News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story: Erica Durance vs. Jill Wagner (Hard fought fight)

• 4 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Story: Erica Durance vs. Jill Wagner (Hard fought fight)
« on: February 08, 2015, 03:15:53 AM »
{alt}
photo upload sites
{alt}

Jill Wagner was on the set of Wolf Watch and sat in her hosts chair when word came over her head set.  “Sorry Jill she forced her way on.”

Jill thought about it and said “Overton wants another fight then I’m aOk with that.”

Erica Durance showed up on the set “We had a conversation a few weeks back I was wondering if you’d like to finish it.”

After WBACCF #11 Erica durance and Jill Wagner were chest to chest hoping the other would say something out of line.  Jill smiled and sat down and motioned for Erica to take one of the guests seats “Sure Erica lets continue our talk.”

Erica sat down and smiled “First off Jill let me say this, that fight you had with Serinda amazed me.”

“And the final fight you had with Cassidy was awesome.”

There was sarcasm in both women's words.  Fact was when they first spoke chest vs chest Erica said Jill got a lucky win over Serinda and said the only luckier win was Erica's over Cassidy.

They smiled “So let me ask you Jill, do you often wake up thankful that we never went further than my tit smashing your tit.”

Jill fixed her hair but made sure to pause a little so she could flex “I’ve had nightmares actually Erica.  Waking up wishing I left you a crying blubbering bitch... I’d say mess but compared to me you’re a mess.  My tit though it misses dominating yours.”

Erica leaned forward and so did Jill and now their noses were an inch apart and they stared at the other.  Elbows on knees, hands closing and opening “A woman who cried and quit when her tits were attacked talking about dominant tits… Funny.”

“Funny is you coming here like you’re the best… I’m not afraid of you and I know what you can do and I know it isn’t enough.”

“Bitch I got in more fights auditioning for Lois Lane then you’ve been in period. End of story.”

“Next paragraph you never fought me for that role and the only person who you’ve ever fought who enjoys the thought of hurting you more is Cassidy Freeman and she isn’t built like me.”

“You’re no Cassidy Freeman and if you were then we wouldn’t have talked this long and as for how you’re built.”

Erica stood up as did Jill and as Erica took off her shirt Jill was taking hers off as well.  Both were well built busty, strong with sheer bras.  They stepped forward and everyone watching was shouting “Go for it” “Knock her out Erica” “Welcome her to Teen Wolf, Jill” and so forth

“Yeah” Jill said she was truly looking forward to this.

“What” Erica said, there was something about Jill that brought out her most primal side.

Both women put their arms out inviting the other to fight and pushing their tits into the other woman's.  "HOLY FUCK ARE YOU TIT FIGHTING” Someone screamed

Jill smiled “If her tits were real I’d consider it.”

HEADBUTT by Erica “BITCH”

“These are fucking real bitch!”

Erica came in after and hit a left hook but Jill came underneath with a right hook to Erica’s tit which made Erica Grimace.  Jill back stepped and stretched her neck, she brought her hand up there was a strange feeling on her face.  Erica’s head butt caused a wound on her nose but she was actually happy “Oh you bitch you got first blood, can’t wait to see you unconscious.”

"Then I'll send you video of me sleeping in a few days after you get out of the hospital."

They circled each other hands down and stretching necks sizing the other up.  It was obvious for months to those in the know this was a fight both wanted.  They didn't want to wait; they wished they fought months before.  Chest to chest eye to eye they wanted to fight, they had to know who would win.  

Jill had told people she wanted a rematch with Kelly Overton until she met Erica and that was her only violent thought with some Kelly mixed in.  As Erica circled waiting for a pounce she could see in Jill something she had never seen in anyone else.  A lot of herself, uber confident, tough willing to go and a great personality.  She wanted to break all three.

Erica came in threw three jabs and went for a huge overhand right but Jill ducked underneath moved to her left and hit a jab which caused Erica to lose some balance and stumble to her right.  I was her own footing which made the punch seem more impactful than it actually was and as Jill came in after her she spun to face Jill and Jill stopped in her tracks.

"Still only one of us bleeding bitch!"

Jill got her fists up in front of her face "I'll make you bleed soon enough."

