News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BYE-BYE TV WRESTLING - YOU HAVE LOST ME

• 11 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
BYE-BYE TV WRESTLING - YOU HAVE LOST ME
« on: August 19, 2014, 05:45:11 PM »
For those who know me , I love womens' wrestling , especially the Squash Match where a sexy good girl or girls get ANNIHALATED by bigger , meaner , more powerful , veteran heels , but in mainstream pro wrestling , whether it be one of your big time feds down to any indy fed out there , the Squash Match is like wildlife where say you have a Siberian Tiger , which is on the endangered list , squash matches in women's pro wrestling is the same , on the endangerment list , size , strength , & experience means nothing anymore , respect for the veterans & rookies paying their dues means NOTHING these days also .
A promoter , even though the match would be totally horrible to view , will have a cute coed , wrestling for fun , in her 4th match , with just enough knowledge to enter the ring where it is wrestling moves & holds 101 only for her & offense so weak & laughable , it is not funny , but with her at 5'2 - 107 lbs , they will still let her defeat a 14 year veteran who is 5'8 - 187 lbs , a veteran who does things second nature & things that our coed is still several levels away from learning , all this will come about because the coed is the good girl .
" Respect the Veterans " is a saying , but what respect is being shown when this said veteran is facing a rookie not worthy of being in the ring with her , she has to dial it dwon 85% , eliminate numerous holds & moves from her attack because the rookie is incapable of recieving them yet , she also has to beware of what the youngster does because if something gets botched , even if it is 110% the rookies fault & the fans shout out " YOU F***ED UP " , the rookie has 0% blame put on her since they were asking too much of her in the first place , why she gets a flyer , the veteran later in the locker room will get her ass chewed out for not knowing better , & lastly , since the coed knows nothing , the veteran as 1 final insult ( where's the respect ) also has to lose to the rookie via a rollup ( lame - lame - lame ) even though the rookie has no power it will seem to hold the vereran down 1 iota , she basically pins herself & the rookie wins , again , no respect for the veteran & so much as well to someone paying their dues in the sport , sadly , this is 110% true .
After the WWE let the Undertakers streak end at Wrestlemania , a streak where it was that deserved NOT TO END & where it was , the Undertakers farewell retirement match should of been at Wrestlmania where he won his final match & staying undefeated at Wrestlmania , people who bought the dvd , The streak , should get double their money back & free tickets for life to any & every wwe show in their state for life for buying what is now a useless dvd , & worse of all , not only did the Undertakers streak end , it came to an end against a man in Brock Lesnar who is not even a full time wrestler , but after that , I have DISOWNED the WWE & have vowed to NEVER watch a WWE show again .
Along those lines , think how crappy it is for an established wrestler to have to lose to a celebrity , like MIchelle McCool having to job to Snookie or Nataya being asked to lose to someone like Maria Menous or whatever her name is , it brings down women's wrestling & takes away credibility , so does yes , a mixed match where a woman defeats a man , it's one thing when it's a strong woman vs a puny guy , but when it is a big guy vs undersized woman who clearly cannot seem to be able to hurt him ( selling the offense ) it is discredit to women's & mens wrestling when it happens as far as I am concerned , factor in the finishers being mostly either Lame Ass Rollups ( 110% HORRIFIC way to end a match ) or another match ending favorite which is lame also due to it's overuse & overuse of it again in a Facebuster or variation there of , it does not give women's wrestling a boost & when a 300 lb heel with tattoos all over her body faces a model wrestler , why is it that the big girl shows more skin than the model , the big girl wears a one-piece while the model wears pants & a top with elbow pads to boot , it takes away from women's wrestling & so does further like take Impact Wrestling , when you have a beautiful woman like Brittany facing the " Creature from the Trailer Park lagoon " ODB , in  a match , it does not work when ODB is the good girl & Brittany is the heel & because she is , of course dominates most of the match , does anybody really want to see ODB in trouble most of the match ?
Every little detail that needs to be spot on for it to work , they fail at , can anybody explain WHAT made Tamina , little , tiny , AJ Lee's bodyguard , that formidable force protecting the champ at the start of this year , she lost to " I can't wrestlie my way out of a paper bag " no talent , Eva Marie via a lame ass rollup , just fine for them to let Eva pull an upset , but have a rematch & let Tamina SLAUGHTER Eva Marie , she shows it was a fluke & don't they think the fans would LOVE to see that , but no rematch & then to make things worse , a Survivor Series rematch on Raw where get's bodyslammed , yes , bodyslammed by Natalya , who stumbles over to tag in little JoJo who 10 seconds after the bodyslam covers big bad , strong Tamina for the 1-2-3 , WHEN IN THE WORLD DID THE BODYSLAM 101 BECOME A FINISHER , that's why I FOREVER has referred to WWE Creative as WWE Uncrative , but Impact Wrestling is not off the hook either as at the same tme , they had Lei'D Tapa as Gail Kim's bodyguard & what did she do to get that bad ass bodyguard status , let's see , oh yes , she attacked ODB after a few matches like we all want to see Lei'D Tapa feud with ODB , 2 women who should be clear cut heels .
