News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Korean girlfriend vs Chinese coworker

• 43 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: Korean girlfriend vs Chinese coworker
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2023, 02:22:50 AM »
I'm glad you both like the story. I was worried it was just too long. Even though it's a pain in the ass to write such a long story, it was a lot of fun to explore several concepts.

I can see there's a clear preference for Linda haha.

Linda's fortunes have fluctuated throughout the course of the story. Miyoung had the clear advantage before day 5, but Linda had a foot in the door. The Korean girlfriend decided to bet it all in a physical showdown she was hoping to win. Had Linda lost in day 5 Mathew would not have entertained a rematch. So winning the catfight on day 5 was vital for Linda and might have gotten him the man outright. Miyoung could have well chosen to give up Mathew had he not shown up at her place and convinced her to seek a rematch.

Entering day 6, Linda was Mathew's favourite and it was Miyoung's turn to prove herself worthy of the title of girlfriend. So as SNW has correctly guessed, had Linda won day 8 then she would wrangled the title of official girlfriend for good. So you can guess that it was very disappointing for Linda to lose such a depraved contest. After that fight, Miyoung became Mathew's favourite once again.

While the story is told from Miyoung's viewpoint, I can assure you Linda had to do a lot of soul searching before deciding to subject herself to another round of punishing attritional catfights over Mathew's cock. With Mathew's declaration the sexual rivals will have to fight for every drop of his cum to go to Jeju island, the war has reached a new state. Whereas before the battling beauties became despondent after losing a catfight, now it's everything goes trench warfare over Mathew. Losing just means the losing girl has to fight dirtier next time or be left behind the cum race.

Miyoung still holds a slight advantage, but she risks losing it all if Linda manages to get Mathew's cum more times. The woman who manages to go to Jeju island with Mathew and be seen fucked in public at the Cowgirl bar will undoubtedly become his girlfriend.

As for comparison contests, I'm aware this is something that is done (or used to be done before it all became censured) a lot in Chinese catfight/sexfight stories. This is, however, not exactly my cup of tea. But I do like to write about blowjob contests, violent threesomes, tit fights. I've had a lot of fun writing this type of highly arousing contests with some twists added to add to the eroticism and the competitive nature of contests.

JL9000

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2023, 07:43:38 AM »

" But I do like to write about blowjob contests, violent threesomes, tit fights. I've had a lot of fun writing this type of highly arousing contests with some twists added to add to the eroticism and the competitive nature of contests."

Love it!!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2023, 06:21:09 PM »
Justlooking9000,

You have got to be one of my favorite writers on the FCF.  Your stories are always entertaining and arousing to read, this one is no exception.

I hope to read many more of your stories in the future.

If you ever decide to do commissions, please let me know.

JT Edson

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2023, 11:26:45 PM »
You have to love the bad girl.   Theres something just plain wrong about wanting the bad girl to win and in fantasy land that makes it hotter.  So yes Linda for the decisive ultimate win.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2023, 02:48:45 AM »
You have to love the bad girl.   Theres something just plain wrong about wanting the bad girl to win and in fantasy land that makes it hotter.  So yes Linda for the decisive ultimate win.

Exactly what I think and love as well. Something really HOT when the girl everyone hates, is super hot, sexy, and strong enough to take what she wants even when it’s not hers. The jealousy she derives from the gf’s and wives, she feeds off of and draws their men to her upon seeing their girl’s worry of her. Then watching her destroy their girl physically only makes her even more desirable to them. Fantasy makes it easier to think about and entertain such thing for sure.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2023, 03:15:53 AM »
Note: There's no mistake. I skipped days 11 and 12 because I believe they wouldn't add anything that helped progress the story forward or be novel in any way.

Day 13

Miyoung Park screeched. The expensive tiny black nightgown she had just bought for the occasion laid in tatters. Her left tit felt on fire. She hit Chinese whore Linda Wang over and over again to no avail. She changed tack, deploying her talons on her tormentress’ face. She dug deep, using her broken nails to disfigure the Chinese wench in a last-ditch attempt to turn the fight around.

Too much was at stake. The last 3 days of sexual trench warfare had ended in a bitter draw. The issue of who was going to be Mathew’s travel partner was still in the air. The fighting had raged non-stop for 20 minutes. Miyoung had fought tooth and nail, throwing everything in her bag of dirty tricks to overcome the Chinese whore one last time.

The Korean girlfriend gave it her all. But the office skank was relentless, seemingly able to draw energy from her unquenchable thirst for Mathew’s cock. Miyoung felt her vision blacking out only for an explosive pain emanating from her cxnt to bring her back to reality. She had been both the victim and the perpetrator of such underhanded attacks many times by now.

The whimpering Korean stunner felt herself being pinned; her sore tits crushed under Linda’s ass. She tried to break free, but her weakening attempts were futile. Soon Miyoung was at the receiving end of a hail of slaps.

