News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF #4 Fight announcement

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #4 Fight announcement
« on: January 06, 2013, 05:51:47 AM »
(Seeing as though this will be complete in a couple of days, might as well post the announcement)

Sigourney Weaver was in the conference room with the three representatives once again.  They were coming off arguably their most succesful card to date and hoped to keep that ball rolling with this one.  Sigourney started the meeting

"Great to see all of you again, hope you had a great holiday.  I actually got a surprise on Christmas day with a message from a woman i've tired of talking about.  Janet Montgomery the woman who is one half of what I believe is the biggest lie in catfight history messaged me.  She said she will take place on one of these cards under two conditions.  Absolutely not Katie McGrath and a million dollars each if its Ashley Greene. I asked why the money demand for Ashley and she told me that the constant complexion comparisons would multiply if they fought and neither wants it.  I texted Ashley and she concurred, no interest in ever fighting Janet or even meeting the Brit.  So I'm going to send Janet ten names that aren't Katie McGrath or Ashley Greene and let her decide who she wants to fight."

Border "Very exciting I also don't believe that Katie and Janet fought to what the stories say they fought.  I now believe there was some kind of fight but not a epic punch for punch where both women were left bloody and in hospital beds.  While now are the best of friends it just seems to convenient.  Janet and Katie are both tremendously beautiful so i'm glad at least one is going to take part in our events."

Amazon "All this is exciting and all but we need to announce some fights.  A few years back Anna Kournikova and Stacy Keibler fought to a standstill during that fight Rebecca Romijin and Tricia Helfer made a bet and nearly fought themselves.  We will have them settle any differences left remaining."

Sigourney "Wow, I absolutely love that fight.  In my prime i'd think twice about fighting either of those two."

Border "Ok well I have a fight to announce,   Young and Hollywoods It Crowd right now, Nina Dobrev the TV Star vs. Emma Stone the Movie star.  I love this fight and think it will be a battle."

Sigourney "Interesting battle, Emma looks super tough and Nina has a lot of assets that exceptional catfighters would love to have"

Watcher "A short while ago we had a full Watcher gathering during which Jenna Dewan destroyed Shenae Grimes.  AFter the fight she was challenging Elisha Cuthbert and Kristin Kreuk telling them both neither offered a challenge to her.  I think she maybe right but the woman who called her does offer Jenna the challenge so few do.  Infact I believe both these women are in another category perhaps the elites.  So Jenna Dewan faces a great challenge when she fights Jessica Lowndes"

Sigourney "That could be a great fight or it could be another example of Jenna not really having an equal."

Border "I have another fight and this I promise you whether its quick or a long fight it will be a bloody slugfest.  not many have heard of April Scott, she is a model who has acted she once played Daisy Duke.  She has challenged America Olivio from Bitch Slap.  Both are 5'7, tremendously fit and April promises to make America her bitch.  She absolutely wants this fight and she is about to get it."

Sigourney "I seen America on NCIS LA, she beat up Danielle Ruah and looked very real in the punches.  April whoever she is should be careful what she asks for"

Amazon "Katie Holmes has another challenger this one taller then her and blonde.  Blake Lively and Katie Holmes is our co-main event with a main even as previously announced of Cassidy Freeman and Erica Durance fighting to see who is the Queen of their former show 'Smallville'

Sigourney "I am very impressed with this card I must say.  On paper as I wrote down the fights and thought who would win and this is the first time I felt like I couldn't predict winners in 4/6 fights"

Rebecca Romijin vs. Tricia Helfer build up/prefight comments
Rebecca "I have to be honest with everyone this is a fight that I had to look at for a long time before committing to.  When I did sign on that dotted line I knew she could beat me as easily as I can beat her.

Tricia "Years ago we nearly fought when we didn't I was thankful because Rebecca can beat me.  I can beat her but she can beat me now we are both at an age where we can go in and fight.  Its scary and exciting all at the same time, Im scared to death and eager to smash her face in all at the same time"

Rebecca "I know I can knock out any woman, any woman but guess what so can Tricia.  One of us will prove to be the dominant and one of us will be knocked out"

Tricia "If she and I had this fight years ago it would be a catfight it would be us pulling each others hair attacking crotches biting tits... Now though I'm going to punch and kick her til I knock her out and she's going to punch and kick me until she knocks me out... Its kind of freeing"

Nina Dobrev vs. Emma Stone

Nina "I've never fought another woman, this thing started off and the first card I wasn't sure.  Few castmates told me I need to represent myself and the show and fight.  Its what all the actresses do and when I seen my good friend Ashley Greene do so I knew I had to represent as well so I asked for an opponent who also had not been in a catfight and they gave me Emma Stone.  I like her but for the minutes we will be engaged in battle I will forget that she's a bigger star then me and do all that's in my power

Emma "I've been begging for one of these since Zombieland but other women fear me they know I'm going to be vicious.  They know I retired Amanda Bynes out of fear of facing me in battle.  Poor Nina will be my first in a long line of victims"  Big smile on her face

Jenna Dewan vs. Jessica Lowndes

Jenna "This crazy bitch challenged me, she wants this fight.  Elisha Cuthbert the queen canadian of catfights at our size wants no part of me.  Emmanuelle Chriqui my friend who won catfights many a time wants no part of me.  Kristin Kreuk who when she stays at simply skill is a great fighter has zero chance in helll of beating me and she knows it.  This JEssica Lowndes thinks she's different, I'm going to hurt her.  I'm going to make an example of her when I'm done no one will ever think of fighting me again

Jessica "That crazy bitch beat up a friend of mine who everyone knew had zero shot against anyone.  Yet Jenna wouldn't let her quit oh no she kept beating on her.  Jenna those other Canadians don't fear you they fear me and what i'd do to them if they did something to you.  I'm going to tear you apart  you bitch.  I've never met you but I hate you, whatever strength you possess i have more of it.  I'm going to fucking hurt  you I want you to know that when this is done you will be begging me to stop but I won't.  You will get hurt, I promise you will be hurt"

April Scott vs. America Olivio

April "I don't have much to say other then I'm going to punch America's tits flat.  I'm going to smash her, she knows it and i know it

America "That little girl bit off more then she could possibly chew.  I'll deflate her fake breasts and her ego

Katie Holmes vs. Blake Lively

Katie "Now that i'm back in this world fighting the way I prefer Blake will follow suit of what I did to Michelle.  Take her down and stretch her, its just that easy for me

Blake "What's funny about Katie is that people still remember her.  I barely did had to google her when she asked to fight me.  This hasbeen will be sent back to the retirement home when I'm done with her

Erica Durance vs. Cassidy Freeman

Erica "We both want one last fight against each other find out just who truly is the better fighter.  We fought before and exchanged wins, draws and had fights broken up.  This time though no one will break it up, no one will tell us enough.  This time I fight her and I beat on her until she calls me her Queen... The Queen of Smallville

Cassidy "NEver liked Erica never will.  I came on that set and she tried to bully me like she did the others and I knocked her the fuck out.  When we fight again for this final time because she's knocked me out as well.  This one last fight she will be looking up at me asking me to stop and then she will call me her Queen"