vanquished foe for almost an hour like this. Yvonne has countless orgasms and when Eva finally stops fucking her gaping ass, she is completely exhausted. Eva removes the ball gag from Yvonne her mouth and gives her a long kiss.

“Pl…ease sss…top, I give up.”
“I know my dear and now you are my slave for an entire week. You see, blondie, I like to tame blonde stuck-up bitches like you, but I do like getting served by them too. But I can't just take you home for make-up sex now, as I think my little ms. Sharapova would object, and you're in no state to face her now. You can have a day to recover, and then you can come over and fight Maria over me. Would you like that?”
"Y...yes mistress."
Eva then turned her around and kissed her mouth, breasts and crotch once, and then left, without untying her vanquished opponent and new toy. The pictures of a still tied up Stra-not-so-hot-ski, was on the front of next day's papers symbolising the destruction of the favourite, as France's odds were slashed to now be the rank favourite to win the whole thing.