News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Showdown At Mrs Smith's Farm!

• 1 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Showdown At Mrs Smith's Farm!
« on: December 11, 2022, 11:30:17 PM »
{alt}

SHOWDOWN AT MRS SMITH'S FARM

By Jeannie Skinnie, correspondent for TheGoodHousewifeFightReport, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy*

The young lady on the left and the older one on the right both work at the same farm, mostly cleaning out the cowsheds and pigsties.
They've worked side by side for a couple of years but now the farmer's wife has made an announcement...
'Well, girls, unfortunately due to hard times havin' come upon us all, I will likely not be able to be payin' both of you no more. Much as I regret it, one of you has got to go at payday comin'. But I ain't gonna lie, I dunno yet which of  you girls I'm gonna keep!'
Not surprisingly, since then the two female farm workers have not been on good terms with eachother.
Both ladies want to keep the job, and finally their lady boss made a decision how to solve the problem.
'As you know only too well, girls,  farm work is hard work, and I've been thinkin' 'bout that, and here's what we'll do: I want the one girl to stay on the farm who'll prove to be the stronger one. The two of you wrestling in the backyard with me as your referee, that'll settle it. Come dressed as you are, you can rip your clothes and tear your hair out, but the fight won't stop before there's a definite winner!'
...The time has come, and the two women stand facing eachother in the farm's backyard, ready to fight to the bitter end...

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

*TheGoodHousewifeFightReport is brought to you by CelebToday; and articles featured here deal with fights between females who are not considered celebrities.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 11:38:40 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: Showdown At Mrs Smith's Farm!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 09:20:37 PM »
The older lady tears the apron and handfuls of hair from her opponent, pins her, hogties her with the apron and dumps her in the pig through
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.