News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Loudest most intense crowds for female competition

• 4 Replies

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
Loudest most intense crowds for female competition
« on: July 20, 2019, 02:08:31 PM »
I think it's so exciting and intense when two women compete and the crowd is loud and going crazy. Curious if anyone has recommendations of videos of intense crowds during female competitions. Who has the best one?

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
Re: Loudest most intense crowds for female competition
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 04:45:29 PM »
I've posted this one before. Two big strong girls getting after it and the crowd loves it. The brunette definitely is the home town favorite.

https://youtu.be/AWDX9aLDjPE

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 03:04:36 AM »
The crowd really gets going on this one too. Especially when she goes for the finisher armbar several times.
https://youtu.be/-vSlzZduBDM
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 03:05:22 AM by let em fight »

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 02:32:51 PM »
Thanks for the video suggestions.  Would love to see and hear more if anyone has some suggestions.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 03:25:32 PM »
Are you asking about spectators in arranged matches....mainstream matches like mud/oil wrestling or pro wrestling, etc.?  Or would you include actual catfights?

What I've found after watching hundreds of youtube vids of teen girl fights, I would have to say for the most part, the girls watching these fights go absolutely ballistic!  Some of them scream so loud that it must attract the attention of every police officer in the county!  I can't think of any particular vid right off the top of my head, but if you watch enough yt vids, you'll see what I mean.