With the WWE disowned , I did the same to the CMLL Lucha Libre show I taped every saturday , it is useless & pointless as every week , they only have 2 matches on & it can be 3 to 6 weeks between ladies matches & with usually 3 or 4 women wearing masks , which I am not a fan of , it is a-ok for heels , or Rudas in this case , but for good girls , or Tecnicas in this case , it is not & over this past year , I have noticed that outside the beautiful , Dark Angel ( Sarita / Sarah Stock ) the rest of their roster is a mixed bag as some of their sexy luchadoras are heels , but on the good girl side , the beautiful Marcela , who wears pants in the ring & brings down her sexiness factor ( again - wardrobe ) & they have the beautiful & butsy , Goya Kong , who is so from her chest up , but below her chest is the body of an adult female hippo that is anything but flattering that should not exist on a pretty lady like her , just ruins the whole thing .
You also have Luna Magica , while not fat , she has that thick latino body , but she is adorable , but when she is losing matches where she loses her hair , with a short hairdo , she loses her adorable status & looks like a porky pig , does not work & currently , a few shows ago , they have a lovely lady named Dallys , who they turned Ruda , & also lost a match where she lost her hair , sexy status gone completely , they have a long tme veteran , Amapola who is also beautiful , but her ring attire is not always great & she loses hair matches also & her beauty is taken away & this week , THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK , a 2 of 3 falls tag match where 1 masked Tecnica ( Princess Sugey ) who has been wearing a mask for pretty much her entire career who actually does look like a beautiful woman behind that mask , saw something showing Lucha Libre AAA star , Sexy Star without the mask & she is BEAUTIFUL , but i have a feeling Princess Sugey would be a lovely lady as well if the mask finally came off , but she was teamming with Marcela , who already has short hair & is beautiful & they were facing a masked Ruda & non masked Ruda , don't remember the name of the masked ruda , but the non masked ruda was Princess Blanca , a very sexy woman who also wears mostly unflattering ring attire & in this battle , the losers would have to of course do 2 things , (1) the masked girl would lose her mask  & (2) the non masked girl would lose her hair & when all was said & done , with the falls tied 1 to 1 , the tecnicas got the final fall with what else , a lame ass rollup & due to that off comes the mask of the ruda who sorry to say , while not being an ugmo , was a plain jane , did not think the same would of been seen if Princess Sugey lost her mask & Marcela , who as stated , looks good with short hair , so what's the big deal if she goes a month or so with her head shaved ,( it will grow back ) but with ladies NOT on every week , by the time we might see her again , even with short hair she will be just super looking again sans her ring attire , but after the unmasking , time to cut Princess Blanca's hair & witht he big 1st cut that took away her long hair classification , she already looked like a completely different woman & not for the better , & this was NOT including the following shave her head action & since almost every lovely lady they have now have shaved heads & thier looks suffer , eho needs it , like the WWE , cancalled all tapings of the CMML shows & they are officially DISOWNED ,
All we have left now is Imapct Wrestling & they are close to being disowned as well , they have the same ladies , we have the same matches & the newest babes they have , Brittany ( Santana ) is a heel , sorry folks , when I think of Brittany vs ODB in a month full of house shows , I in my world will NEVER have Brittany as the heel & ODB as the face  , but that is the reality where Impact Wrestling is now & I do like Gail KIm , which is not a factor in this but who is is one other woman that I liked , even with her tramp stamp tattoo & those little barb wire tattoos on her arms belonging to one Velvet Sky , sorry folks , not a tattoo on woman type person , but Velvet HAS done a big dis-service to herself as now she has a big stand out tattoo on her left arm & any love for he ris gone , good bye , & sayanora & thos ewords will desrcibe the fate of Impact Wrestling if over the next few shows , nothing else chanages for the better like new talent , just sick of it & as stated before , what was Lei'D Tapa's purpose ? she stood outside the ring with her ars folded & would attack post match , to establish her , how about letting her wrestle , let her squash florida indy girls , Santana ( brittany ) , Leva Bates , Chelsea Diamond , or Justine Silver to name a few , but when all was said & done , she lost pretty much the same amount of matches she won before she lost her loser leaves Impact Wrestling match vs Gail KIm .
All in ladies wrestling today is horrible , nothing is done right , that is why it is still a SPECIAL ATTARACTION , the WWE let's us know the following match is a " Diva's Contest " Impact Wrestling let's us know that the following match is a " Knockouts Match " & indy feds let all know that the following match is a " Ladies Match " like nobody could ever figure it out on their own unless the match would see La Commandante from CMLL or whatever her name is taking on Andrea the Giant , but again , a match up between those two would be an epic fail again .
All I have left is my stories & internet stuff that does have these things , I have even missed like the last 6 or 7 local indy shows , do it right folks , Ladies Wrestling has been around like 80 years & it is still a SPECIAL ATTRACTION - I am sick of it & it has lost me , I will write my squahs stories , which should be reality but is pure fantasy .
Please  anybody & everybody who feels this way , feel free to speak your opinions , even if you want to defend women's wrestling or bash it it , sick of the current getting it nowhere status like me as far as I am concerned , it has to work on every level , any 1 fail & it all fails & here to end this , is the rundown
(1) Good Girls Win - Bad Girls Lose - seems like the good girls win 89 out of every 100 matches - would be better if heels won 89 out of every 100 , but a 50/50 share the wealth but be just fine - in this they FAIL
(2) Size , Strength , Experience should matter - as stated above , when a coed , 5'2 - 107 lbs in her 4th match is allowed to constantly defeat a 14 year veteran who is 5'8 - 187 lbs despite it is clearer than crystal it is a complete joke that the match is allowed to take place - in this they FAIL
