News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

story request

• 0 Replies

Offline sam1

• God Member
story request
« on: October 19, 2009, 08:33:26 PM »
Dear friends,

Many thanks for great stories!

I had always a big dream about women combat and want to ask you to help me.
My fantasies were always something special, because I prefer catfights between mature full-figured ladies. I find these fights very exciting. I will be very lucky if somebody write a catfight or titfight story for me.

In 1992 I was a pupil (my name is Semen) in a school in Saint-Petersburg (Russia). I was 17, and very successful pupil. I was favorite of many teachers, but only two of them were my favorites. They were exactly the type of women I liked the most of all.

First lady was Olga. She was geography teacher and our class boss. In 1992 she was 43, blonde with blue eyes. Her body was huge and sexy. At height 168 cm she had weight appr. 90 kg. She had milky white skin, huge round shoulders, beautiful but a little flabby arms, huge chest, full legs.

Second lady was Svetlana. She was physics teacher. In 1992 she was 41, brown haired lady with brown eyes. Her body was huge and sexy. At height 169 cm she had weight appr. 87 kg. Her skin was also white but darker than Olga’s. She had big sexy round shoulders, beautiful and a little fat arms, Her chest was large and firm, legs wre as full as Olga’s.

Especially I want to describe both ladies breasts (both women had 100% natural tits). Olga’s breasts were enormous, milky white with huge pink nippels. She had 50G orbs. Her large pale breasts were visibly flabby and not firm. She had puffy pink which were tender and sensitive.
Svetlana’s breasts were even one cup bigger. As I said before her skin were little darker than blonde’s. The most amazing thing that her 48H tits were firm and sagged less than Olga’s.

In summer they wore tight bloses or dresses with cleavages making their large breasts half naked.
Both women were flirting with me, both, especially Olga, were jealous. In real life they did not fight, but told some trash words about each other. “Swetlana is not real lady, she is looking like a slut when she tries to attract you showing her fat mammaries. She is not good women and she is not worthy teacher. I have definitely better skills and I am better woman.”- Olga was visibly nervous, her huge tits seeming to extend outwards.
“Olga is looking funny, this old lady should hidden her flabby body, instead that she shows her saggy ugly tits. The old blondie has to realize she do not have chances against real woman like me.”

If anybody can help me please let me know,
aatlantov@yandex.ru