News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gemma Rox vs. Marie B.

• 8 Replies

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Gemma Rox vs. Marie B.
« on: November 17, 2010, 07:30:31 PM »
Now look what I’ve gone and done. Look at the fix I’ve gotten myself into. People have told me time and time again not to let my mouth go before my common sense…..yet, once again, I’ve done it.

Right now, I’m tied up like a fuckin’ pretzel and Marie is the one who’s keeping me that way. And if that isn’t embarrassing enough, there are about 50 people in the gym watching as I try to squirm my way out of this. They’re looking at us and pointing. What a mess!

Yeah, that’s right; the Convent of the Three Mounds has a gymnasium…..who would have thought that nuns would have a training facility? I came to visit Sister Jessika today, only to learn that Marie was here, too.

It was a coincidence……or was it? Is it possible Marie knew I was going to be here?

And when Marie said to me: “I want you, Gemma. In the gym. Now.”…… I laughed it off and agreed to meet her there. After all, this was Marie, wasn’t it?

The runt? The pipsqueak? The half-pint?

Sure, I know she’s been itching to fight me since I programmed that Gemmatron 5000 robot and sent it to her apartment to get her. Okay, so she outsmarted the damn automaton, killed it, and sent its head to me with a note that said:

“This time it’s your robot, Gemma. Next time it’ll be you.”

But still…… it’s only Marie. Jonica and I had first hand experience against her in a best 3-of-5-falls match, but it always occurred to us that Kayla was the main fighting force in that battle, not Marie. After all, Marie weighs only 90 pounds, y’know? It’s hard to look at her scrawny body and take her challenge seriously, dig it? Especially when you’re 25 pounds heavier than her, as I am.

Jonica said to me: “Gemma, you’re 5’3 and she’s a runty 4’11, for gosh sakes. She’ll be sorry if she ever challenges you; you’ve got to know that.”

Yeah, I knew that, so when Marie and I met by chance (if it was chance) at the convent, I accepted her challenge with a smile on my face and a laugh in my heart.

And now….look at us! We’re on the cold, hardwood floor of the gymnasium. I’m sitting flat on my butt with my legs stretched uselessly in front of me. I’m in a sitting position but bent forward, with Marie sitting on my neck, restricting my movement and causing me a shitload of pain. My arms are free but in a position that they have nothing to grab onto. Marie has her legs locked around my neck and her arms are wrapped around my face. I can’t freakin’ move and my constant squirming is rapidly tiring me out. I can’t freakin’ believe the way she can grip with her legs; it’s like being held in a vise. Who knew?

I can still see around me, though. And what I’m seeing are the people in the gym, watching me get smothered by a girl half my size. I can’t stand it, I really can’t. Look at them; I can hear snatches of things they’re saying, like:

“The little girl…..beating the shit out of the big one.”

“Did you ever see nothin’ like it?”

“Oh, shit! The tall girl must be so fuckin’ humiliated.”

Yeah, that last thought expressed what I was feeling, that’s for sure. Marie and I started wrestling about 20 minutes ago……and she’s been on top of me the whole damn time. What a clusterfuck this ordeal has become.

The whole thing came down on me the moment I laughed off her challenge and we changed into shorts and t-shirts. I stood in front of her and looked at the other people in the gym. At the time, I welcomed their presence, glowing in the fact that they were going to see me punch out the little shit. Jeez, I love having an audience when I’m pounding on an opponent. Last week, I had a boxing match with a girl who gave me a rough time at the beginning; only to fall before my mighty fists at the end of the fight. When she quit, I got the squishy, sexual feeling inside that I always get when I humble another woman. After fighting that opponent, who was over 6 feet tall, it’s mighty hard to get nervous about taking on little Marie. She was standing there, facing me in a fighter’s pose……and I laughed out loud; I couldn’t help it. Her face tightened in anger and I twisted the knife further by calling to her:

“You must be crazy, Marie. Don’t you realize your girlfriend Kayla isn’t here to save you this time? You call yourself a professional fighter, but you can’t honestly think you have a chance against me, do you? I mean, look at me and look at you.”

Marie said nothing, but a stiffening of the muscles in her throat told me I had gotten to her. So, we walked toward each other and I prepared to punch her lights out.

Yeah, that’s what I prepared for, but after 20 minutes in battle with Marie, I’m wondering why I thought she intended to duke it out with me. Obviously, she knew she would be foolish to exchange punches, but I was foolish to presume she was going to fight in the manner I preferred.

First, I didn’t account for her speed. She stood in front of me; her fists were cocked but she wasn’t throwing punches. Instead, she seemed to be waiting for me to start whaling away at her.

With a confident giggle, I did. I threw overhand rights, uppercut lefts, jabs, combinations from all angles…….and Marie ducked everything. I mean, she ducked every-fucking-thing! Sometimes, it looked as if she intended to not move at all as my punch traveled toward her; only to shift slightly at the last split second, causing my punches to hit nothing but thin air.