-“That’s right bitch!”-taunted the girl on top of her-“Guess who’s gonna go to Jeju island with Mathew.”

The exhausted Korean girlfriend cried. She wailed. She pleaded for the merciless Chinese harpy to let her go. But she refused to say "I give". She refused to concede her man despite Linda's repeated entreaties, which only served to enrage her boyfriend's mistress even more. Still, the stubborn girlfriend withstood the withering attacks on her womanly assets, knowing the importance of not spelling out her surrender even if beaten.   

-"Have it your way"-spat Linda. Miyoung's body trembled when she felt Linda's nails entering her cxnt once again. Time seemed to slow down to a crawl, her feeble attempts to resist proved futile. The next thing the defeated Korean siren felt was excruciating pain. The once proud girlfriend was turned into a quivering lump on the floor.

The half-conscious Korean girlfriend sensed a weight was lifted off her. Through her glazed eyes she watched helplessly as the almost naked Linda crawled haltingly towards the naked Mathew. The Chinese man stealer seemed to care little for the meager fabric still hanging onto her scratched body. Miyoung could do nothing as she saw Linda's eager mouth devouring his throbbing cock whole. Her unfocused pupils caught a glance of her travel luggage, just packed last night when she still held an advantage in the cum race.

The broken Korean beauty tried to rally, but her body failed her. It had been too much violence, too many wounds, not enough rest. She tried to voice her protests, only for a broken whimper to come out of her mouth. She was relegated to just bear witness to the painful sight of her man cumming in another woman’s mouth.

That was over. Three days of bitter sexual struggle had culminated in Linda Wang’s victory. She saw helplessly as Mathew helped the shaking Chinese slut stand on her feet. Miyoung saw Linda staggering towards her, grinning as cum dripped off her mouth. Then she felt a pit in her stomach when Linda trampled her over and over again as she told her how she was going to enjoy fucking Mathew’s brains out on Jeju island.

The now ex-girlfriend would have to live with the thought she was unable to defend her place in Mathew's bed. That she had been decisively beaten in front of him. That the Chinese mistress had proven the better woman. And that by the time she came back from Jeju island her sexual rival would become the official girlfriend once and for all.

The end? To be continued? Who knows!

-There you have it. Miyoung was badly beaten. She put everything on the line and lost. The shameless homewrecker chipped away at her relationship, poisoned her boyfriend's mind against her, installed herself at the apartment she regarded as hers, and replaced her in Mathew's heart over a period of 13 days.  As so many posters wished, this epic saga has been solved in the bad girl's favour. By all accounts the girlfriend is no more. All the Chinese mistress has to do is go to Jeju Island to seal the deal. It's end...is it?

-Like many things in the duel room universe, competing and fighting over a man is tied with many traditions and unspoken rules layered on top of a thin veneer of formality. In the case of losing a catfight, it's always advised to never admit defeat or concede one's claim on the coveted man under the logic that formal refusal will provide the beaten woman with a better excuse to seek a rematch so she decides to do so in the future. I'll note that many girls have vocally conceded their claim on the man only to come back seeking a rematch. It really depends on the circumstances.
Anyways, the winning girl will always try to extract such explicit concession from the beaten girl, just like Linda. Since the story is told from Miyoung's POV, we don't know why exactly the Chinese vixen stopped. Maybe Mathew asked her to stop, or she saw little need to waste more energy on the intransigent girlfriend.

-By the time Miyoung regains enough strength to get up, she'll find an empty apartment. No doubt there'll be a message from Linda or Mathew telling her to leave and never come back or else. By now it's clear she's lost Mathew. At least she's no longer his favourite. Almost all of her friends would advise her to give up. And yet...the hold of Jeju island might prove too strong. The beaten ex-girlfriend knows that despite her unfavourable position now, all could be fixed if she confronted the homewrecking skank one last time in Jeju Island...But is she going to be brave enough to confront the Chinese man-stealer one more time? Is she really going to risk another humiliating defeat for the chance to win Mathew back? Every single time she's managed to give the insolent homewrecker a run for the money but she was just not good enough when it mattered. Will next time be any different?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 06:31:57 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2023, 03:32:18 AM »

So as for replies to new posts:

1. I apologize for the slow pace of release recently. That's due to several factors, mostly that as I've been posting the story I've been adding more parts. From the time I posted Day 1 up to now, I've enlarged the story by 30%. I've also been very busy lately. I will post another part but then I'll have to take a small hiatus because I'm writing a whole new part of this saga that wasn't in the original draft.

2. Cflover: regrettably there's no more of that in this saga. I have a few drafts that involve those kinds of highly sexualized contests. I however hope you liked part 8 of the story. I personally find "tit jousting" a very arousing scenario, especially if the girl left standing is the one who gets to suck the man's manhood.