(3) need more squash matches - above entry was PRIME CANDIDATE & would of been the best match scenario possible - sadly again , the above is rampant - in this , they FAIL
(4) Finishers - Lame Ass Rollups , which includes small packages , cross body blocks , sunset flips , oklamhoma rolls , victory rolls , roll throughs , & yes , anyhting where the ropes is used to gain leverage or an advantage to get a pin , if the girl who gets pinned shoots up to he rfeet to cpmplain faster then the winner , that's bad & again , added to LameAss Rollups is the forementioned also Facebuster or varition there of of that move , these things end most matches & in this , they FAIL
(5) Ring Attire - 1 scenario here , Fabuous Moolah & Mae Young vs Trish Stratus & Torrie Wilson , with Torrie in her attire from her 2st half of her career - 2 senior citizens a bombined 100 + years older than their bikini / lingerie model oppponents & it would be Moolah & Mae showing more skin , way more , like we are living in the twilight zone here - FAIL
(6) Ring Music - any more women want to come out to that song by Pink , believe it is called " Rockstar " as well as like 3 other of the same songs & in the country genre , the song that has the words " she's a ragun cajun , a real slamma jamma from South Alabama " a song that Brittany from Impact Wrestling used as Santana for the longest time ,  " She's a ragun cajun , a real slamma jamma from South Alabama " so why Santana , why are we being introduced as bein from Ocala , Florida , the song says your " a real slamma jamma from South Alabama " you do know that Alabama & Florida are 2 different staes right ? FAIL
EVERY DETAIL MUST BE A PASS - EACH IS A FAIL - BYE BYE TV WRESTLING - SYANORA
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
Re: BYE-BYE TV WRESTLING - YOU HAVE LOST ME
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 02:25:30 AM »
it is boring now,seriously went downhill when they started making melina then beth phoenix lose to kelly kelly,then they had that queen kong come over & her storyline had all the divas cowering when she appeared,this included gail kim who had a real good fued with her in the other wrestling promotion & probably got the better of her most of the time
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 09:42:12 AM »
it is boring now,seriously went downhill when they started making melina then beth phoenix lose to kelly kelly,then they had that queen kong come over & her storyline had all the divas cowering when she appeared,this included gail kim who had a real good fued with her in the other wrestling promotion & probably got the better of her most of the time
In regards to your reply about the Qeen Kong lady in the WWE , it was Awesome Kong , as she was known in TNA & Karma in the WWE .
Her situation is a perfect example of screwed up women's wrestling is though as for a while in TNA , before it became Impact Wrestling of course , but when she came onto the scene , EVERY woman on the TNA roster became jobber sagainst her as she demolished every Knockout they had , even defeating Gail KIm in less than 90 seconds & with a big , mean , powerful woman like her doing what she was doing , they had something right for a change & then they brought in Cheerleader Melissa to play Raisha Saeed , he rmanager , who then with her , they did the Kong Challenge thing where Kong was squash matching littler known Indy ladies posing as  " fans from the stands " & she obliterated them also until TNA screwed it all up .
Enter Taylor ( Shantelle Taylor / Tayloe Wilde ) the adorable little blonde who wanted to take the challenge & would be Kong's smallest opponent of them all unless I am mistaken , but in the 1st matchup , Taylor turned out to be that annoying little gnat to Kong & while Kong won in the end , Taylor gave it a great run in losing the challenge but that was not the last of Taylor though .
taylor was back 1 or 2 weeks later CONVINCED she could defeat Kong & Raisha Saeed told her fine , only if you defeat me , fine said Taylor , but if I defeat you & defeat Kong , I want a title match " fine " said Raisha .
Taylor defeats Raisha & then upsets Kong to get her title match , then upsets her again to win the Knockouts Championship , & then upsets her yet 1 more time in the rematch - I am 110% fine with all of this & also completely fine that after that , they let Taylor have a 3 1/2 to 4 month reign as Knockouts Champ , but the NOT FINE OR ACCEPTABLE 1 IOTA was during that time , if they wanted her to be champ for that time frame , all well in good if they have her during that time defeating Angelina Love , oDB , Traci Brooks , Daffney - Roxi Laveaux - Miss Jackie / Jaqueline - Velvet Sky - Raisha Saeed to name a few , but there is 1 name & 1 name ONLY that she CANNOT defeat again , AWESOmE KONG - but instead of them letting her defeat everyone EXCEPT Kong , they during that time , have her face Kong like 20 times a month at house shows & while not on tv , it still counts night in & night out where at house show after house show - HOLY CRAP FOLKS , TAYLOR HAS JUST EPSET KONG AGAIN , really guys , between the 3 tv matches & the house shows , TAYLOR HAS PULLED THE SHOCKING UPSET OVER KONG 63 STRAIGHT TIMES , LITTLE & TINY Taylor with 63 STUNNING SHOCKING UPSETS in a row over Kong , why is it still an upset , she beat  her 63 straight times ? .
SADLY this is true , this is what happens , people want to build up Kong as the most unstoppable force in women's wrestling , but that is not going to happen , how can we take her seriously as this unbeatable force when has just lost 63 matches in a row to a much tinier opponent in Taylor & oh by the way guys , guess what , if she is so unstoppable , why does she now have more losses then victories in TNA ? i f a woman has lost more matches then she won , the credibility is 0%  , but sadly again , this is what they do , dumb things they don't seem to think about , like again ,  in the WWE , how can we take Tamina seriously as the big , bad , bodyguard when she is losing to Eva Marie & gets pinned by JoJo 10 econds after being bodyslammed , yes , bodyslammed , once again , please tell me since when did the 101 bodyslam become a finisher ? - this is what they do & it sucks   

