News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stealing A Man

• 31 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: Stealing A Man
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 09:26:09 AM »
Vanessafights says she could beat my wife's ass and steal me from her... Anyone else think so? I see her giving Kim an ass kicking
Vanessafights would walk all over your wife and claim you as her prize while your poor wife would have to just watch and cry.
you don't think my wife would have enough fight in her to defend her husband JT. Do you think she could even give Vanessafights a battle or is it a one sided beat down?
Oh, I think your wife would put up a fight, but I don't think she could win this one.
JT I think you're probably very right... Wifey would fight but I think Vanessa might beat the shit out of her and make her watch after she took my cock away... I think Kim would cry
do you think Vanessafights would get off on on beating my wife's ass and fucking her husband in front of her? I would

Offline AnjaSweden

Re: Stealing A Man
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2019, 05:57:42 AM »
I like flirting with husbands and boyfriends to piss bitches off. I love the rivalry and proving to them that I can get their man. Some of my best fights has been over men
New Trillian: Anjasweden1