3. JT Edson: I have many ideas I want to explore in the future. Unfortunately, life has caught up with me and it's become very hard for me to keep writing stories because of my schedule. This is to say...I barely have enough time for the ideas I like, and even less for commissions.  :(

4. Daz and snw: I can see everyone wants Linda to trounce Miyoung badly and then ride her boyfriend's cock on top of her defeated body haha. Which is funny, because I usually prefer to see the girlfriend winning. That said, in the duel room who's the "good girl" and who's the "bad girl" is really an academic debate. The way the duel room operates, it's almost certain that the self-styled "legitimate girlfriend" Miyoung was at one point in the past Mathew's mistress and somehow managed to replace a former girlfriend of his. She's no innocent flower here and she can be as ruthless as Linda when fighting over cock. Linda might be basking in glory now, but she better watch her back or find herself despoiled of her brand new boyfriend.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 06:26:14 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2023, 04:19:09 AM »
Linda most likely became Matthew’s gf in a similar fashion. What makes her the bad girl here is she’s the current gf. Meaning he picked her and dated her exclusively (or so she thought). Linda knew as much and still pursued Matthew despite his in a relationship status. In that is what makes me classify her as the bad girl.

Loved the last chapter, bring my preferred winner won, I think Linda gave up having his gf submit premature though. I know if I were in Matthew’s shoes I’d expected Linda to include him in the breaking down of the gf more. It’s extremely demoralizing when the mistress defeats the gf in the fight and even more so hearing her man tell her rival she’s just not good enough. Linda asking him things in comparison of them, such as whose body is better, sexier etc.  Hearing him  saying she’s second best to her rival is effective in breaking her down. Humiliating her with total control as Matthew begins to encourage Linda to beat her more, push her tits into her rival’s set. Affirming her dominance straight from her bf’s mouth , as she’s just been reduced to a beaten mess.  Now is it over? I suspect Matthew may be satisfied for now by hearing Linda recap her victory as they have sex, eventually he’s going to see the real thing again. Linda sounds as if she’d be more than willing to fight his ex again and again not wanting to leave it in such humiliating fashion. The only person who chooses that now is you. I hope this isn’t the final fight or competition as I have  enjoyed this story immensely!!

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2023, 03:24:59 AM »
Well if the ex does turn up to attempt revenge.  I hope Linda totally destroys her mentally as well as physically.  I know its wrong but then thats why I love fantasyland.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2023, 10:41:20 PM »

Note: There's no day 14. I just skipped from day 13 to day 15.

Day 15

-“Yes yes yes YES!”-moaned Miyoung Park, her knees growing weak as an all-encompassing orgasm took over her. She panted and moaned, feeling Mathew’s masculine arms preventing her from falling. She looked up, seeing many couples in various stages of undress fucking on the beach. No one cared. This was Jeju island after all.

-“You were great, as always”-said Mathew, kissing her.

Mathew’s words reassured the battered, scratched, and bruised Korean ex-girlfriend she had made the right decision in the end. The stakes were too high to let promises or morality get in the way of getting her man back. And if she thought about it, the Chinese whore trying to steal her man away had no right to speak of morals or broken promises.

Miyoung had been hesitant to come to Jeju Island after that bruising pleito sin tregua had done a nasty number on her. But now she felt like a woman renewed. Mathew’s eager pounding had restored her confidence in her womanly charms, giving her the strength to prove herself one last time in another grueling fight over his cock. She was anxious but confident she’d prevail next time she and the Chinese skank faced off like alley cats in heat.

-“Take me to her. I’ll kick her out at once”-demanded the Korean ex, eager to meet her sexual nemesis in battle and recover her title as Mathew's legitimate girlfriend. Victory would wipe away the stain of defeat, proving to Mathew she was not second best to the Chinese home wrecker.

Mathew shook her head. Miyoung winced. It was a sign of how much her latest defeat had lowered her esteem in his eyes. The Chinese wench was working overtime to establish herself as the new girlfriend. Miyoung could not let the situation deteriorate any further.

-“We know she can’t please you as I can. Her pussy is not worthy of your cock. Why do you humour that diseased skank?”-insisted the Korean ex, chagrined to see Mathew refuse her request.

-“She won fair and square”

Miyoung looked askance. As far as she was concerned the process of that shameless man stealer fucking her man for months then barging into her apartment to challenge Miyoung’s claim in Mathew’s cock was anything but “fair and square.” It was a nasty affair with very little that could be described as gentlewomanly or fair play. The Chinese fought dirty and Miyoung had sinned in not lowering herself to that home wrecker’s level. She would not make the same mistake again.

-“Then don’t go back. Stay with me. I’ll fuck you better than that boring starfish will ever do. You know I can”-said Miyoung proudly, hoping the lurid talk would win him back. Mathew seemed to hesitate.