Erica got her fists up and the two slowly got within distance "You are in over your head bitch."

Erica tried a jab cross combo, the cross meant for contact not power but both were blocked.  Jill feigned a jab and Erica leaned back but realized Jill didn't throw a punch and she looked paranoid ad fear filled.  Jill was smiling nodding her head.

"See that everyone she knows she made a mistake."

"You're such a fucking egotistical bitch."

Jill moved her shoulders faking punches and moving up and down left and right.  Erica was moving to her right and the two were jockeying for position and it hit Erica that Jill was only looking for counters.  Jill raised her knee up faking a front kick and Erica smiled and threw a right kick getting Jill in the ribs

"Shouldn't have showed me kicks bitch"

Erica came forward and when Jill threw her counter right hand Erica got her left arm up blocked the punch and came up with a left knee to Jill's right ribs.  "In a new league now bitch, my league."

Erica hit a left hook and Jill was getting closer to the edge of the circular stage.  She went for a big right hand but Jill blocked it and Erica smiled and went for a straight kick but Jill brought her ass back and caught the foot and stood up straight and pushed Erica back.  Since Erica was on one foot she fell to her back but rolled and got up only to be lifted up in the air and thrown down by Jill Wagner.

"Throw a punch Jill" Someone shouted

Jill realized she wasn't really throwing a lot of punches and Erica had taken the fight to her all fight.  She reacted and got lucky.  Jill grabbed the middle of Erica's bra an lifted her off the ground so much and looked at Erica.  She had to do it, for the first time since Kelly Overton made her cry she had to do this.  CRACK..... CRACK

Two hard right hands and Jill had done it with the second punch.  She caused some blood to flow from Erica Durance's face.   The second punch hit Erica in the nose and Jill felt the hurt in Erica now.  She let Erica drop step back "I think this bitch had enough, get her back to Canada."

She stepped back and Erica got up to her feet wiped her nose "Bitch I got hit harder than that when I get off the plane and its cold outside."

Jill nodded her head "I'm not bleeding no more Canada, can you say the same."

"Give me a few minutes and check back."  

They walked to the center of the circular staging area.  Something took their attention; the crew of the show was taking away all the TV's that surrounded set.  Jill smiled "There goes your best way to beat me."  Jill said moving in throwing a jab, cross combo.  One was blocked the other was sidestepped.

"Bitch I have so many ways to beat you I haven't decided which to use just yet."  Erica hit her jab and went for a kick to the thigh which Jill was more prepare for this time as she lifted her leg at a 45 degree angle blocking the kick.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:19:08 AM by Interac »

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Story: Erica Durance vs. Jill Wagner (Hard fought fight)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 03:18:16 AM »

Her foot went down and Jill fired off a kick aimed for Erica's ribs but Erica bounced back and watched the kick go past.  "I land one of those on you.... Fight over."

"Doubt you can do anything that will finish me."  Erica

Erica bounced back in throwing an uppercut which Jill leaned back to avoid.  Jill hit a short right which put Erica down to one knee and not giving Jill a chance or give anyone a chance to say Jill put her down again Erica drove forward and took Jill down.   She leaped forward and hit one punch and then another. 

"Time to show you are still the same old Jill."

Erica went to grab Jill's tits but Jill lifted both her legs up and flipped Erica over and to the edge of the interview area.  Erica spun to her stomach pushed up quickly and Jill was throwing a right haymaker, Erica ducked underneath the punch and was able to slip behind Jill.  She then back kicked Jill in the ass sending her off the ledge

"Come on Jill get the fuck up, this is your set."

Wagner got up turned around but Erica leaped off the set and drop kicked her in the chest sending her through the plywood wall.

Erica kicked herself up like Shawn Michaels and looked over at all the onlookers and gave them a cocky nod.  She stepped over through the whole and Jill was starting to get up again so she grabbed Jill by the back of the hair yanked her up straight and hit a right to the stomach then to the face and then to the stomach again.

She then pushed Jill into a solid wall and jumped at Jill slamming her tits into Jill's.  Erica stepped back got her right hand and slicked Jill's hair away from her face and gave her a gentle slap.  "Not fighting Overton this time bitch.  You want to hate me want me to hate you well bitch my hate is too much for you."

