News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watcher Fight #5: Shenae Grimes vs. Jenna Dewan

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Watcher Fight #5: Shenae Grimes vs. Jenna Dewan
« on: November 29, 2012, 06:36:11 PM »
Jenna Dewan did not think she would be getting into a fight tonight.  She had long been avoided in the catfighting circle but they needed a fifth woman to fight a Canadian and as long it wasn’t Emmanuelle she was in.

She waited and wondered how Emmanuelle would do in a fight with Jennifer.  As her best friend she knew how long waited for Jennifer to fight her.  She was happy and worried for her friend.

Shenae Grimes walked in “You worried as much as me.”

“Not really, but if your worried there’s no need for me to hurt you.”

“I have a cast that talks about fighting, Anna Lynne is someone people fear and for good reason.  I’m going to make them proud.”

“Shenae, seriously you don’t think you have a chance here do you.”

Shenae stepped forward and slapped Jenna once then a second and she pushed Jenna into the wall “You think I don’t”

Jenna knocked Shenae’s arms away from her shoulder and jumped into a knee that hit Shenae in the stomach.  The knee collided with such impact it lifted Grimes up into the air and folded her over Jenna’s leg.

“Ok, I’m going to hurt you now.  That’ll teach you a lesson”

She brought her leg down but wouldn’t let Shenae drop to the ground.  She grabbed her hair and threw her face first into the wall.  Jenna slammed Shenae’s face into the wall then pried her off and hit another knee to her stomach.

Shenae was down on her knees crying and Jenna looked down at her.  If Shenae had the breath she would probably quit now instead Jenna continued her assault.

Jenna kicked Shenae in the back and it sent Shenae flying forward.  Jenna casually walked over to Jenna and kicked her twice in the ribs.  Jenna then picked her up by the back of the hair and pants and slammed her head first into the wall.  She then brought her back and repeated.  She was using Shenae like a battering ram and did the move a third time.

She then stood Shenae up and hit a straight kick to Shenae’s chest.  Jenna picked her up again and lifted  her with ease up onto her shoulder then threw her upwards and as Shenae was coming down Jenna kicked her in the stomach.

Jenna walked around the room and listened to the other fights that were happening.  The other four were equal fights and from the moment Emmanuelle said it was Shenae… That was when Jenna knew this would be a easy fight.

Jenna walked back and gently started kicking Shenae in the head she then bent down and picked Shenae up and grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up into the air and slammed her into the wall.  She let Shenae drop then picked her back up keeping one hand on her throat Jenna hit her with five hard punches to the stomach then threw her at the bed.

Jenna casually walked toward her and grabbed her around the waist then flung her towards the door. 

Shenae got onto her knees and started praying “Please god stop, I had no right to…”

Jenna wasn’t hearing any of it and kicked Shenae in the face.  She then got over Shenae’s back, one knee down the other leg over Shenae’s back she started to slam the Canadian’s face into the ground.   Jenna lifted Shenae up again and staying behind her she brought the Canadian up into the air and had Shenae’s back on her shoulder. 

She placed Shenae into a wrestling move called the torture rack and again Shenae was screaming at the top of her lungs “PLEASE I QUIT”.  Jenna wasn’t having that though and threw Shenae into the wall, she threw her so high that Shenae’s feet hit the roof.

Shenae was curled up in a little ball crying and hoping Jenna would stop.  Jenna put her hands on the wall and kept kicking at a screaming Shenae Grimes until Kristen Kreuk came into the room.

A badly beaten up Kristen Kreuk screamed “Stop it, she gave up.”

“Go to hell”

Kristen had company as she went after Jenna, Elisha Cuthbert came in and saw Jenna and Kristen in a hair pulling contest that ended with Jenna throwing Kristen onto the bed.  “I’m done here” She pushed past Elisha

Kristen got up and started to chase after Jenna, Elisha behind her and Emmanuelle wanted to see the commotion.  They got near the cars when Kristen finally caught up to her and Jenna turned around

“You seriously think yoru competition for me, go to hell you should know better and you Elisha… how many times when we filmed that movie together did I show up challenging you to a fight and every time you sheepishly said no.  Emmanuelle’s my best friend and Kristen I swear if you want to go right now I will and it won’t end well.  You just had a tougher fight then me.”

Jenna’s phone went off and she answered “Oh you want to fight me, and you’re Canadian as well… Bitch you oh yeah I’ll hurt you worst then what I just did…”  the call disconnected “Who the fuck is Jessica Lowndes”
The look on the three Canadian’s faces told Jenna that Jessica Lowndes was someone to be feared.