No doubt the shameless homewrecker would bitch and moan about her win, but all was fair in love and war. Everyone knew that commitments were only good if the man in dispute was willing to enforce them. And Mathew was hesitating. Only the law of the jungle would decide who owned that man.

-“I can bring you to lunch with William tomorrow”-replied Mathew finally-“As for getting back together, I think it’s a discussion you’ll have to have with Linda at the Cowgirl”

Miyoung smiled. Mathew was willing to give her another chance to redeem herself against the Chinese slut. This is all she wanted. Deep down the Korean bombshell knew this would end in a dirty drag-out public catfight at the Cowgirl. The Korean hottie was under no illusions of what Chinese harpy would do, but Miyoung was willing to do worse. She was determined to triumph over the Chinese upstart once and for all!

-“I’m eager to have this “discussion” with Linda. I’m confident in my persuasion skills”-cooed Miyoung, flashing her broken nails. She looked straight into her phone; glad she had decided to record this intimate encounter.

-“*I* will go to the Cowgirl and fuck *MY* man, like I *always* do.”-said the Korean stunner before sending the video.

She then pressed send. She knew Mathew already favoured the Chinese skank, so she needed to be aggressive in her pursuit of him until victory at the Cowgirl would allow her to win back her status as favourite. She wanted Mathew to see she wasn’t afraid of Linda. That she would fight to the bitter end for his cock.

Linda was quick to respond. An acronymous exchange of texts ensued, followed by promises to ruin the other woman’s beauty at the Cowgirl bar two nights from now.

To be continued...

-You just know Linda isn't thrilled to hear the woman she had just beaten and humilliated in front of her boyfriend is back to win him back. She's probably livid.

-I'll take a small hiatus because first, I want to post Jeju Island 2. And secondly, because I'm in the middle of writing "day 16," an extra part that was not in the original draft of the story when I started posting the story. Day 17 is the final part of this story.

JL9000

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2023, 11:59:41 PM »
I’m very interested in this continuation of the story. Looks like Miyoung decided to try to win her ex back. I’m looking forward to Linda punishing her insolence and claiming Mathew as hers once and for all though.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2023, 01:49:14 AM »
Looking forward to this. I think that since this time it will be witnessed by more than just Matthew the winner will not only want to win but make sure that everyone sees the price to be paid if they should try her. Making an example as well as putting on a show for Matthew. I hate to say who I want to win before the story is written. I’ll just say since in this story both girls have won and lost and I have enjoyed Linda winning being the “bad girl” since she wasn’t the gf.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2023, 10:09:36 PM »

Zach4444: you bet Linda is livid and will be looking to punish the shameless Korean skank so badly she will never dare to show her face again around Mathew. If she can beat Miyoung, that is. I'm pretty sure the Korean ex-girlfriend will have something to say about that. Due to the format of the Cowgirl parties, whoever wins will be Mathew's girlfriend while the loser will be flown out of Jeju island on the very next flight out, not to bother the winning girl for the rest of this idyllic holiday.

Snw: I think it's already too late for you to pretend to be an impartial observer LOL. I think it's hilarious that despite the story being written from Miyoung's POV, the comments are heavily skewed in favour of Linda cleaning Miyoung's clock and then riding her boyfriend's cock dry.

Daz: Oh. Miyoung is very motivated to seek a rematch. Part of the reason is the Cowgirl monthly party. Right now it's all a little fuzzy, but I might have dropped enough hints to give you a general idea of what the Cowgirl monthly party is. All I'm gonna say, is that Miyoung will 100% seek a rematch, she'll spend day 16 trying to win Mathew back, and that Linda and Miyoung will face off one last time on day 17 in front of a lurid crowd of onlookers. In the duel room universe, it's always the girl who fights the dirtiest who wins. And homewrecking mistresses have no monopoly in the dirty tricks department.

As for an explanation of what the Cowgirl monthly party is, basically, it's the highlight of any trip to Jeju island. The idea is that the man's "favourite" will claim her man's cum in public fucking, daring anyone to question her ownership of his cock. Leaving herself in such a vulnerable position, the woman is signaling to her man that she'll be willing to fight tooth and nail over him, anytime, anyplace. Needless to say, many men are flattered by the implication. Most of the time -let's say 85% of the time- the act of claiming happens without incident, cementing the relationship.

It's a trick used by many women who feel their relationship is on shaky grounds. Many feel the odds are good...until they happen to run into a covetous sexual rival using the opportunity to undermine the "favourite." Then it'll be the job of the "favourite" to back up her words with action at the Cowgirl party. This is what's happening to Ashley Zhou in Jeju Island 1. She considered the possibility of her former rival in love Emma Xu to show up in Jeju island, but suddenly she finds herself in a vicious catfight with Taiwanese teacher Jessica Cheng. The island's administration won't kick anyone out until the day after the party.

