News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Humongous tits vs skinny girl Jess vs Sara

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Humongous tits vs skinny girl Jess vs Sara
« on: May 30, 2015, 04:33:52 AM »

Jess- 5'7", 180 lbs, DDDs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Humongous tits vs skinny girl Jess vs Sara
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 04:35:11 AM »

Sara- 5'5", 120 lbs

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 04:11:07 PM by Boche »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 04:38:57 AM »

Sara
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 04:11:23 PM by Boche »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 04:40:35 AM »

It's Saturday night and we are at a big party on the patio of a mansion. The view is breathtaking and everyone is drinking, dancing and having a really good time. Sara, Vicky Johnny and I go to the bar to get drinks and Vicky sits down to my left, Sara sits down to my right and Johnny sits down to her right.  As soon as we sit down this huge breasted women sits down next to Johnny and she introduces herself to him, “Hi, I'm Jess.”  Johnny being polite in turn introduces Sara, Vicky and myself, but it doesn't seem as if  Jess is paying any attention to anyone except for Johnny. She's leaning over him, whispering in his ear, and flopping her big, breasts all over him. Sara is getting angry and finally she grabs Johnny's arm firmly and says, “let's go dance.” Jess looked quite annoyed as Johnny excused himself and got up to dance with Sara. Sara says, “what is wrong with that bitch, hanging her fat cow tits all over you and acting so flirtatious. She knew quite well that you are with me.” Johnny didn't really know how to answer, but he did say, “It's such a beautiful night, and this is such a beautiful place, just forget about her and enjoy the party.

It wasn't more than 15 minutes that went by when Johnny excuses himself to go to the bathroom and I decide to go with him. While we were in the bathroom we were talking about Jess' huge, very big, breasts, and Johnny told me that his cock was standing straight out when Sara pulled him off of the chair to dance, and she was even angrier about that even though she didn't say anything. We had just walked out the bathroom when as if she was there waiting for us is Jess, and she grabs a hold of Johnny's arm and starts almost dragging him off. I didn't know what to do, because if I returned without Johnny, I would have some serious questions to answer. Luckily Johnny returned 5 minutes later and he told me that this girl is crazy about him and she doesn't want to take no for an answer.

About another 15 minutes go by when we're all standing looking at the magnificent view when who shows up again, but Jess, and she brought a drink for Johnny and she starts to hand it to him, but Sara pulls Johnny away and starts to walk off with him, looking back and saying, “he's my boyfriend you stupid slut, why don't you see if any guy is stupid enough to go with you,” as she pulls Johnny away. Jess screams, “He's going to be leaving with me you skinny, flat chested skank.” Once again everyone is amazed at this crazy woman.

About an hour later we all head to the bathroom. There are benches in the cement area where the two bathrooms are, and while I went to the bathroom, and Vicky and Sara went to the bathroom, Johnny sits down on one of the benches. I return from the bathroom and who is sitting practically right on Johnny's lap, hanging all over him, with her huge, sexy breasts hanging all over him, and acting really flirtatious.
Vicky and sara return from the bathroom and I can see the angry look on Sara's face, and her face is red as Sara starts to storm out of the bathroom right toward Johnny and Jess. It seems like several people know what's going on because I can hear a couple of guys screaming, “fight, fight two women.”

Sara walks right up to Jess and she screams, 'You whore, get away from my boyfriend. I can see Jess grab a hold of Johnny's big cock, and so could Sara as Jess laughs and she screams, “I told you slut, Johnny is going home with me tonight. He's mine now and so is his cock, so why don't you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” Sara loses her temper, her face turns beet red and she lunges forward, grabbing Jess' hair with both of her hands ad she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair, and Jess is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH MY AIR LET GO,” as Sara drags Jess right up off of Johnny's lap, BUT just as she gets to her feet, Jess balls her right fist up hard and tight an she slugs Sara, “bang,” roundhouse to her chin, swinging Sara's head to the side, and spinning Sara all the way around, fully in a circle, AND SARA IS FUCKIN STARTLED. She goes right after Sara, and she grabs her dress with both of her hands and she shoves Sara back hard. Sara's dress rips right off of her body in Jess' hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement with a bang.” By now a large crowd has made a circle around them and they're cheering.