After five minutes of me trying to hit her and failing…..with Marie launching no offense of her own……. we stood still before each other and she put her hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh.

I couldn’t freakin’ believe it! No one laughs at me! The nerve of this twerp! I abandoned my fighting pose and rushed at her with murder on my mind, intending to grab the shrimp by the head and throw her to the ground. From there, I’d stomp her to pieces!

She saw me coming and didn’t move a muscle. I had just enough time to think she must be frozen with fear, but when I reached her, she stepped swiftly to the side and launched a bony knee that slammed into my abdomen, whooshing the air from my lungs in a rush. I bent forward, holding my stomach in agony and was helpless to prevent Marie from scooting behind me and climbing on my back. In a moment, she was off the ground and I was bearing all her weight.

Even as my breath started to come back, I felt Marie wrapping her arms around my head and using her legs to apply a body scissors around my middle. She was locking her holds in tightly but I still marveled at how light she was. At 90 pounds, I figured I could carry her around all night if I needed to.

So thinking, I was unprepared for the pressure she applied once she had the holds secured. I remembered Kayla telling me that Marie had been a gymnast since kindergarten, but I hadn’t been overly impressed, remembering those anorexic-looking little girls I used to see on the telly during the Olympics. Sure, I was able to appreciate the flying maneuvers they executed, but it didn’t seem as if those moves required real strength; it never occurred to me that their arms and legs had been developed into muscles that now felt like small steel bands clinging painfully to my body. Her hands were cupped underneath my jaw and she was trying to force my head backward. I was successfully resisting that and trying to pry her hands loose when she locked her ankles in front of her and flexed her legs.

I couldn’t believe how hard the little bitch could squeeze…..I could not freakin’ believe it! It felt as if she had wrapped my chest with an electrical cord and tightened it. Although I didn’t want to, I gasped aloud at the pain. Instinctively, my hands reached for her legs and I tried to pry her feet apart to relieve the pressure on my chest. Obviously, that was just what she knew I would do, for as soon as I did, she used her hands to again pull back on my jaw. I couldn’t resist her hands while her legs were hurting me so badly; suddenly, my jaw had been pulled backward to the extent that I found myself staring at the ceiling of the gym. The sudden shift caused me to lose and balance and I toppled over backward, falling awkwardly to the hardwood floor with Marie maintaining her grip on my body with her arms and legs.

We were on the ground, but Marie was still in complete control. My legs were useless, dangling in front of me but serving no useful function. My arms were free but the quandary Marie had me in added to my misery. When I used them to try to force Marie to release her body scissors, she increased the pressure her arms were exerting under my jaw; and when I used my hands to try to pry hers free, she tightened the hold with her legs, using her locked ankles to grind her heels into my solar plexus; increasing my growing agony.

{alt}

I didn’t want to let her hear sounds of pain coming from me; I’ve made a fighting career of never letting my opponent hear any sounds emanate from me during a fight. And if I’m going to be honest about all this, I’ll admit I didn’t want the 50 people in the gym to hear sounds of pain and exertion coming from me, either.

Yet, as my straining and squirming continued, I couldn’t help it. Grunts of effort and gasps of pain were being forced from me… by this tiny girl. It was humiliating, it was frustrating…….and I was losing this fuckin’ fight, there was no kidding myself about that. No matter which way I turned, trying to get myself out of this trap, Marie countered. She understood the concept of breaking down an opponent, one limb at a time. When I painstakingly managed to pry one of her hands from my jaw, she countered by wrapping her arm around the bridge of my nose, causing my consciousness to waver. When I successfully pried one of her feet free, she leaned left, overbalancing our bodies to sway in that direction and giving her the leverage she needed to lock her ankles again. The pressure she was applying with that damn body scissors hold of hers was rapidly sapping my strength. I was breathing through my mouth like a plow horse.

I knew I had to find a way out of this before I became totally exhausted. Marie wasn’t expending all that much energy from her position of superiority; but I was using all the energy I had in trying to escape. I had to break out of this somehow.

To make things worse, the comments from the people in the gym were reaching my ears.

“Is the big girl really losing to the little girl, Sister?” I heard one of the men ask a nun.

“Yes, my child, the big one is being controlled by the small girl whose knowledge of the finer points of wrestling is vastly superior to her own.”

My spirits fell when I recognized the voice of the nun who had just spoken as Sister Jessika, who was sitting in the stands and wearing the uniform of a nun (as was her habit). Oh bollocks, that’s all I needed! Jessika would be telling everyone about this. I just hoped Jess wouldn’t reveal our names to the people in the gym. I heard one of the men ask.

“Who’s the big girl, Sister Jessika?”