So most couples will be publicly fucking while at the same time seeing several catfights explode all over the bar. If there are 100 people, there'll be 46 couples (92 people) and around 8 girls looking to challenge the current favourite, leading to 7 catfights. The winner claims the man and will be treated as a VIP for the duration of the trip and the loser will be kicked out the next day.

This is a strong motivation for Korean ex-girlfriend Miyoung Park to seek a final showdown with Chinese homewrecker Linda Wang right then and there. If she lets Linda claim Mathew at the Cowgirl, then she has no chance of winning back her boyfriend. She has to challenge Linda at the Cowgirl. If she wins, Miyoung could win all she lost to the Chinese mistress once and for all.

JL9000
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 10:11:53 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2024, 05:02:47 PM »

Day 16

Korean beauty Miyoung Park raked her nails across Linda Wang’s face. This was in direct contravention to the rules her boyfriend had set up at the beginning. Rules that were thrown out of the windows once Mathew was too horny to care. The vicious attack elicited a mournful wail from the Chinese office whore. The jealous Korean girl then lunged her head forward, her forehead slamming straight into the defiant Linda, pushing her sexual rival away from Mathew’s saliva-laden cock. 

Miyoung wrapped her mouth around his erect manhood, her tongue working its magic around his twitching manhood. The Korean girlfriend, and she still very much regarded herself as his girlfriend, looked up, seeing the seething Chinese wench coming at her. Miyoung didn’t flinch; putting her arms up to defend herself even as she was furiously sucking Mathew’s cock. The Koren temptress ignored the scratches in her face, the enemy nails roaming her delectable figure seeking to do harm, Linda’s forceful hair pulls. It all meant nothing next to her duty as a woman to please her man. To prove to him she was better than the alternative.

Miyoung heard him groan, his body trembling as a load of white jizz shot up to the roof of her mouth. Miyoung greedily took it all, not wanting Linda to get even one drop of his semen. The Korean girlfriend started gagging as she was pulled off his cock. In this confused state, Miyoung insultingly spat Mathew’s cum into her attacker’s face. It enraged Linda even further.

The naked Korean eye candy shrieked as she fell on the floor, feeling all the weight of her equally undressed Chinese counterpart falling on her. Miyoung hands’ grabbed two lumps of the other woman’s dishevelled hair, screeching and howling as the romantic rivals wrestled on the floor.

Miyoung jeered; shrieking and kicking as she felt Mathew lifting her off the trashing Linda. It did nothing to appease Miyoung. The cute receptionist shouted a stream of obscenities in her native Korean, daring Linda to fight to the finish for Mathew’s cock.

-“The whole bar will see me ripping your tits off tomorrow night!”-exclaimed Linda, starting another round arm flailing as the hysterical harpies tried to get past Mathew and get their nails into each other. The stand-off only ended when Mathew made it clear that Miyoung had won this depraved sexual contest.

Miyoung enjoyed seeing Linda shaking in red-hot outrage. She had once again beaten her. She had shown Mathew she was better than her competition. She had ruined Linda’s fairytale holiday. Basking in victory, the triumphant Korean vixen wanted nothing but to feel the cock she had fought so hard for inside her.

Mathew wasted no time in rewarding her. Miyoung moaned, closing her eyes as her engorged pussy lips parted to make way for Mathew’s throbbing cock. It felt so good. The sensation was even better than yesterday’s. Today she had bested her sexual rival in front of him. She wailed, fingering herself as she was railed doggy style. She looked sideways, staring back at the Chinese skank. She smirked, sensing Linda’s ill will. The Korean girlfriend knew that Linda would love nothing but to interrupt her coitus and reignite the struggle for his cock. The Korean eye candy relished on the fact that her Chinese adversary could do nothing but stare in hate-filled impotence.

She moaned louder for Linda’s benefit. It was a lurid spectacle, the latent danger of Linda restarting the catfight despite Mathew’s instructions pushing Miyoung towards an all-encompassing orgasm. Five minutes later the Koren vixen quivered, her body trembling as she collapsed on the hair-filled mattress.

It felt great. But the moment could not last forever.

-“We must go”-noted Mathew 5 minutes later. The half-dazzled Miyoung shook her head, trying to clear the effects of the animalistic dicking from her head. She had a moment of clarity. Her man had mentioned the winner had to accompany him to a get-together with his coworker William Hu in glamp 18. She didn’t care much for William, but she wanted to confront Ashley Zhou. While not a sexual rival, the pesky office skank had been one of the main cheerleaders in Linda Wang’s persistent attempts to replace Miyoung as Mathew’s woman. Miyoung had never had the time to confront her, and this would be the perfect chance to tell the Chinese wench what she really thought of her.

