News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kristein Stewart vs Asheena - New Tenants....Story (with look alike pics)

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Kristein Stewart vs Asheena –

(The gals looked like the pics below ) –

It is the day time when the new tenants are getting in… I (Kristen) had a Glance at (Asheena) who looked about the same age of mine around 17…while she was passing through by left passage to the first floor of our lone house around nearby….She also had a quick gaze at me while passing by...seems her dress sense is also same like me….middy covering till our knees narrowing around our knees.
I went insides…as she too passed by.
After two hours again we could gaze at each other’s for the second time in the same day when she came outside on the gallery alone for the first time probably after settling in… as I came out curiously staring upwards… We stared at each other’s again before letting ourselves insides.
Asheena - In the night I thought of her… as I covered my chest upto my neck …& with my right heavy side waist on the bed I curiously kept thinking about her.
I too curiously kept thinking about her sleeping in the same position (Kristen).
The night went away. In the morning at about 10 am I came out on the gallery & curiously found she was also out sitting down on a chair on the left side…on the same lane passage by which we got in yesterday…with her one very well toned leg over the other…& I thought they were exactly like mine…probably this is the reason I might have thought all night about her….curiously she was also staring up…this time I dint take a back track & stretched myself more forward by chest a on the gallery wall …staring at her….as if I m not the person to go back again.
As if it worked as a challenge to her & she slowly stood on her both feets with her right hand on her waist…& still staring at me…& I too dint move back…& as if before all good things there would be a unwanted break…my mother came in… “What are you doing ?” Come here” she caught my right shoulder & pulled me inside…I dint want to move but had to go in…as a 17 year teenager have to obey her mom….She was also my age…so she also might have to obey her mom as I do.
Two days went by, & I had heard about the lone club in the town & right after two days I joined the club in the evening…there were lot of youth there…they welcomed me there….but there was a funny rule there…the new entrant first has to Arm wrestle with any of the old member of to her size to prove her mettle to all before joining in …& a big hunt began to search for my nearest my size there… & I was sure that they will have to immediately stop searching when they cross this bitch who is my neighbor who is exactly my size….& as if the Bitch was waiting for this opportunity as soon as she saw me stepping in…I was also ready to take her & was staring at her…. “Seems they already knew each others” One understood our intentions & said…& putting hands behind our back they bought us to the centre round Arm wrestling table….they made us sit on the two round chairs exactly opposite to each others…We sat properly with our one leg over the other…the group came in & joined our hands…as we kept on staring at each others eyes…& after holding our hands for a while they removed their support over our hands …Yelling the word  “Start”…. we were staring at each other….& now we started pouring strength on each other’s hands…there was Big up-roar in the Hall…the biceps were bulging….so as we….I felt the pressure till my hips & ass hole…but both were at stalemates….the hands were still bulging….but both could not put others hands down …& after about 5 minutes it was declared as draw & next our friends joined our other hands….we stared at each other’s eyes again …& started pouring strengths again… our shoulders dropped a bit forward applying our All strengths but not our hand locks which were again bulging but in stalemate again refusing to go down at any cost…. feets also made back & forth… but not the hands.
“Hey Cmon..let it be!” the person who looked like a boss there asked us to halt….as there were many other program’s to follow.
Everyone clapped for us as we started at each others eyes while getting on our feets.
“Probably next time we will set the clock 15 minutes before so that we can see the result” as everybody laughed…& both of us felt the proud about not loosing.

