News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Sex Wrestling with a 18 yr Boy Part 2 : from Suneetha's Diary

• 0 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Continued from Part 1

Those who have not read our first part please go the link  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=114624.0

The match referee Reena announced a break with our mutual consent. So I and Reena’s son Nihar entered the shower together as suggested by me. The shower was within a small fiber glass chamber of 6’ x 6’ and with a height of 7 ft. We are still having hangover from our match. When we walked together Nihar was on my left and we grabbed each other’s ass and my boobs was swinging and hitting his chest from the side. We were also kissing each other time to time and we ate our own cum from each other’s mouth too.
I was wondering how such a new boy like Nihar can give me such a good fight. In fact he almost got me.  So after entering the shower, I opened the shower and we stood together under it. We hugged each other and at that very moment I asked him, ‘How could you give me such a good fight Nihar? You are really very very good and I must admit you almost made me explode in the beginning …you must be trained by anyone. Tel me is it Reena or anyone else?’’
He pulled me closer to her body..mmmmmmm..his cock again getting hard and erect ..hitting my pussy lips.. I spread my legs and stand on my toes and bent it downward so that I can be glued to my pussy lips…He answered with smile and whispering on lips, Yes Mama trained me ..but there is another auntie who trained me and gave me special tips about how to fight you”
My nipples already hard and erect too.. my clit is also getting harder and swelling… I hugged him tighter ..”tell me who is that bitch who trained you so well”
He kissed me, pressed his fully swelling cock on my pussy and clit .. “It’s Nisha auntie, Your sister in law.. she not only trained me I had few trial matches with her and my mom too before I come here to face you”
OMG.. he has been trained by Nisha! Nisha is 5yrs younger than me and we have been friends and bitter rivals at the time for last 12-13 yrs. We wrestled each other at least 50 times and our results are almost even with me winning slightly more than her. We fought each other in many styles of sexual contest with wins and defeats on both sides.
She is the woman who dethroned me in “Queen of the Sexfight” title fight at least twice in last 5 yrs. I had to reclaim my title 2 yrs. back by defeating her in a very hot and competitive nasty sexfight. Like me she also likes to sex wrestle young boys and we also partnered each other in few tag team fights against young boys and also girls. In future I will reveal about my long standing rivalry with Nisha and few of our most nasty kinky and competitive fights.
When I heard from him that he has been trained by Nisha I shiver inside. Nisha knows all my strength as well as weakness. She must trained Nihar about that. Last year also Nisha trained one of her students who almost defeated me. My long experience ultimately saved me and I achieved a narrow victory.
Though tensed inside I didn’t show it to him. As water pouring on our body from shower, I kiss and grab his big cock, gave it a little squeeze and stroking it on my pussy lips and said with a smile ‘it’s good that you got a training from my friend Nisha. But remember your real test has not started yet. Want to see how your big rod performs when it enters my hole and get squeezed’’
Nihar responds by stroking my clit with his thumb......uhuuuuuuuuu..what a sexy stroke it was..I feel current in my body and my body shakes with excitement…thenhe follow it up by squeezing my boobs with both hands and say, “today you are going to be out-fucked by a young guy..my whore aunty..this big cock will prove that your pussy is no match for it..you will explode time and again until you beg me to stop”
Stunned by his reply I get agitated too and say, “Really!! My young bastard, then lets finish this shower soon and go straight to the arena”
In reply to his grabbing and squeezing my pussy, I grab his cock within my right palm and my left hand wrapping around his waist and ass, we move out of the shower and rush to the field where others are waiting for us. They cheer loudly as they see we are already in battle mode. So no need of announcement. The fight has already begun.
Ashe continues with his boob squeeze and me squeezing his cock continues for few more minutes the cheer getting louder. Suddenly he squeezed my boobs so hard, I scream in pain and pleasure both. I lose my grip on his cock and he quickly turn and goes to my back and grab me from behind, hugging me tight. Aghhhhhhh..his left hand squeezing my boobs twisting my nipples and right hand wrapped around my lower belly and purposefully he is moving it lower down to rub and pinch my clit.
At the same time I feel he pulls me to his body and I felt that he intentionally rubs his cock all along my ass, rubbing and pressing. His big cock fitted and pressed within my ass divider then he grinds it on my ass side to side. Ahhhhhhhh..that’s one of  my weakness, whenever a boy rubs and press his cock on my ass. I get super excited. Nisha must have told him about this weakness of me. That’s why even before our fight started I saw him repeatedly rubbing his cock on my ass over my dress. He is spinning with me so that everybody can watch and appreciate my humiliation by a young boy.
“Come on Nihar, finish the bitch, fuck her dry” roars of the crowd getting louder. Ohhhh Godd …this round also started with Nihar in full control. I am trying my best to get free, but is grip is so tight and he is playing with my body so expertly that I could do nothing. I am sweating heavy, breathing hard and deep, trying everything to control my excitement.
I desperately tried to throw him to my side using my big ass. I grab his hands with mine trying to bend forward and using my legs to throw him using a hip roll. But I failed and I slipped on grass and fell to the ground face down with him still over my back and his hands on my boobs and clit.
He coiled his legs with mine and it those get spread with his knees just outside my knees, he grounded it firmly and start rubbing and pressing his cock on my ass again and again. I hear whole crowd is now supporting him. More he plays with me my moans get louder.
Ahhhhhhhhh.. I must do something. Pressing my knees on ground I try to push my ass up in the air and also bend my elbow so that I can lift my upper body too. To my surprise he allowed me to do so and pull my ass further up. My legs got spread and my pussy got exposed to his cock. The moment I lift my ass up his cock hits my pussy lips.
