News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife-fight Fantasyland

• 133 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Re: Wife-fight Fantasyland
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2016, 09:40:38 PM »
Now Lucky,

What's wrong with living in a double wide.  Its got a big bedroom so what else is needed. And with the RV parked out back we can take it on the road too. ;D 
Lydia, I like ladies who think outside the box.

Offline martafight45

• http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/martacatfighter
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2016, 05:27:30 PM »
It would be fantastic to live in a city like Lucky you imagine. My husband and I were going to live there without a doubt. In Spain there are no women to fight and we want to travel to the US to meet with some fighters and fight.
I also want to travel to meet you, Lucky. It seems that women want you and want to check that.
I like it fights with other women: wrestling, catfight, sexfight, box ... Does Some woman dare?
The does one fight of feet? I like the woman's feet.
I do not cyber. ONLY REAL.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2016, 09:57:23 PM »
It would be fantastic to live in a city like Lucky you imagine. My husband and I were going to live there without a doubt. In Spain there are no women to fight and we want to travel to the US to meet with some fighters and fight.
I also want to travel to meet you, Lucky. It seems that women want you and want to check that.
Look forward to meeting you Marta. You will certainly add some spice to the neighborhood.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2016, 10:01:33 PM »
So glad to hear Marta and husband are moving in.  I have always wanted to challenge her.
We'll make every attempt to pit you and Marta against one another as soon as we can. Will be an interesting wife battle.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2016, 06:07:31 AM »
I will be civil, just tell your titless wife not to talk with her mouth full..she can let go of whatever dick she is sucking on.  The nerve of this bitch who shows her cooch all over calling out anyone else!
You are way out of line here, cxnt. Talk about displaying her cooch, just take a gander at Lucky's (LUCKYODAY9) profile page to see Linda in all her fat glory. She's a disgusting piece of trash.

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2016, 01:44:28 PM »
Maureen you are one of the Alpha Females in this community.

Who do you want to fight?

Knowing all us guys are watching you two go at it?

Offline martafight45

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2016, 06:05:26 PM »
So glad to hear Marta and husband are moving in.  I have always wanted to challenge her.
We'll make every attempt to pit you and Marta against one another as soon as we can. Will be an interesting wife battle.
CFsupporte, I'm in public challenge to a fight. You and other women more, who talk too much, bla, bla, bla
I like it fights with other women: wrestling, catfight, sexfight, box ... Does Some woman dare?

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2016, 07:09:58 PM »

That's an easy one. Even to this day, I want to face my long-time rival, Dee (Deefights on here). I loathe that Bitch more than any other woman.

Offline martafight45

« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2016, 10:07:33 PM »

That's an easy one. Even to this day, I want to face my long-time rival, Dee (Deefights on here). I loathe that Bitch more than any other woman.
I think with Dee can not be. Because not you fight back? She does not want or you do not dare?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2016, 05:01:28 AM »
Well Kim and I are moving in....I think Maureen will be her first fight to prove her worth. A secluded spot with nobody to break it up....Yummy

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2016, 07:14:15 AM »
Well Kim and I are moving in....I think Maureen will be her first fight to prove her worth. A secluded spot with nobody to break it up....Yummy
Sorry, but that's not quite how we do this in "Luckyville". The wives all fight in a public arena where every husband can attend with or without his mate. Every attempt is made not to break up these wife fights prematurely. As a norm we'll let them go at it till one wife submits. Glad to learn that you and Kim will be joining us. Each wife is scheduled to fight another wife once a month. Maureen will be due for her next fight in 2 weeks.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2016, 09:17:04 AM »
Sorry, but that's not quite how we do this in "Luckyville". The wives all fight in a public arena where every husband can attend with or without his mate. Every attempt is made not to break up these wife fights prematurely. As a norm we'll let them go at it till one wife submits. Glad to learn that you and Kim will be joining us. Each wife is scheduled to fight another wife once a month. Maureen will be due for her next fight in 2 weeks.
Ahhhhh I see. I love it! I certainly wont step in! Who will Kim be up against first then?

Offline martafight45

« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2016, 10:58:23 AM »
Ahhhhh I see. I love it! I certainly wont step in! Who will Kim be up against first then?
Good. You talk a lot about Kim ... but do not yet know. I think that should be displayed and present a photo verifying their existence.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2016, 05:44:13 AM »
Good. You talk a lot about Kim ... but do not yet know. I think that should be displayed and present a photo verifying their existence.

I agree with Marta. Let us all get a look at this Kim of yours.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2016, 06:53:42 AM »
Here is Kim
{alt}