With that in mind, the Korean hottie made sure to don a frilly little white dress that had a plunging V-neck and a very short hemline. The little outfit did little to hide her scratch-filled physique. She wanted everyone to know how far she was willing to go for her man. She was not the only woman thinking this way on the island. It was a mark of gallantry, evidence she had performed her duty as a woman, and her presence beside him signalled she had been victorious in her most recent trial.

The couple entered glamp 18. Miyoung rectified her posture, wanting to give her boobs a larger appearance as they approached William and Ashley. The Korean girl relished in seeing an excited Ashley turning around only for her face to turn to a mix of disappointment and confusion.

-“What are you doing here?”-asked Ashley, her tiny yellow bikini straining against her tits as she stood up.

-“Keeping my man company”-replied Miyoung, happy to see Ashley’s dismay -“It’s, after all, my duty as Mathew’s legitimate, and ONLY girlfriend”

-“Pft”-retorted Ashley-“Linda won. You lost. You have no right to be here”.

-“I have every right to be here”-insisted Miyoung-“I’m his girlfriend. I’m his favourite. And I quickly corrected that Chinese tramp the last time she tried to contest that fact, if you know what I mean.”

-“I don’t believe you. You’re only another lying whore desperately holding onto a man too good for you”-huffed Ashley-“You have no  right to call yourself his girlfriend”

-“I have more right than your chink friend whore will ever have”-retorted Miyoung testily. Miyoung knew from the get-go this was never going to be a friendly meeting. She didn’t care, instead raring to add more fuel to the fire.

-“You’re nothing but a gook wench with no sense of shame”-replied Ashley.

-“Huh”-interjected Miyoung with a sarcastic smirk-“That coming from the friend of a shameless homewrecker who spent months shoving her saggy tits onto my man”

-“Mathew never said no to Linda”-remarked Ashley“In fact, he seemed to enjoy her more than he ever enjoyed you”

Miyoung was no fool. She understood how the male brain worked and the myriad of dirty tricks women used to tempt men away. Even then, that understanding did little to ease the hurt of the implication she was not enough for Mathew.

-“That’s funny”-replied Miyoung-“as far as I can tell, it’s me here with Mathew, not her”

-“I’m sure Linda will be with Mathew tomorrow night, riding him at the Cowgirl in front of everyone”

-“I seriously doubt it, because Mathew will be fucking ME in front of everyone. And the rest of the week for that matter.”-said Miyoung.

-“Linda will humiliate you in front of the whole bar”-retorted Ashley.

-“I’d love to see her try”-replied Miyoung-“I’ll rip what little remains of her sorry hair”

-“Sure”-deadpanned Ashley-“Just like last time…oh wait, that’s right. You were begging her to stop tearing your flat titties off”

-“You should worry about keeping your own man happy instead of being Linda’s toady”-growled Miyoung, deciding to go on the counter-offensive.

-“What does that mean?”-

-“I know all about it”-said Miyoung-“William is replacing you with a Taiwanese girl”

-“I’ve already dealt with the Taiwanese skank”-said Ashley-“And for the record, we just spent 2 very pleasurable hours just before coming here. As a matter of fact, my pussy is still full of his cum”

-“If he were that happy with your lovemaking then he wouldn’t be so easily seduced by a Taiwanese upstart.”

-“Thread carefully”-snapped Ashley-“I didn’t come here to have my ability to sate my man questioned”

-“I’m not questioning”-said Miyoung-“I’m just stating the facts”

-"I was more than happy to let Linda deal with you"-said the irate saleswoman-"Keep blabbering on your slander one more time and I'll rip your tits off myself"

-“I said…”-started Miyoung when she caught a feminine silhouette making an abrupt entrance into the glamp. Miyoung yelped, alerting Ashley that something was amiss. But it was too late. Before Ashley could see what was going on the pretty stranger had taken a hold on Ashley’s hair and tugged in one sweeping motion. The office skank fell on her back, blinding kicking, and screeching as her unknown assailant stomped her against the sand. The office salesgirl managed to grab a helping of hair and pull down, bringing her attacker down with her. Acting quickly, the beleaguered Asian seductress bit down her foe’s exposed neck, forcing her aggressor to retreat.

Miyoung sat there gobsmacked as she saw Ashley and the beautiful newcomer looking at each other with hatred in their hearts. See had seen the look before: It was the look of two young women who were in a death or life struggle over a man. The Oriental harpies crashed into each other without hesitation, digging their nails into the other woman’s scalp. Hair was pulled without remorse as the battling bitches fought like street whores on the sand.

To be continued...

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2024, 04:35:05 AM »
Miyoung sat there gobsmacked as she saw Ashley and the beautiful newcomer looking at each other with hatred in their hearts. She had seen the look before: It was the look of two young women who were in a death or life struggle over a man. The Oriental harpies crashed into each other without hesitation, digging their nails into the other woman’s scalp. Hair was pulled without remorse as the battling bitches fought like street whores on the sand.