Sara is just sitting there in her sexy white bra and little white lace panties and Sara is shocked. She didn't think that Jess could fight so good. Jess screams, “You better crawl out of here you skinny, flat chested bitch, or they'll be carrying you out of here after I knock the shit out of you and make you so fuckin humiliated that you'll never show your face again.” Sara's temper again, I can see her face turn bright red and Sara gets to her feet to fist fight Jess again. She's cocking her right fist back and you can just tell that Sara is really fuckin infuriated. She moves in with her right fist, but as Jess raised her hands to block Sara's punch, Sara sends her own left fist plowing, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Jess' fat cow stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Jess' flabby gut, and “OOOFFF,Jess' eyes almost bulge out of her head as she grabs her aching belly ad she bends over in pain gasping for air. Sara looks so hot doing this, she looks so fuckin tough as she grabs Jess' hair with both of her hands and she pulls Jess' head right up. Then she shoves it back down as she raises her right knee and “bang,” Jess jaw smashes right into Sara's rising knee. You can hear her teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Jess is seeing fuckin stars as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Jess is fuckin startled. Sara laughs as she screams, “Look at you cow. I knocked you silly.”

Sara lunges forward and she grabs Jess' dress with both of her hands and she shoves Jess back hard, and now you can hear the material of Jess' dress rip right off of her, and Jess' huge, humongous tits are bouncing and swaying in her huge sexy bra. Seeing Jess' big tits bouncing and swaying like that got my cock so hard that it was trying to break out of my pants, and now the whole crowd is really cheering. Sara moves in closer and she sends her left fist plowing into Jess' nose, blood starts rolling from Jess' nose. Sara grabs Jess' bra and she pulls it out, and then when she lets go of her bra, Jess' bra slides down and is hanging over her stomach. The crowd is screaming and screaming as everyone gets to see Jess' mamouth breasts just come flopping out of that bra and Jess magnificent breasts, they're bouncing and swaying, and everyone in the place is so fuckin excited. Sara laughs and she holds her fists up like man, and she starts right fist, “boom,” left breast, left fist, “boom,” right breast,”boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth, AND Jess' big. Huge sexy tits are flopping around, and swaying and bouncing and slapping together. The crowd is going absolutely crazy as she pummels her tits until Jess' big, sexy tits are all swollen and black and blue.”  Jess is crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.”

Sara knows what Vicky has in her pocketbook and she walks right over to Vicky, opens her pocketbook and she pulls out this huge, strap on dildo. Sara is acting cocky now as she walks right up to Jess and she shows her that cock and she's laughing as she screams, “You need a cock so bad, right slut. You thought you were going to take my man's cock you whore, Now I'm going to make this your cock you fuckin big mouth.” Jess' face is beet red and she cries out, “Get that fjckin rubber cock away from me you whore.” Sara goes to shove the cock into Jess' mouth, but Jess' face turns beet red and she screams, “NOOOOO,” as she lunges right at Sara, wrapping her arms around her, and trapping Sara's face right in between her huge breasts as she shoves Sara back hard until she shoves Sara right up “bang,” against the cement wall. She grabs Sara's hair with both of her hands and she jerks Sara's face out of her tits. Jess has Sara by her fuckin hair and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sara's head over and over again against the rough cement. She's cracking Sara's fuckin skull over and over again against the hard cement, and Sara gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face as Jess is making her see fuckin stars, and  Sara's legs get all wobbly, and when Jess stops smashing Sara's head against the concrete, Sara bounces up off of the wall, and Sara's eyes are swimming around in her head, and her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and then she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. Sara is knocked silly. Jess has knocked Sara silly, but she's far from finished with Sara yet. Sara falls back against the wall and slowly she slides down the wall quite dazed. She's just sitting there propped up against the wall, her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body, and she's fading in and out and in and out of black. 