“Her name is Gemma…..and the little one beating her is Marie.” answered Jessika.

“You mean the Gemma who just boxed the other night? And this little bitch is beating her now? Holy shit!”

Frowning, Sister Jessika said: “My child, I’ll thank you to refrain from speaking filthy language in a holy place such as this.”

“Holy place?” answered the guy. “This is a fuckin‘ gymnasium, for fuck’s sake.”

“I warned you, my blessed child.” growled Sister Jessika, rising to her feet and applying a Japanese Sleeper hold on the young man, rendering him unconscious.

“Jeez, Sister Jessika.” said a young girl. “I guess he should know not to mess with a fighting nun, huh?”

“You bet your delectable ass, sweetbuns.” said Sister Jessika, primly.

Now that the onlookers knew my name, it only increased my frantic attempts to escape Marie’s suffocating holds. I had to get out of this and establish control of the match. To make matters worse, Marie was verbally taunting me.

“So, you think I’m a runt, huh? Well, Gemma, it sure seems that the runt is getting the best of you, doesn’t it? Go ahead, keep trying! I’ll keep you right where I want you and just wait for you to submit to me. Oh, that’s gonna be SO sweet!”

No longer concerned with stifling my cries, I heaved and pushed, trying desperately to free my tortured body. With the greatest of effort……knowing how much precious energy it was costing me……. I finally used my powerful hands to pry Marie’s legs from my body. I managed to turn laboriously onto my stomach so she couldn’t re-apply the scissors hold, but found that she had followed my motion and was still clinging to my back, pinioning me with her hands and feet.  I tried to roll her off me, but she turned as I turned and I couldn’t shift her weight. She clung tightly with her arms and legs and I was only slightly surprised to find that Marie was grinding her pelvis into my ass. She was mashing her womanhood against me in a driving, circular motion. It was vicious…..yet, at the same time, it was as sensuous as a kiss in the dark. Seeing it, the people in the gym let out a collective laugh that hurt my heart.

“Ya gotta me kidding me!” shouted one of the men. “The little one is cool-laying the big one. Fuck me blind!”

“Come on, Gemma.” yelled the girl. “Don’t let her embarrass you like this!”

That Marie had total control over me was pulling my mind in two directions. On the one hand, her sexual gyrations in the heat of battle made me want to make passionate love to her. In contrast, though, I was humiliated and debased beyond all comprehension. I was being physically and sexually dominated by a girl half my size who had, in my opinion, half my fighting ability. Hot flashes of shame wracked my body. To make it even worse, I could hear giggling coming from behind me and understood that Marie was laughing at her dominance over me. How dare she? The pipsqueak!

All of it made me strain all the harder to turn this mess around. My heart was pounding and my blood was pumping. I was frantic with desperation, realizing that I couldn’t stand to be defeated by Marie, certainly not with people watching. I never expected to be in this situation.

Having no success trying to move her with my upper body, I worked instead to bend my knees in an effort to raise my lower body. It was hard to do, but it seemed to be working. With my chest still flat on the floor, I got to my knees and pushed with my feet, raising Marie’s puny body along with my own. I was trying to somersault her forward and force her to release me. Instead, she clung tightly with her arms and legs…..and we both somersaulted, which wound up with me in a sitting position and Marie sitting on my neck…….as I described at the beginning of this story.

{alt}

The downward pressure on my neck was stifling. It was the most uncomfortable position imaginable and I was helpless to do anything about it. It was mortifying to be rendered immobile like this and to have a bunch of people laughing at my shame….. not to mention having Marie taunt me until I was ready to cry.

It seemed hopeless; it truly did. Reasoning that I had enough power in my body left for one more desperate thrust, I gathered my remaining strength and attempted the only maneuver that might get me out of this; getting to my feet with her sitting on my shoulders. It was a long shot, but it was my only chance.

Slowly, inexorably, I bent my knees and painfully folded my legs under me, trying to gain the leverage to stand up. Marie sensed it and bore down with all her weight on my shoulders, trying to keep me down. Her problem was that she had so little weight to work with. Had she been even a little heavier, I wouldn’t have been able to do it.

Painfully, I stood up, still carrying my human cargo. Marie tightened her legs around my neck and shoulders, trying to stop my progress…..but I had gotten up a head of steam and was not to be denied.

When I finally attained a standing position, I began back-pedaling toward the wall, hauling Marie with me. At the speed I was moving, if she had leaned backward, I would surely have fallen, giving her a chance to re-establish control. But my momentum and determination was strong, carrying us backward at breakneck speed. When we hit the concrete wall behind us, Marie took the brunt, her head and back slamming solidly against the unyielding mortar. My own back hit the wall, too, but my head was shielded by Marie’s body and the impact on me was minimal.

