News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline Jessica Justice

Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5475 on: October 04, 2022, 06:50:29 AM »
*coming home late one night, i was forced to park in an area of the Silk Mansion parking lot that unfortunately had a few light bulbs out, so it was very dimly lit* Oh well, it's home sweet home, surely nothing to worry about *i think to myself, and as i'm walking across the lot, i'm confronted out of the shadows by Katie and China from Downfalls High, of course after some back and forth taunting, things get physical, and they're trying to jump me.  Thanks to China not paying attention when she tried to cuff me after i got free from Katie's grasp, i was able to slip a wrist out of one of the cuffs, and keep myself from being forced to kneel to Katie. I lunged at her but that didn't go so well as i was swiftly met by a knee to my belly, doubling me over. I'm not sure how it happened, but i was able to try and run across the parking lot. I knew i needed to get to a lit area and get seen by the security feed, in the hopes SOMEONE was up and monitoring. While i was looking for the cameras i tripped and fell flat to the pavement... that was all the time Katie needed to hatch a revised plan and bring her car over to cut me off. Asi got up, China was behind me and she tackled me to the ground... Katie grabbing me and dragging me across the pavement as i saw lights come on in the mansion, and someone running towards me... it was Rachel. Unfortunately she was a little too late and got to the parking lot just as i was being shut in the trunk, and they were driving away with me. They talked about making me the housemaid... maybe even forcing me to fight for them...

Why didn't i call someone to fix that fucking light in the parking lot?!

Offline China Doll

« Reply #5476 on: October 04, 2022, 07:02:06 AM »
*coming home late one night, i was forced to park in an area of the Silk Mansion parking lot that unfortunately had a few light bulbs out, so it was very dimly lit* Oh well, it's home sweet home, surely nothing to worry about *i think to myself, and as i'm walking across the lot, i'm confronted out of the shadows by Katie and China from Downfalls High, of course after some back and forth taunting, things get physical, and they're trying to jump me.  Thanks to China not paying attention when she tried to cuff me after i got free from Katie's grasp, i was able to slip a wrist out of one of the cuffs, and keep myself from being forced to kneel to Katie. I lunged at her but that didn't go so well as i was swiftly met by a knee to my belly, doubling me over. I'm not sure how it happened, but i was able to try and run across the parking lot. I knew i needed to get to a lit area and get seen by the security feed, in the hopes SOMEONE was up and monitoring. While i was looking for the cameras i tripped and fell flat to the pavement... that was all the time Katie needed to hatch a revised plan and bring her car over to cut me off. Asi got up, China was behind me and she tackled me to the ground... Katie grabbing me and dragging me across the pavement as i saw lights come on in the mansion, and someone running towards me... it was Rachel. Unfortunately she was a little too late and got to the parking lot just as i was being shut in the trunk, and they were driving away with me. They talked about making me the housemaid... maybe even forcing me to fight for them...

cause you are a dumb silky bimbo that's why and now you are all ours Jessica Justice Jugs!! our new housemaid!!! *giggles* :-D

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5477 on: October 04, 2022, 09:26:50 AM »
OMG a wicked smile is perfect for now

Poor Silks can't defend themselves
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 09:29:16 AM by queenoffight »

Offline Kasia World

« Reply #5478 on: October 04, 2022, 05:17:50 PM »

Ugh. Why do the DFH girls keep winning?!  >:(

We will save you Jessica!

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5479 on: October 04, 2022, 08:32:17 PM »

Recalls the things not long ago and thinks of how I am going to pay that Jess Back!
It's all about excitement

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5480 on: October 04, 2022, 08:49:39 PM »
We still believe in you mistress! Silks forever!

Stevie??

I am back my darling girl.... Mommy will teach these brats a lesson....I promise you!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Jessica Justice

« Reply #5481 on: October 05, 2022, 06:15:17 AM »
Upon arrival at Downfalls High, i was roughly removed from the trunk of Katie's car... as i took a deep breath to scream, China put her hand over my mouth. and whispered in my ear *if you scream... you'll regret it silk slut... do you understand" i nodded with tears in my eyes i saw the former Silk prisoner Jen and Susie!! In my absence, had she joined the Downfalls Girls? They were both, grinning from ear to ear "Payback is such a lovely word" Susie said" and Jen agreed, "Oh yes it is baby." Katie then opened the door and i was led inside through the DFH Squad room to a "storage room" which was evident that it was made especially for captured girls. there was an old timey jail cell built into the room, i was thrown in onto a cot, at least it had a mattress, and the door was pulled closed with a loud "clang". Katie and China told me they would come back for me in the morning.