Offline BigSexy

• God Member
  • Wolfpack's in the house!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 10:01:17 PM »
I will always love me some AJ! :)

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 02:02:26 AM »
liking wrestling can be a fad for some and a life long friend for others  for me when I was young it was  Saturday TV  all day long then the WWF came along in the 80's and Monday nights were it. I stayed with wrestling through the 90's  loved the Diva matches a lot  story lines were good.   it is all flash now, no real wrestling, bring back the good ole days of competition

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 02:00:31 PM »
all you said Eva, true, as far as the Bellas   give it till Wrestlemania and they will get back together as faces again. With the reality show they are doing I find it hard to swallow seeing them feud, in the ring,it will be fun for a bit then lose its steam. But I may be wrong ;)  half of the fun is watching to find out what happens :)

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 05:21:06 AM »
I am from A W A Midwest region from the 60s-70s. Bockwinkle where r u. lol
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Moonwalker66

• hello! I'am a catfightfan from Germany
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 02:27:04 PM »
I love the Bella Twins!
I wish more outside the ring!
Catfightfan from Germany

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 03:20:18 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I hadn't watched TNA for a while, but did tonight and they are advertising Jessicka Havok coming.  Let's see how they use her there.

So far they're using her as a beast.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 03:35:21 AM »
...They lost me a long time ago also...I liked those tight 1-piece suits the girls used to wear back in the 60's & 70's...Sure,most of those female wrestlers back then were a bit on the curvy side but they still looked good to me...

...A few of my fovorites were "The nasty girls"--Linda Dallas & Kat Laroux & before that Betty Nicoli & Moolah
bend

Offline BigSexy

• God Member
  • Wolfpack's in the house!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 08:52:33 PM »
I am from A W A Midwest region from the 60s-70s. Bockwinkle where r u. lol

That was a truly wonderful time for wrestling. Give me the 70s and 80s AWA over anything out there now.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 01:20:20 AM »
Well folks , don't watch WWE anymore so I have no clue to what's going on there with the Divas & for Impact Wrestling , they bring in Jessicka Havok & have her win a battle royal , eliminating everyone to make her the #1 contender & on last night's episode . I guess she won the title , but just look at what happened bewteen the battle royal & last night's match --- NOTHING , they did not have the knockouts on last week & this is the stuff I am talking about , wasted opportunities , how about building Jessicka up a little further than 1 match & cut out a few who cares things , make them a drop Shorter & instead , with the little gained time , 5 minutes would be plenty , how about an old fashioned SQUASH MATCH to show what a force Jessicka is , let's see what they do next with her & 3 , 6, 9 , 12 month reign of terror ? or does she become expendable in less than a month already & start losing just like that where 10 matches in , she has like 7 or 8 losses handed to her by the precious good girls