Marie uttered a shriek of pain as she dropped off me like a rock. Her eyes were rolling in her head and the strength she had used to subdue me for the past half hour was now completely negated.  I was still standing and turned to look at her lying on the hardwood floor, barely conscious. I waited to see if she would get up, but the look in her eyes told me it wasn’t going to happen.

I was panting like a racehorse and realized how close I had come to losing this fight. But, I had turned matters around in a moment of determination and my heart soared with pride and victory.

I bent down to grasp Marie under the arms and hauled her to her feet. She was still conscious….barely…. and looked at me with fear and defeat in her eyes.

“You’ve won, Gemma.” she whispered.  “I hate you for winning. I had this fight going my way. Now, either finish me or let me go.”

I had her pinned to the wall with one hand that grasped her firmly by the throat. She was making no effort to escape. I considered just releasing her and letting her fall, I really did.

Then, I looked around at Sister Jessika and the 50 people who were watching raptly. They had seen this little twerp embarrass me. They thought she had the damn thing won, so I decided to close the show in a manner befitting the warrior I am and the agony of mind and body that Marie had caused me.

Smiling, I turned to her. She looked at me with a sense of mounting alarm as I reared back a fist and launched my Sunday best at her jaw.

BAM! You could almost hear that sound as flesh cracked into bone, driving her fifteen feet down the gym floor and leaving her flat on her back; unconscious to the world.

{alt}

I turned to look at my audience, wanting them to appreciate the raw spectacle they had just witnessed. My gaze caught the eye of Sister Jessika. She nodded, almost imperceptibly. It was her tribute to me.

With my eyes still on the 50 people, I half-turned and gestured to my fallen opponent, wanting them to appreciate fully who the victor was in this contest. The audience applauded……. a little fearfully, I was happy to see.

Let’s see now. I had just defeated Marie. I’d be willing to bet that Kayla will be challenging me when she hears what happened to her little girlfriend.

Wonder if Kayla would like to fight in a convent gymnasium?

Wherever she wants it, I’ll be waiting to give it to her.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Gemma Rox vs. Marie B.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 08:04:51 PM »
The good girl won.

Well written Marie
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 08:05:52 PM »
That was great :D I love the fact that you wrote it from my perspective! It's fun to see how other people view your character... you must think me a right arrogant bitch!!! LOL (and you wouldn't be entirely wrong ;) ) but in all seriousness it's so humbling to have a writer like you pen a story with me ;D thank you so much for taking the time!

and my favorite line?
“I warned you, my blessed child.” growled Sister Jessika, rising to her feet and applying a Japanese Sleeper hold on the young man, rendering him unconscious.
“Jeez, Sister Jessika.” said a young girl. “I guess he should know not to mess with a fighting nun, huh?”
“You bet your delectable ass, sweetbuns.” said Sister Jessika, primly.
HA! delectable ass!!! just awesome!

thanks again Marie! As always, you rock!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 08:18:17 PM »
“You’ve won, Gemma.” she whispered.  “I hate you for winning. I had this fight going my way. Now, either finish me or let me go.”

I can think of several reasons why I hate her.

;D

Great story, Marie!  I am always amazed at your ability to write from other points of view.  Your are a fantastic storyteller!

J
xoxo

PS....Go Cowboys!!!! :D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 08:45:07 PM »
It's fun to see how other people view your character... you must think me a right arrogant bitch!!!

Well, yes. ;)

Next time, maybe I'll write one from Jonica's point of view. That way, the main character will depicted as a right arrogant bitch who can't fight to save her own ass.

After that, it might be Kayla or Jessika telling the story. Let's just say that those stories would contain liberal doses of sluttiness. :o

Love you all!

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 06:55:19 AM »

Let’s see now. I had just defeated Marie. I’d be willing to bet that Kayla will be challenging me when she hears what happened to her little girlfriend.

Wonder if Kayla would like to fight in a convent gymnasium?

Wherever she wants it, I’ll be waiting to give it to her.

You bet, Gemma! Any place, any time!  >:( ::) ;)

(And a good dose of sluttiness would not be frowned upon ...  ::) :D)

Another great one, Marie!  :-*

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 07:06:31 PM »
congrats, Gemma, and I wish many more victories. Welcome to the club of people who beaten her in a one on one fight... standing room only.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 07:32:36 PM »
You bet, Gemma! Any place, any time!  >:( ::) ;)

(And a good dose of sluttiness would not be frowned upon ...  ::) :D)

Another great one, Marie!  :-*

Hugs
Kayla

Oh Gosh!!! what have you gotten me into now Marie B? A damn Slut off with the queen of quim? the goddess of gash? the princess of pussy? the conquerer of... you see where this is going don't you...

Fine!!!

Bring it I say!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 07:59:28 AM »
My golly gosh, Gemma, your alliterating prose (and praise::)) above is almost making me blush ...  :-[ ::) Tee hee!  ;D ;) :-*
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 08:01:38 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)