She brought her hands down and ripped Jill's bra clean off.  "When I heard how weak your tits were I always knew I'd just continue the tradition of making you quit by squeezing them."

Her hands went for Jill's tits but Jill grabbed Erica's wrists and separated Erica's arms to the full wingspan and threw her head forward getting Erica on the cheek.  That put Erica back two steps and Jill made her two steps forward and hit one stomach punch, then put her left behind Erica's neck hauled her right elbow back and hit six more hard body punches. 

Erica was leaning forward out of air and Jill stopped the gut punch brigade and grabbed at Erica's bra and ripped it clean off.  Erica tried to push forward but Jill shifted her feet back blocked the push then came up with a knee between Erica's tits.

That dropped Erica to a knee and Jill tired of all the things people have said about her and not having a gear other women with hatred have in their hearts.  She knew everyone was watching and saw how Erica was going to 'finish' her.

Jill brought her hands down looked around and nodded she then squeezed Erica's tits as hard as her hands could close.  She could feel her finger tips going outward as the rest of her fingers went inward.  The squeeze was mighty enough that it not only made Erica scream but it lifted her up and she was defenceless she wanted to do something but now Jill gave her tits a twist as well

"I never realized how great this is to do until I seen your fake tits just hanging there."

Even though she had never had her tits treated so hatefully.  Sure she had them attacked before but never could she remember this kind of pain.  Though she was being forced back Erica found the will to widen her stance look up and scream

"THEY'RE REAL" Erica threw her arms up hitting Jill's forearms up in the air and then hit the outside of her left thigh to Jill's stomach.  Jill gasped but Erica jumped at Jill's tits and the two women went crashing onto a table with snacks on it.  Erica twisted at Jill's tits harder each time making Jill scream more and more.

"Quit bitch everyone knows your tits are weak"

Jill grabbed at a tray that had snack bars on it and swung it hitting Erica on the head. Her tits released she moved to Erica's left and hit her in the back with the same tray.  Jill backed up kept a hold of the tray and took some deep breaths "Are they weak now bitch, are THEY STILL WEAK"

Erica wasn't getting up from the table and Jill was breathing so hard she barely wanted to move.

Kristin Kreuk had her attention taken by Shelley Hennig "What's going on?  Is Erica done?"

"God no, this is going to get brutal they've started attacking tits.  Next is making the other's stomach cringe.  Back to tits while always mixing in the strikes and hair pulls.  When they start going low if they start then we'll see some nastiness.  This is ending with a weapon."

Shelley was about to say something "I think Jill is Erica's mirror.  When you fight your mirror it gets nasty.  There are people who match up real well with both I think Alana de La Garza would be an excellent fight for either"

Jill got tired of waiting for Erica and walked back to her getting the tray in both hands she lifted it over her head and meant to slam it down on the back of Erica's neck.  Erica turned quickly with another tray and drove it into Jill's tits.

Wagner backed up and Erica brought both her arms down to her left and came back with a backhand swing that put Jill down flat on her stomach and broke the tray in half.  "You're weak bitch, YOU are FUCKING WEAK"

Erica leaped down and sat on Jill's back grabbed her by the hair and slammed Jill's face into the ground.  She then turned Jill's head to the side and put two fingers inside Jill's mouth and started to scratch the inside of Jill's cheek.

"I don't care if your quitting I'm going to make an example of you."  Jill wasn't quitting she was intent on being the bigger bad ass of the two but Erica was strong and vicious.  The nails digging into the inside of her mouth she had two fights and even Kelly wouldn't go for something like this.

Erica took her fingers out of Jill's mouth and Jill immediately turned her face so it was down on the floor.  Erica looked at her finger nails and the DNA she had scraped off and some specks of blood on the tips of her fingers.  She loved it, her fights with Cassidy were about queen of the show but never did they get like that.  She looked over at Laura Vandervroot who she always assumed to be her nemesis yet never once did they fight or even glance menacingly at the other.  Truth was she never thought of Laura as a challenge and Laura told her years later she didn't think she could win if the two fought.  Yet this bitch from the moment she seen her Jill was in her face showing no respect.  Jill wanted to fight her and now they were fighting it wasn't going to end in Jill quitting either.  This was going to be a message to everyone.

