News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Women Talking about Catfighting

• 3 Replies

Offline JohnStokes

Women Talking about Catfighting
« on: November 21, 2019, 05:42:26 AM »
It's so hot when women talk about catfights they've seen or been in.  Has anyone come across any videos / webcam channels like that? 

Offline JohnStokes

Re: Women Talking about Catfighting
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 09:51:38 PM »
"The Catfight Report" used to do video interviews with catfighters -- I remember Tanya Danielle and Tylene Buck both answered questions....  Anybody know what happened to TCR?

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 11:23:24 PM »
Several of the old Crystal video magazines featured interviews with some of the women who fought.  They didn't have an interview before every fight, but several of them did.  In fact, I remember a fight that Andi was in, in which she lost, to either Michelle or Brooke if I remember correctly.  Andi didn't lose many fights, and I think that's why I remember it.  But in that one they did a post fight interview with both fighters, which was very good.  Perhaps some of the other fcf members remember the fight I'm referring to.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 05:31:47 AM »
         Most definitely women talking about catfights is awesome. My wife does this often. She hasn’t actually been in an actual full on catfight but she has been involved in the beginning of one. She used that almost fight to talk about the subject with me and tell storie based on the incident.
        She and I started to date and my ex gf did not like it. She began to try and fight wife. She wanted to fight her so bad because she was aware of my female fight fantasy. So she pushed and pushed  to try and get her to fight. My wife knew she wanted to and told me about the run ins: my ex would accuse her of talking shit about her. She even confronted her in front of people and still my wife would not fight back. When my wife relayed the stories to me she realized I was turned on by the conversation. Then I brought it up as what do you think would’ve occurred if you did fight her? Of course She said she’d win. I doubted that and began leading her on with questions in such a way it would be recounting a fight that never happened. Finally over months of this she finally admitted she was scared of my ex gf kicking her ass in front of me. She thought she may win and wasn’t afraid of the ex physically which I doubted that. She was more afraid to lose a fight with her. Losing would’ve meant my ex taking  her confidence . Meaning would I find my ex  more attractive and desirable than her if she were to lose.  Fighting my ex became a regular story before and during sex. What turned me on the most is when after a while being the winner of the fight she began stories where she lost the fight. What was so hot about those stories was hearing my wife verbally say “she was too strong” once she got me down and pinned me she made me look at you and say Steve Tanya kicked my ass. Something about admitting defeat to my ex gf was a huge turn on. Not that I ever really wanted her to be beaten up as I asked her to let it go when she actually was challenged. She knew then I thought she most likely get her ass kicked. Which is when she began losing in her stories. Hearing my wife say, “She was kicking my ass and she was too strong for me to beat”. It was fantasy mind you but it was incredibly hot to think about and hear her play the roll of the winner out in her story yet talk about her getting beat in front of me.