News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5520 on: December 02, 2022, 10:45:08 PM »
OMG....Paige .....Mosi....I could not be more proud of my darlings!!!! Whereas The Pretty Little Liars are totally falling apart, the sisterhood of The Silk Stockings Girls grows stronger every day!!!!

Paige, you've now set the example.....Kara messed with the Silks and got slapped down BIG TIME.....I think my little sister is next!!!

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Stevie

the sisterhood of the silk stockings girls?   is that anything like the stepford wives?
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #5521 on: December 02, 2022, 11:49:22 PM »
OMG....Paige .....Mosi....I could not be more proud of my darlings!!!! Whereas The Pretty Little Liars are totally falling apart, the sisterhood of The Silk Stockings Girls grows stronger every day!!!!

Paige, you've now set the example.....Kara messed with the Silks and got slapped down BIG TIME.....I think my little sister is next!!!

Stevie

the sisterhood of the silk stockings girls?   is that anything like the stepford wives?

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantyhose

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5522 on: December 02, 2022, 11:50:09 PM »

Stevie

uummm Lexi jealous to PLL and wants to get her ass kicked by the Silks? Im sure i can help with that

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5523 on: December 02, 2022, 11:52:29 PM »

Stevie

oh another Tramp to kneeling in front us ,,,,The Silk stocking girls rules all

Offline MahsaMotevalian

• 24yo brunette who is interested in sexfights.
« Reply #5524 on: December 06, 2022, 03:15:32 PM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!
I challenge you to a Match, I wanna see what you got! I wait for two years to kick your ass and I think it is the time now!!
Never threaten an Iranian girl, She will definitely kick your ass!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5525 on: December 06, 2022, 03:26:06 PM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!
I challenge you to a Match, I wanna see what you got! I wait for two years to kick your ass and I think it is the time now!!
then you will cry my name soon

Offline MahsaMotevalian

• 24yo brunette who is interested in sexfights.
« Reply #5526 on: December 07, 2022, 01:57:44 AM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!
This is the end of any of you bitches that get in mess with anyone in VF. I own her for a mouth after I split her dirty cum all over bed!! So you’d better to watch your mouth when you talk about VF, and if any of you bitches dare to save her sis, my direct is always open!!
Never threaten an Iranian girl, She will definitely kick your ass!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5527 on: December 07, 2022, 02:01:19 AM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!
This is the end of any of you bitches that get in mess with anyone in VF. I own her for a mouth after I split her dirty cum all over bed!! So you’d better to watch your mouth when you talk about VF, and if any of you bitches dare to save her sis, my direct is always open!!
i have to admit Mahsa completely dominant on me and destroyed me in a Sexfight match and she owns me for a month

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #5528 on: December 07, 2022, 04:40:53 AM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!
i have to admit Mahsa completely dominant on me and destroyed me in a Sexfight match and she owns me for a month

*High fives Mahsa*    ;)
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5529 on: December 07, 2022, 07:36:44 AM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!

*High fives Mahsa*    ;)
you better save PLL sluts , im hunting them one by one

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5530 on: December 08, 2022, 03:14:49 PM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!

If you think you will get away with this you little witch you are SADLIY mistaken!!!! Now, instead of having to deal with just Mobina, you have the ENTIRE Silk Stockings Girls army coming after you! We are gonna make your life HELL!!!

You defiled my little angel and now you are gonna pay!! 
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5531 on: December 10, 2022, 05:28:32 PM »
Mhmm, it's time we start making these Pretty Little Liars our Pretty Lil' Slaves  ;)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5532 on: December 18, 2022, 08:49:04 AM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!

If you think you will get away with this you little witch you are SADLIY mistaken!!!! Now, instead of having to deal with just Mobina, you have the ENTIRE Silk Stockings Girls army coming after you! We are gonna make your life HELL!!!

Be careful dear, if you take on sister Masha, you're taking on the entire VF clique... So I stand between you and Masha... my hands on my hips...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5533 on: December 18, 2022, 11:35:58 PM »

Stevie

Ok here we go!!

Be careful dear, if you take on sister Masha, you're taking on the entire VF clique... So I stand between you and Masha... my hands on my hips...
VF Clique??? Everybody knows that VF has joined to the history

Offline Kellie Girl

« Reply #5534 on: December 20, 2022, 06:00:34 PM »
I'm back and ready to help my girls become the #1 bitches here!!!!!   All other groups bend the knee to us Silks!!
Kelliegirl11596 on Trillian too because that's where you all went lol.....also you know talk to me before adding me lol