She was going to smash Jill's face into a circus.  She grabbed the back of Jill's hair and lifted her up cranking the neck tightened all her arm muscles and chest and trapezes.  She instead of slamming Jill's face into the floor got her face hit with the tray.  She released Jill's hair and Jill sat up knocking Erica off

Before Erica could do anything Jill was sat atop her legs, she opened her eyes and saw the hate in Jill's eyes and above her head was the tray.  The accursed tray that both women had seemed to love to use.  She never got a chance to enjoy the sight of blood trickling form the inside of Jill's mouth as Wagner brought the tray down onto her tits.

"I'll roll the silicon out of these" Jill said with menace that scared everyone who heard them.  She started rolling the tray across the breasts of a screaming Erica Durance.  Erica started crying and Jill again shouted "Your fake tits can't take it; I'll be sending you back to the A Cups slut."

Erica got her hands on the tray and stopped it from rolling across her tits she then gritted through her teeth "They're real."

She lifted and pushed Jill off and the tray fell between the two.  They both relaxed for a second and got up to their knees and one hand down on the floor.  They looked down at the tray and then back at each other.  Both played such similar roles but opposite.  Known for playing tough women, Jill was either antihero or villain and Erica was the tough heroine.

They both went for the tray, Jill got to it first and got hit with an uppercut for her effort knocking her back and sending the tray away.  Erica got up and Jill struggled but started getting up, Erica moved to Jill's side and kicked under the arm shin connecting with the tits of Jill Wagner. 

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 03:19:34 AM »

Erica grabbed Jill by the hair lifted her up so much and came across with a knee to the stomach and then one to the tits and then threw Jill onto a table clearing the table of all items

Kristin Kreuk looked at Shelley Hennig "Now the stomach." 

Shelley gave Kristin a look and wondered how she knew what was going to happen.  She watched as Jill rolled onto her back on the table and Erica lifted her elbow up and started slamming the back of her elbow down on Jill's stomach over and over again.

"I'll make you wish you weren't born"

Four total elbows just above the belly button and she could feel Jill's rock hard stomach starting to quiver.  She grinded her elbow into the stomach and then dropped her forearm and got her hand in Jill's pants. 

Jill feared what Erica was going to do next and her hands automatically grabbed at Erica's arm.  She tried pulling it out and Erica in response dug the nails of her right hand into Jill's tits.  That though while it made Jill scream it also reflexively made Jill push and pull at the arm twisting it and Erica lost her balance.

Jill felt it and no accident kicked her leg up connecting with the side of Erica Durance's head.  The shin connected with Erica's temple and Jill slid off the table.  Her muscles were telling her to stop but her eyes seeing Erica beaten and broken body was all she needed. 

Erica rested against the table obviously her attack hadn't crippled Jill.  This fight was something she had never endured, she hated Jill and the thought she wasn't still elbowing Jill into destruction was unbearable.  She was trying to get up but that kick had her seeing triple. 

Jill got her left hand under Erica and on her throat she lifted Erica up scratched her throat then put her right hand in Erica's hair and with a sickening violent throw down she threw Erica's face against the table.  Erica's face bounced twice off the table and she could hear Jill's loud nose breathing. 

Jill was still in so much pain she wanted to throw up, her stomach had been destroyed.  Her face was beaten, she knew she was beaten up bad by Erica but she was still fighting.  She pressed Erica's face into the table and took a deep breath, looked down at her leg and got the proper position.

She then slammed three knees between Erica's ribs and hip each knee landed harder than the last.  The third one hit and people though Jill actually kneed straight through Erica's stomach.  She breathed deep she felt she did some real damage but it wasn't enough and she didn't realize it but she lifted Erica's face and threw her down on the table again

This time though she actually threw Erica's face threw the edge of the table.  Now there were people starting to ask if they should stop the fight.  Kristin Kreuk stood aghast, she was frozen she had seen women be thrown into tables heck Shiri Appleby loved to do it when they fought but to see a face put through a table. 

