News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Female Mud Wrestling Series: Michelle VS Nadia

• 3 Replies

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
Female Mud Wrestling Series: Michelle VS Nadia
« on: December 12, 2022, 03:13:54 PM »
Michelle (TOP, 34 years old) VS Nadia (Bottom, 28 years old).

Michelle volunteered to do this with little persuasion. As a paramedic and volunteer fire-fighter she is used to getting dirty and sticky situations.
"I like a challenge, and I feel like this could be an interesting one. I enjoy wrestling and boxing in my spare time, so I know I'm gonna be having a lot of fun with this!"

Nadia was always seen as the "nice, pretty girl" school, and enters the mud wrestling to try and challenge herself and shake that image somewhat.
"I have no idea how I'm gonna do, and she seems kinda big and pretty strong... Not sure she's exactly what I wanted for my first match, but I'm just gonna try and do my best!"

Rules: The two ladies will wrestle each other in the mud in three rounds of 3 ½ minutes. The goal is to get your opponent down in the mud and pin her for a count of three! The winner of the most rounds wins the match.

If you vote in the poll, I would love it if you could leave a comment explaining why you voted the way you did. But of course I won't force you, it just makes for enjoyable reading. Comments on the girls and how the fight looks are much appreciated as well!

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: Female Mud Wrestling Series: Michelle VS Nadia
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 09:10:51 PM »
Nadia is just too damn strong for Michelle.
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2022, 09:19:02 PM »
  OH BOY !!! Nadia is entering the mud pit against some good competition here against a tough cookie, Michelle. Michelle is 6 yrs older and looks strong. Michelle does not have as curvaceous body as the sexy Nadia with her ample breasts, but Michelle means business when she enters the pit. Nadia will struggle and put up a good fight losing first and second round to Michelle eliminating the need for a third. Nadia certainly added some nice eye candy to the match to the crowds pleasure. In the end the mud drenched Nadia loses the fight.

Offline michellefighter

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 09:20:12 PM »
Based on the evidence, Nadia's thighs win it for her