He could have easily fucked me in doggy in that position. But instead he went on rubbing his cock on my pussy lips pressing it harder. I knew he is delaying the fuck intentionally to excite me more before the fuck. Time and again he is bending over my body playing with my boobs and nipples and intermittently stroking my clit with the middle finger of his right hand. With his move my body was shaking with excitement and I felt I am getting more and more excited and mad for a hard fuck from him.
He was all along taunting me as my moan got louder. He was saying, ‘Ohh my whore aunty, what a miserable bitch you are. I told you already that you should not have accepted my challenge. Your weak pussy is going to melt even before my cock enters your hole. You are good for those old fellows but not for young boy like me. Get ready to be my slave for next 7 days. You will be a very special bitch of me. Your young master will look after you well”. He was laughing and taunting and saying so many other insulting words like this.
With me on all fours, I was at the height of my excitement. My pussy is burning for a hard and deep fuck every time his big cock hitting my pussy lips. Time and again his cock tip is placed at the entrance of my pussy hole. But instead of penetrating it inside, he was simply sliding it along my pussy lips. My whole body was shivering with excitement.
On the other hand I was feeling really insulted with his taunts. Almost whole crowd was enjoying the way he was toying with me. There were only few feeble voices saying, come on Suneetha, you can make it. But those voices were getting drowned by loud cheers in favor of Nihar. I was feeling really nervous  at that moment. But I must find some ways to turn the tide or at least fight back.
Though I was really dying for a fuck, I didn’t express it; though my loud moans indicated that I am excited. I scream, “Bastard, why are you boasting so much? If you think you can outfuck me why not fucking me and prove it before all? Are you scared to fuck me’’?
In the meantime he pulled my ass further up. My knees are almost straight and my upper body still resting on my elbows with my big boobs hanging and swinging in air. I spread my legs wide open to maintain balance and also in anticipation that he would penetrate his enormously big young cock within my hole. It was perhaps one of the biggest cocks ever entered my hole. Frankly speaking I was madly waiting for it.
But in response to my challenge he bent his body further down on me, pulled my hair lightly and kissed me by turning my face and said, ‘let my sweet old bitch beg for a fuck to his young boss in front of all. I assure you have never had such hard fuck. I fear you can’t handle it. One more thing. Don’t cum before my monster cock enters your pussy’’
“ Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo……..never”, I moan loud, I challenge you to a fuck battle. Fuck me if you can..ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..fuuuuuuuckkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee..you bastaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrdddddddddd fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
He taunts me again you whore aunty, are you dying for a fuck?” Now he is standing behind me, pulling my hair and his cock tip touching my hole. Ohhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddd..I m getting wet and wet, but still my orgasm in control.
Suddenly he shouted at the crowd, “Hey all, this old bitch is getting more and more excited for a fuck from his young master. Perhaps she is not in control over her juice. Should I oblige her and make her cum?”
The whole crowd roared, “Yes, fuck her.. fuck the bitch dry, make her your own slave”. 
“Okay I will oblige you right now’’ he replied. And then suddenly I feel extreme pain as his very big cock started entering my hole. It He was also grunting as its getting difficult for him too to penetrate deeper in my tighter and elastic hole.. my hole is getting bigger as the big cock penetrate deeper to accommodate it. In the meantime s I was already wet my pussy muscles got a bit lubricated too.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……a loud scream came out of my mouth as he was penetrating his cock inside and then suddnely he started pumping it front and back. Every time it goes inside its hitting my g-spot. Faster he pumps louder is my moan.
To add salt to my isult he was pulling my hair and turning on ground with him pumping me so that all the crowd around us can enioy his fuck. Though Its getting more and more difficult to control my orgasm at such stage, I felt that this can give me an opportunity too.  His attention was solely concentrated on fucking and taunting me.
Hey my bitch aunty, you wanted a fuck? How do you enoy it. Ohh you are moaning and screaming too loud!! Want me stop and you accept defeat in the fuck battle?”
He was looking a bit overconfident, I felt. More he was fucking harder I was more nearer to my orgasm. Though it was multi cum match, to cum so early will give him a psychological advantage. But this fuck may create an opportunity for me too. I was looking for that. I wanted to trap his cock within my hole and make it throb inside. So though it was very difficult to control my orgasm I waited for my opportunity. I was waiting for his pumping to slow down. He can’t pump it at such a furious speed for long. He must take a break. Till then I was moaning and panting rather extra loud so that he may think that I am on the verge of explosion. The crowd was also with him which made him over confident too.
At last he took a break. He was also breathing deep after such a long and powerful pumping. The moment he stopped pumping I gave no 2nd thought and desperately thrust my ass backward and got the whole cock trapped in my hole. With all concentration I control my pussy muscles inside and give the big cock as hard squeeze as possible. Yes, I have done it, I said to myself.
He was certainly not prepared for this counter move. I heard a very loud grunt and moan from him.  He quickly tried to move back so that he could pull a part of his cock out and pump me again. But as he tried to move back I also pressed my ass further behind so that I could trap his cock inside my hole as long as possible. I continuously squeeze and relax it. I could feel the mad throb of the cock devastating my pussy, though it was getting more and more difficult to control it, I knew that’s the only way to make him cum.
Yes the battle is still on between a young hard mad cock and a battle hard mature pussy ….................................................
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 08:26:54 PM by mixfighterm »