The Korean beauty looked to her side, seeing William spellbound by the spectacle in front of him, his hardening cock straining against his swimming shorts. He liked this. He reveled in the drama of being fought tooth and nail by these two oriental beauties, cheering for them to do increasingly nasty things to each other to prove how far they would go for him.

Miyoung yelped. She felt Mathew’s masculine hands pulling her into his lap. He was hard. She moaned as his lips touched her neck, biting her softly as his hands greedily roamed her mauled-up physique. She turned around, ignoring the girls battling for cock to play tongue wrestling with her boyfriend.

-“Would you have preferred me to fight for you like this in the morning?”-cooed Miyoung, her pussy already wet in anticipation of sex.

-“Would you have preferred me to let you girls fight like that this morning?”-asked Mathew in return, his beach trunks sliding down his knees.

-“I very much would have liked to claw her tits out for daring to touch your cock with her diseased tongue”-moaned Miyoung. She felt his now free cock growing just a little harder around her thighs-“Had you not prevented me, I would have done just so”

-“She’d have retaliated”-whispered Mathew, his tongue embedded in Miyoung’s ears

-“And I would have fought back”-wooed Miyoung, having long learned to use this type of depraved talk as a tool to rile her boyfriend further. And the more excited he grew, the bolder she felt in her assertions.

-“It would have gotten nasty”-remarked Mathew.

-“Good. I’d have it no other way”

-“Linda would have fought dirty”

-“I would have fought dirtier still”

She bit her lip, gasping for air as she felt her vaginal lips making way for Mathew’s eager manhood.

A high-pitched shriek turned Miyoung’s attention back to the catball behind her. She saw the Taiwanese teacher pouncing on the vulnerable Ashley and pushing her down, raining fist after fist on the quivering Chinese bitch until Ashley stopped fighting back.

-“William is mine you jianhuo (cheap goods)!”-panted Jessica before sluggishly getting on her feet. Miyoung saw the proud young woman prancing towards William-“Did you see that William? Did you like seeing me beat her for you?”

The newcomer looked at her. Miyoung could sense the tension in the air.

-“I’m glad you put that Chinese whore in her place”-said Miyoung, in a bid to ease tension -“I’m Miyoung Park, Mathew’s girlfriend”

-“I’m Jessica Cheng, William’s new girlfriend”-said the Taiwanese teacher, relaxing now that she understood Miyoung was no friend of Ashley. Thus assured, the Taiwanese stunner proceeded to engage in tongue wrestling with William. 

Miyoung turned around to meet Mathew’s gaze. She pointed towards the fallen Ashley and said-“See her? This is how Linda Wang will end after I’m done with her at the Cowgirl”

Miyoung moaned, imagining Mathew’s cock twitching inside her. Egged by his animalistic eagerness, the excited Korean girlfriend went on, detailing how she would tear Linda’s scalp bald, making the Chinese slut regret the day she chose to challenge Miyoung’s claim over him.

Miyoung panted as she ranted on, feeling Mathew thrusting ever harder, egged on by her lurid talk and by the spectacle of the other couple in their own copulation process. Miyoung played along, moaning ever louder in a friendly competition against Jessica’s noises, leading a cacophony of moans inside the private glamp as each East Asian girl rode her man.

-“I’ll beat her badly”-Miyoung assured Mathew-“Her pussy will never taste your cum ever again”

-“I want the Chinese whore gone”-exclaimed Jessica as she addressed William-“I’m the only woman who belongs in your bed”

-“Destroy her”-said Miyoung, turning to Jessica-“The Chinese whore has been cheering for her friend to replace me in Mathew’s bed.”

-“I will sister”-replied Jessica-“William’s cock will belong to me. I’m sure you’ll prevail over that man-stealing whore too”

-“Count on it, sister. I’ll teach that Chinese homewrecker a lesson about going after taken men. I hope to you see at the Cowgirl”

-“I will. Everyone will see me fucking William on top of her broken body.”

-“I’ll do you one better”-replied Miyoung-“I’ll tear her cxnt hair bald”

-“That’s a great idea sister”-said Jessica-“In fact, I don’t think I’ll wait for Cowgirl night. I want to tear her pussy bald right…Argh”

Miyoung Park froze, startled to see her new Taiwanese friend being tackled from the side by the reinvigorated Ashley. She saw the two sand-covered girls falling on the floor and rolling on the floor like street whores.

-“Tear my pussy bald do you?”-shrieked Ashley, slamming Jessica’s face against the sand. The high school teacher flailed, trying to fight back while she was being choked on the sand-“I dare you!”