At night we were to depart…We wanted to go together….yet we dint yelled a word with each others…
One of our friends came near & taunted us before leaving… “Go..& wrestle in the sand while going back”…we stared at each others… while he left.
Immediately my handshake buzzed… Mom calling me  ‘ohh shet I…but Kristen smiled & tried to taunt me by doing that.
That night we returned home alone…but in the immediate next evening we went like to have a Catwalk together in midy’s…
Mom asking… “Where going?”
No we are just new friends…want a stroll together….
She also replied her mom in the same way upon her query.
We went strolling about one kilo meter into to the deep sea shores on the sand…in a completely secluded place…where nodoby can see us together…
Now only she & me were here together….
“C’mon, now only you & me” Stewart.
“Yes! What’s the doubt about it!” Asheena!
“Probably your mother can’t reach here…better switch off your mobile here now!” She taunted.
“I already forgotten it at home…better you check your mobile” Asheena.
“I don’t require that…My mom has confidence on me whatever I do”
“But probably she will realize to take care of you from tomorrow” Asheena.  
Eyes staring at each Others, both not willing to drop their eyes lashes from each others eyes.
“Had all the friends be here” Stewart.
“To see you fu**king” Asheena.
 “Cmon then!..lets see who f**ks whom all alone ” Stewart thudded her right thunder thigh in quiet a BIG Way!
“Cmon!” Asheena also thudded her right Thunder Thigh in Queit a BIG Way!
The hands went ahead & the palms locked over their Head. The Fight began!
Both the gals started feeling the hard touch of each other’s palms…as their feet’s slowly started moving right but in short strides…Asheena tried to increase the intensity of her clutch..so did Stewart… …both not willing to take an extra risk at the very beginning…
Finaly both the gals decided to lock their palm & involve in an intense test of strength between them… It started…bulging both the hands came down together….both sharing equal honors…the test of strength still on…Somehow it was first Stewart who pushed Asheena back by a step or two…followed by Asheena Pushing Stewart back by about three four steps…both the gals leave each others palms head locked with each others tightly & Call it a Bad on part of Stewart or what…her right feet got twisted on the soft Sand…& got thudded by Asheena on the Sand first…It was a Big sound…the way Stewarts back thudded on the sand first…
Asheena on Top…but Stewart clugged her legs so hard on Asheena’s leg…that such a Hardness Asheena had never thought off or experienced in her entire life..It was so hard…She was about to Cry….
But she tried to Head lock Stewart Hard around her Arms… Stewart freed her right Arm…& pushed Asheena’s head on her right with back of her right Arm…Asheena tried to hold Asheenas this Arm in her both wrists over her Head…But Stewart loosened her leg grip on Asheena’s thighs a Bit…giving her a bit of relief by this at the end…shifts her body a bit on her left…& gripping the sand very hard with her left feet…Stewart made a good bridge & tried to turn her whole body on Asheena…
Asheena had no chance then to get down…but she also griped Stewarts legs in the same fashion as Stewart had gripped hers…but soon Stewart realized that she can break her grip…as it was not that powerful as hers…& she started twisting her body to keep herself free…but Ashin kept on matching with her…Stewart tried to raise her torso up…but it was boon for Asheena as she pushed herself backward….& gripping her right feet hard on Stewarts tummy she tried to throw Stewart away from her…This brought both the gals on their knees as both the gals Head locked each others powerfully as if in a Big bear hug….Again this time it took no time for Kristen to thrash Asheena on Sand on her back…
Asheena locked her right leg very powerfully in between her two legs…
Both girls griped hard.
Asheena realized this fight is going to be very tough…nor her nor Stewarts mother are going to come here for their rescue…
 “Bitch your mother is not going to come here for your rescue tonite” Kristen.
“Bitch I don’t require that..rather you will beg for your mother to arrive here tonite”. Asheena’s butts were little larger…She made a Huge bridge & tried to turn herself on Kristen…
“Bitch” Kristen.. as Asheena got on top of Her.
“Kill You tonite” Asheena.
“Only time will tell Who kills whom?” stewart…Stewart tried to Bridge but her Butts not that larger…but after some struggles her butts got on top…
“Bitch I told You!”… Kristen.
Asheena about to cry…but She Head locks her very well from back of her neck…& she started smoothening out Kristen…Krsten cries in Pain …as she gets down…tears in both their eyes at little earlier stage with the kind of equal powers they both possessed gainst each others….Kristen tries to butt her right elbow on Asheena’s left face…Asheena Gathers her Arms then hits twice on Kristen’s face on both sides with her fists…Kristen’s legs showing her…the muscle power of her legs….
Kristen staring Asheena’s both Eyes closely…Asheena Also Staring at hers….Asheena trying to keep Kristen’s left Hand straight above her head in her both wrists….Kristen tried to pull it down…& a wild scuffle started….& Kristen getting on top…
But Asheena gathered her butt powers & Thrashed Kristen down again …Kristen looking little tired…so as Asheena…
But Asheena showing more Stamina…Asheena again trying to control Kristen’s left hand again strongly in her both wrists over her head…probably she is making mistake there again as she did last….as Kristen getting on top as she last did…but she was looking lil tired…as Asheena again Head locked her very soundly…& trying to smoothen her as hard as possible over her chest….Kristen getting crushed went down…Her body loosening a bit…Asheena quickly gets her butts on her tummy…& by controlling her wrists in her two wrists tries to push her hips more up on Kristens chest more near to Kristen’s face….her both knees belting Kristen’s both biceps under it from both sides of Kristen’s chest & more near to Kristen’s face…
With her left wrist holding Kristen’s right wrist down strongly ….Asheena holds Kristen’s jaws very hard in between her four fingers & thumb very tightly…
“Whom should call Mom now?” Asheena.
Kristen tries to twist her body but her biceps were clapsed under Asheena’s knees.
 “Never with me Again”…  Kristen’s Eyes turning pale…Asheena tries to gather her both wrists over her both sides.
“Give up” Asheena…with her both Groins on both sides of Kristen….Kristen tries with her last attempt to bridge up…
All of a sudden Kristen could hear her boy friend coming here….Asheena not letting her go….Kristen applying her all strength & trying to get up…& She got on top…Asheena left with little with her…
Asheena’s boy friend also came…& Asheena applied her everything & got on top.

Both Gasping!...Breathing very HIGH!.

“I m giving up!”  Kristen said slowly.

“You moms asked us to look for you in this Ghost town!” their boyfriends.

THE FIGHT Ends!
This is part of Hollywood vs Bollywood.
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,17806.15.html

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 11:54:34 AM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”