News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

AmyM vs. Kimberly queen - Aphrodite Championship Challenge New #3

• 4 Replies

Offline BFC/BMC Report

• God Member
    • https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/
{alt} vs. {alt}

AmyM                                                     Kimberly queen

{alt}

Kimberly queen wanted to challenge AmyM for the Aphrodite Championship title and she's getting her wish. Will Kimberly queen successfully take the Aphrodite title from AmyM? Or will AmyM prove to be too much for Kimberly queen to handle?

As always, this will be a Best of Three Match and YOU the fans will get to vote on who wins each round and you are allowed to change your vote at anytime.

Our competitors must try to win your votes however they can.

This match will go on until Saturday (05/30/2020) so be sure to vote for your favorite.

Good luck to both contenders and may the better woman.
Be sure to check out my sexfighting stories at https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/

Also check out my Twitter: @BFC_BMC_Report

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: AmyM vs. Kimberly queen - Aphrodite Championship Challenge New #3
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 06:50:22 PM »
Hmmmm you know I have to say Amy    Unless kim surprises me  time will tell.
Kim is a tough gal  so who knows......lately I have eaten my words so much  I started carrying salt and pepper in my pockets
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 07:38:34 AM »
Amy going down my finger are going to make her squirt, then I'm going to lick her till she a cumming mess, and finally when she warn out from the first two orgasm I'll grind her out and take what mine that title

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 11:58:05 PM »
You can do it amy. Use that finger or fingers   I have ideas but I won’t say. You two have it out    :D

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 02:31:23 PM »
Come on Amy! Come On!   Kim is good with the fingers. I didn’t see a limit on how many to use. If two doesn’t work give kim the three finger fuck.  Just in case.  Kim is a finger blasting pro at this but queens are dethroned.  Sorry kim your reign was awesome   All hail Queen Amy!