I didn't want to sleep, but my body finally gave in just as the sun was coming up. What i assume was only a couple of hours later, i was greeted by China "Wakey wakey slutty silky" she opened the cell and before i was fully conscious, she put fuzzy cuffs on my wrists, making sure they were tight this time.

"Why are you doing this?" i asked and she said "Because we can. Because the Silks are weak, on the verge of extinction.... and because we need a new housemaid." she giggled after that bit, and then shoved me roughly "Walk silky slut!* holding onto me and guiding me where she wanted me to go. She took me to a shower stall, and produced a rather mean looking knife, i started trembling and she said "Oh relax, as long as you don't move, you'll be fine" she then swiftly cut away my clothes, leaving them in tatters. She turned the water on, it wasn't cold, but she also didn't want to give me the pleasure of a proper hot shower. She provided me shampoo and conditioner, and made sure the knife stayed in her hand as she uncuffed me* "Be a good girl, take a shower. If you try anything..." and as she said that Katie emerged *We'll teach her another lesson like last night"... and with that i quietly showered as they talked about their plans for me as the DFH housemaid. There were even whispers about making me join Downfalls high.

I finished my shower... they tossed me a towel and then a very skimpy maids uniform. "Get dressed slut... you've got work to do". Once i was dressed, my ass on display, my tits all but hanging out, a collar was placed on me that said "Property of Downfalls High" and they led me to the main residence of DFH HQ to begin my day as their maid.

I was made to clean all of their rooms, do and fold all of their slutty delinquent laundry. Clean their living rooms, kitchen... every square inch. I was groped, tormented, hair pulled, i would clean something, and they would make it dirty again just to toy with me. But eventually the cleaning was done, and i was made to cook and serve them all dinner. Eventually evening came and my cuffs were reattached, and i was lead back to my cell, where a skimpy nightie was left for me to wear, i noticed a camera had been placed in the cell, also, on the bed was a selection of toys, with a note "Put on a good show for us Silky Slut, and maybe you can wear panties while you do your chores tomorrow" - Katie. I took a deep breath and looked at the camera in defiance, but i have to admit i found myself turned on at the situation i was in, and i began to touch myself, touching led to fingering, fingering led to me using the toys, and giving them the best show i could.... and now i'm laying down for my second night as their prisoner... I hear footsteps... oh god... China is coming... saying something about wanting to play with me after my sexy show....

« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 06:33:40 AM by Jessica Justice (Property of Downfalls High) »

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5482 on: October 05, 2022, 02:01:16 PM »
Upon arrival at Downfalls High, i was roughly removed from the trunk of Katie's car... as i took a deep breath to scream, China put her hand over my mouth. and whispered in my ear *if you scream... you'll regret it silk slut... do you understand" i nodded with tears in my eyes i saw the former Silk prisoner Jen and Susie!! In my absence, had she joined the Downfalls Girls? They were both, grinning from ear to ear "Payback is such a lovely word" Susie said" and Jen agreed, "Oh yes it is baby." Katie then opened the door and i was led inside through the DFH Squad room to a "storage room" which was evident that it was made especially for captured girls. there was an old timey jail cell built into the room, i was thrown in onto a cot, at least it had a mattress, and the door was pulled closed with a loud "clang". Katie and China told me they would come back for me in the morning.

I didn't want to sleep, but my body finally gave in just as the sun was coming up. What i assume was only a couple of hours later, i was greeted by China "Wakey wakey slutty silky" she opened the cell and before i was fully conscious, she put fuzzy cuffs on my wrists, making sure they were tight this time.

"Why are you doing this?" i asked and she said "Because we can. Because the Silks are weak, on the verge of extinction.... and because we need a new housemaid." she giggled after that bit, and then shoved me roughly "Walk silky slut!* holding onto me and guiding me where she wanted me to go. She took me to a shower stall, and produced a rather mean looking knife, i started trembling and she said "Oh relax, as long as you don't move, you'll be fine" she then swiftly cut away my clothes, leaving them in tatters. She turned the water on, it wasn't cold, but she also didn't want to give me the pleasure of a proper hot shower. She provided me shampoo and conditioner, and made sure the knife stayed in her hand as she uncuffed me* "Be a good girl, take a shower. If you try anything..." and as she said that Katie emerged *We'll teach her another lesson like last night"... and with that i quietly showered as they talked about their plans for me as the DFH housemaid. There were even whispers about making me join Downfalls high.

I finished my shower... they tossed me a towel and then a very skimpy maids uniform. "Get dressed slut... you've got work to do". Once i was dressed, my ass on display, my tits all but hanging out, a collar was placed on me that said "Property of Downfalls High" and they led me to the main residence of DFH HQ to begin my day as their maid.