"NO ONE FUCKING MOVE, THIS ENDS WHEN I SAY SHE HAD ENOUGH"

Jill was on another level now, she was pure anger.  Erica had a similar statement and it was getting clear to those watching this was more than finding out who would win a fight.  It was about inflicting permanent damage.  She bent down grabbed Erica by the arm and flipped her onto her back.  "I won't breath right for a year let's see how you like it."

She stomped Erica in the stomach three times after the third she grinded her heel into the stomach.  She then looked over at Shelley "You see this; this is how you end a feud.  By ending the bitch."

She let her foot leave Erica's stomach and then looked over at all the people who were about to break the fight up.  "I may have won but she came here to end me, I will retire this bitch."

BAM

Everyone gasped at what happened it disgusted a few.  Erica Durance barely conscious, bleeding and a badly beaten stomach had lifted her knee up to her chest as Jill waved people off and with her strongest leg like she was doing a leg press she shot her foot up and got Jill square.

Jill was backing up her inability to properly breath was exasperated.  Erica barely was able to get up but as she looked at a beaten up Jill Wagner she would not be able to explain how she did it but she took three steps and jumped in the air and hit a super woman punch that put Jill down to a knee.

The way the punch hit it was the best possible outcome.  "You will never beat me, you aren't..."

She lifted Jill up and grabbed the back of Jill's hair and hit hard right hand punches to Jill's face smashing it up more and more as she said "Good enough to lick my pussy"

She stopped and Jill fell back against the back of the stage her face and body beaten and her friends barely recognizing Jill.  Her body was either sweat or blood at this point, muscles shaking uncontrollably.  Somehow on her feet even though she was beaten beyond a point of belief.  Someone said 'this is what she did to end it with Cassidy'

She was beaten, she was broken she would take weeks to heal but she was going to spear Jill Wagner and maybe retire her.  If she hit this and put her through that back wall she would forever send the message that Jill was not cut out for this world and in the war of Wagner-Durance it was Wagner who was inferior

"I AM SUPERIOR" Erica screamed and she found the ability to run and when she got within three feet of Erica she leaped for a Wagner destroying Spear.

As she went up in the air Jill side stepped some thought it was pure luck but Jill got her hand on Erica's head and pants and swung up.  She doubled Erica's momentum with that and put Erica into the wall.  Jill fell to her knees then heard a crash, the wall came down and they were in front of the main stage area where this all began.

She stayed on her knees breathing hard and finally looked up.  When she used her hands on Erica she ended up sending Erica's back into the stage wall.  She looked and Erica whose feet were up over her head she was doubled completely up.  She pretty well did exactly what she said she would, she told everyone after the initial altercation she would leave Erica broken.  She would leave Erica folded up never looking so defeated and there she was.

Erica's legs started to shake uncontrollably and Jill looked over at the friends who were gathered wishing the fight would just end.  She recognized the look, it was a look she hoped she wouldn't have when sweet Shelley would fight disgusting Odette.  She had to go end this, she wanted to look at Erica and beat her until she decided to stay in Canada.  For some reason she felt the need to deflate Erica, a woman renown for her ability to fight.  To do this justice she had to get up and go over there and show who the tougher bitch was.

She got up and slowly made her way to Erica and half way there she looked over again at everyone and nodded.  They turned away at the sight of Jill's body but were all thankful this fight would soon be over.  Her walk to Erica was a little faster and Erica had rolled onto her side.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 03:21:07 AM »
Erica could barely move, she couldn't believe the fight turned again.  All her fights and this was without a doubt the most painful.  She got her legs forward and was starting to get up when she was lifted up by the bitch known as Jill Wagner.

Jill kept Erica doubled over and wrapped her left hand around and around Erica's sweaty hair.  With whatever power she had left she was hitting uppercut after uppercut, veins in her arm bulging she was putting everything she could into it and after the third Erica just threw her right and got Jill in the ribs that stopped the uppercuts.  

Her core was so beaten up that punch froze her.  She loosened her grip on Erica's hair and Erica hit a right cross to her stomach and that dropped Jill to a knee.

Neither did anything as the fight was brutal on both women's bodies.  They were two feet apart and on a knee breathing hard fighting to stay conscious.  If the fight was with any other woman they would have given in by now.

Jill looked at Erica's blood stained face and she knew the cocky bitch that was underneath.