Jess leans down and she grabs Sara's legs and she pulls her right away from the wall. She drags her right out into the center of the crowd and she grabs Sara's hair as she climbs right on top of her. She sits down right on Sara's stomach and she grabs Sara's hair and she wrenches her head right up off of the cement. Then she leans down and she starts swinging her body from side to side, and the crowd is going crazy as Jess' huge, sexy tits are swinging from side to side. Jess builds up to a steady sway and she leans down a little more and she starts to slap Sara's face back and forth with her big, sexy tits. She's smacking her face in one direction and then back in the other direction. She's slapping the sense right back into Sara with her huge tits screaming, “Wake up Sara, wake up you skinny little slut, I'm not even finished with you yet.” The crowd is going totally crazy at the sight of Jess using her big tits to slap fuckin Sara right out of those stars she was seeing.

Jess' eyes pop open and Jess is slapped so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more. Jess leans forward and she holds her right tit right in Sara's face and Jess is laughing as she screams, 'Look at it, this is what a real woman's tit looks like you flat chested little boy. Look at it, look at a real woman's tit bitch. Kiss it.” Sara is just lying there crying and crying, but she doesn't move an inch. Jess balls up her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sara's teeth, and Sara's lips split open and blood starts filling up in her mouth. Jess laughs and she screams, “Kiss it or I'll really knock your face in.” Sara's face is beet red both from the anger and the humiliation of being beat up and humiliated like this in front of Johnny and in front of all of these people. Sara is crying like a a bay as she raises her head up and she kisses Jess' big, hard left nipple. Kiss the other nipple you whore, you're going to be my slave you skinny little bitch. You're going to worship my big sexy tits you stupid little slut, and you're going to do whatever else I tell you to do, right Sara.” Sara is crying like a baby, but Sara is scared and she's submissive to Jess now, and she cries out, “yes, yes, I'm going to worship your big, sexy tits Jess. I'm going to do whatever you tell me to do Jess.” Sara starts kissing Jess' big, hard erect nipples over and over again. First one nipple and then the other. This has to be one of the hottest scenes everyone in the room has ever seen as all the men's cocks are trying to bust out of their pants, and all the women have hot juices overflowing out of their cxnts and rolling down their legs.

Sara is submissive and she's kissing Jess big, sexy nipples again and again. Jess laughs an she screams, “now stick your tongue out and lick my nipples you whore.” Sara's attitude has done a 180 degree turn around and obediently Sara is worshiping Jess' sexy tits with her tongue and her lips, licking, kissing, licking, kissing. Sara is starting to get really excited and she wraps herself around Jess' big, sexy right breast and she starts sucking it. She's sucking Jess big, hard erect nipple, and Jess is laughing as she screams, “that's it slut, worship my tits just like Johnny is going to do from now on. Say it whore, tell Johnny he needs a real woman's tits to worship.” Sara rips her face away from Jess' huge tit and she laughs as she screams, “Tell him how much you love my tits you whore.: Sara is in a frenzy. She's “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breathing hard, and Sara can feel her nipples are all hard and erect through her bra. Jess rips off Sara's bra and she wraps her finger around Sara's nipples and she's gently squeezing, twisting, and she's laughing as she screams, “say it.” Sara cries out, “Johnny you need to worship a real woman's tits. I need to worship a real woman's tits,” and Sara is sucking and licking and kissing Jess' big hard erect nipples. The fuckin crowd is lowering their pants and panties and everyone is in a frenzy.

Jess see's that dildo, that big, hard erect rubber cock that Sara had taken out of Vicky's pocketbook to humiliate Jess, and Jess pulls away from Sara and she leans over and she picks up that big rubber cock, and she starts laughing as she shows the dildo to Sara screaming, “Is this the dildo you were going to humiliate me with slut.” Sara is shaking her head from side to side crying out, 'NO, PLEASE NO.” Yes, this was the dildo you were going to use to drain all of my dignity out of me. Now I want you to beg, fuckin beg me whore to use this dildo on you, and to drain all of your dignity out of you with this dildo.”