Miyoung shouted, egging for her new Taiwanese ally to stand up and fight. The Taiwanese vixen tried to hit back only for Ashley to violate Jessica’s womanhood with her sand-covered nail. Miyoung could not help but shudder as the poor Taiwanese woman let out a heart-wrenching shriek, becoming nothing but a quivering lump of flesh on the sand. It was a tactic every woman feared with all her heart, but one that was expected in any fight over a man. One that Miyoung had used and fallen victim to several times over the course of 16 days.

-“It’s nasty”-remarked Mathew-“The victor will be in no position to enjoy William tonight”

-“And yet it excites you, doesn’t it”-wooed Miyoung-“To see their attempts to deny the other woman the ability to sate William”

-“It’s just as exciting as watching you and Linda doing the same to each other for my sake”-

-“No self-respecting lady could do less”-cooed Miyoung-“My blood boils when I think how many times her unworthy cxnt has received your cum.”

-“Linda will try to do this to you tomorrow you know”

-“I won’t back down”

Miyoung was unable to focus on Mathew’s pumping as she saw Jessica being humiliated by her love rival. What a turn of events! The Korean girlfriend saw how the office lady smeared Jessica’s face with her cxnt juice. It was a reminder of how cruel women could be to each other when fighting over a man.

Sand smeared all over her face, the sexy teacher was in trouble unless she did something drastic. Miyoung gasped when she saw the haggard eye candy going for a surprise bite only for Ashley to react faster and slam her face against the sand once again.

-“You sneaky shabi (stupid cxnt)”-screeched Ashley as she tried to asphyxiate the flailing Jessica-“I knew you’d try some dirty trick.”

Miyoung watched as Ashley tossed the now beaten Jessica on the floor. The office slut turned around, looking at William and gloating: -“See William? See how much better I am to this Taiwanese jianhuo (cheap goods)? Now I’ll…argh!”

Ashley’s shrill howl startled Miyoung.  The Korean cutie winced as the almost-beaten Jessica grabbed some sand and by sheer luck managed to insert her sand-covered fingers into Ashley’s pussy, curving her nail like a hook and tearing Ashley’s pussy in one smooth motion. Mathew’s girlfriend held her breath as she watched the moaning beauties trembling on the floor.

Mathew for his part pumped ever more insistently, driving the expectant Miyoung to another heavenly climax. The Korean temptress groaned, her womanly physique trembling as the East Asian amazons in front of her lunged at each other like rabid dogs, wrapping their arms around the other woman’s battered physique and digging their nails into the other’s scratch-filled skin for another round of wanton violence.

Miyoung saw Jessica biting Ashley’s cheek, who in turn sank her claws into Jessica’s jiggling teats with all her malice. It was the tit for tat she’d be expected to engage in tomorrow night in defense of her relationship. In her feverish state, the Korean hottie affirmed her commitment to her man, proclaiming she’d fight just as hard for Mathew’s cock. And the bolder her affirmations ran, the more vigorously the man hearing her proclamations pumped into her, thrilled by her jealous zeal.

In front of the half-delirious Miyoung, the teacher and the office lady tore into each other in their relentless war of attrition. No quarter was given or asked, neither East Asian vixen backing down until the other bitch contesting William’s cock was beaten! The spectacle powered Mathew on, who seemed to be able to keep his manhood hard despite 4 continuous orgasms.

Miyoung moaned and shrieked, egging the Taiwanese adventuress towards ever greater violence even as she drowned in another earth-shattering climax. Her heart sank a little as she saw that Jessica seemed to flinch first. A horrible mistake in any fight over a man. The merciless office whore pursued the fleeing educator, tackling her down. The prospect of victory seemed to give Ashley a second wind, helping her ignore the pleas of her aching body as she sought Jessica’s destruction.

A disappointed Miyoung saw as the triumphant Ashley raised her hate-fueled fist, hammering the Taiwanese temptress over and over while withstanding Jessica’s cruel talons mauling her thighs. Miyoung shuddered at the prospect that this is what Linda would do to her if she lost tomorrow.

The perspiration covered Miyoung shook her head. It would not be this way. Miyoung would not flinch. She would not cede an inch of Mathew’s cock. She’d bear Linda’s cruel nails, inflicting twice the pain on her romantic rival. And she had done it already several times. She’d prevail tomorrow night.

Jessica was done. Ashley heaved, raising her arms in victory. And yet, Miyoung could see the office slut had paid a high price for her triumph. Feeling too spent to stand up, the Chinese tigress crawled on all fours until she reached William.

-“I’m better than she’ll ever be”-was Ashley’s haughty boast before she proceeded to wrap her mouth around William’s dick. Miyoung looked on, seeing William heaping praise on the woman sucking his cock. A fitting ending for a fight over a man.

The moment was short-lived. Miyoung noticed a change in the man’s demeanor. The Korean hottie was surprised to see a growling Jessica standing on all four and looking at the dick-sucking office slut with hatred in her eyes.

The fight wasn’t over after all.

to be continued...