Erica looked at Jill's beaten bloodied face, proud of what she did but she knew she had to defeat this 'never was' and prove why Erica made it and Jill never could

Jill hauled back and hit a hard right to Erica's cheek.  She laughed but was cut off as Erica swung her own equally hard right that got Jill on the cheek.  The shock of what came next would be talked about by people who had not witnessed many fights.  Even Kristin Kreuk was a tad bit surprised to see both women rise up after those punches.

Backs at a 45 degree angle Erica threw another right connected between Jill's left ear and cheek.  Erica knew where it landed and assumed the fight was over until a hard right connected on the outside of her nose.

Again hit with fight ending punches they went the opposite and were standing up straight.  Erica was going to say something when Jill threw a right hand that started at her hip and she twisted her body on the follow through.  It was a wild haymaker and should have ended Erica and stopped her from ever talking again.

"Done"   Jill said but she never realized Erica didn't go down instead she unscrewed her body twisting all her muscles from where she was after getting hit with that last punch to the exact opposite and the crack against Jill's face made everyone step forward.  They stepped back after Jills sickening punch to Erica but had stepped forward

The talk was of stepping in between them as it was getting clear that this was a little to evenly matched and the punches weren't getting weaker.  For some reason they were still throwing hard but neither was going to lose from the punching.

"Still think this ends with a weapon."  Shelley said to Kristin

"More than ever and when it does, we have to step in."

They stood in front of the other breathing hard and looking at the other.  That didn't last long as left hands went on collar bones and they exchanged rights.  Erica hit first and Jill was right behind it with a punch.  

Erica heard a creak and as Jill took the opportunity for a second punch in a row she lost some footing as the staging was starting to collapse.  Erica got her hand behind Jill's neck and stepped back throwing Jill to toward the couch guests at Wolf Watch would seat on.  The only wall left was the one right behind the stage.

Jill was o her hip and Erica made two steps hauled back for a punch but the stage cracked and she tripped and Jill got her hands underneath Erica and threw her over the back of the couch onto the couch.  She took some breaths then got her hands on the back of the couch and Erica reached up grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over.

First she was on top of Erica so she dug in deep on Erica's tits and broke the flesh ad Erica screamed turned Jill over onto the inside of the couch and let go her hair and dug in on Jill's tit with both hands dug in so hard and Jill was screaming murder as Erica dug her nails in twisted it around and around

Desperate Jill got her hand in Ericas pants and did a little scratch but that was enough to make Erica let Jill's tit go and she pulled Jill's hand out with ease.

Erica didn't realize how she was on the edge of the couch and when she got Jill's hand out.  Before she noted how easy it was she fell off the couch, she was close to victory.  Jill always had a way of coming back just as strong though.  Whenever Jill came back it was frustrating and painful, she had to end this now.

She sat up and there were three coffee mugs on the table.  She reached for one but Jill rolled off the couch and hit an elbow between her shoulders she knocked the mug over.  

Her vision limited she heard Erica curse and heard something hit the ground.  A mug, the MUGS.  She saw one and grabbed the handle and swung with everything hitting Erica between the eyes.  The mug and Durance were both broken, Erica was knocked out cold her neck against the couch and Jill was being dragged away

"WHO WON, WHO FUCKING WON.  GO BACK TO CANADA BITCH YOU ARE NOT ME, YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME.  I'M BETTER"

They got Erica out and Jill kept trying to get back at her.  Doctors were called in trying to check on Jill and she got to the car where Erica was placed and as it drove away she saw a hand go up and knew it was Erica's but the car got away.  

Jill Wagner had never taken a beating like that and never gave a beating like that.  She could feel her friends behind her and she barely could stand but she turned around and put her two arms up "TEEN WOLF RULES"

Jill then passed out, she was in pain but she was happy.  They looked at her and she was the dominating Amazon, she was their dominating Amazon

{alt}
image url
{alt}
imageupload
{alt}
pic host

(Upcoming fights:  Jessica Alba vs. Minka Kelly, Watcher One)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:25:39 AM by Interac »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 02:27:31 PM »
Nicely done!
And a great choice of opponents.
Looking forward to your next "watcher" match.