You can tell that Sara has had enough and she cries out, “NO, ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP ENOUGH.” Jess is angry and she grabs Sara's hair and she starts laughing viciously as she screams. “ENOUGH, ENOUGH, HOW FUCIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH, AND WE DIDN'T EVEN GET STARTED WITH YOUR HUMILIATION YET YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH.”  Jess punches Sara “boom,” right in her stomach. She pounds the air right out of Sara and Sara gasps “OOOFFF,” as she grabs her aching stomach and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Jess grabs Sara's hair and she yanks her standing straight up on her feet. Sara screams, “AAHH MY HAIR LET GO,” as she reaches up grabbing for Jess hands trying to get them out of her hair, but Jess lets go of Sara's hair with her left hand and she pounds her fist, “boom,” right into Sara's stomach again. She starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding Sara's stomach over and over again. She's knocking the fuckin air out of Sara's stomach over and over again, and Sara is coughing and gasping for air. She just keeps on “boom, boom, boom,” punching her stomach until Sara's knees just buckle right under her, and she falls over onto her hands and knees desperately trying to catch her breath.

Jess pulls her by her fuckin hair onto her back. Sara is just lying there breathing hard, and trying to catch her breath. Jess grabs Sara's hair as she climbs on top of her again. She sits first on her stomach, and then she raises up and she lowers her wet cxnt down right on Sara's face, right on her mouth, and Jess' huge, sexy tits are bouncing up and down and up and down right above her, as Jess' dark haired pussy is right on her face, smothering Sara. Jess can feel Sara's hot breath as Sara is desperately trying to breath in air without opening her mouth, but she can't. Sara starts kicking her feet, and flailing her hands. Jess grabs Sara's wrists and Sara starts seeing  fuckin black as she starts to go limp, and her hands just start flopping around limply and her legs stop kicking. 

Jess raises up allowing Sara to gasp in some precious gulps of air. Jess starts laughing as she screams, “Now kiss my cxnt whore.” Sara has no choice, Jess is gong to choke her out, and Sara raises her wobbly head up off of the cement and gently she kisses Jess' pussy. Jess screams, 'Kiss it again whore, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” This is so fuckin hot, my cock is vibrating. Sara raises her wobbly head up and she starts kissing Jess' wet pussy over and over again, and even Sara can see and feel Jess' big, humongous breasts bouncing, and swinging and swaying as she plows her tongue over and over again into Jess' soaking wet pussy. Sara reaches up and she grabs Jess' huge, hard erect nipples and she's gently twisting them, she's pinching them gently is her fingers and Jess is screaming, “lick it whore, lick my cxnt you slut.” Sara sticks her tongue into Jess' cxnt and she starts licking her pussy, passionately, feverishly like a dog licking it's master, over and over again. 

Jess reaches over and  she grabs that strap on and she leans back and she shoves that dildo right into Sara's cxnt. She screams, “You're going to make yourself cum whore. Now fuck yourself with that cock.” Sara starts fucking herself with the dildo. She's plunging that big, hard erect rubber cock in and out and in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Jess screams, “Johnny, Johnny get over here.” Jess takes Johnny's big hard erect cock right out of his pants and she sticks it right in between her big, sexy tits. She's bouncing up and down on Sara's face and Sara is fucking herself with that dildo. Jess screams, “You think I'm a cow whore. Now you're going to show Johnny and all of these people just which one of us is the fuckin cow. You're going to moo into my cxnt Sara, now let me hear you moo.” Sara starts to “MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOO,” over and over again right into Jess' soaking wet pussy, and Jess big sexy tits are fucking Johnny's cock and all of a sudden “OOOOOWWWWWEWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWEEEEEE,” first Sara starts squirting over and over again, hard volcanic explosions, right on the big hard dildo, and then :OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEE,” Johnny start squirting his cum all over Jess big, sexy tits, right on her nipples and it's dripping down onto her stomach, and it's all over Sara. Right on Sara's face, right in her hair, right on her fuckin tits and her stomach and all over her pussy.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 10:42:05 AM »
I thought Jess was beaten this time! Then the comeback! skinny bitch got a taste of the new queen ;D

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 03:09:29 AM »
Jess and I both think you're super sexy Kristen!

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 06:11:29 AM »
Great story!
I was really rooting for Sara, but loved it anyway.

Offline WishingForTits

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 06:17:00 AM »
Loooove this story!!  Sara must have felt like such a little girl getting boob battered like that!!!
The boob fairy gave me a single dose.  I'm like hellooooo, ordered a triple over here >:(