I was made to clean all of their rooms, do and fold all of their slutty delinquent laundry. Clean their living rooms, kitchen... every square inch. I was groped, tormented, hair pulled, i would clean something, and they would make it dirty again just to toy with me. But eventually the cleaning was done, and i was made to cook and serve them all dinner. Eventually evening came and my cuffs were reattached, and i was lead back to my cell, where a skimpy nightie was left for me to wear, i noticed a camera had been placed in the cell, also, on the bed was a selection of toys, with a note "Put on a good show for us Silky Slut, and maybe you can wear panties while you do your chores tomorrow" - Katie. I took a deep breath and looked at the camera in defiance, but i have to admit i found myself turned on at the situation i was in, and i began to touch myself, touching led to fingering, fingering led to me using the toys, and giving them the best show i could.... and now i'm laying down for my second night as their prisoner... I hear footsteps... oh god... China is coming... saying something about wanting to play with me after my sexy show....
so f hot
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 02:01:37 PM by queenoffight »

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5483 on: October 05, 2022, 08:57:52 PM »

My poor, sweet princess. DFH will be made to pay for this insult!! Mommy is coming to save you.
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Jessica Justice

« Reply #5484 on: October 05, 2022, 09:38:05 PM »
I was minding my business... resigned to the "chores" that have been laid before me. Moving surprisingly freely around DFH HQ, there were a smattering of students around, doing their studies and also keeping an eye on me. I was in one of their lounge rooms, just dusting away in my WAY to skimpy maids uniform, at least this time i had panties, if you can call the dental floss thong they gave me "panties", when Kara approached me and started taunting me. The next thing i know, she moves around behind me and puts me into a brutal full nelson. I cried out obviously but it was to no avail as she shook me around and tortured me... as a last resort i stomped on her feet...she let go and i turned and yelled at her. I lunged towards her and i realized i was going to be in so much trouble if i followed through, so i immediately dropped to my knees and begged for forgiveness. I thought all was well until one of the other students alerted Miss China to what was going on. Kara told me that it was okay, she jumped me. When China entered the room... the little BRAT ratted me out!!! Miss China was very displeased at my attacking of a student, and i was quickly thrown over a bench and mercilessly paddled with a hair brush until i was bawling. Then she threw me an even skimpier uniform and told me to get back to work. I could hear the other girls giggling and laughing at my bright red ass...

and also the cream running down my legs from my yum yums...

Offline Kasia World

« Reply #5485 on: October 06, 2022, 03:01:37 PM »
I was minding my business... resigned to the "chores" that have been laid before me. Moving surprisingly freely around DFH HQ, there were a smattering of students around, doing their studies and also keeping an eye on me. I was in one of their lounge rooms, just dusting away in my WAY to skimpy maids uniform, at least this time i had panties, if you can call the dental floss thong they gave me "panties", when Kara approached me and started taunting me. The next thing i know, she moves around behind me and puts me into a brutal full nelson. I cried out obviously but it was to no avail as she shook me around and tortured me... as a last resort i stomped on her feet...she let go and i turned and yelled at her. I lunged towards her and i realized i was going to be in so much trouble if i followed through, so i immediately dropped to my knees and begged for forgiveness. I thought all was well until one of the other students alerted Miss China to what was going on. Kara told me that it was okay, she jumped me. When China entered the room... the little BRAT ratted me out!!! Miss China was very displeased at my attacking of a student, and i was quickly thrown over a bench and mercilessly paddled with a hair brush until i was bawling. Then she threw me an even skimpier uniform and told me to get back to work. I could hear the other girls giggling and laughing at my bright red ass...

There will be so much payback!

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #5486 on: October 07, 2022, 12:01:51 AM »

There will be so much payback!

Totally!!!
-Rach

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5487 on: October 09, 2022, 11:56:21 PM »
I was enjoying watching rivalry between Silks and DFH i believe many did, it was so hot and interesting i dunno what happened to DFH's thread,i just wanted to say thanks for let us enjoy with u and making FCF even better , hope u start or continue again
Niloo
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 11:57:30 PM by queenoffight »

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5488 on: October 13, 2022, 02:42:22 PM »
I was enjoying watching rivalry between Silks and DFH i believe many did, it was so hot and interesting i dunno what happened to DFH's thread,i just wanted to say thanks for let us enjoy with u and making FCF even better , hope u start or continue again
Niloo

I completely agree hunny.....

I think all of us have had match styles that we just weren't into.....to just delete a forum that so many here have contributed to instead of just walking away I believe was incredibly selfish.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5489 on: October 13, 2022, 06:49:58 PM »
Niloo

I completely agree hunny.....

I think all of us have had match styles that we just weren't into.....to just delete a forum that so many here have contributed to instead of just walking away I believe was incredibly selfish.
i completely agree , the way u thinking made u a great leader